PDA

View Full Version : moviefilms

Mr. Mulder
08-24-2011, 07:23 AM
i watched that Super 8 moviefilm last night and fucking hell is it shit!!! its just a bunch of little fat kids running around screaming in their fucking annoying as fuck american male child feminine voices!! i wanted to fucking stab the massive fat one! there's no fucking way he could run that much in real life, fuck off would that ever happen!! and the actual alien in it was shit! the fucking spider/squirrel hybrid thing that lives on my kitchen ceiling is far more terrifying. i couldn't even watch the last 30 minutes of it, i just skipped past it in chunks of 5minutes just to see what the shit alien looked like properly. steven spielberg can fuck right-off! creepy super jew!!

new planet of the apes is win though! anything with talking monkeys wearing people clothes is destined to be awesome. Seeing the new Inbetweeners in a couple days FTW :smilie4: :smilie4: :smilie4:

Snee
08-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Fuuuck yoooou. Super 8 was cool. It was like Goonies or something, but with decent special effects.

I, on the other hand, have seen a really shitty movie, and its title was Empty. Although I only saw the first half, so maybe the bird takes her kit off in the second part or wotevar.

Did you know that if the US can't get hold of any more petrol, the whole country turns to idiots? I learnt that from that very movie.

Also, the latest transformers is super shitty.

Something Else
08-24-2011, 05:20 PM
The new Planet of the Apes is about as good as aids.

Fucking Monkeys.

Mr. Mulder
08-25-2011, 06:07 AM
omg Sirs are you serial? Or did you just wake up yesterday and decide to say shit that doesn't maik cents :no:

Snee
08-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Serial like a harp attack.

Mr. Mulder
08-26-2011, 07:06 AM
http://youtu.be/7VdONYkKFmQ

this looks pretty FTW. its lyke 300 2, which by my calculations is 600. but it looks like one man is doing it all so 600-1=599. Of course, its so obvious now... :eyebrows:

enoughfakefiles
08-26-2011, 08:06 PM
http://youtu.be/7VdONYkKFmQ

this looks pretty FTW. its lyke 300 2, which by my calculations is 600. but it looks like one man is doing it all so 600-1=599. Of course, its so obvious now... :eyebrows:

Looks to be more than 600 in that screen shot :unsure:

Keep downloading things loike X-men First class, the new pirates film and the new Scream 4 but haven't got round to watching them yet. Downloaded and watched the full series of The killing the other week which i thought was quite good until that twist at the end :dry:

At least Eureka has started again but i always end up playing COD :lol:

Mr. Mulder
08-30-2011, 07:01 AM
went and saw the inbetweeners moviefilm yesterday, it was kwality. not as good as you'd want it to be but still well funny :smilie4: