PDA

View Full Version : Fucking women... part 2

NotLettingItGo
08-28-2011, 02:53 PM
It seems Mumsnet is being run by a bunch of rabid feminists... banned for daring to make posts within the rules, whilst being abused from all quarters... thus is the state of womanhood within Britain.

NotLettingItGo
08-28-2011, 08:05 PM
The funniest thing is they seem to believe that they can allow their membership to wander around on their board slandering whomsoever they like, but object to having their gender based discrimination pointed out...

Odd people... and the best bit is they think I'll just go away if they ignore me...

NotLettingItGo
08-28-2011, 08:23 PM
And in response to Tiredmumno1 I never tarred all women with the same brush... you'll notice I was specifically talking about those women who 'run' it.

teflon05
08-28-2011, 08:31 PM
But isn't it a site geared towards women? At least, that's what it looks like to me...

NotLettingItGo
08-28-2011, 08:41 PM
According to the stuff they've written all over their site, they're supposed to represent parents. Well I'm a parent, and they just allowed their female members to slander me and break all the board rules, then banned me despite me not breaking a single rule... it's not OK to be a man and say stuff apparently.

Anyway as far as I can see they need to correct their site to point out they they operate gender discrimination against men in the way in which they apply their rules, and that when it suits them they'll ignore their published rules completely, and just ban you because you're a man.

kallieb
08-28-2011, 11:27 PM
I have no clue what's posted but the thread title says enough. One easy solution to the whole mess is just drop straight and go gay. Voila, no more women troubles.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 01:30 AM
I have no clue what's posted but the thread title says enough. One easy solution to the whole mess is just drop straight and go gay. Voila, no more women troubles.

I wish... all I tried to do was join mumsnet to comment upon stuff they discuss there from time to time. Nothing unreasonable, nothing nasty. Unfortunately what it's got me is discriminated against by the site admins, who have banned me when I haven't broken a single rule, whilst allowing some of the nastier elements of that board to run around slagging me off. In direct contravention of the published rules and policies of the site.

It's OK, any site that thinks discriminating against men deserves what I've been sat here doing. I'm making sure that those business publications who think publishing stuff from this organisation is something they're willing to do, are made aware of how they behave towards men, how they discriminate against men, and being advised to go and see the hateful speech and behaviour that now litters their site for themselves.

I'd like an apology, but I'm not holding my breath. People who ignore their own published rules and policies to discriminate against men aren't the kind of people who are going to apologise for treating anyone appallingly. I shall instead do my best to make the world aware of what their organisation is about, and about how its claims to represent parents can't possibly be true when they chose to deliberately discriminate against 50% of us.

Unlike the sad twats who have taken to littering the web with sad little sites though... I shall tackle it from the business perspective... that's where I can make my point (which is that hosting a site which discriminates against fathers whilst claiming to be about the interests of parents, isn't a good idea) best.

I don't know why I bothered writing any of that, just like them you (being female) have done nothing but treat me with contempt, despite me never treating you in such a way, and can't read what I post anyway.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 02:02 AM
The most interesting part of all of these last couple of months of my life has been learning about the true nature of women... from the 'special friend' who treated me with complete and utter contempt when our friendship was no longer about me providing her with what she had unillaterally decided our friendship was about (and before any of you go off thinking I tried to change our friendship into something more, you've got it completely the wrong way around... it was me saying she couldn't expect to have an intimate friendship with me anymore). To having people like you and the female members of Mumsnet verbally abuse me and slander me, because I dare to state that I won't have women in my life, and that I don't see why I should care about the thoughts and feelings of women anymore.

I've pissed away 44 years of my life looking out for women, caring about them. I have personally supported multiple women through getting rid of nasty abusive men who IMHO (at the time) deserved to be dropped from the gallows. I've spent god knows how many hours condemning men who treat women that way, hence my statements and thoughts about the claims of mjmacky here and of course of our self declared rapist... I won't be bothering with that anymore... as far as I'm concerned, having had so many of you behave in such a disgraceful way towards me has provided plenty of proof that what such men say about women, isn't actually very far off of the mark for many of you. And whilst my social pre-conditioning will prevent me behaving that way, I really can't see how you, or any of your kind have a damned leg to stand on when you whine about how men treat women badly.

I told one of those women, who I am still today trying to support as a friend, from a nasty abusive violent marriage... about all of this... she couldn't believe it... I hope she'll at least understand why I am unwilling to support women in her position ever again, given how I've been treated by women these last few months.

Funkin'
08-29-2011, 03:46 AM
(and before any of you go off thinking I tried to change our friendship into something more, you've got it completely the wrong way around... it was me saying she couldn't expect to have an intimate friendship with me anymore).

