PDA

View Full Version : [Request] looking for a kind member.

captive
08-29-2011, 12:20 PM
i have given invites away here, i hoping someone will do the same for me, looking for a couple trackers a hdfilm/general tracker. have a box so dont worry bout ratios and that, im asking alot but summit like scc or the likes would be cool.

cheers people.

ElitUser
08-29-2011, 12:42 PM
You were in trade section and trade FTN account. How come some one who is not a trader giving you out the invite and risk his account for your action. You are looking for a Kind person but that person will face his account risk for your action in future. So how that kind person so you the kindness ( unless he is a fool )when he knows you are a trader.

captive
08-29-2011, 01:00 PM
i gave my ftn away.not traded. next time just a no would be fine, all the extra crap is not required.grow up and find something better to bitch about.

i have been on more trackers, given away more invites, uploaded more torrents than you have had hot dinners, its just i been out of it all a couple years, just need myself a start, but i see some of the same crap still floats around bittorrent.

Quarterquack
08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
I actually remember your postings here. You always seemed sensible. PM me your e-mail.