PDA

View Full Version : tTC Recruitment, the other one

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 06:30 PM

Looking to invite many members to the Tool Community (tTC)

Here at the Tool Community (tTC), we partake in all things with maximum douche. We share information between each other about people we know and try to get to know those same people... that way we all know those people and each other. Then we all sit around in dead silence and help each other write scripts and such. It's sort of like a job, but better because you'll know people that other people don't know, and they'll know you, which is even better.

We haven't recruited here on FST for awhile because there just weren't enough tools. Though there's always a tool population due to the trade section, the number is too fluid to hold a 1 week recruitment. With the recent TTC recruitment drive (the other one), there has been a sudden surge of tools into the FST community. We'd like to capitalize on this opportunity and get the word out that we need more tools at tTC. Our application process is simple, show us you're a tool. Anywhere on the board is fine, and we'll sign you up right here in this thread.

When you're invited (secret link in your email, which we already know), be sure to say hello in our, "Hi, this is a list of people that I know and know me" thread in the Connections section at the Tool Community.

GOOD LUCK!

teflon05
08-25-2011, 06:40 PM
I've never considered myself a tool (although I'm sure others have from time to time) But, I do know & associate with quite a few tools. I also own a fair set: 84076

Will that qualify me for membership?

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Will that qualify me for membership?

I had an argument with you on a news article about internet access and human rights, and unfortunately that disqualifies you because you used logic in your argument. Perhaps I accosted you because egocentric perspective in its use to decide what others can/cannot have or do is a huge pet peeve of mine. Nonetheless, it was a real argument with merits on both sides, and that's just not tool material.

If you have any new evidence to submit, you can apply at a later time.

anon
08-25-2011, 07:06 PM
I've never considered myself a tool (although I'm sure others have from time to time)

Haha, that reminded me of the following quotation: "No idiot complains about being one. They must not be doing so bad."

teflon05
08-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Yes, I remember that article...& although I'm still not sure I fully agree, you have a valid point. And surprise of surprises, I actually do have the capacity to alter my opinions, unlike many people I've met. Oh well,
tTC will have to remain a dream for now. Hmmmm...Maybe I can still get into CUM though :shifty:

whatcdfan
08-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Thank for the lulz macky.

The_Martinator
08-25-2011, 07:19 PM
What level is it? :snooty:

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, I certainly appreciate you bringing this rare opportunity to the masses of FST. I am not exactly certain what you are looking for, but it is a club, so I feel drawn to mindlessly apply very much in the same way a moth is drawn to a fluorescent yard light.

While not entirely handy with my bare hands, I am fairly competent with a variety of hand tools. One of the often under-recognized aspects of home ownership entails the sheer number of knobs present in one's house. Think about it- there are knobs on every door, attached to closets, on dressers, on every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen, and even the stove has several! There are knobs everywhere. Now I want you to picture me twisting, and polishing EVERY knob in the house. Heck, just the other day, my wife came home and could not find me. When she shouted for me, I responded, "I am in the closet, polishing my knob!" Let me tell you, it takes a lot of work, but it seems like I've always got my hands on a knob, or two.

I think from my work with knobs that you will have an idea of my value in tTC. If you were to allow me to join, I may be willing to put my knob-shining to work on all the knobs of the senior members in the club. Like I said, I am VERY knowledgeable, and HANDY!

Since you did not give an abundance of details in what you are looking for, please know that if you had, I would have worked those qualities into my application. So, regardless of what you are looking for, please consider my application to have included each of those criteria.

I look forward to someday being able to proudly exclaim, "I am a TOOL!".

Artemis
08-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Oi fuckers can I haz invit ?????

I've just added CUM to my collection so now obviously I need a TOOL !

plz plz plz this is my dream.

Joseph
08-25-2011, 09:36 PM
I would love to join on TTC,can someone invite me there please?

anon
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM

kallieb
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM

Sure - what's your offer

spark
08-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Sometimes I hate the amount of freedom we enjoy here at FST, yes it's rare and you can't find it anywhere else but also it opens the doors for lame fuckers to troll

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Sometimes I hate the amount of freedom we enjoy here at FST, yes it's rare and you can't find it anywhere else but also it opens the doors for lame fuckers to troll

Not to mention, those without a sense of humor... :(

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 10:16 PM
What level is it? :snooty:

but it seems like I've always got my hands on a knob, or two.

I think from my work with knobs that you will have an idea of my value in tTC. If you were to allow me to join, I may be willing to put my knob-shining to work on all the knobs of the senior members in the club. Like I said, I am VERY knowledgeable, and HANDY!

Since you did not give an abundance of details in what you are looking for, please know that if you had, I would have worked those qualities into my application. So, regardless of what you are looking for, please consider my application to have included each of those criteria.

I look forward to someday being able to proudly exclaim, "I am a TOOL!".

Reciprocating a knob polish is very important @ tTC, sometimes you'll be expected to polish many knobs at the same time, and that will require creativity. We'll keep your application under advisement.

my collection ...
plz plz plz this is my dream.

Automatic acceptance.

Everyone, please keep in mind that we'll come find you. We only have room for about 1/3 of a person, which equates to about 33 tools, so space is limited. We need to stay 1337

hagckz0r
08-25-2011, 11:16 PM
u ppl have a lot of time to make useless topics... mhm
and sure i have time to post here .. mhm :/

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Time is relative. You'd know that if you were edukated ..

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 11:26 PM
u ppl have a lot of time to make useless topics... mhm
and sure i have time to post here .. mhm :/

3 posts since May 9th and one of them, this:

I'm also interested in joining TTC. Why do I want to be a member?... What would I bring on table for TTC? I'd be an active poster as much as possible

Almost our ideal candidate, perhaps admit that you're withholding a name drop and you could get the secret email

anon
08-25-2011, 11:57 PM
It's not useless if it can steal a smile from people. :)

OlegL
08-26-2011, 12:52 AM
mjmacky, please invite me to the Tool Community. Thank you in advance.

anon
08-26-2011, 12:55 AM
I think you're an honorary member already, Oleg.

OlegL
08-26-2011, 12:59 AM
I think you're an honorary member already, Oleg.

Oh, it's such an honor for me to be a member of this prestigious community.

LubTheStaringCat
08-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Can I join the Tool Community (tTC), or am I to normal for that.

OlegL
08-26-2011, 01:14 AM
No one is "too normal" for the Tool Community.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 01:44 AM
No one is "too normal" for the Tool Community.

That's not true, I'm banning you from posting in tTC's forums now.

kallieb
08-26-2011, 01:56 AM
Getting banned is clearly an honour, and the first no doubt adds to the spechalness of it all, but if tTC is the bottom of the BT barrel what's next? I'm guessing isohunt.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Getting banned is clearly an honour, and the first no doubt adds to the spechalness of it all, but if tTC is the bottom of the BT barrel what's next? I'm guessing isohunt.

