PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [Request] BitGamer Game Tracker

MicrosoftMan
08-24-2011, 07:36 PM
I absolutely love videogames!!! :D Don't know what i would do in life if videogames didn't exist. I can't think of a time when I don't play games. I just bought a used PS2 yesterday and it's awesome!!!!!!!!!! I have heard about good torrent sites and heard that this site is good. If someone can't invite me to this site...i would be your best friend man!!! :yup: I do try my best to keep a good ratio on all the trackers i ever get into. If you need proof...I can supply if need be. I just started torrents and don't really have much but if there is anything I can do or help with...I will try my best. I can also give you repuatation points.

anon
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Yes, explains the sudden spam wave of two-word posts.

I can also give you repuatation points.

Which isn't allowed for this section.

MicrosoftMan
08-24-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm clint Eastwood.....man of *few* words...haha...just kidding buddy...what do you want...you want me to write a dictionary's worth for a simple responds?

anon
08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
just kidding buddy...

Well, not making a barrage of posts like:

EXCELLENT game

In ten minutes just to gain access to this section would be okay. Looking at your request, you're obviously able of putting some more effort on it.

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Apparently you started earlier than I expected. Your posting habit doesn't inspire confidence.

Also, you are a dipshit

IdolEyes787
08-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Apparently you started earlier than I expected. Your posting habit doesn't inspire confidence.

Also, you are a complete dipshit /fixed

MicrosoftMan
08-24-2011, 11:36 PM
oh buddies..I am a idiot..I forgot to give you my email...should i post it here or in private?

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 12:03 AM
It's an unspoken rule that you post your email in the request thread

anon
08-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Since the words "Microsoft" and "e-mail" are floating around this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkAuwaoFGg

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Since the words "Microsoft" and "e-mail" are floating around this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkAuwaoFGg

I wasn't happy with Microsoft's last 2 (pseudo) implementations of mail programs, how is this one fairing?

anon
08-25-2011, 02:04 AM
I don't know, looks like you have to pay for access.

I'm more surprised as to how Microsoft actually used Google's trademarks to criticize them.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 02:27 AM
I don't know, looks like you have to pay for access.

I'm more surprised as to how Microsoft actually used Google's trademarks to criticize them.

They could have gone a little more creative and did a G-Man theme, electronic espionage. I don't know why I'm pitching ad ideas, I just listened to a replayed Spurlock interview about his documentary on ad placement called "POM Wonderful Presents the Greatest Movie Ever Sold". Summertime for CBC's the Q

MicrosoftMan
08-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Alright buddies...Here is my [email protected] ....I'm am so excited......man....I can't wait.....Thank god for videogames :)

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:30 AM
It would be an @live address, wouldn't it. I'm going to spare you a little bit and not quote the address, but you should probably remove it sometime in the future. This is a public forum you know...

and my heart grew three sizes that day