PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Invites to several trackers

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm looking to help some GOOD* people get on some of the sites I enjoy.

*Minimum qualifications:

-FST member for at least 4 months

-Semi-frequent posts in FST sections similar to site-type (eg. If you have never posted in FST's movie section, don't request a movie site.)

-Post history indicating interest in more than FST's Invite Section (You know some "stuff" outside of [REQ]'s and you like to talk about it. You aren't here to collect sites with content you aren't truly interested in.)

-NO trading, or attempted trading. (I may consider helping you IFF it was over 18 months ago, AND you have been a frequent, valuable member on FST, or can show significant value on another site.)

-You are straight-forward, and honest.

-You make your request in a literate manner using properly spelled words, correct punctuation, and full sentences. (If your native language is not English, please make an effort.)

-Do NOT send me PMs until I request you do so.

What I have to offer those who have made efforts to be good members here, and elsewhere in the community:

A minimum of at least 2 invites to the following sites, each of which are based on the firm grounds of my own accounts (your invite is often only as good as your inviter's account)...

TL
IPT
Neptoons
PtP
BitSpyder
Wunza
Deli.sh
GFXnews
Asia Torrents/AvistaZ
Demonoid

While I would prefer to find good users for each of these sites, my previous attempts have resulted in disappointment. Many other members who could help simply do not try anymore due to their own negative experiences.

This thread will be closed once a critical mass of lousy candidates is reached.

Qualified candidates (see above) are, however, warmly welcomed to apply.

SUCCESS: SO FAR, 4 INVITES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT. 3 WERE DIRECTLY GIVEN, AND ONE WAS ARRANGED THROUGH FRIENDS. :happy:

IdolEyes787
08-24-2011, 03:42 AM
I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***. I hope I edited out the names enough, I want anyone who is a member of that site to know what I'm requesting and anyone who isn't a member to not know what I'm talking about (I respect rule number 1). I will completely edit it out once this thread is closed, just as I did with my last request.

I know you are a member there and only didn't include it in your list so as to maintain a proper level of respect.
Thanks in advance .

PS If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 04:33 AM
If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.

Alright, you are in- just as long as you don't have ANY other Sandra Bullock in you collection, either. :noes:

a7x
08-24-2011, 07:12 AM
as expected.. :yup:

whatcdfan
08-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Good move, MBM.

I don't see senior members making giveaways very often.

enviouz
08-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say that this is a great giveaway you have here. Some very respected sites in the list. Hopefully you find so great canidates.

Mooi1990
08-24-2011, 03:56 PM
If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.

Alright, you are in- just as long as you don't have ANY other Sandra Bullock in you collection, either. :noes:

Big Brother is watching :mellow:

http://www.justice.gov/dea/

Soulxp
08-24-2011, 07:15 PM
TL .. Please?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1447047072.png

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/unledfcu.png/

whatcdfan
08-24-2011, 07:22 PM
TL .. Please?

it's open for sign ups :)

Soulxp
08-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Signup with invite .. Only !

enviouz
08-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Signup with invite .. Only !

Not true. On the main page there is a link...off to the right. It even gives you the secret invite code. You may have to wait 45mins though as they are only taking 800 new signups per hr. Once you click the link though it will tell you how long you have to wait. Trust me i just got an account there about 20mins ago so they are certainly open.

whatcdfan
08-24-2011, 07:28 PM
http://www.torrentleech.org/user/account/signup

Use SUMMER2011 as invite code, even if you do find it closed try another hour, they are giving 800 per hour.

Soulxp
08-24-2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.torrentleech.org/user/account/signup

Use SUMMER2011 as invite code, even if you do find it closed try another hour, they are giving 800 per hour.

Thanks mate .. I'll hit the doors till I get in :)

I get this silly msg :

Your IP is used from another member. This is considered as an attempt for a double account and this action is logged!

ElitUser
08-24-2011, 08:04 PM
I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***.
what is i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***

anon
08-24-2011, 08:06 PM
I'll hit the doors till I get in :)

Don't, who will pay for the reparation if they break?

I get this silly msg :

Your IP is used from another member. This is considered as an attempt for a double account and this action is logged!

Exactly what it says on the tin, huh?

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
TL .. Please?

People like you are the reason long-time members sit on their invites and don't offer them to newer members.