It's not the bottom, we're totally exclusive and we know people. Also those people know us! Do you know what it's like to be known and to name drop, it's like forgetting to tip the valet and totally getting away with it while driving away in your Maserati. It's like jacking off in front of the maid while telling her she won't get paid if she doesn't keep watching. It's like blowing some dude through a glory hole and jumping out from the wall screaming, "got you, I'm totally not a chick" before he rapes you because he was gay like that and it was the men's bathroom, what a queer.

anon
08-26-2011, 02:33 AM

People don't get banned, it goes against Oleg's philosophy.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 02:36 AM

People don't get banned, it goes against Oleg's philosophy.

Welcome to Oleg's Paradox, the next big bulletin board.

edit: switched type of site, so it can directly compete with tehparadox

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 03:37 AM
It's not the bottom, we're totally exclusive and we know people. Also those people know us! Do you know what it's like to be known and to name drop, it's like forgetting to tip the valet and totally getting away with it while driving away in your Maserati. It's like jacking off in front of the maid while telling her she won't get paid if she doesn't keep watching. It's like blowing some dude through a glory hole and jumping out from the wall screaming, "got you, I'm totally not a chick" before he rapes you because he was gay like that and it was the men's bathroom, what a queer.

I can tell from your post you are a man of the whirled. It only makes me want to join more. I, too, want to experience jacking a maid while she drives a Maserati through a man's bathroom. What more could anyone want. This is my dream!!! Plz, plz sign me up. I want sooo badly to be a TOOL!

BTW, how are the pre-times? I could NEVER join a site with bad pre-times. They are VERY important to me. I am VERY busy, so I do not have time to wait (some times as long as 6 minutes).

If you swear you have good pre-times, I will donate right now to "help" the site. :shifty:

qnene
08-26-2011, 04:29 AM
i want to join !
what is the requirments ?

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Our newest member, merwais

soulreaper stop ur BS please.
BitMeTv is an elite torrent site. a Crap torrent site like BTN can not over take respect of an elite torrent site like BitMeTv.

I can tell from your post you are a man of the whirled. It only makes me want to join more. I, too, want to experience jacking a maid while she drives a Maserati through a man's bathroom. What more could anyone want. This is my dream!!! Plz, plz sign me up. I want sooo badly to be a TOOL!

BTW, how are the pre-times? I could NEVER join a site with bad pre-times. They are VERY important to me. I am VERY busy, so I do not have time to wait (some times as long as 6 minutes).

If you swear you have good pre-times, I will donate right now to "help" the site. :shifty:

You haven't told us who you know and who knows you yet, we're over here still trying to figure out what your nick is on FST! One guy I know said he knows a dontuntieme and I told him that I know that guy too but this isn't him. Do you know dontuntieme, does he know you?

Also, we can't reveal our secrets about all the amenities of our community. You may have heard a rumor that we have negative pre, a live video feed showing the encoders setting up their auto encoding processes. I have to say these rumors aren't true because if they were than they'd find and get rid of our web cams so let's say they're not true :wink: :wink: So the only other thing I can say is that watching them watch their source is something only tTC can achieve. Only our members will ever know if it's true!

We don't do donations, we just setup an electronic banking transfer authorization from your account to ours, and we only take it when we need it. Sometimes there are unexpected costs like our script server going down, or a spycam breaks, or an unplanned pizza party. That way you never have to worry about how much to give, it's best that way.

i want to join !
what is the requirments ?

Don't worry about reqs, we let you know if you meet criteria

oppio
08-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Looking to invite many members to the Tool Community (tTC)

GOOD LUCK!

But TTC required lucky people or seriously people ? i don't understand...

Sure i'm not lucky...

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 09:52 AM

Sure i'm not lucky...

At tTC, Chinese, African Tribesman, Bolivarian Alliance and even Eskimo babies are born speaking perfect English. If it's not English, we don't speak it or understand it. The only second language we know is money. Therefore, I don't even know if you're talking right now.

Quarterquack
08-26-2011, 10:01 AM

Sure i'm not lucky...

And I sure as fuck hope you're not serious, mate.

oppio
08-26-2011, 10:01 AM
take 1 € and buy a coffee...

The_Martinator
08-26-2011, 10:07 AM

I needz it. Plox?!

oppio
08-26-2011, 10:26 AM

Sure i'm not lucky...

And I sure as fuck hope you're not serious, mate.

you are funny , try with Saturday Night live, probably you will be the new Will Ferrel...

At tTC, Chinese, African Tribesman, Bolivarian Alliance and even Eskimo babies are born speaking perfect English. If it's not English, we don't speak it or understand it. The only second language we know is money. Therefore, I don't even know if you're talking right now.

Take 1€ and buy a coffee...

zizoo
08-26-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm also interested in joining TTC. Why do I want to be a member?... What would I bring on table for TTC? I'd be an active poster as much as possible

3 posts since May 9th and one of them, this:
how about my activity:rolleyes:
I would to join

qnene
08-26-2011, 12:27 PM
i can give you 100$ if you let me in :)!

Quarterquack
08-26-2011, 12:38 PM
i can give you 100$ if you let me in :)!

Smooth, Macky.

hagckz0r
08-26-2011, 12:40 PM
:))

scrappen
08-26-2011, 02:47 PM
may i join plz? i have more than 400 friends on facebook so i would consider myself a fairly outgoing and popular guy. i could bring many friends over to tTC!!

anon
08-26-2011, 04:38 PM
You know, mjmacky actually dropped an invite my way yesterday. The forums are amazing - you get to speak with thinkers of the size of Oleg and merwais about topics like "I can't get laid", "10 reasons to join TorrentD@y" and the always-popular "rate that ass", which has 10% more ass than anywhere else.

I rate it 10/10 - base score 5, 1 point for the people who are in, 3 points for the ass thread, and 1 point because it's on 1080p. Those missing on tTC are doing just that.

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Welcome our newest member, scrappen!

I have an iPhone because I'm cool! It's a known fact that deep down, everybody wants one. Those who badmouths it aswell as other Apple products are people who can't afford them and they are just jealous of people like me!

Edit: Probational membership only, it's possible he's posing as a tool to infiltrate our 1337 organization

You know, mjmacky actually dropped an invite my way yesterday. The forums are amazing - you get to speak with thinkers of the size of Oleg and merwais about topics like "I can't get laid", "10 reasons to join TorrentD@y" and the always-popular "rate that ass", which has 10% more ass than anywhere else.

I rate it 10/10 - base score 5, 1 point for the people who are in, 3 points for the ass thread, and 1 point because it's on 1080p. Those missing on tTC are doing just that.

In a week you'll get access to a special section, where we have even better threads, like "How great is negative pre?! I mean seriously we've got better pre than everyone else and it makes me want to CUM", as well as "fuck my parents are taking too long to die, wherez my moneyzzz?"

megabyteme
08-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Just a suggestion for new, probationary members... keep them limited to the "welcome new members" thread. That way, the true TOOLS will surface (some may never want to leave that thread, though), and the "best of the best" will make their efforts known.

