PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Nice little giveaway (SHARING IS CARING)

enviouz
08-24-2011, 03:37 PM
I have some invites that ive just had sitting around for quite some time. So i thought i would attempt a giveaway and see if i can find some GOOD canidates. If not i can just hang onto them.

RULES:

2 ratio screens from sites that you are a member of

OR

1 ratio screen and a screen of your client

Additionally i will need the following

1 speedtest

An explaination of why you want become a member of the site you request

Only 1 invite person

IF YOU HAVE ZERO POSTS IN THE LAST 60DAYS DONT EVEN BOTHER. YES THAT MEANS POSTS WITH GOOD CONTENT...NOT JUST ASKING FOR INVITES. I SEE THE SAME PPL DOING GIVEAWAYS ALL THE TIME AND THE SAME PPL TAKING THOSE INVITES. THINGS SHOULD BE MORE BALANCED LIKE THEY WERE IN THE OLD DAYS

Now for the goodies

TBS = 1
TD = 1
IPLAY = 2
RSR = 10
CZTEAM =1
TTI = 7

Good luck to everyone. And please obey my rules.

whatcdfan
08-24-2011, 07:33 PM
You remembered to put pretty much every rule on board, you might added something for activity it would have been complete, you see some people only come here to get the invites.

enviouz
08-24-2011, 11:34 PM
You remembered to put pretty much every rule on board, you might added something for activity it would have been complete, you see some people only come here to get the invites.

You are correct...there are ALOT of ppl that only come here for free invites. Thats part of the reason why i stopped posting here for awhile ( over a yr) and just let my invites add up. Well that and i had some personal things going on...new addition to my family, new house and i moved to my new business location.

its just sad that you always see the same ppl doing giveaways and the same ppl doing requests or posting on giveaway threads asking for invites. i remember the good old days when it was more balanced.

spark
08-24-2011, 11:55 PM
I would love to join TTi again, I ve lost my account due to inactivity long time ago
However I no longer support the idea of breaking the trackers' rules by posting screenshots, is there anyway to go around your rules? like you can check my profile by yourself at TvT.ro, Tik or CG

enviouz
08-28-2011, 05:29 PM
I would love to join TTi again, I ve lost my account due to inactivity long time ago
However I no longer support the idea of breaking the trackers' rules by posting screenshots, is there anyway to go around your rules? like you can check my profile by yourself at TvT.ro, Tik or CG

Ive sat and thought about this the past few days while reviewing some of your posts. Im actually not a member at any of those places. You seem to be a good member of the BT community though. I could bend the rules a little though. Id settle for a speedtest and a screenshot of your torrent client.

ElitUser
08-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Yea, My account also got disable and deleted. Reason for disable was low ratio and irc support did not enable the account and staff say join with new invite and my account got deleted. anyway I have other site's account so I don't think it's is necessary to join again unless they have some internal release. TTi site is looking good :) and have good speed.

enviouz
08-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Yea, My account also got disable and deleted. Reason for disable was low ratio and irc support did not enable the account and staff say join with new invite and my account got deleted. anyway I have other site's account so I don't think it's is necessary to join again unless they have some internal release. TTi site is looking good :) and have good speed.

No nothing has really changed there in the last 5yrs that ive been a member. Well they added that whole motw (movie of the week) thing. And added the bonus points system. But those were a few yrs back. Other than that its pretty much stayed the same.

enviouz
09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Bump!

Still no takers?

enviouz
09-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Bump!

Still available