Reasons why I would NEVER give you help:

1. You are a trader.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dtof38.jpg

2. You rarely attempt to write complete sentences (You are either dumb, careless, or both).

3. You seldom post on FST, yet alone engage anyone outside of making requests.

4. Obviously, you cannot be bothered to read/follow basic minimums, as posted.

Thank you's to those who have commented, and recognize what I am trying to do here- help people get into some really nice sites.

Please only make requests IF you meet my minimum standards. If you are unsure, post, but bring these potential issues to the table. Don't waste my time assuming that I won't check.

PLEASE DO NOT RUIN MY OFFER FOR THOSE WHO MAKE EFFORTS TO BE A GOOD MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY.

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 08:37 PM
I know I constantly harass people, but I'm asking this sincerely...

MBM, why are you a member of so many trackers (I'm assuming you belong to more sites than you can currently invite)? I'm barely able to keep track of 2... oops make that 3 (I only keep track of 2). One is for movies, the other, TV. I almost never download music & games. So I would understand perhaps 4 sites...

Is it possible that being a member of many bt sites would seem odd to me because I use newgroups? I see all these giveaways and never ask because I just don't have any incentives. In fact other than demonoid, I don't really even know the sites you list (I may have heard of them, I just don't KNOW them).

KFlint
08-24-2011, 08:40 PM
If you want I can simply remove applications involving obivous scum if I catch them before you, might make your experience more pleasant, you won't even notice them ;)

P.S Now please invite me to very high levels only, I don't care which.

Fuck it, let's go with AoM, I'm a big ultimate fighting fan.

Just not one of those fag magic sites please.

anon
08-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Is it possible that being a member of many bt sites would seem odd to me because I use newgroups?

Yes, I think there's a bit of that. Not all trackers have the same stuff, and even those who do may have something that makes them worth keeping an account on (retention, packs, certain kinds of releases) even when you're a member on another of its kind. So it can be normal for regular torrenters to belong to a handful or more trackers depending on their downloading habits.

KFlint: this is MBM's thread and I can't speak for him, but if you ask me, I'd say you don't. This thread would be boring if that kind of people didn't post and immediately get exposed as lamers. :lol:

KFlint
08-24-2011, 08:52 PM
I'll go with what he decides of course :smilie4:

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 08:53 PM
@anon

I've never really thought to ask until I saw MBM putting up his list. I'd normally think it's a collector's list, so I guess my question should go out to anyone that has "handfuls". So how many accounts do you have that haven't been used or searched in at least 2 months?

Edit: in case you're wondering why a 2-month timeframe, it's about how long it takes me to forget my login to a site, assuming I haven't forgotten I'm a member there.

teflon05
08-24-2011, 09:01 PM
You also have to take into consideration, how long a person has been into torrenting. The longer they've been into it. the more trackers they are likely to be a part of.

I know I've been around for about 7 1/2 years & I'm a member of quite a few, & would be considered a collector by some. But, I still use every single one of them (although not daily) & have donated to each one & still do when I can. Just because someone has multiple trackers doesn't make them a collector.

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 10:00 PM
I'll go with what he decides of course :smilie4:

I appreciate the offer, KF. However, we can leave them as impaled corpses outside the castle walls.

I do sincerely hope some good applicants surface before too many Kamikazes crash and burn.

Mixed metaphors FTW! :D

As for the topic of "collecting". It certainly is a fair question which nobody is necessarily above. As others have already commented, those of us who have been around longer than others, are more likely to have an abundance of trackers. I have looked around, and I have settled on the sites I have posted offerings to. Outside of a couple sites I do not have invites to, and some who are adamant in their policies of "no public give-aways", what you see, is (mostly, what I've got). I do, in fact, enjoy the sites I am offering access to, and will make EVERY effort to sort out those who will diminish my enjoyment by occupying that same space. IMO, there are many in the community who belong on the outside of it.

Last night was a good example of why there is benefit to having a number of options available to a BT user- I stumbled across a copy of the new Fright Night on IPT. Neither RevTT, nor TL had it. Software is another category in which a varied number of choices is handy. Some of the software and instructional videos I want to explore are hard-to-find. I am interested in A LOT of topics- these vary from graphic design/3D, to photography, home remodeling, wood working, CNC/CAM, welding, cooking, health/pain relief, and that does not even touch on my interests in movies- which vary from mainstream American to Asian and occasionally lower-budget, too poor to advertise films.

