PDA

View Full Version : Which HD Tracker Ratioless/Freeleech ?

absent_today
08-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Recently i moved to watching all movies to 1080p so looking for HD trackers don;t want a ratio tracker if ratio then Freeleech's, would PTN satisfy thoughts ?

karachidude
08-27-2011, 12:30 PM
hdchina is very easy to keep ratio on,theres no ratioless hd only trackers,atleast none that i know off.ptn hosts all kinds of formats,the number off hd torrents would be much less than ipt or tl,and the retention there isnt good from the experience i have had.

absent_today
08-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Not looking for complete ratioless tracker only HD content should be ratioless/free

OK it seems gft seems best option for me especially the 48 hours torrent active time in a month.

But the problem I don't think anyone would be willing to give invite do u think I should go and create a request thread?

whatcdfan
08-27-2011, 04:52 PM
I haven't seen much GFT invites floating around here, as said by the karachi dude, HDchina is very easy to seed at, remember we are talking large sized HD files so even if you seed back for 48 hours with decent pipe, you will make it to 1:1.

If I were you, I would put request for HDchina instead.

karachidude
08-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Not looking for complete ratioless tracker only HD content should be ratioless/free

OK it seems gft seems best option for me especially the 48 hours torrent active time in a month.

But the problem I don't think anyone would be willing to give invite do u think I should go and create a request thread?

a very good tracker for u would be filelist.ro,fast,fantastic retention,some of the largest swarms on the net,all torrents above 4gb are free.

make a request thread in the appropriate section if interested,i might be able to help

absent_today
08-27-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm looking for.flawless release.which hardly come on FL.ro I usually get my games from there since its freeleech

karachidude
08-27-2011, 05:56 PM
gft only have 2 falwless hd releases rite know,1 with 0 seed and the other with 3,on the other hand ipt has 100's and well seeded

absent_today
08-27-2011, 06:01 PM
OK do gft ptp ptn has there own encoders?

karachidude
08-27-2011, 06:05 PM
gft no,ptn no i think,ptp dont know(though i have found it harder to seed at)

VinX
08-27-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm looking for.flawless release.which hardly come on FL.ro I usually get my games from there since its freeleech

usually bithdtv have flawless encoded torrents as freeleech

but FLAWLESS :yikes: oversharped :whistling

LazyGuy
08-27-2011, 06:19 PM

usually bithdtv have flawless encoded torrents as freeleech

but FLAWLESS :yikes: oversharped :whistling
personally i like the NPW and Santi releases for my 720p needs
both are available quite freely in TorrentDay and Filelist.ro and Preto.me
anyway Rutracker is quite good too, in terms of HD content and its free

redtea
08-27-2011, 06:27 PM
PTN is a ratioless movie tracker, but not HD tracker...and their invite system is off now.
if you are looking for HD only, then I recommend CHDbits,all CHD encode are 50% freeleech.
HDclub is also great on Full BluRay content..many freeleech torrents.
chinaHDTV got long freeleech time and very easy to get invite.

momassalha
08-27-2011, 06:28 PM
check bit-hdtv its a great choice for your need ,bit-hdtv have 588 active torrents that released by FLAWLESS group and the majority of the torrents are freeleech and you can also take advantage of the points system that will help you so much.

sorted by seeders :-

anon
08-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Wouldn't a ratio-free system be bad for retention and/or speeds on an HD tracker? I mean, releases are big and stuff.

absent_today
08-28-2011, 09:42 AM
OK so bithdtv has freeleech on flawless awesome will wait by end of this month I might get a invite from a friend. For gft. Or else will request for bithdtv

mjmacky
08-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Wouldn't a ratio-free system be bad for retention and/or speeds on an HD tracker? I mean, releases are big and stuff.

My guess is it would depend on the hit and run system and required seed times. Then there's always the upload caps. It's worth an experiment isn't it? Let all the capitalist pigs in the free market decide.

absent_today
08-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Can someone provide me some info on gft tracker I hear that the seeding time is 48 hours in the month which is including download time also are the seeders very low.on gft I saw at friends gft account there were sufficient seeders can someone post a screen of 2 or.3 page of torrent just want to see no of seeders

studyboy
08-31-2011, 01:58 PM
CHDbits is a good choice.:D

superpagla
09-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Hdbits.ro has few freeleech so u can maintain ur a/c easily....IPTorrents and Torrentday has lots of freeleech....Ptp has very few freeleech....And if u r a CHD and FHD fan join FramestorHD....Lastly Thnx for the thread....I still dont understand why I havn't posted this thread (Having same problem for last 6 monthes).....

absent_today
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
I got.into bithdtv and there are lot of freeleches especially flawless who are the internal encoders of hdbits.ro?

