PDA

View Full Version : Demoniod problem

sniper06
08-26-2011, 07:51 AM
I cant log in, I have changed my password with them and get the email with new password, I type it in and it still says its wrong. I have done this about 5 times now with no luck. I have also cleared my cache and cookies which it suggests to do, but I still get the same problem. Anyone else having this trouble and knows how to help with this? Anyone any ideas?

DeadPoet
08-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Changed my pass and everything worked fine except for the first time when I copied/pasted new password it didn't want to work.
Then I inserted password manually and it's all good - working like a charm.

anon
08-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Changed my pass and everything worked fine except for the first time when I copied/pasted new password it didn't want to work.

Firefox and IE (I think) are known to append a space at the end of text you copy, which in the case of passwords breaks things.

sniper06: my account works fine. You may want to try their IRC channel or support forum, which are both separate from the tracker.

richasis
09-25-2011, 02:06 AM

Firefox and IE (I think) are known to append a space at the end of text you copy, which in the case of passwords breaks things.

sniper06: my account works fine. You may want to try their IRC channel or support forum, which are both separate from the tracker.

Excellent thought. I too once had a problem like this and, like another poster said, the password only worked when entering it manually. I never really knew why until now...