PDA

View Full Version : Tha Carter IV leaked

cibu
08-26-2011, 03:52 PM
So I saw recently that tha carter IV just leaked . Have you guys had the chance to listen to it ?
What do you think ? Is it gonna match up to tha carter III ?

snagit
08-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I've had it for some time - and it sounds pretty good. It's the usual Weezy, the lines are tight; I really like it.

I haven't listened to it enough to give a good comparison with III, but I've no doubt it'll go platinum. ;)

iLOVENZB
08-27-2011, 08:31 PM
I wasn't really a Carter III fan so maybe I'm biased in saying that Carter IV is a hell of a lot better. Nice to see he's stopped that giggly martian shit.

Worthy listen: Blunt Blowin, So Special, President Carter, It's Good and Mirror (if you got the Deluxe version isn't on the bonus disc :)).

Apart from the odd track I didn't really appreciate any of Weezy's lyrics. If it wasn't for the fact that I help write lyrics on some sites then I probably wouldn't even notice how Weezy uses similes and metaphors really well. :shutup:

Pretty obvious that Lil Wayne - Mirror (Feat. Bruno Mars) (Bonus Track) is going to be a radio single!

Everard
09-14-2011, 07:55 AM
What do you think, is there must be some punishment for such crimes? Obviously, I consider it a crime. I am consider all the
people criminals involving in this crime from any aspect. Even though, I'll blame the listeners. What do you say?
regards

ziggyjuarez
09-22-2011, 06:42 AM
give how to hate a listen.