I am not equally active on all of my sites, but the ones I am offering invites to are more times than not, checked 3-4 times per week. Many of them are checked several times a day. I also peek in on discussions on some of the sites, but typically post on FST more since it is such a readily-available hub for the community.

TorrentBytes was my "first"* tracker, and my account has been in good standing since:

Join date 2005-01-06 (6 years ago)

I was also a member of TorrentBits for over a year before they closed and became TBy with mostly new staff.

While I see no point in "collecting" for the sake of "being cool", there are circumstances where an individual can benefit from having several trackers at their disposal. And I have never ruled out pure curiosity as a valid reason for joining a site as long as there is potential for someone who benefits the community to be of value to that particular site.

OlegL
08-24-2011, 10:58 PM
While I would prefer to find good users for each of these sites, my previous attempts have resulted in disappointment.

And what kind of user would you think of as good?

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
While I would prefer to find good users for each of these sites, my previous attempts have resulted in disappointment.

And what kind of user would you think of as good?

Already defined that with my first post in this thread. Don't bother asking, Oleg. I wouldn't plague a site I like (or even dislike) with your presence. :dry:

This is also the last time I will respond to any of your posts, Oleg. I'm done with you- real-life problems, or not.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 12:23 AM
I think it might be a bit of the newsgroup gap. And the fact that I didn't start privately torrenting until let's say a year ago. TPB, btjunkie, and demonoid kept me solid for years (when did utorrent come out, '06?). In fact, I remember I started looking into private trackers because the usenet thing seemed to much of a hassle. I really needed to experience the pitfalls and shits stains of private bt before I could appreciate the awesomeness that is usenet. Anyways, you've tackled my inquiry MBM

Soulxp
08-25-2011, 01:29 AM
TL .. Please?

People like you are the reason long-time members sit on their invites and don't offer them to newer members.

Reasons why I would NEVER give you help:

1. You are a trader.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dtof38.jpg

2. You rarely attempt to write complete sentences (You are either dumb, careless, or both).

3. You seldom post on FST, yet alone engage anyone outside of making requests.

4. Obviously, you cannot be bothered to read/follow basic minimums, as posted.

Thank you's to those who have commented, and recognize what I am trying to do here- help people get into some really nice sites.

Please only make requests IF you meet my minimum standards. If you are unsure, post, but bring these potential issues to the table. Don't waste my time assuming that I won't check.

PLEASE DO NOT RUIN MY OFFER FOR THOSE WHO MAKE EFFORTS TO BE A GOOD MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY.

Thanks for nothing .. Hero!

I don't need your invites .. It's open now ha ha ha

BTW .. don't make rules that apply for University!! it's just a tracker!

You are either dumb, careless, or both.

Cheers

a7x
08-25-2011, 01:47 AM

Cheers

You turns up from a beggar to a hero.Congratulations eh? :rolleyes:

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 01:52 AM

Bad news, it's actually harder than that to get into University. You'll know in about 6-8 years if and when you try to apply.

anon
08-25-2011, 02:02 AM

Are you serious?

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 02:10 AM
[OTE]

Cheers

You should have put that in your original post then instead of being so brave after the fact.
I bet you are one of those people with overwhelming courage that hides in a corner during an altercation and then springs into action to run in and kick the loser when they are safely lying on the ground unconscious.

enviouz
08-25-2011, 02:14 AM
you mr soulxp are a certified prick. dont get ur dora the explorer panties all in a bunch jus cuz you got caught.

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 03:03 AM

Cheers

Thanks for showing everyone your true colors. That'll do, Pig. That will do. :happy:

Soulxp
08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Old tracker that's all .. you don't have quality trackers to brag about it!

KFlint
08-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Old tracker that's all .. you don't have quality rare trackers to brag about it!

Now, fuck off.

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Old tracker that's all .. you don't have quality trackers to brag about it!

:lol: You have got to be the most entertaining ankle-biter I've ever seen. Please tell me, are you a Pomeranian, or one of those adorable little toy Poodles? Either way, you are just so darn cute, I just want to pick you up and punt give you a little fluff on your soft, empty, widdle head...:wub:

I bet, if I held an F** invite over your head, you would roll onto your little back, and let me rub your warm, squishy, little belly- wouldn't you. You'd go fetch; you'd be my little bitch, wouldn't you? Beggg, widdle doggy, beggg....

