PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Would Really Appreciate a BTN invite

Patriot foreve
08-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Dear Fellas

Being a Big TV Series Fan now, I would really appreciate if someone could invite me to BTN especially that i heard it's currently the best and it's easier to seed there than other TV Trackers as Bitmetv

Thanks in advance

absent_today
08-27-2011, 01:37 PM
PM me the details along with a screenshot proof of tracker will send the invite

hassanen9
08-27-2011, 01:49 PM
PM me with 2 of your best trackers'screenshots and your mail!

LubTheStaringCat
08-27-2011, 02:09 PM
If your a power user on Waffles.fm you can request an Invite there, I think you mat be able to do the same on What.cd as well...Tho I'm not a power user on What.cd so I'm not sure.

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Dear Fellas

Being a Big TV Series Fan now, I would really appreciate if someone could invite me to BTN especially that i heard it's currently the best and it's easier to seed there than other TV Trackers as Bitmetv

Thanks in advance

You're an older member of this site, and I can only assume well trusted. Couldn't one of the veterans around here send an invite your way without proofs and screenshots?

r0bkupf
08-27-2011, 04:30 PM
i can send u an invite pm me your -email if still interested..

scrappen
08-27-2011, 04:33 PM
If you need more than three invites, I would've gladly offered you a fourth. It's just i'm not a member of that site. Best of luck!

anon
08-27-2011, 07:02 PM
PM me the details along with a screenshot proof of tracker will send the invite

I like your signature. I think I'm going to use a similar one myself.

If you need more than three invites, I would've gladly offered you a fourth. It's just i'm not a member of that site. Best of luck!

Add a fifth one, not a member either but I don't think it's an issue.

KFlint
08-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Dear Fellas

Thanks in advance

You're an older member of this site, and I can only assume well trusted. Couldn't one of the veterans around here send an invite your way without proofs and screenshots?

Well he used to call himself the biggest trader of the interweb...

Not really concerned about this though, it was a long time ago. Bt sites probably don't care much about that "era" anymore.

IdolEyes787
08-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Dear Fellas

Thanks in advance

He has a bit of a bad reputation having been a big time trader, one of the worst at the time actually and yet once staffing here .
Some people are still trying to erase that particular blemish.

ElitUser
08-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Who are the trader ?
Patriot foreve or mjmacky
do not understand

Artemis
08-27-2011, 10:13 PM
Who are the trader ?
do not understand

You check your I.Q. with a dipstick don't you ? Come on you can tell us.

spark
08-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Plus he was one well-known cheater, I've reported him long time ago but FST never took any action towards him

cibu
08-27-2011, 10:54 PM
I was looking over his posts and honestly I respect the guy . I mean he was a big trader and he addmited it , without any shame . And that's something you don't see these days ...

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Who are the trader ?
do not understand

You check your I.Q. with a dipstick don't you ? Come on you can tell us.

In the downward facing dog pose nonetheless.

spark
08-27-2011, 11:00 PM
I was looking over his posts and honestly I respect the guy . I mean he was a big trader and he admitted it , without any shame . And that's something you don't see these days ...

And a great cheater as well....

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 11:01 PM

He has a bit of a bad reputation having been a big time trader, one of the worst at the time actually and yet once staffing here .

So it was wise not to commit to my initial assumption?

KFlint
08-28-2011, 03:12 AM

Thanks for the info, much needed.

IdolEyes787
08-28-2011, 03:29 AM
No need to thank me bad-mouthing of people is sort of a hobby.

KFlint
08-28-2011, 03:41 AM
I'm sure he'd like you to remember him as the best trader.

Patriot foreve
08-28-2011, 09:07 AM
First I would like to thank all of you who have replied or sent me PM's offering to help , I totally appreciate you all fellas and wish u all the best :)

For The bad mouthing of IdolEyes ,Spark ,Artemis

wow,you are still here and also with the same shit as always :D ,Well you haven't changed at all ,still the same kids as i left you ;)

@Spark:as for your false allegations , if i remember correctly you were the one who was banned from here and from various trackers for cheating till you kissed some asses ,snitch some people so you can get access to some sites ;) , I still have all your old shit in my pm's btw but i am actually donna have time for kids games ;)

@IdolEyes & @Artemis : lol :D:D:D , you actually made me laugh ,grow up :D