PDA

View Full Version : Any FST Paintballers here?

JebusAT
08-29-2011, 02:42 AM
If so, what is your set up? Do you play rec, woodsball, speedball?

I'm a bit of a gun whore myself, have 12 sitting on my wall I haven't shot yet, a bunch sitting around waiting to be built...and more in the mail along with parts I'm picking up to pump some cockers.

I play more rec/woodsball now, knees are getting too old to play speedball now, but still go out every once in awhile.

I'll post a few pictures of some of the guns I have later on when I get home.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 02:32 AM
It never interested me as I prefer to fantasize about sex rather than violence. Thus my national ranking in the hanging around dance clubs and making believe I will get lucky league.

JebusAT
08-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Oh....well, keep working at it...one day it will happen, and you can kiss being a virgin goodbye. Maybe it is the wrong type of dance clubs you are hanging around...are there plenty of men with leather chaps and feather boa's on the dance floor? If so, those are the types of places to pick up men, not women, unless that is what you are into...no judgment here sir.

My Wife has her own paintball guns...she does like to shoot me perhaps more than you should on the field.

iLOVENZB
08-30-2011, 12:41 PM
I've had a look at it taking it on as a hobby in the past but found it to be fucking expensive. Besides I hardly have any free time from work to investments to run around the backyard firing paint balls.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Besides I hardly have any free time from work to investments to run around the backyard firing paint balls.

Now your just being silly.