:happy::happy::happy:

BTW, I hope my fun with Soupbone here does not keep people who truly want to be good members of the community out of my thread. In fact, I contacted one of the posters asking HIM if there was anything I could help him get. He didn't even ask, I just recognized his efforts here, and extended my hand. Hopefully, I will still be able to find several others.

This section is a fraction of what it used to be because of lousy, good-for-nothing members (like Soupbone) who want nothing more than invites. Compare their efforts to real-world, and you end up with bad dinner guests- ones who bring NOTHING to the table, yet constantly have their hands out. Who needs 'em?

enviouz
08-25-2011, 04:50 PM
old tracker that's all .. You don't have quality trackers to brag about it!

:lol: You have got to be the most entertaining ankle-biter i've ever seen. Please tell me, are you a pomeranian, or one of those adorable little toy poodles? Either way, you are just so darn cute, i just want to pick you up and punt give you a little fluff on your soft, empty, widdle head...:wub:

I bet, if i held an f** invite over your head, you would roll onto your little back, and let me rub your warm, squishy, little belly- wouldn't you. You'd go fetch; you'd be my little bitch, wouldn't you? Beggg, widdle doggy, beggg....

:happy::happy::happy:

Btw, i hope my fun with soupbone here does not keep people who truly want to be good members of the community out of my thread. In fact, i contacted one of the posters asking him if there was anything i could help him get. He didn't even ask, i just recognized his efforts here, and extended my hand. Hopefully, i will still be able to find several others.

This section is a fraction of what it used to be because of lousy, good-for-nothing members (like soupbone) who want nothing more than invites. Compare their efforts to real-world, and you end up with bad dinner guests- ones who bring nothing to the table, yet constantly have their hands out. Who needs 'em?

lmfao!!!!!!! :lol::turned::lol:

Thats probobally the most halarious post ive seen all morning. I nearly spit coffee all over the screen from laughing so hard.

Ill tell ya SoulXp is one hell of a wanker. Im thinking his mom got together with the tacobell dog and he was the end result. Seriously dude...ur mom shouldve swallowed :yup:

I also think there should be something coded into this site. Where you choose either trader or giveaway. And once you make your choice you are stuck with it. If you choose trader you cant see the giveaway subforum and visa versa.

as well as some type of a points system. say for every so many invites you give your allowed to ask for one. It would help even things out. but its probobally near impossible to impliment.

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
I also think there should be something coded into this site. Where you choose either trader or giveaway. And once you make your choice you are stuck with it. If you choose trader you cant see the giveaway subforum and visa versa.

That's not the wort idea that I have ever heard .The only problem is that people could pretend not to be traders and still trade via PM.
So basically the same as now.

anon
08-25-2011, 06:29 PM
That's not the wort idea that I have ever heard .The only problem is that people could pretend not to be traders and still trade via PM.
So basically the same as now.

Maybe even worse...

Artemis
08-25-2011, 09:21 PM
as well as some type of a points system. say for every so many invites you give your allowed to ask for one. It would help even things out. but its probobally near impossible to impliment.

That has been tried on invite forums, either a point system or points for being a community guy. All this ended up being is alot of people being utterly two-faced and sucking up to get what they want.
The most honest way to be invited to trackers is simply to get to know other people by posting on forums and/or talking in irc. Now I know many loathe irc, but then that is one of the ways to get to know others, it's a choice whether you learn it or not.

OlegL
08-25-2011, 10:43 PM

I said almost the same words recently.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 10:51 PM

I almost said the same words recently.

You see that soulxp, even Oleg knew that the comment was too dumb to commit to

OlegL
08-25-2011, 11:06 PM
But seriously, I said almost the same thing back in 2009:

Some people on the hdbits and sdbits staff are weird for the following reasons: they think they are running a university, but not a tracker.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Have you come to understand the fallacy of logic since then?

anon
08-25-2011, 11:58 PM
"If you've tried to fail and achieved it, then at least you know what a paradox is."

OlegL
08-26-2011, 12:08 AM

Well, I can't speak English as well as you do, so some of my sentences may seem illogical.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 01:52 AM

Well, I can't speak English as well as you do, so some of my sentences may seem illogical.