BTW, welcome newest member, scrappen!!! :fst::fst::fst:

anon
08-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Edit: Probational membership only, it's possible he's posing as a tool to infiltrate our 1337 organization

Nobody told me you had to spit on Apple to increase your chances of getting in. And I could have made my application even better... :(

In a week you'll get access to a special section, where we have even better threads, like "How great is negative pre?! I mean seriously we've got better pre than everyone else and it makes me want to CUM", as well as "fuck my parents are taking too long to die, wherez my moneyzzz?"

Sorry, mate, but yours truly regards negative pres with indifference.

No, for real.

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Nobody told me you had to spit on Apple to increase your chances of getting in. And I could have made my application even better... :(

We don't spit on Apple at tTC, in fact all members are required to have one. I didn't like Apple until they invited me to tTC, then they used my bank account to buy me an iPhone. I love it now, I look at people that don't use iPhones and I want to spit on THEM. Android? isn't that linux, what a bunch of nerds, enjoy your wedgies and swirlies NERDS! All staff @ tTC are using iPhone 5, and some members have converted iPad2 to a phone so that they can ball them out.

Sorry, mate, but yours truly regards negative pres with indifference.

No, for real.

Reverse uploading, that guy is so 1337, he's playing with time-space dimension and shit. I hope he knows me.

Just a suggestion for new, probationary members... keep them limited to the "welcome new members" thread. That way, the true TOOLS will surface (some may never want to leave that thread, though), and the "best of the best" will make their efforts known.

BTW, welcome newest member, scrappen!!! :fst::fst::fst:

All probationary members have to prove that they know people, and that people know them in the "Hi, this is a list of people that I know and know me" thread

anon
08-27-2011, 01:50 AM
We don't spit on Apple at tTC, in fact all members are required to have one. I didn't like Apple until they invited me to tTC, then they used my bank account to buy me an iPhone. I love it now, I look at people that don't use iPhones and I want to spit on THEM. Android? isn't that linux, what a bunch of nerds, enjoy your wedgies and swirlies NERDS! All staff @ tTC are using iPhone 5, and some members have converted iPad2 to a phone so that they can ball them out.

I only have a Chinese replica of the iPhone I use as a watch. Do I qualify for probationary membership?

There should be a FAQ about this, you know.

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:21 AM

I only have a Chinese replica of the iPhone I use as a watch. Do I qualify for probationary membership?

There should be a FAQ about this, you know.

We're just waiting on your bank's routing and account numbers, we'll buy an iPhone for you, you don't have to worry about that. It'll look like the money came out twice, it's a common glitch, don't pay attention to that.

megabyteme
08-27-2011, 02:30 AM
All probationary members have to prove that they know people, and that people know them in the "Hi, this is a list of people that I know and know me" thread

With great sadness, I withdraw my application. Apparently, I do not know enough about people-knowing-people (aren't these the happiest people you know?)... :(

My dream is CRUSHED. My only chance is open invitation. :sadwalk:

anon
08-27-2011, 02:40 AM
mjmacky: looks like the transaction is done already. At least I suppose Totallynotlaundering Co. on the Cayman Islands is you guys.

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:47 AM

With great sadness, I withdraw my application. Apparently, I do not know enough about people-knowing-people (aren't these the happiest people you know?)... :(

My dream is CRUSHED. My only chance is open invitation. :sadwalk:

Our recruitment drive is almost over! We need more tools and less posers! MBM thought he could sneak in and wax our helmets, but he didn't know dontuntieme and dontuntieme didn't know him!!!

I've been getting a lot of questions from our new members about our secret invites, so listen up you n00bs. You're now part of the LEETEST community on the interwebz, so you need to know how we do things. You'll see an email about viagara pillz, you need to open that email and leave it on your screen and stare at it for at least 45 minutes. There's an image hidden within it that you can't see until it burns into your retina. Then after the 45 minutes turn off your monitor and continue looking at the screen, you'll see our web address and invitation code. How long the image stays depends on each user, so you have to quickly write or type it down. If you can't follow those simple instructions, then you're just not a Tool.

mjmacky: looks like the transaction is done already. At least I suppose Totallynotlaundering Co. on the Cayman Islands is you guys.

This is your first warning anon, you're not allowed to talk about our forumz and details in public like this, that's just not 1337.

anon
08-27-2011, 03:18 AM
I've been getting a lot of questions from our new members about our secret invites, so listen up you n00bs. You're now part of the LEETEST community on the interwebz, so you need to know how we do things. You'll see an email about viagara pillz, you need to open that email and leave it on your screen and stare at it for at least 45 minutes. There's an image hidden within it that you can't see until it burns into your retina. Then after the 45 minutes turn off your monitor and continue looking at the screen, you'll see our web address and invitation code. How long the image stays depends on each user, so you have to quickly write or type it down. If you can't follow those simple instructions, then you're just not a Tool.

Alternatively, you can degauss your monitor twenty times in a row, or (if you have an LCD screen) just put your fingers on the closest power socket to gain the "see invisible" ability.

This is your first warning anon, you're not allowed to talk about our forumz and details in public like this, that's just not 1337.

Won't happen again. :cry:

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Won't happen again. :cry:

We figured out a punishment. We need a database system to help us keep track of our arbitrary and spontaneous warnings. We've given you the task to put one together. Don't forget to include your warning in there. We'll be too good to check it, we just need one so that we can make references to it.

Unfortunately, Night0wl's application was rejected. Most of the staff thought he was a Tool, but they interrupted my masturbation to ask if he had my vote. I really wanted to finish so I voted against him and then blew my load all over the place. I remember thinking, oh my god, I'm like deciding people's fate here, and it put me over the edge. Holy hell I'm so horny just thinking about it.

The only pleasure I got was tipping the vote for mjmacky. If that dickwad ever got in, I would most likely delete my bookmark.

drag0sh23
08-27-2011, 05:48 AM
nice ideea with the new system

scrappen
08-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Wait.. This is a real community, right? You better not be fooling me here mjmacky!!

magnoman
08-27-2011, 12:39 PM
wow another secret society :D

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Wait.. This is a real community, right? You better not be fooling me here mjmacky!!

If I was fooling anyone, then I would not actually be important. How can that be? If I'm not important, then internet and life just isn't worth it. Also, you're still on probation I think.

Just remember, even thinking about disagreeing with staff of tTC=permaban

scrappen
08-27-2011, 03:56 PM
If I was fooling anyone, then I would not actually be important. How can that be? If I'm not important, then internet and life just isn't worth it. Also, you're still on probation I think.

