PDA

View Full Version : forum.andr.net IPS Driver Error

traumadoc
08-26-2011, 06:55 AM
So what the hell is the deal here?

forum.andr.net has been down for nearly 10+ days. The site admins refuse to simply or easily put up a redirect or status message letting the tons of loyal users know what the hell is going on.

This IPS Driver (database) Error has happened on a weekly basis, lasting, usually 24 hours or so. This time it has been 9, 10, or 11 days - I've simply lost manual count.

So, fine it's a database issue of some kind. But, come on, give us a break.

What is going on?

Have they finally decided to take down the site permanently and not tell us?

There is little to no logical reason to have it be down this long or at least tell us what is going on and what to expect.

It's ridiculous. And to think, in the past, I donated to the site for something that I otherwise get for free. I can see that that money was misplaced.

Anyone know the facts or details about what is going on with andr.net?

anon
08-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Wasn't andr.net a scam site or something? Last time I used them, the "cracks" were actually trojans. :dabs:

traumadoc
08-27-2011, 09:20 AM
So, basically you have NOTHING to contribute to my actual question, right? Y-E-S !

There is NO "Scam" as you seem to want to claim. I have used the site for years, including the andr.net (not forum) for serials, etc.

ugggg ... just waiting for this to be resolved!!

teflon05
08-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Funny...popped right up for me. Sure you're not just here to promote it? I wouldn't join myself, as I believe anon is right. Plus I have more reliable places to get that sort of thing.

anon
08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
So, basically you have NOTHING to contribute to my actual question, right? Y-E-S !

No, I've got nothing, does that mean I shouldn't post? :ermm:

traumadoc
08-30-2011, 12:47 AM
It was pure coincidence that the site came back online when it did compared to the time of the request. I see that there should be a point in answering questions, not just filling the void with thing. People come for help, answers, and assistance.