She must have been unattractive to you then.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 11:57 AM
(and before any of you go off thinking I tried to change our friendship into something more, you've got it completely the wrong way around... it was me saying she couldn't expect to have an intimate friendship with me anymore).

She must have been unattractive to you then.

She was caught out lying to my face.

Biggles
08-29-2011, 10:43 PM
While I would in no way try to influence the direction of your internet countryside constitutional ambles, I would question the wisdom of alighting upon Mumsnet. The little I have encountered of Mummies for the Interwebs has been through the Guardian boards and they struck me as a decidedly odd.

Whilst I am sure someone should be vexed as to whether shops sell inappropriate clothing for 10 year old kids, I personally would rather it wasn't me. David Cameron likes them though.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 10:51 PM
... David Cameron likes them though.

Yes... I shall be having a word with him about that.

Biggles
08-29-2011, 10:59 PM
... David Cameron likes them though.

Yes... I shall be having a word with him about that.

He is a bellweather. If he thinks it is good it is bound to be shite.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 11:08 PM
He is a bellweather. If he thinks it is good it is bound to be shite.

Yeah, don't worry, I intend to pitch it to him pretty much like this:

Could someone here just confirm the meaning of this for me please?

The words of MNHQ:
Mumsnet is emphatically not a woman-only site, and have thousands of male posters whom we value a great deal. But, given that your post outlined in some detail your reluctance to consider the feelings of women, it seemed that your continued membership of a largely female site would do little to contribute to the pooling of support and advice that is Mumsnet's reason for existing.

So basically fathers are welcome as long as they're only there to support the women.

Isn't that rather like the BNPs position that black folks are welcome as long as they're only there to support the white folk?

Which bit of that is about representing the interests of parents? Cause that looks remarkably like it's nothing to do with representing the interest of parents... it's about representing the interests of women.

In which case why are Mumsnet misrepresenting their purpose on their website?

What do you reckon?

Biggles
08-29-2011, 11:30 PM
Yeah, don't worry, I intend to pitch it to him pretty much like this:

Could someone here just confirm the meaning of this for me please?

The words of MNHQ:
Mumsnet is emphatically not a woman-only site, and have thousands of male posters whom we value a great deal. But, given that your post outlined in some detail your reluctance to consider the feelings of women, it seemed that your continued membership of a largely female site would do little to contribute to the pooling of support and advice that is Mumsnet's reason for existing.

So basically fathers are welcome as long as they're only there to support the women.

Isn't that rather like the BNPs position that black folks are welcome as long as they're only there to support the white folk?

Which bit of that is about representing the interests of parents? Cause that looks remarkably like it's nothing to do with representing the interest of parents... it's about representing the interests of women.

In which case why are Mumsnet misrepresenting their purpose on their website?

What do you reckon?

Seems fair enough - although I've tended to the view that Mumsnet is a psycho place that is unlikely to respond favourably to reason or logic. I would brace myself for crochet needle in the eye if I were you.

re: the men thing I believe they are looking for Johnny's to complement their Fannys.

NotLettingItGo
08-29-2011, 11:37 PM
Seems fair enough - although I've tended to the view that Mumsnet is a psycho place that is unlikely to respond favourably to reason or logic. I would brace myself for crochet needle in the eye if I were you.

re: the men thing I believe they are looking for Johnny's to complement their Fannys.

Well it's certainly being run by odd people... I couldn't actually believe they were stupid enough to send me an email like that, stating that they'll happily discriminate against male parents just because they're men.

And the psychos... yeah I met some of them on there... oddly enough they didn't seem to like the idea of any man challenging their logic with reasoned posts.

Crochet needle in the eye eh? .... I should be OK with that... it's going to be pretty hard for any woman to hurt me more than the last one I was stupid enough to allow to use me did.

bumrocks
08-30-2011, 01:41 AM
I am sorry that it took you so many years for you to gather all this. In their defense, as they are often crazy, we are often pigs. Don't give up total faith though, as there are exceptions, as few and far between as they might be.

NotLettingItGo
08-30-2011, 08:46 AM
You really need to think about that argument a wee bit more...

Suggesting that she had the right to treat me like a complete piece of scum, just because some men treat some women like pigs... doesn't fit with your line about not giving up because there are exceptions... you're in denial... and you're making excuses for them.

If they're entitled to treat all men like scum, because some men behave that way... then we're perfectly entitled to reciprocate by treating all women like scum, because some women behave that way.

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Oh please. All men are arrogant pigs. Your belief to the contrary is actual proof to the case. You just need to be put in the right situation with the right motives to show that side of you. Like say, a woman screwing you over hard enough for you to do it to the rest of women you meet from that point on.

I'm just being honest. :idunno:

But since we're on the topic of me disagreeing with you: I don't believe a single part of your story, for the record. With you being incessant on the issue and all, you're just coming off as an impressive troll, now.

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Also, I really opened this thread expecting a demonstration. Sorry for the disappointment induced hostility, like.

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Also, I really opened this thread expecting a demonstration. Sorry for the disappointment induced hostility, like.

What?

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Thread title.

Biggles
08-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Thread title.

To be fair I read it three times before the penny dropped.

Artemis
08-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Also, I really opened this thread expecting a demonstration.....

Are you looking for pointers, or is it more in the nature of a refresher course ?

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Thread title.

To be fair I read it three times before the penny dropped.

Thread title didn't help, but rereading the post did. I held onto the penny too long, like a stereotypical Jew.

I kept reading it as "I started this thread expecting..."

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Are you looking for pointers, or is it more in the nature of a refresher course ?

Documentary on what kind of penis makes a woman go sour and backstab her man was more like it. :shifty:

NotLettingItGo
08-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Documentary on what kind of penis makes a woman go sour and backstab her man was more like it. :shifty:

You called?

NotLettingItGo
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Oh please. All men are arrogant pigs. Your belief to the contrary is actual proof to the case. You just need to be put in the right situation with the right motives to show that side of you. Like say, a woman screwing you over hard enough for you to do it to the rest of women you meet from that point on.

I'm just being honest. :idunno:

But since we're on the topic of me disagreeing with you: I don't believe a single part of your story, for the record. With you being incessant on the issue and all, you're just coming off as an impressive troll, now.

Sorry, I'm going to have to disappoint you... I have never behaved like a pig towards any women, and I can't start now... I tried, and failed. Which is why not having women in my life is all I'm left with...

However... all is not lost... this very morning my 7 year old daughter came and told me about how her 4 year old brother had hit her... and I stood and realised that I couldn't tell him hitting girls was wrong... that imposing the flawed values I was programmed with onto him, so that he can suffer the same kind of utterly disgraceful treatment at the hands of women as I have, would be wrong of me... so I didn't. The best I could manage was a feeble "we don't hit people" statement... there's a result for the future of man woman relationships which the woman who screwed me over can be so very proud of, eh?

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 09:39 PM
However... all is not lost... this very morning my 7 year old daughter came and told me about how her 4 year old brother had hit her... and I stood and realised that I couldn't tell him hitting girls was wrong... that imposing the flawed values I was programmed with onto him, so that he can suffer the same kind of utterly disgraceful treatment at the hands of women as I have, would be wrong of me... so I didn't. The best I could manage was a feeble "we don't hit people" statement...

What statement will you use when she tells you her brother fucked her?

NotLettingItGo
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM

I've just spent an hour sat in the bath reflecting on the lines I was fed by that 'special friend' of mine... btw 'special friend' was her description of what our friendship was... It was really her friendship, not ours, because I was just some stupid sap she could use... she never actually gave any kind of fuck about me, beyond how to manipulate me so that I would continue to piss away my life and time making her feel good about herself.... anyway back on topic... thinking about it you know... I reckon nearly all of the lines she fed me were exactly the same lines she used on other men... I'm willing to bet she told lots of men they were 'special friends'... along with so many other completely shite lines she fed me to manipulate me.

I have to say reflecting on things and being able to look back on other events that happened as time passed, she's not looking like a very nice individual at all... it's like a jigsaw puzzle that's falling into place from the benefit of hindsight... and I was stupid enough to fall for all the shite she fed me... god am I thick.

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:32 PM

I've just spent an hour sat in the bath reflecting on the lines I was fed by that 'special friend' of mine... btw 'special friend' was her description of what our friendship was... It was really her friendship, not ours, because I was just some stupid sap she could use... she never actually gave any kind of fuck about me, beyond how to manipulate me so that I would continue to piss away my life and time making her feel good about herself.... anyway back on topic... thinking about it you know... I reckon nearly all of the lines she fed me were exactly the same lines she used on other men... I'm willing to bet she told lots of men they were 'special friends'... along with so many other completely shite lines she fed me to manipulate me.

I have to say reflecting on things and being able to look back on other events that happened as time passed, she's not looking like a very nice individual at all... it's like a jigsaw puzzle that's falling into place from the benefit of hindsight... and I was stupid enough to fall for all the shite she fed me... god am I thick.

Interesting anecdote, but I would have just reminded her to make him wear a condom.