I couldn't possibly disagree with you. In fact, I don't have a true opinion of my own. I just stick to what I think people want me to say and hope that I will be perceived as a cool guy and be respected for who i pretend to be.

whatcdfan
08-27-2011, 04:30 PM

Just the Permanent ban?:O I thought you will send your undercover black guys to members homes to chop off their cocks :D

anon
08-27-2011, 07:00 PM
We figured out a punishment. We need a database system to help us keep track of our arbitrary and spontaneous warnings. We've given you the task to put one together. Don't forget to include your warning in there. We'll be too good to check it, we just need one so that we can make references to it.

Alrighty, I'll keep track of that.
Warning #1 - anon. Reason: user made details about the inner workings of tTC publicly visible. Was asked not to do it again, and agreed. Two more warnings left before getting banned with reason "question authority, unless that authority is mjmacky".

Unfortunately, Night0wl's application was rejected. Most of the staff thought he was a Tool, but they interrupted my masturbation to ask if he had my vote. I really wanted to finish so I voted against him and then blew my load all over the place.

ROFL. Man, you don't know how much you made me laugh with this, for real. :glagpinch:

I couldn't possibly disagree with you. In fact, I don't have a true opinion of my own. I just stick to what I think people want me to say and hope that I will be perceived as a cool guy and be respected for who i pretend to be.

Just stick to supporting what the guy with the most posts says, and you'll be fine. :shifty:

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Alrighty, I'll keep track of that.
Warning #1 - anon. Reason: user made details about the inner workings of tTC publicly visible. Was asked not to do it again, and agreed. Two more warnings left before getting banned with reason "question authority, unless that authority is mjmacky".

omg you actually did it, anon=staff, congrats buddy.

Unfortunately, Night0wl's application was rejected. Most of the staff thought he was a Tool, but they interrupted my masturbation to ask if he had my vote. I really wanted to finish so I voted against him and then blew my load all over the place.

ROFL. Man, you don't know how much you made me laugh with this, for real. :glagpinch:

I'm pretty sure he'll find it hilarious too :D

Just the Permanent ban?:O I thought you will send your undercover black guys to members homes to chop off their cocks :D

We don't have any black members at tTC, we don't think black people can be 1337

anon
08-27-2011, 11:29 PM
omg you actually did it, anon=staff, congrats buddy.

Yay, I'm the overlord of tools now! :clap: This is so great. :hooray:

I promise to use my powers responsibly (removes his warning), take my pills on time, and all that.

mjmacky
08-28-2011, 12:16 AM
take my pills on time

Our beloved friend merwais exists for the sole purpose of reminding us to do just that

anon
08-28-2011, 12:24 AM
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For fuck sake, you wanker, it's 2am in the fucking morning!!"

qnene
08-28-2011, 01:12 AM
i have many friends on facebook, and i have alot of money and alot of friend i have sony xperia x10 can i join please ?

mjmacky
08-28-2011, 01:48 AM
i have many friends on facebook, and i have alot of money and alot of friend i have sony xperia x10 can i join please ?

Do you have a bank account? I need to know how to get that $100

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For fuck sake, you wanker, it's 2am in the fucking morning!!"

It's been awhile since I heard that one :D

TTC
08-28-2011, 03:30 AM
We were planning on inviting mjmacky to join our community but he seems to have his hands full already with his own place.

Artemis
08-28-2011, 06:40 AM

Where do I begin.....
Let's see I have many friends on facebook..... now that's just sad, it's sort of like the fat kid who say's his dog likes him....
I have alot of money... apparently not after macky has finished emptying your bank a/c for emergency pizza party funds....
i have sony xperia x10... now personally that is the first time I have ever seen someone explain what kind of phone they have as a reason for an invite and must admit that I am more than slightly confused about the relevance ?

bumrocks
08-28-2011, 08:06 AM
Where do I begin.....

I am just glad to see you are alive ;)

qnene
08-28-2011, 08:40 AM
i have paypal !

oppio
08-28-2011, 09:09 AM
i have paypal !

wow !! like other 1 billion people...

qnene
08-28-2011, 09:55 AM
i have paypal !

wow shut the fuck up wow

oppio
08-28-2011, 10:31 AM
wow ! i think you pay/pal for sex....

John1988
08-28-2011, 10:33 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by oppio http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3608839#post3608839)

http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by qnene http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3608833#post3608833)
i have paypal !

wow shut the fuck up wow

wow you should burn yourself for fak sake....

mjmacky
08-28-2011, 02:15 PM
We were planning on inviting mjmacky to join our community but he seems to have his hands full already with his own place.

This is the cherry on my sundae pie

It is quite the handful, so many applicants! In other news, Night0wl busted his nut breaking out the info. I don't know why I was being considered in the first place, just goes to show that no one actually reads my posts... perhaps it's my fault for including too many words most the time.

wow shut the fuck up wow

You guys aren't fighting in a very 1337 way, you're both never allowed to join tTC.

and i have alot of money and alot of friend i have sony xperia x10 can i join please ?I have alot of money... apparently not after macky has finished emptying your bank a/c for emergency pizza party funds....
i have sony xperia x10... now personally that is the first time I have ever seen someone explain what kind of phone they have as a reason for an invite and must admit that I am more than slightly confused about the relevance ?

The money was good, but since he bragged about having a phone that wasn't an iPhone, there was instantaneous decision to disregard him. Also, he and the non english speaker were fighting like girls

oppio
08-28-2011, 04:15 PM
wow shut the fuck up wow

You guys aren't fighting in a very 1337 way, you're both never allowed to join tTC.

you have the tongue tired , put it to sleep...

scrappen
08-28-2011, 04:24 PM
you have the tongue tired , put it to sleep...

:blink:

whatcdfan
08-28-2011, 04:37 PM
We don't have any black members at tTC, we don't think black people can be 1337

But I have heard that Will Smith is staff there. Not only that, he is also producing his upcoming film based of the fury of tTC forums :P

anon
08-28-2011, 05:11 PM
I have alot of money... apparently not after macky has finished emptying your bank a/c for emergency pizza party funds....

That's tTC slang for server bills, mind you.

Quarterquack
08-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Will Smith doesn't qualify as a tool. He did, but then he made Seven Pounds.

mjmacky
08-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks a lot everyone. Will Smith doesn't know us and that makes us feel irrelevant, which we're totally not.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2011, 11:41 AM

I thought you were a smart guy up until now. Or maybe you are just a smart guy that doesn't understand movies.

Seven Pounds was contrived and manipulative.Wil Smith simply did his usual "serious" Wil Smith thing.
Ali is infinitely better and he was infinitely better in MIB.

mjmacky
08-29-2011, 11:59 AM

I thought you were a smart guy up until now. Or maybe you are just a smart guy that doesn't understand movies.

Seven Pounds was contrived and manipulative.Wil Smith simply did his usual "serious" Wil Smith thing.

