PDA

View Full Version : Underage drinking and parents ...

iLOVENZB
08-28-2011, 07:00 AM
Staying with my parents at the moment 'cause Dad has some health complications. So nice to be home and be with the little shits.

So last night I went to the pub with some old mates, my brother went for a 'sleep over' with his mates, his twin went to work, my sister went to a sleep over with her friends and the 4 year old stayed home. So anyways, the nite went well; got smashed at midnight, crashed at a friends place and then woke up and made breakky for him and his gf.

Went home in the morning to find that there was an old man at my place talking with my folks. Turns out my brother got into a brawl with his son and punched him enough to make him break his tooth. I thought, yeah happens alot with kids. Turns out the kid didn't stop bleeding and he swallowed the tooth. Obviously my brother was drinking and so was his mates at his "sleep over". Took me a whole day trying to calm two 17 year olds with cronic hangovers to get the facts straight, Mum has always been hopeless with these types of things.

Now Mum and this other douchebag parent want to make a fuss with the Bottle-O who supplied the grog to my brother. Who in their right mind wants to try and get what happened the night before while the kids are suffering from a hangover? All they were doing was yelling and my brother and his mate ended up closing their ears and dosed off.

So now I'm sitting here trying to work out whats wrong with my Dad while Mum tries to yell her way through a punishment/a version of the story she's happy with.

Guess I'm back to the old life. :shutup:

iLOVENZB
08-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Wog parents shit me. While the Aussie parents split up when they come to a disagreement, wog parents argue till the day they die ...