I'll give you a clue, it has nothing to do with the English language...
more hints, university sounds the same in most languages, with exceptions like Chinese where it's da xue (grand learning). I know Chinese isn't your first language.

OlegL
08-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Oh man, I don't know why I said what I said in 2009.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Getting anymore good invitees MBM?

I have a friend who'd probably think it was ace if there was any that could replace his usenet subscription (he's not as thrilled spending eleven a month). I'll ask him if he's interested. He doesn't post so he doesn't get into as much trouble as I do.

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 03:19 AM
Getting anymore good invitees MBM?

I have a friend who'd probably think it was ace if there was any that could replace his usenet subscription (he's not as thrilled spending eleven a month). I'll ask him if he's interested. He doesn't post so he doesn't get into as much trouble as I do.

We could set him up with IPT. I'd only charge him half that... :drummer:

What kind of content is he interested in?

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 06:19 AM

He watches fucking everything, I often harangue for the amount of abuse he puts himself through. But yeah pretty much TV/Movies purpose, not so much for software/music/games. Also, I already forgot to ask him, man I'm a dope.

So what's IPT, general purpose has pretty much anything? Is it scene only?

Also, it probably goes without saying, but I vouch for him as a responsible member for any site.

Edit: you and your drumset, it feels like Christmas morning every opportunity you get to pull it out

enviouz
08-26-2011, 09:51 AM

He watches fucking everything, I often harangue for the amount of abuse he puts himself through. But yeah pretty much TV/Movies purpose, not so much for software/music/games. Also, I already forgot to ask him, man I'm a dope.

Also, it probably goes without saying, but I vouch for him as a responsible member for any site.

Edit: you and your drumset, it feels like Christmas morning every opportunity you get to pull it out

Not trying to step on any toes or anything but...what dvd standard does your friends tv/dvd player use. Pal or ntsc?

I only ask because I literally have a shit ton of invites to tti but 90% of the dvd section is pal. And as long as you can vouch for his ability to seed properly I wouldn't have a problem parting with one. Its a great site actually been there over 5yrs.

The_Martinator
08-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Mah friend, where all tha high level ones at? This weak, bruh!! :frusty:

anon
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM

Very big general tracker, has both Scene and non-Scene releases. Seeding is easy.

whatcdfan
08-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Very big general tracker, has both Scene and non-Scene releases. Seeding is easy.

With SCC and TL already covered the make over part, now actually have the wrestling going on for the fresh blood, I don't know why IPT didn't join the race.

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 06:48 PM

Yep, it was the first thought I had for someone who doesn't want/need several trackers, and still wants a HUGE variety of material. It's also a private site, so there's not the same risk of bad files, or files with more bugs than Darth Rings' underpants. :yikes:

Let me know if he's interested, macky. I'll most likely throw in PtP (a very solid resource for movies), too.

And you should know, macky, I like to pull it out as often as possible- why wait for Christmas? :idunno:

With SCC and TL already covered the make over part, now actually have the wrestling going on for the fresh blood, I don't know why IPT didn't join the race.

What does IPT need to improve? I still wish TL hadn't done so much "improving"... :(

anon
08-26-2011, 06:50 PM

Because they're smart? The new designs on SCC and TL suck :P

I don't like most of IPT's banners either, but there's a script to hide them. So as far as I'm concerned, they can keep their current looks.

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Mah friend, where all tha high level ones at? This weak, bruh!! :frusty:

I gotz yer high-levels right here, Martin... :doctor:

:D

OlegL
08-26-2011, 08:46 PM
mjmacky, soulxp and I agree on one thing: there is no point in having an invitation system because people can register through open sign-ups anyway.

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 09:27 PM
mjmacky, soulxp and I agree on one thing: there is no point in having an invitation system because people can register through open sign-ups anyway.

One thing we can ALL agree on... nobody cares what you, and soupbone agree on have to say. :ermm:

THREAD UPDATE:

SUCCESS! SO FAR, 4 INVITES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT. 3 WERE DIRECTLY GIVEN, AND ONE WAS ARRANGED THROUGH FRIENDS. Please keep good requests coming... :happy:

anon
08-26-2011, 10:24 PM
nobody cares what you, and soupbone agree on have to say. :ermm:

You're quoting him.