Sure, loved his performance in Ali... but what the fuck are you talking about with MIB? He's loads more the stereotype of himself in that movie than in Seven Pounds. You faulted here, I will label this as the Seinfeld Assumption.

megabyteme
08-29-2011, 12:01 PM
I can stand Will Smith, it's his f@#$%^&* offspring that makes me want to go on a shooting rampage. Talentless, rich, F@#$%^&* kids and their contrived, fake f%&*$@# smiles riding of F!@##$$^& daddy's name. :angry:

mjmacky
08-29-2011, 12:16 PM
I can stand Will Smith, it's his f@#$%^&* offspring that makes me want to go on a shooting rampage. Talentless, rich, F@#$%^&* kids and their contrived, fake f%&*$@# smiles riding of F!@##$$^& daddy's name. :angry:

The only film I can think of now that stars a Smith kid is The Karate Kid remake. No one I know seemed to appreciate this movie, but I really enjoyed it. He did a great job in his role. It might bother some that the movie was almost scene for scene identical to the original, minus the 80s touch, but it charmed me. Chinese kids (and adults) are really racist toward black people, and foreigners in general. If a foreigner gets into a scuffle with the native, the Chinese will gang up on that person or let them get seriously beaten, regardless of who was in the wrong. They seemed to capture that sentiment in the movie with some of the scenes.

Chan, on the other hand, stole the show for me, just like Miyagi did in the original (pardon the interchangeability between actor and character names). I never really cared for Daniel-san, so I guess that's as much as I can compliment the child of Smith.

Quarterquack
08-29-2011, 04:12 PM

Maybe I need to explain my preference for this kind of movie, then.
Seven Pounds, as well as a movie like Cruel Intentions, while have little substance save for short bursts of meaning, have actors that impressed me with their ability to blur the lines between what the character believes and or sees as real and fake. I always have a little soft spot for when an actor can do his job well enough for the director's vision of surreality to shine through, and in Seven Pounds, I personally think Smith fulfilled the quota.

EDIT: To put it into a more idealistic sense, I prefer when the actor's natural habits and nature disappear, and all that's left is the script. Other people prefer when they can see that personal signature, or hate certain ones. Sure, the movie may have been twisted around to his favor, but that doesn't change the fact that they "nailed" what they were gunning for.

Also, I would really say Will Smith has the usual "funny" thing going, not the serious thing. But that's probably because I associate him with MIB/Fresh Prince the most, while you probably think Enemy of the State/Ali/Bagger Vance types were his highlights.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 02:05 AM
Sure, loved his performance in Ali... but what the fuck are you talking about with MIB? He's loads more the stereotype of himself in that movie than in Seven Pounds. You faulted here, I will label this as the Seinfeld Assumption.

There are many actors ,some even actually good, but few movie stars.Will Smith is a movie star.
People don't watch movie stars to see them act but rather to play enhanced versions of themselves.In MIB Will Smith is doing what he does best therefore what you see as stereotype I see as merely delivering what ( in his case ) people want.

But that's probably because I associate him with MIB/Fresh Prince the most, while you probably think Enemy of the State/Ali/Bagger Vance

No basically when I think Will Smith I think life is funny or of maybe losing my lunch.

scrappen
08-30-2011, 05:14 AM
IdolEyes didn't like Seven Pounds because he cried like a baby watching it, blowing his nose in his gf's blouse. He didn't get any that night, btw. At least that's what he told me.

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:32 AM
There are many actors ,some even actually good, but few movie stars.Will Smith is a movie star.
People don't watch movie stars to see them act but rather to play enhanced versions of themselves.In MIB Will Smith is doing what he does best therefore what you see as stereotype I see as merely delivering what ( in his case ) people want.

Yadda yadda yadda, yeah we know these things, but I was talking about this:

Will Smith simply did his usual "serious" Will Smith thing

poorgirl
08-30-2011, 10:46 AM
We'd like to capitalize on this opportunity and get the word out that we need more tools at tTC. Our application process is simple, show us you're a tool.
I want application on TTC. but what does mean Tool?

Artemis
08-30-2011, 11:43 AM
We'd like to capitalize on this opportunity and get the word out that we need more tools at tTC. Our application process is simple, show us you're a tool.

http://i.imgur.com/los4u.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 11:45 AM
IdolEyes didn't like Seven Pounds because he cried like a baby watching it, blowing his nose in his gf's blouse. He didn't get any that night, btw. At least that's what he told me.

The jokes on you don't have a girlfriend.Your mum's and my relationship is purely sexual.

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 12:01 PM
The jokes on you don't have a girlfriend.Your mum's and my relationship is purely sexual.

There should be a W in there

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 02:37 PM

You're awesome.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM

You're awesome.
The jokes on you don't have a girlfriend.Your mum's and my relationship is purely sexual.W

scrappen
08-30-2011, 03:32 PM

So you made it all up? That's just lame.

anon
08-30-2011, 03:39 PM

You're on the right path, but if you must ask, I'm afraid I can't let you join our special club. Only paragons of toolness are allowed. :noes:

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Yadda yadda yadda, .....

You've been watching Elaine again on Louie haven't you?

scrappen
08-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Elaine in the Monkey Island games is way hotter!

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Yadda yadda yadda, .....

You've been watching Elaine again on Louie haven't you?

It was indeed on porpoise, W know that.

Elaine in the Monkey Island games is way hotter!

She looks like a dirty New Jersey bitch, all yours if you want to get your dick painted.

OlegL
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
mjmacky, sup buddy!

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
mjmacky, sup buddy!

You posted in the tTC forum? You've been permabanned!

Artemis
08-30-2011, 09:45 PM
mjmacky, sup buddy!

So you're Oleg's new victim fascination macky. Whatever you do now that that you are buddies, never ever call him a sociopath, pyschopath or any other kind of fruitbat path or he will hound follow you around the forum stalking repeatedly asking why you did that.

OlegL
08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Artemis, I simply told him, "Sup buddy." Don't make a story out of it.

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM

The only film I can think of now that stars a Smith kid is The Karate Kid remake. No one I know seemed to appreciate this movie, but I really enjoyed it. He did a great job in his role. It might bother some that the movie was almost scene for scene identical to the original, minus the 80s touch, but it charmed me. Chinese kids (and adults) are really racist toward black people, and foreigners in general. If a foreigner gets into a scuffle with the native, the Chinese will gang up on that person or let them get seriously beaten, regardless of who was in the wrong. They seemed to capture that sentiment in the movie with some of the scenes.

Chan, on the other hand, stole the show for me, just like Miyagi did in the original (pardon the interchangeability between actor and character names). I never really cared for Daniel-san, so I guess that's as much as I can compliment the child of Smith.

I did not like the son immediately. The reason for all of the repeated "family friendly" shifted numbers is that the daug1hter also started a teenage singing "career". Seriously...mom and dad are both big-name stars, AND both children are "talented" performers? No, it's prepackaged, name recognition boost into "stardom". It's shit. There's more-than-likely a million more talented, unknown, poor kids out there who will have to WORK for their shot- that will NEVER happen no matter how hard they work. I get sick every time I hear about either of these Lucky Sperm Club members. :ermm:

BTW, Oleg, I was accepted into both TTC and tTC this morning. If you join either, I will be VERY hostile to you there.

