PDA

View Full Version : Look For People from Enlish and France.

shganghui
08-30-2011, 12:38 AM
edit...

JebusAT
08-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Why you gotta be all spammy and stuff...I already gave you all my bank account info...now make me a pie....I mean money!

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Man, I was disappointed the last time this scam opportunity got deleted by mods. Sure glad it's back! :mellow:

shganghui
08-30-2011, 12:50 AM
edit

anon
08-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Protip: if staff deletes your posts, it's probably for a good reason and you should avoid posting the same thing again.

shganghui
08-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Protip: if staff deletes your posts, it's probably for a good reason and you should avoid posting the same thing again.

If it's misunderstood, i need the chance to give explanation .

tippertime
08-30-2011, 01:26 AM
so should I prepay the seedboxes for 6 months and give you the passwords or only 3? how bout I just give you my CC info and you just buy them for me?

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 01:46 AM
You just buy servers for us. It's for , not from .

You will buy servers from ovh/or some other official websitee , not from us

And you only give me accout of servers and seedbox, instead of your bank account.
You only give us paypal account to get money . It's not bank account. It's your email .

If you dont understand, you should ask question . Dont use those negative words.

I dont know why mod delete my posts . It's not spam .

For example : only people from certain contries can buy OVH's Dedi. Understand ? understand ??

Die motherfucker but I'm not saying that in a negative way.

Btw you taking about honesty is a n attempt at irony right?

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1112318

KFlint
08-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Wow, finally I understand what you meant, and guess what, it's not within our board rules to allow monetary transactions of any kind because we don't want to have to deal with possible scams. Seedboxes, stamps or crack, doesn't matter.

whatcdfan
08-30-2011, 04:59 AM
I think the OP wants someone from the places he mentioned to purchase seedboxes on his behalf.

shganghui
08-30-2011, 10:19 AM
I think the OP wants someone from the places he mentioned to purchase seedboxes on his behalf.

Yes .

It's the point.

we cant buy ovh because ovh is not open for this region. So i need some people buy for me . I will pay him via paypal.

so should I prepay the seedboxes for 6 months and give you the passwords or only 3? how bout I just give you my CC info and you just buy them for me?

month by month

you buy one month, i pay one month.

the second month , you renew for me , i pay you again.

i dont want to get money from anybody . i just ask for help. And wish staff understand it's not deal . Just wanna help.

oppio
08-30-2011, 10:46 AM
maybe i can think about it , i have 2 kimsufi they work very good and one it's totally unlimited without exceed , old contract :)

shganghui
08-30-2011, 11:25 AM
edit...

Artemis
08-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Why should the person pay first and then you reimburse them ? If you want the server shouldn't you be the one paying ? As in you pay, they order the server with the money you have already paid, then there is no fluffing around with paypal since you can later dispute the payment leaving the other person in the lurch.

oppio
08-30-2011, 11:48 AM
for french are unlimited for the other countries are limited.

the old contract with ovh are all unlimited...

i think ,maybe i can add your msn.

KFlint
08-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Why should the person pay first and then you reimburse them ? If you want the server shouldn't you be the one paying ? As in you pay, they order the server with the money you have already paid, then there is no fluffing around with paypal since you can later dispute the payment leaving the other person in the lurch.

It might take a few days to have an answer, sorry :smilie4:

Artemis
08-30-2011, 12:27 PM

That's OK, I await his next incarnation.....

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Wow, finally I understand what you meant, and guess what, it's not within our board rules to allow monetary transactions of any kind because we don't want to have to deal with possible scams. Seedboxes, stamps or crack, doesn't matter.

You pay me for crack in advance. No fronting. :angry:

KFlint
08-30-2011, 01:20 PM

You pay me for crack in advance. No fronting. :angry:

Alright, gonna go sell my tv set (possibly my wife too) and I'll contact you again.

That's OK, I await his next incarnation.....

It's only for 5 days, so resurrection is the appropriate term.

anon
08-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I could be wrong but I think the guy wants to resell those boxes at a higher price.

We'll find out in FST S09E246.

KFlint
08-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Whatever it is, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 feet pole.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 02:25 AM
I could be wrong but I think the guy wants to resell those boxes at a higher price.

Well, according to his business plan which places the items for sale in someone else's name, that makes him an anon-trepreneur.* :mellow:

*No relation, ofc.

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 07:37 AM

Well, according to his business plan which places the items for sale in someone else's name, that makes him an anon-trepreneur.* :mellow:

*No relation, ofc.

I can't believe you forgot your drumset