Microphoner
09-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Should be HdBrise, if I remember truly. I am not a hd-bits.ro member.

kukushka
09-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Should be HdBrise, if I remember truly. I am not a hd-bits.ro member.
yes, that's correct.. but they're focused on 720p
...another less or more decent site to look for fl opportunities is framestor, they have the most idiotic bonus system that i saw which make a site practically freeleech

Lucifer9999
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
from all over the place in this topic:

internal ptn is skaliwagz
internals on hdb.ro are hdbrise and eos (thus i am romanian, i think it is a decent tracker, but not extraordinary.)
flawl3ss moved all over the place, atm internal on bithdtv..
all good chinesse trackers (chd, hdchina, torrentgui, hdstar, hdroad) are practically freeleech (internals are 100% or 50% free, plus a generous seed bonus system...)
i think that bonus system on framestor is like that because they are a new site, focusing on big encodes... maybe they will change it when enough activity will be reached.
@superpagla -> dont call framestor "fhd", because a french group with that name exists, and you can create confusion..
on general trackers, hd encodes are generally free leech, but the selection it's awful and the quality doubtful......

superpagla
09-02-2011, 05:23 AM
@superpagla -> dont call framestor "fhd", because a french group with that name exists, and you can create confusion..
on general trackers, hd encodes are generally free leech, but the selection it's awful and the quality doubtful......

Thnx Lucifer9999....I didn't knew about FHD....
I found a HD anime in TP and it was encoded by framestor but the title was labeled FHD....

And u have quite a knowledge about HD Tracker...u helped me a lot...Thnx again....

superjojo
09-02-2011, 10:07 AM
You can try awesome-hd. They have a great ratio requirements which are user friendly to all members and they have lots of torrents on decreased download.

absent_today
09-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Which encoders do u guys prefer?

InTheBasement
09-02-2011, 07:42 PM

CHD, Eureka, WiKi, Framestor, ESiR, CtrlHD, DON and EbP are pretty awesome. There's plenty more though. But this past year I've been really into remuxes! If you can afford the hard drive space and you truly want the best quality that's the way to go.

Lucifer9999
09-02-2011, 08:46 PM

CHD, Eureka, WiKi, Framestor, ESiR, CtrlHD, DON and EbP are pretty awesome. There's plenty more though. But this past year I've been really into remuxes! If you can afford the hard drive space and you truly want the best quality that's the way to go.

plus hidt, @beast, hdchina and mysilu i could say......

absent_today
09-03-2011, 02:01 AM
But I see there release comes really late and that too not on all trackers one encoder who releases fast and on all trackers is flawless how is it compared to other encoders? Can you rate the encoders

Lucifer9999
09-03-2011, 06:25 AM
But I see there release comes really late and that too not on all trackers one encoder who releases fast and on all trackers is flawless how is it compared to other encoders? Can you rate the encoders

groups specified by InTheBasement and me are the top ones, and are using high bitrates in most of the cases... flawless and other groups in general encodes on lower bitrates... not because are weaker, but because they have other target people...
nobody can give you a strict rate of any encoder that's for sure, only those who are in general better (you'll form your personal taste after downloading enough..)...
and those groups are p2p not scene, and except chd, they release later (no quality sacrifice for the sake of pretime..)... if u want 0day releases, u can go for crappy scenehd...

davide89
09-03-2011, 07:30 AM
http://www.fano.lv/signup.php
Big Latvian torrent tracker, all the hd movies, sd/hd tv packs are freeleech. All hd content is also double upload

absent_today
09-03-2011, 07:54 AM

groups specified by InTheBasement and me are the top ones, and are using high bitrates in most of the cases... flawless and other groups in general encodes on lower bitrates... not because are weaker, but because they have other target people...
nobody can give you a strict rate of any encoder that's for sure, only those who are in general better (you'll form your personal taste after downloading enough..)...
and those groups are p2p not scene, and except chd, they release later (no quality sacrifice for the sake of pretime..)... if u want 0day releases, u can go for crappy scenehd...
thanks for the info I see.some releases u mentioned on filelist.ro will try some of them will make a Choice then as to which encoder I should stick too and no way ill get the scene releases they are pathetic

denis05
09-03-2011, 08:10 AM
have to get some HD sites that can be very useful and easy to get invited! then look for: BIT-HDTV, HDME, HD-Torrents, HD-Space all have good content in HD.