OlegL
08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
BTW, Oleg, I was accepted into both TTC and tTC this morning. If you join either, I will be VERY hostile to you there.

I gotcha.

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 10:13 PM
No, I said it twice to show you how SERIOUS I am about it. :snooty:

Artemis
08-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Think of it as a preventive measure, I was simply warning him that now you are 'buddies' if he upsets you or hurts feelings, you will follow him around the forums for the next year asking repeatedly why he did that, and that you don't understand him or why he would say such things about you.
I was both protecting your fragile mental state, and saving macky from the inevitable stalking.

No thanks necessary.

anon
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM

I don't recall you mentioning me on the "people you know" thread. That's a nice tTC membership you've got there... it'd be a shame if anything happened to it. :sly:

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Oleg doesn't take any of my advice, it's one of the many reasons I had to permaban him from tTC, then invite MBM so he won't try to get invited back. However, MBM doesn't know anybody and is not really a tool, but these are desperate circumstances.

OlegL
08-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Think of it as a preventive measure, I was simply warning him that now you are 'buddies' if he upsets you or hurts feelings, you will follow him around the forums for the next year asking repeatedly why he did that, and that you don't understand him or why he would say such things about you.
I was both protecting your fragile mental state, and saving macky from the inevitable stalking.

No thanks necessary.

Well, mjmacky != Darth Rings. Unlike Darth Rings, he doesn't say idiotic things. But you are correct in your opinion that my mental state is a bit fragile. :)

Artemis
08-30-2011, 10:39 PM

No thanks necessary.

Well, mjmacky != Darth Rings. Unlike Darth Rings, he doesn't say idiotic things. But you are correct in your opinion that my mental state is a bit fragile. :)

Oh you're so fucked now mjmacky.....

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:41 PM

What Oleg would do to be in my shoes.

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 11:01 PM

Bahahahahaha.

OlegL
08-31-2011, 12:37 AM

Geez, I said just one thing, "Sup buddy!" Forget about it already.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 02:11 AM

Only if they were high-heels...

And...why do I have this STRONG feeling that they are? :lookaroun

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 06:17 AM
Just a little something I picked up for the lucky new recruits:

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 07:21 AM

Only if they were high-heels...

And...why do I have this STRONG feeling that they are? :lookaround:

They help define my calves, which will one day be marinaded

Just a little something I picked up for the lucky new recruits:

MBM just promoted to staff at tTC for finding our new logo

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 07:53 AM

I accept this position with great pride. And with great pride comes GREAT power, which I will wield as a GIANT HAMMER above all those who are weak, or who show the slightest weakness, meekness, desperation, perspiration, or desire to join. :01:

BTW, macky, do we have IRC yet? I don't know how to use it, but I am willing to learn how to use the kick, and ban functions... Those sound pretty darn kool! :w00t:

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 08:13 AM

I accept this position with great pride. And with great pride comes GREAT power, which I will wield as a GIANT HAMMER above all those who are weak, or who show the slightest weakness, meekness, desperation, perspiration, or desire to join. :01:

BTW, macky, do we have IRC yet? I don't know how to use it, but I am willing to learn how to use the kick, and ban functions... Those sound pretty darn kool! :w00t:

Due to the overuse of G-Line by other IRC communities, we thought it'd be more 1337 to have a special form. When we enter username, and submit, it auto transfers money from members' bank accounts into Allkayda funding opportunities. Then we can harass them for supporting terrorism, it's total pwnage.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 08:22 AM

Due to the overuse of G-Line by other IRC communities, we thought it'd be more 1337 to have a special form. When we enter username, and submit, it auto transfers money from members' bank accounts into Allkayda funding opportunities. Then we can harass them for supporting terrorism, it's total pwnage.

I thought we supported Allkayda...

EDIT- NVM, That's Alan Alda I was thinking of... :idunno:

anon
08-31-2011, 03:58 PM

tool story bro

OlegL
08-31-2011, 07:17 PM

Bahahahahaha.

You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old jojosalami; I miss that person who was nice to me. The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.

IdolEyes787
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Bahahahahaha.

You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old jojosalami; I miss that person who was nice to me. The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.

That's only two ,what about the other personalities?

teflon05
08-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Bahahahahaha.

You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old salami; The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.

There, fixed that for ya. You don't have to thanks me.

Artemis
08-31-2011, 09:56 PM
Bahahahahaha.

See what you're in for now macky! My suggestion get Arnold Schwarzenegger to come around and erase your current identity and set you up with a nice new hidden identity in Bumfuck Idaho.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 11:34 PM
See what you're in for now macky! My suggestion get Arnold Schwarzenegger to come around and erase your current identity and set you up with a nice new hidden identity in Bumfuck Idaho.

I'm within a 2 hour drive from there. We could be neighbors, macky. :w00t:

EDIT- I am more than a bit surprised that is an expression in NZ. Is that a common expression there, or did you pick that up online?

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 11:47 PM

Well I can't go there now that it's been exposed. Then again, I've been through Idaho, it's all bumfuck to me.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 11:53 PM
I actually thought it was worse when I was growing up there. We're talking remote Northern Idaho, stuff. Now, it's nice to see how little has changed in the past 23 years. Not much at all. I think some people have internets now, though. About 28k connection speed, if I remember correctly.

mjmacky
09-01-2011, 02:02 AM
I actually thought it was worse when I was growing up there. We're talking remote Northern Idaho, stuff. Now, it's nice to see how little has changed in the past 23 years. Not much at all. I think some people have internets now, though. About 28k connection speed, if I remember correctly.

Which means in about another 11 years you can head back there and party like it's 1999

OlegL
09-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Now I have no clue what you are talking about. I watched the movie "Eraser" and it was okay.

mjmacky
09-01-2011, 02:13 AM
I am spamming this thread with a post about nothing really

Oleg, edit your post to reflect what I quoted.

Thank you

OlegL
09-01-2011, 02:18 AM
I just didn't understand what your last conversation was about. Artemis started talking about something that probably had to do with the movie "Eraser". That's all I understood. Could you please explain to me what your last conversation was about?

IdolEyes787
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
I just didn't understand what your last conversation was about. Artemis started talking about something that probably had to do with the movie "Eraser". That's all I understood. Could you please explain to me what your last conversation was about?

The gun in that was fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also where the guy went in the jet engine boy that was funny .I saw that movie like 10 years ago and I'm still laughing.

Artemis
09-01-2011, 03:48 AM

EDIT- I am more than a bit surprised that is an expression in NZ. Is that a common expression there, or did you pick that up online?

You can thank Billy Bob Thornton for that particular pearl of wisdom.