:ninja:

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 10:26 PM
nobody cares what you, and soupbone agree on have to say. :ermm:

You're quoting him.

:ninja:

Well, I don't care anymore. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
08-27-2011, 12:36 AM
THREAD UPDATE:

SUCCESS! SO FAR, 4 INVITES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT. 3 WERE DIRECTLY GIVEN, AND ONE WAS ARRANGED THROUGH FRIENDS. Please keep good requests coming... :happy:

I might be forced to report you for lying . I think the "you having friends " part was pushing the bounds of crediblity a little too much.

enviouz
08-27-2011, 12:46 AM
THREAD UPDATE:

I might be forced to report you for lying . I think the "you having friends " part was pushing the bounds of crediblity a little too much.

Actually he is being totally honest.

IdolEyes787
08-27-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm glad you told me that because it apparently takes a total lack of a sense of humour to figure that out.

enviouz
08-27-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm glad you told me that because it apparently takes a total lack of a sense of humour to figure that out.

Well you will have to excuse me. Ive had a long day and going on nearly 24hrs with no sleep so i appoligise

IdolEyes787
08-27-2011, 12:57 AM
I assure you that you don't have to apologize to me here on this site ever.

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:23 AM
By the way MBM, your private box appears to be full. Have you had a lot of men over lately?

megabyteme
08-27-2011, 02:41 AM
By the way MBM, your private box appears to be full. Have you had a lot of men over lately?

Ever since I applied for tTC, it has been nothing but endless "congratulations!" PMs. You know those guys, always happy to welcome new members- even before the new member is accepted. :mellow:

THREAD UPDATE:

By "through 'friends' ", I meant the best kind- Lincoln, Jefferson, Grant... :shifty:

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:52 AM
By "through 'friends' ", I meant the best kind- Lincoln, Jefferson, Grant... :shifty:

My friends over at tTC are McKinley, Cleveland, Madison, Chase & Wilson.

megabyteme
08-27-2011, 03:06 AM

Those are great friends to have, but we see A LOT of my friends. They show up so frequently, in fact, we've had to add new doors just so they can all come and go easily. :yup:

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 06:34 AM

Those are great friends to have, but we see A LOT of my friends. They show up so frequently, in fact, we've had to add new doors just so they can all come and go easily. :yup:

Oh :(

There's only one of each of my friends, and they just sit by the jacuzzi and jack off into the water, your friends sound cooler.

OlegL
08-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Two of your friends were assassinated: McKinley and Lincoln.

Artemis
08-27-2011, 10:22 PM

Trust clocktower boi to be keeping that kind of handy factoid around....

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 11:27 PM

Trust clocktower boi to be keeping that kind of handy factoid around....

It's actually my favorite Oleg post, it made me lol. Sure it's a well-known fact, but it couldn't have been funny coming from anyone else other than Oleg.

Edit: it was the fact that he included the word friends in there

sam45
08-28-2011, 04:29 AM
[QUOTE=megabyteme;3608777]You beat me to it by mere minutes, th0r. I was going to not only recommend GFXnews, but I have now read enough of sam45's posts to offer him an invite.

@sam45: you can contact me through my current giveaway here: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436638-Invites-to-several-trackers

Or, send me a PM reminding me that I made you the offer in this thread (I sometimes get grouchy when unsolicited PMs arrive). Just remind me, and I'll hook you up. Thanks for being a good, courteous member of FST! I hope they have the templates you are looking for, but I also believe you will enjoy the vast resources for the type of project(s) you are working on. :)

Hey bro,

Thanks a lot for the offer, as I would love to join GFXnews.

PM on the way. :)

Sam

megabyteme
08-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Invite sent. Enjoy, sam! :happy:

UPDATE: That makes 5 invites given through this giveaway. I think I have been able to help some good members so far... :happy:

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 06:42 AM
I have decided to close this thread, but I am doing so quite happy with the experience. I did not find as many good members as I had invites, and I did "cheat" a bit and approached some members instead of having them make direct requests to me, but after the carnage that occurred after a truly bad applicant (bum) made a request, I can kinda understand why not so many wanted to stick their heads out.

All in all, a good experience that introduced me to some good people. There is hope for BT!!! I will do another one in the coming months. Please do not PM me with unsolicited requests.