PDA

View Full Version : [Request] hdroad.org

OlegL
08-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Please invite me to hdroad.org. I missed the time when they had open sign-ups. I am a proud member of other hd trackers, such as bit-hdtv and chdbits. Thank you in advance for inviting me.

ElitUser
08-29-2011, 10:55 PM
The rules of them are very bad. You need to download 5 GB every month to alive your account whether the file is need to you or not and you have to upload 30GB first month from your register day.
I had the chance to signup at hdroad from the invite but did not use the invite because of those rules.

Download Rules
# Upload and download traffic flow can be maintained in the best 1:1!

# Register new users a 30-day evaluation period, the standard for the total downloads for each ID must reach 30G, and the total amount must be uploaded to 30G, all non-compliance after the expiration of the ID will be removed until the BAN.
(Note: Registration donated an initial amount of 10 GB upload included. Within the meaning of downloads, and regular assessment in the bottom around the downloads, according to the actual measurement of the PT program downloads prevail.
Download blue species such as 0 downloads can not be examined. Download discount level to 50% off the seed size of 40G, downloads increased by only 20G calculations.
Each ID is considered a specific value, top of the page concerned about the PT station statistics column dark gray)
* Implementation of this clean-up notice will no longer be, once the account is cleared can not be recovered. )

# Register for longer than 2 weeks, such as downloading large at 50G, the share rate of not less than 0.7, otherwise it will be removed from time to time.
(Remind newcomers read the rules before downloading, and to remind you, "gamblers" Choose a good bet, so happened to meet clean-up operation.)
* Implementation of this clean-up notice will no longer be, once the account is cleared can not be recovered.

OlegL
08-29-2011, 11:01 PM
I know about those rules. I have a seedbox, so I'll be able to download/upload 30 GBs within one month.

ElitUser
08-29-2011, 11:18 PM
anything special have in the hdroad.org that you are looking for ? Just like to know.

OlegL
08-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Well, I know it's a good site for full blu-rays and remuxes. I hope someone will invite me to hdroad.

ElitUser
08-29-2011, 11:22 PM
^^^ Hope for your best :)

OlegL
08-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks.

OlegL
08-31-2011, 05:18 AM
Invite received. Topic closed.