I'm sorry but my daughter has used all the crayons so unfortunately I can't draw you a diagram.

OlegL
09-01-2011, 01:02 PM

Bahahahahaha.

If you want it, we could become nice to each other again. Let's try to get to know each other better. If I started sending you private messages, would you respond to them? However, I'll be able to understand it if you don't want to get to know me better.

Quarterquack
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Bahahahahaha.

If you want it, we could become nice to each other again. Let's try to get to know each other better. If I started sending you private messages, would you respond to them? However, I'll be able to understand it if you don't want to get to know me better.

Oh you snake, you. If I say No out in public, I become a hostile, again, and you pain me to no ends. If I say Yes in public, then I lose my future rights at making fun of your efforts infront of the "pack".
Alright. My answer is Yes but it's conditional. We both have to get into tTC, first.

OlegL
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Dude, I am serious. I am tired of all the fighting. It's meaningless... I understand that you didn't like my behavior on some private tracker, but let's become nice to each other again and let's try to get to know each other better.

anon
09-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Alright. My answer is Yes but it's conditional. We both have to get into tTC, first.

I can help you with that. Oleg won't have to go through this, but you must tell me why you reckon you're a tool. There's no time limit and PMs are accepted.

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
I can help you with that. Oleg won't have to go through this, but you must tell me why you reckon you're a tool. There's no time limit and PMs are accepted.

Oh. OH. OOOOHHHH!!! I know this one. I KNOW this ONE!!! Can I answer? Can I answer?!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

anon
09-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Would hate to say no to that :01:

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Sorry. Forgot what I was going to say... :sadwalk:

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 03:46 AM
I was able to recruit a member today IRL.

It was a kid who worked at a Cuban Sandwich shop, well not working really. He just stood behind the counter talking to everyone who was doing something. He was saying things like, "all these people are just eating junk food and their only exercise is to change the channel. They are just deteriorating". So, since he was mostly talking about an image in his head while speaking of the uselessness of certain people amongst a group of busy workers, I recruited him right there.

He also talked about working out constantly, so in that sense he kind of reminded me of Idol, in situations like this one would normally apologize to Idol, but thankfully I'm a Tool.

mjmacky
09-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Welcome our newest member, grow4dough!

he got raged that i gave him shit and made him look like an asshole on more than 1 thread so it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still going to argue his wrong point like the moron he is. also im aware going to irc is a way of handling things but i don't have it installed and that would be a last resort, turns out i got messages back in under 6 hours from both revolt and hdbits offering me invites with no hassle at all. and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

OlegL
09-16-2011, 08:50 PM
how many members does tTC currently have?

anon
09-16-2011, 10:39 PM

That's hard to estimate, since there's one born every minute.

IdolEyes787
09-17-2011, 03:06 AM
...... in that sense he kind of reminded me of Idol.

Was he buff and angry at the world?Reasonably well read but still so entirely full of himself that he never considers any opinions but his own?

Btw if you need a logo for your new site

mjmacky
09-17-2011, 05:43 PM
...... in that sense he kind of reminded me of Idol.

Was he buff and angry at the world?Reasonably well read but still so entirely full of himself that he never considers any opinions but his own?

Btw if you need a logo for your new site

Now I have to rely on memory. I think he was buffed and unsure at whom to direct his anger. He was pretty red, but definitely isn't aware of exterior thought.

also, that logo is for a competing site, iTT, which we are better than in every way.

That's hard to estimate, since there's one born every minute.

Elaboration, we are recruiting them from stock that WERE born every minute some time ago, and have now been able to successfully identify them.

IdolEyes787
09-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Now I have to rely on memory. I think he was buffed and unsure at whom to direct his anger. He was pretty red....

I don't hold with pinkos.I think Joe (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065916/)is still the greatest movie ever made.

mjmacky
09-18-2011, 01:08 AM
I don't hold with pinkos.I think Joe (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065916/)is still the greatest movie ever made.

Still? First mention I've seen

megabyteme
09-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Still? First mention I've seen

Rednecks are well known for keeping their opinions to themselves. :P

mjmacky
09-19-2011, 06:24 PM

After watching Trailer Park Boys, I always thought Canadian rednecks were cooler than American rednecks.

P2PDog
09-19-2011, 06:46 PM

After watching Trailer Park Boys, I always thought Canadian rednecks were cooler than American rednecks.

We are.

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 12:42 AM
There's been a takeover at tTC, all staff has been demoted, the new leader is TTS (Total Tool Supply)

It was shocking, sure, but the tool is strong in this one

I meant hackers who hacked HDBits account xD there are about 2000+ account got hacked. maybe more xD

HDBits staff just a noobs, just like EXIGO, FSC, TT, UK-2 and SCC.

all of those trackers got hacked, i mean accounts got hacked by romanian guy. xD

I was one of these hackers btw

xD i'm kiddin bro, i'm not a hacker, But i had too much hacked accounts, my friend has some and he gave me 4-5 accounts, all banned xD

I Know 4 people who hacked unlimited accounts on SCC, UK-2, HDBits, EXIGO, FSC and TT.

Its a big story. but what i'm sure traders, sellers and hackers won. Fuck tracker rules.

anon
11-06-2011, 02:52 AM
He hacked my account :(

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 03:33 AM

Mine too, I tried being clever but somehow he managed to brute force his clusterworm through my doubleproof 654321 password. Lesson learned, I have an 'abc' in there somewhere now.

Artemis
11-06-2011, 08:39 AM

Mine too, I tried being clever but somehow he managed to brute force his clusterworm through my doubleproof 654321 password. Lesson learned, I have an 'abc' in there somewhere now.

So after being bruteforced by a clusterworm I take it you're feeling a bit sore, what ointment are you using ? :blink:

ElitUser
11-06-2011, 12:47 PM
I meant hackers who hacked HDBits account xD there are about 2000+ account got hacked. maybe more xD

all of those trackers got hacked, i mean accounts got hacked by romanian guy. xD

Hacking the id with password of the user it does not mean fault of the site admin or moderator nor they are noobs. The account is hacked from the user's computer by using some kind of fishing software and key logier. If a user save his/her credential to the browsing explorer and if that user does not have any protection in computer and click some unknown link and browsing unsafe website then some fishing software and key silently install and take the credential of that user from the browser and send that information to the hacker. There is no fault related to the site admin or moderator and if that user not so much noob then he/she can easily recover that account from the support channel of that site.

IdolEyes787
11-06-2011, 02:25 PM

Hacking the id with password of the user it does not mean fault of the site admin or moderator nor they are noobs. The account is hacked from the user's computer by using some kind of fishing software and key logier. If a user save his/her credential to the browsing explorer and if that user does not have any protection in computer and click some unknown link and browsing unsafe website then some fishing software and key silently install and take the credential of that user from the browser and send that information to the hacker. There is no fault related to the site admin or moderator and if that user not so much noob then he/she can easily recover that account from the support channel of that site.

I could be entirely mistaken but I think the "fault" lies wholly with the hacker ,him being such an unethical cunt and all.

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Or that there is no "fault", period, since someone is deliberately being a dick.

megabyteme
11-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Or that there is no "fault", period, since someone is deliberately being a dick.

Yeah, story seems made up. I wouldn't even rec him for tTC. Maybe his membership could be limited to polishing members' balls like at a golf club, but more ancient Greece-like.

mjmacky
11-06-2011, 08:17 PM
27th of August, 2011, @ 01:17 this message was received in regards to tTC:

Hey man

How i can apply for an invite please ?

This PM went unanswered, and I guess he plotted and hacked away. I... just... didn't know about his toolness at the time. We have paid dearly @ tTC.

but more ancient Greece-like.

Or more like Roman empire. Then we'd ask him if be prefers eating snails over eating oysters.

garbage
11-12-2011, 06:08 AM
ttc is a very odd tracker...scene rlses are very slow

Artemis
11-12-2011, 06:52 AM

Ooooh look a meat puppet. :blink:

mjmacky
11-12-2011, 05:41 PM

You can either play along and satire very well or you just made one of the most dipshit comments in FST history. I'm guessing it's the latter seeing as this is what you posted in the uk-two thread:

seems fake to me

Artemis
11-12-2011, 07:29 PM
You can either play along and satire very well or you just made one of the most dipshit comments in FST history. I'm guessing it's the latter seeing as this is what you posted in the uk-two thread:

seems fake to me

The chances of of a dull bulb post being anything other than someones brain caving in are quite small in these parts..... hence the meat puppet comment.

anon
11-13-2011, 01:50 AM
I thought he was J-Dye until I saw his join date...

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 04:10 AM
I thought he was J-Dye until I saw his join date...

Yeah but he has avatars and will reply back, even the "reply" is the equivalent of a ping response.

TTS
11-13-2011, 04:22 AM
TTC still avilable ?

Artemis
11-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Did the bt section of this forum suffer a violent decompression at 30,000 ft or what ?

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Did the bt section of this forum suffer a violent decompression at 30,000 ft or what ?

Clearly the account was hacked and the superleet using it isn't aware of the honorary status that goes with it.

IdolEyes787
11-13-2011, 01:03 PM
TTC still avilable ?

Depends, what are you willing to trade for it?

TTS
11-13-2011, 04:38 PM
BitFlamers for it ?

Artemis
11-13-2011, 07:57 PM
TTC still avilable ?

Depends, what are you willing to trade for it?

:hooray:

mjmacky
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM
BitFlamers for it ?

engilsh only plz, means no CHD or HDC or romanian or german or holland or spansh!

anigav
11-13-2011, 08:21 PM
punelisto do cocko la vagaidicka moto foko

BTW, whats the specialization of BitFlamers?

TTS
11-14-2011, 02:11 PM
tracker for goats and gays.

anon
11-14-2011, 03:24 PM

And you're offering it.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2011, 03:56 PM

And you're offering it.

I wonder which one he is?

TTS
11-14-2011, 04:48 PM

And you're offering it.

yeah i'm offering it. If you see the talent in yourself, pm me for it.

anigav
11-14-2011, 04:58 PM
And you're offering it.

and what exactly you are offering in return?

TTS
11-14-2011, 05:30 PM
sex.. if you have hottie sister or girlfriend. we will have a deal for sure.

anon
11-14-2011, 05:34 PM

Nah, I'll pass. It's pretty dedicated niche content I'm not interested on.

TTS
11-14-2011, 08:47 PM

you will miss the fun, your boyfriend IdolEyes787 is a member.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2011, 09:24 PM

you will miss the fun, your boyfriend IdolEyes787 is a member.No but you resemble my member.

TTS
11-14-2011, 11:07 PM
:dry:

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 01:51 AM
No but you resemble my member.

I don't know if I'm reading this outside of the intended meaning, but it seems that you are insulting your johnson.

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 05:03 AM
No but you resemble my member.

I don't know if I'm reading this outside of the intended meaning, but it seems that you are insulting your johnson.

He PM'ed me a pic once (unrequested, BTW) and, I have to say, it looked a bit goat-like. Lots of fur. Horns. Hooves. And it was ramming another one that looked quite similar...

Come to think of it, may have just been an old National Geographic I was masturbating to. Disregard until I check my old PM's...

Artemis
11-15-2011, 05:20 AM

He PM'ed me a pic once (unrequested, BTW) and, I have to say, it looked a bit goat-like. Lots of fur. Horns. Hooves. And it was ramming another one that looked quite similar...

Come to think of it, may have just been an old National Geographic I was masturbating to. Disregard until I check my old PM's...

Although it is healthy to admit that you pull your puddin', I would be a little bit more circumspect about what I was winding my clock to if I was you.

You sort of come off as quite a perv. :yikes::sick:

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 05:46 AM
You sort of come off as quite a perv. :yikes::sick:

Damn. There goes the pristine image of virtue I've been working so hard for... :sadwalk:

:D

At least I'm not Idol. :01:

anigav
11-15-2011, 06:12 AM

Sex with a horny goat like you? Would be a great fun... later we can chop you for barbeque as well...

mjmacky
11-15-2011, 08:31 AM

I guess that could be expected if there's truth to his claims of nailing the mother of all these retards; he might have picked up quite the number of infections from these genetically defunct and whorish women.

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 09:38 AM
I guess that could be expected if there's truth to his claims of nailing the mother of all these retards; he might have picked up quite the number of infections from these genetically defunct and whorish women.

I believe he said "Mother of All Retards", meaning Oleg has finally lost his virginity. And, unless Oleg has been picking at his genital moles again, Idol is most likely safe.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2011, 12:43 PM
You sir are a gorbellied,mammering,dismal-dreaming,fen-sucked pumpion who in his fondest dreams only wishes that he could be me.
Or translated so that the average FST member might understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3ZfQuV4og

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 01:26 PM
You sir are a gorbellied,mammering,dismal-dreaming,fen-sucked pumpion who in his fondest dreams only wishes that he could be me.
Or translated so that the average FST member might understand.

[video in which "artist" can't even remotely lipsync to his own video]

So, I take it congrats are in order for bagging Oleg then... :idunno:

TTS
11-15-2011, 06:41 PM

Sex with a horny goat like you? Would be a great fun... later we can chop you for barbeque as well...

yeah would be great fun having it with your silly mother goat.

Artemis
11-15-2011, 07:37 PM

Okay now I said MBM was a bit pervy for fapping to goatsex, but wanting to fuck a goat? You end up on a register and websites and can't go within 200 yards of schools and have to report your whereabouts when they catch you..... :sick: :sick: :sick: :wacko:

megabyteme
11-15-2011, 08:05 PM
MBM- once again, relatively normal. :01: