PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Good nature being spread around.

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 09:00 AM
Plus, I want to have my own place to grumble at idiots.

In order to limit the amount of requests of things I can't provide, as was the case last time I opened a thread of the sort, I'll briefly list what I can offer. Consider this a good thread to apply for SCC/PTN/UTN. There's a couple more, but those are the (generally) high profile sites people are interested in.

Some of the sites have rules on their giveaways, so I'd like for you to tell me about who you are/your torrenting history/movie habits for PTN/UTN (any details you miss, that I'd like to know about, I will ask for personally, so don't worry about not being comprehensive). If you're gunning for SCC, unfortunately, I'll have to know you; so don't ask for that one unless you have a little more than nonexistent activity on here.

This won't be locked down to anyone specific based on account age/activity etc. I will be using reason and attitude as the indicators of good invitees (and not being a trader, obviousment).

For everyone who joins the conversation and is not looking for an invite, hijack away, talk about sex or oleg (not both, please) or discuss the VMA's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPYQcvn7ctw

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I liked Adele's music much more before I found out she was fat.

teflon05
08-30-2011, 12:02 PM
C,mon, she's not that fat, & you know what they say...Fat girls need anal sex love too.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 12:09 PM
I'll never been that drunk or that desperate.
Anyway I'm ridiculously addicted to exercise so perception is probably distorted.

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 12:09 PM

I liked Adele's music much more before I found out she was white.

Rings, besides the "high profile" ones that the average bittard tends to be after, maybe mentioning those other worthwhile ones to generate interest? The ones that I'm a member of these days have all been sold to me on their merits rather than mass desire.

spark
08-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Such threads remind me how much I hate traders and cheaters.. I have loads of invites for high profile trackers like you call them but I cant use them.. none of my friends in real life is into torrenting and I just cant find a way to distinguish the good users from the bad ones. It just makes me sad that I have the chance to make someone happy by inviting them to good sites yet I cant find him/her among all the fuckers in the BT world

thebazzla
08-30-2011, 01:00 PM
ive always licked Adele's music but then she is from wales.......

aly13
08-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Such threads remind me how much I hate traders and cheaters.. I have loads of invites for high profile trackers like you call them but I cant use them.. none of my friends in real life is into torrenting and I just cant find a way to distinguish the good users from the bad ones. It just makes me sad that I have the chance to make someone happy by inviting them to good sites yet I cant find him/her among all the fuckers in the BT world

This is so true dude, but ho knows what's wrong or good...

kingeater
08-30-2011, 01:53 PM

Hey, we all know fat girls give the best head.
/Because they are always hungry, you see :P

/Also, for a less fat girl and interesting song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbva4R1X_0

DeadPoet
08-30-2011, 02:09 PM

Haha, this is totally what friend of mines told me few days ago.

This is why I totally agree with the band Tool: "The band has released nine music videos but made personal appearances in only the first two, which the band states is to prevent people from "latching onto the personalities involved rather than listening to the music.""

BTW, what's up with thanking jesus all the time at VMA's? It's not like he voted for nominees or something. :unsure:

dragoi92
08-30-2011, 02:34 PM
amazing voice and amazing song. i was searching for this song because i didnt know the title. thnx

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 02:47 PM

I'm pretty much the only guy I know who legitimately thought she was beautiful even before 21 was released. There must be something wrong with me... I don't understand beauty... I don't understand people...

Rings, besides the "high profile" ones that the average bittard tends to be after, maybe mentioning those other worthwhile ones to generate interest? The ones that I'm a member of these days have all been sold to me on their merits rather than mass desire.

To be honest, I can't speak of SCC highly enough. I love that place; it's the only remaining tracker that I visit daily, whilst juggling jobs, a relationship, and schoolwork. I've come to acknowledge that merits are what you make of them, so "selling" websites to people is pointless. I can tell you all day about UTN's 0-day screener releases, PTN's staff dedication and cute little features, or SCC's magnificent provisions to the entire file sharing community, but unless you're personally open to the kind of places they are, and have a predisposition to hunt them down, they'll just rot on your bookmarks list. Kind of like how you had to be ready to add a TV tracker to your repertoire before it became a feasible option for you/part of your routine.

The only other places that I frequent and have access to invites on are HDB/GFT/BTN/What.CD etc. but with their rules (especially the latter two), and with how their invites systems work (if and when they are available), I was really hoping people would ask for them instead of my explicitly stating that they are available.

Just because you have invites doesn't mean they have be to handed out, mate. If and when someone worthwhile shows up, help them; but there really is no reason to fret having a helping hand held out, double so if it's to nobody. If you're indignant on spreading joy around, though, I really wouldn't mind if you hung out here and conducted your own study of applicants and invited them off your own accord without being bugged on a thread of your own or being "used" by the "fuckers".

BTW, what's up with thanking jesus all the time at VMA's? It's not like he voted for nominees or something. :unsure:

You'd think that by selling back to the people what they already have (love, success, hope and ingenuity) those fuckers would be content, wouldn't you? No, now they have to popularize the word of God, too. Investors love the idea.

/Also, for a less fat girl and interesting song...
[video=youtube;pRbva4R1X_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbva4R1X_0[video]

How dare you, sir, try to one-up me in my own thread?
Well if you want to break the monotony:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1jcguMneDg

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 02:57 PM

Considering she's a whale that only makes sense.

kingeater
08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Well, I raise that protest song, and over-the-top with one of those punk bands from cali:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUEGn6BMMQ

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Since we're now picking underrated, joke-prone genres, here's some math rock. Although, an exceptionally outstanding example of the quality that could lie in the genre.
Moving away from protestors and closer to protectors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxvy7W9bqo

These guys are a pond away from Cali, though.

Amateur indie video, but to be honest, miles away from anything seen on the VMA's.

kingeater
08-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I have to say, I really liked the song, and the video was decent. I'll post a geek rock vid, Hard n' Phirm's "Pi"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfr7xG6smhU

OlegL
08-30-2011, 04:30 PM

Please invite me to hdroad.org. Thank you in advance.

spark
08-30-2011, 04:33 PM

I will if you are willing to be my cyber slave for 10 days
why do I have a felling that you'll trash this thread?

thebazzla
08-30-2011, 04:39 PM

Considering she's a whale that only makes sense.i always thought you were cold hearted :)

OlegL
08-30-2011, 04:52 PM

I will if you are willing to be my cyber slave for 10 days
why do I have a felling that you'll trash this thread?

I am serious. If you are a member of hdroad and have the ability to invite me to the tracker, then invite me please. If you are not a member/not able to invite me, then ignore my request.

OP, I don't know if you are a member of hdroad.org, but if you are, please consider inviting me there.

spark
08-30-2011, 05:02 PM
I am serious.

I am not a member there, sorry

OlegL
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Okay.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Considering she's a whale that only makes sense.i always thought you were cold hearted :)

I like kittens ....... :(

I am willing to pay for a bunch of iTunes HD downloads or whatever the fuck those things are if someone will invite OlegL to HDbits.
I am seriousous.

OlegL
08-30-2011, 05:44 PM
if someone will invite OlegL to HDbits.

Forget about hdbits. I don't need hdbits unless they re-enable me AND allow me to post in their forums. I want to become a member of hdroad now.

spark
08-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Poor Darth Rings and his thread..

OlegL
08-30-2011, 06:00 PM
spark, the OP said that he has invites to several high-profile trackers; that's why I asked him about hdroad.org. I am not spamming this thread; I simply read his first post in this thread and based on the information he gave us in his first post, I decided to ask him to invite me to hdroad.

thebazzla
08-30-2011, 06:07 PM
sorry OlegL not a member of any hd sites or i would probably have invited you just to take up idols offer.....

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Plus, I want to have my own place to grumble at idiots.

In order to limit the amount of requests of things I can't provide, as was the case last time I opened a thread of the sort, I'll briefly list what I can offer. Consider this a good thread to apply for SCC/PTN/UTN. There's a couple more, but those are the (generally) high profile sites people are interested in.

Some of the sites have rules on their giveaways, so I'd like for you to tell me about who you are/your torrenting history/movie habits for PTN/UTN (any details you miss, that I'd like to know about, I will ask for personally, so don't worry about not being comprehensive). If you're gunning for SCC, unfortunately, I'll have to know you; so don't ask for that one unless you have a little more than nonexistent activity on here.

This won't be locked down to anyone specific based on account age/activity etc. I will be using reason and attitude as the indicators of good invitees (and not being a trader, obviousment).

Please invite me someplace,where being more or less irrelevant,so that now being in your invite tree I have some power over your account .:)

Heel bitch and be a slave to my whims.

PS please do not read the "heel bitch" part until after you have invited me.:)

bumrocks
08-30-2011, 09:53 PM

Apparently you have trouble distinguishing them apart since you outright called me a trader repeatedly in another thread...You appear to be seriously hung up on that shit since threads such as this don't remind me of of traders or cheaters at all. Try careful optimism for a change...

Just my opinion though...

OlegL
08-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Sparkie, bumrocks is a CN staff member, and in my personal opinion, he's a pretty cool guy. You shouldn't accuse him of being a trader.

spark
08-30-2011, 10:16 PM

Apparently you have trouble distinguishing them apart since you outright called me a trader repeatedly in another thread...You appear to be seriously hung up on that shit since threads such as this don't remind me of of traders or cheaters at all. Try careful optimism for a change...

Just my opinion though...

I ve mentioned traders, cheaters and fuckers, if you are not a trader nor a cheater then guess what that makes u?
Piss off I dont have time for attention seekers like yourself

Sparkie, bumrocks is a CN staff member, and in my personal opinion, he's a pretty cool guy. You shouldn't accuse him of being a trader.

so what? I can name three famous cheaters who were SySOps for three different trackers two years ago

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:23 PM
I ve mentioned traders, cheaters and fuckers, if you are not a trader nor a cheater then guess what that makes u?

But we're all fuckers, well except for Oleg. That's not how you're supposed to insult someone. You want to stick with labeling them with that which they do not upon which with to be labeled, or some other word vomit that doesn't end in a preposition.

Artemis
08-30-2011, 10:25 PM
So since I have known Bumrocks for a long time and you obviously do not have a clue of his history, do you actually have a shred of proof to back up your accusation that he is a trader, or are you in the habit of slandering people if they do not agree with your point of view ?

spark
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM

But we're all fuckers, well except for Oleg. That's not how you're supposed to insult someone.

Who said I was insulting him? he sounds like a fucker and proud! I was just addressing him in a formal way

So since I have known Bumrocks for a long time and you obviously do not have a clue of his history, do you actually have a shred of proof to back up your accusation that he is a trader, or are you in the habit of slandering people if they do not agree with your point of view ?

Yeah I m in the habit of slandering people.. everybody who supports trading is a fucker, trader and a cheater.. they ruin my chances and other good users chances

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Since we're now picking underrated, joke-prone genres, here's some math rock. Although, an exceptionally outstanding example of the quality that could lie in the genre.
Moving away from protestors and closer to protectors:

Sorry I'm a little late to the video party, guys. I'll kick it old school. Yeah, that's SCHOOL... :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkgNf69ihY

mjmacky
08-30-2011, 10:45 PM
quote mjmacky

When did I say I was going to write the next forum post? I only planned on sitting here and letting it appear

another quote

I am making this next forum post cause I felt like it.

The Oh I'm Saying That Model.

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Poor Darth Rings and his thread..

Ha, you're mistaken. It's threads like these that make me love FST. Even if no invites are handed out, or no users come out with more than they went in with, wit was passed around.

spark, the OP said that he has invites to several high-profile trackers; that's why I asked him about hdroad.org. I am not spamming this thread; I simply read his first post in this thread and based on the information he gave us in his first post, I decided to ask him to invite me to hdroad.

I think I've told you before that I only belong to one HD tracker, although, given everything about you, if I happen to stumble across a friend who has an invite to that place, I'll let you know.
Pity, they're always handed out on HDB's invite section, you know.

Please invite me someplace,where being more or less irrelevant,so that now being in your invite tree I have some power over your account .:)

With such a stellar application (which made me giggle, no really), I'm forced to finally invite you to schitposters.

There are a few pieces of information that I will need of you: Home Phone number, ISP Account number, Date of Birth, and a screenshot of your torrent client with your e-mail client open simultaneously for identity verification.

Then watch me work my magic. I'll show up at your doorstep with no other pieces of information necessary. Because the way the site verifies is by thumbprint level identification, I have to take that in person. Not much unlike FST's famous keyboard on the head stunt, I'll need you to hold a chalk board with your member ID written on it for a profile picture to be taken, after which you will be transported into an underground bunker for a few weeks while we determine whether or not you were feigning sincerity this entire time. Food is optional.

Any part of that story make you feel uncomfortable or should we carry on with the proceedings, already?

Yeah I m in the habit of slandering people.. everybody who supports trading is a fucker, trader and a cheater.. they ruin my chances and other good users chances

Spark, no offense, but just because somebody trades doesn't automatically make them a bad person. It's been known that What? will allow traders in if they fix their ways, and many have. Some people really do get fed up of it, or some people do legitimately trade for the right reasons, I see nothing wrong with either of those people, to be honest. Actually, as I have posted on here before, I see nothing wrong with trading except for the fact that it breaks tracker rules.

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Re: Good nature being spread around.

Am I the only one who read the thread title, and thought Rings had changed her name to "Good nature"? :unsure:

Quarterquack
08-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Re: Good nature being spread around.

Am I the only one who read the thread title, and thought Rings had changed her name to "Good nature"? :unsure:

I was actually waiting for that line from you. :lol:

megabyteme
08-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Glad I could oblige, ma'am. :cheers:

:happy::happy::happy:

teflon05
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Spark, no offense, but just because somebody trades doesn't automatically make them a bad person. It's been known that What? will allow traders in if they fix their ways, and many have. Some people really do get fed up of it, or some people do legitimately trade for the right reasons, I see nothing wrong with either of those people, to be honest. Actually, as I have posted on here before, I see nothing wrong with trading except for the fact that it breaks tracker rules.

Very well said. I guess some people haven't been around long enough to remember that trading used to be pretty commonplace, and would be surprised by who used to do it. All traders aren't cheaters, and although I never did it myself (Only because I was lucky enough to not need to) I know several people that did, and they were/are trustworthy people.

spark
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM

Who said I disagree with the trading as a concept? I would not mind buying an inviting from a tracker and pay2leech is very fair IMO, OiNK allowed invites trading and that was awesome
I disagree with the scumbags who break the rules and I have to suffer from their actions
In simple words: its none of my business what you do with your accounts, invites or balls just dont break the fucking rules cause any simple mind realizes that breaking the rules affects everybody not just the individual who committed the crime

teflon05
08-30-2011, 11:53 PM
In simple words: its none of my business what you do with your accounts, invites or balls just dont break the fucking rules cause any simple mind realizes that breaking the rules affects everybody not just the individual who committed the crime

No offense, but that sounds like an RIAA or MPAA statement. You do realize you're "breaking the rules" every time you DL copyrighted materials?

kingeater
08-30-2011, 11:53 PM
...... Food is optional.
I have chicken tournedos, complete with choice of rice or potatoes. Vegetables included. As long as the site is level infinity, I am set :P

spark
08-30-2011, 11:58 PM

No offense, but that sounds like an RIAA or MPAA statement. You do realize you're "breaking the rules" every time you DL copyrighted materials?

That's the lamest twist ever! I m talking about the rules of the trackers, dont make a fool out of yourself
what's next? cheaters are cool?

teflon05
08-31-2011, 12:01 AM
just dont break the fucking rules cause any simple mind realizes that breaking the rules affects everybody not just the individual who committed the crime

No, lame is calling breaking a tracker's rules a "crime". You take this shit WAY too seriously. And like I said, all traders are not cheaters. I Never condoned cheating. Don't put words in my mouth.

kingeater
08-31-2011, 12:05 AM
@teflon05, check his post history, don't take him too seriously, like fighting a brick wall :P

spark
08-31-2011, 12:06 AM
just dont break the fucking rules cause any simple mind realizes that breaking the rules affects everybody not just the individual who committed the crime

No, lame is calling breaking a tracker's rules a "crime". You take this shit WAY too seriously. And like I said, all traders are not cheaters. I Never condoned cheating. Don't put words in my mouth.

whats the difference between a cheater and a trader? both break the rules of the tracker... and yes it's a crime to jeopardize all of us because you are too horny for pathetic trade

@teflon05, check his post history, don't take him too seriously, like fighting a brick wall :P
wow! a trader with some intelligence? pls explain to the trader above that I dont take things seriously like he assumed, on the contrary: the whole argument for me is just for fun, in the end SysOps are the ones who ban scumbags not me

teflon05
08-31-2011, 12:12 AM
Using certain programs to artificially inflate your ratio is an example of cheating...Trading is not. Exchanging 1 invite for another does not harm anyone or cause any harm to either tracker.
If either person uses their accounts to solely gain ratio by illegitimate means just to get more invites to trade, then that's a form of cheating. But, not all traders do this. Like I said, it used to be common & I knew a few that did it, & they did not cheat.

And, explain to me, just how the hell they are jepordizing you, personally?

spark
08-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Exchanging 1 invite for another does not harm anyone or cause any harm to either tracker.

Fucking trader, pls die and next time read the tracker's rules scumbag, it's not your decision, if you dont like the rules then just fuck off

I m off to bed fucking traders , good night

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 12:18 AM
So just to be clear, copyright infringement is crime, tracker rule is an informal contract.

I'll break both if I disagree with them, given that they are in conflict with what I want/need to accomplish. :01:

teflon05
08-31-2011, 12:19 AM
So just to be clear, copyright infringement is crime, tracker rule is an informal contract.

I'll break both if I disagree with them, given that they are in conflict with what I want/need to accomplish. :01:

Now that, I can agree with :naughty:

kingeater
08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Back on topic from the spark spam/retard-o-thon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EoukRWQ-ec

Sorry, sticking to the videos for now on, probably gonna go with a blues song next. Should've listened to the old creedo:

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 12:21 AM
C'mon guys, there are plenty of other places you could have this old, tired discussion. The OP is fine with hijacking, but it was meant to be witty, fun hijacking. There doesn't seem to be much of that going on between you...

teflon05
08-31-2011, 12:23 AM
Exchanging 1 invite for another does not harm anyone or cause any harm to either tracker.

Fucking trader, pls die and next time read the tracker's rules scumbag, it's not your decision, if you dont like the rules then just fuck off

I m off to bed fucking traders , good night

I rarely do this, but LOL LOL. Fucking asshat

Yeah sorry about that megabyteme...I'll be good now :whistling

IdolEyes787
08-31-2011, 02:37 AM

With such a stellar application (which made me giggle, no really), I'm forced to finally invite you to schitposters.

There are a few pieces of information that I will need of you: Home Phone number, ISP Account number, Date of Birth, and a screenshot of your torrent client with your e-mail client open simultaneously for identity verification.

Then watch me work my magic. I'll show up at your doorstep with no other pieces of information necessary. Because the way the site verifies is by thumbprint level identification, I have to take that in person. Not much unlike FST's famous keyboard on the head stunt, I'll need you to hold a chalk board with your member ID written on it for a profile picture to be taken, after which you will be transported into an underground bunker for a few weeks while we determine whether or not you were feigning sincerity this entire time. Food is optional.

Any part of that story make you feel uncomfortable or should we carry on with the proceedings, already?

I'm an open book if you promise to bring beer .:)Actually I'm an open book anyway as I am too kind and trusting for my own good.It's both my blessing and my curse.
Sort of like Spiderman without this ability of being able to climb buildings and look into open windows to see hot young womens in various stages of undress. :(

Btw all I have for food is Gaspari protein powder ,some bananas and a little oatmeal.I hope that's OK.:)

PS I don't understand the interweb so what is , "torrrent client" and "e-mall"?:(I do know that ISP is an acronym for motherfucking ,black-hearted ,money gouging bastards though.:)

whatcdfan
08-31-2011, 05:01 AM
The good old times are coming back.

It's 6 pages already but I haven't seen the epic FTN request yet :shutup:

Also, please ban this Macky guy, he's stealing all the fun from here, alone :D

kingeater
08-31-2011, 06:02 AM
Well, I'll make a 300 word essay on why I should be invited to a l33t site with no less than two *'s in its public name it you think it would cheer up the thread whatcdfan. I'll include how I came from the poor serf nibbler to the king eater if that would help my chances :P
As promised, another video. Some J-Pop/J-rock this time around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRf6w7BTpg&feature=player_embedded

(BTW, if you like the song, thank Monkeymook if you can find him, he turned me onto this band a couple months ago, good stuff :D )

mjmacky
08-31-2011, 07:34 AM
(BTW, if you like the still frame with music in the background, thank Monkeymook if you can find him, he turned me onto this band a couple months ago, good stuff :D )

/fixed

aly13
08-31-2011, 07:53 AM
The good old times are coming back.

It's 6 pages already but I haven't seen the epic FTN request yet :shutup:

Also, please ban this Macky guy, he's stealing all the fun from here, alone :D

Please do not encourage this guys but im sure they are coming

spark
08-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Morning traders

teflon05
08-31-2011, 11:51 AM
MBM requested that his thread not be spammed by any more of this crap, & I'm respecting that. If you want to have a debate on trading, run along like a good little boy & create a thread in the appropriate section, & maybe I'll participate later.

Artemis
08-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Morning traders

http://i.imgur.com/89rKP.gif

hagckz0r
08-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Nice gif.

kingeater
08-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Since I fucked up on the last one, and didn't actually post a video, I will post an oldie but a goodie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12kcpP-8jfM&ob=av2e

enviouz
08-31-2011, 02:08 PM

I was considering it until jus a little bit ago. After ur sister gave me that bad head I decided against it though. She should learn to keep her teeth to herself. And I wasn't gonna touch the twat after she told me you have her the clap. You should get that checked out :yes:

Quarterquack
08-31-2011, 09:14 PM

I was considering it until jus a little bit ago. After ur sister gave me that bad head I decided against it though. She should learn to keep her teeth to herself. And I wasn't gonna touch the twat after she told me you have her the clap. You should get that checked out :yes:

Suddenly, I hope that Oleg is a troll. It would serve as some kind of justice, really.

megabyteme
08-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Suddenly, I hope that Oleg is a troll. It would serve as some kind of justice, really.

I used to wonder, but no longer care. Ultimately, he acts how he acts. I am treating him exactly the way I would treat anyone else who acts like him.

As for the condition of Aspergers, there is a HUGE difference between the writing of Chalice's daughter (who is FULL of life, and truly enjoys being herself), and Oleg, who (if actually as he presents himself) is using his "diagnosis" as a reason to hide from life and refuse to face ANYTHING that poses a challenge in his life. As I have mentioned here before, I have an 18 month-old son with Down's Syndrome. He has worked harder, and overcome more challenges than most members here will face in their ENTIRE LIVES. His first weeks were attached to feeding tubes where he struggled to take in more calories than he used in the feeding process- or he would die. His first couple months were in intensive care, where nurses were around him (literally within 6 feet) 24/7. His mind-body connections didn't initially work, so he had to learn how to move each part of his body (hands, feet, legs, arms) and coordinate those movements into rolling, kneeling, crawling,and now pulling himself up to stand. He's working VERY hard to form words.

Now compare ANY of that to fucking Oleg. He doesn't want to do things that don't come easy for him...

POOR FUCKING OLEG?!!! We need to UNDERSTAND him?!!! NO. He doesn't even fucking register on my sympathy list- real, or not...

OlegL
09-01-2011, 06:23 AM
megabyteme, but I am just a tard...

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 11:30 AM
megabyteme, but I am just a troll...

Now we are getting somewhere...

anon
09-01-2011, 04:05 PM

You're proving his point, you know.

OlegL
09-01-2011, 04:33 PM

My point is that it's hard for me to improve myself because I am a tard.

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 04:52 PM

Yeah, it must be sooo hard for you compared to people, like my son, who do EVERYTHING possible to be like normal people- you know, being able to move their arms and legs, be able to speak. My son has a real set of disabilities- you are just a whiny fucking bitch.

So, feel free to use that...Repeatedly.

My point is that it's hard for me to improve myself because I am a whiny fucking bitch.

spark
09-01-2011, 09:45 PM

That's ridiculous! you are a human and every human can change, don't let others fuck with your mind
I apologize for interrupting the bashing party but seriously your comment made me feel bad!
Everybody deserves a chance and I mean everybody

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 10:26 PM

It's the same whiny shit, all day, every day. You'll want to club him like a baby seal before too long, too. It happens to the best of us. Just wait, you'll get to visit with him in PMs soon. You'll get single-liners that have no F@#$% point- stuff like, "I'm getting ready to do laundry", "I don't know what I want to do/eat today" (those will be 2 separate PMs, BTW)...

Enjoy your new burden friend. :thumbsup:

spark
09-01-2011, 10:34 PM

It's the same whiny shit, all day, every day. You'll want to club him like a baby seal before too long, too. It happens to the best of us. Just wait, you'll get to visit with him in PMs soon. You'll get single-liners that have no F@#$% point- stuff like, "I'm getting ready to do laundry", "I don't know what I want to do/eat today" (those will be 2 separate PMs, BTW)...

And how is that any of your business? why r you so obsessed? dont you have better things to do? this forum isn't yours, if he wants to whine here then it's the mods job to silence him
If you believe that he is nothing then help him to be something instead of bashing him
It makes me really angry to see people attacking the weak ones just because they cant attack the strong

teflon05
09-01-2011, 10:56 PM

And how is that any of your business? why r you so obsessed? dont you have better things to do? this forum isn't yours, if he wants to whine here then it's the mods job to silence him
If you believe that he is nothing then help him to be something instead of bashing him
It makes me really angry to see people attacking the weak ones just because they cant attack the strong

You obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Have you not read his post history? Nothing but a bunch of self serving, self pitying, feeling-sorry-for-himself trolling bullshit. I've managed to mostly ignore him , but I don't blame anyone for bashing him. I've wanted to many times myself.
99.9% of the time, if someone is disliked by the majority of the people , there's a good reason for it.

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 10:59 PM

Those who bash him the hardest have ALL been extremely nice to him for months, if not over a full year (I'm included in that). I have my own built-it-from-the-ground-up project that I will be working on for the next 40 years. Oleg is ALL yours, if you need a pet...

If you were strong, I would attack you just to make a point, but I wouldn't want somebody else to come along and chastise me for picking on you, too. :slap:

spark
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Since when both of you became mods? he can troll all he likes till mods ban him, and you cunt feel free to attack me cause cunts like you love to practice their cuntness cyberly as you are too cunty in real life to bash someone bigger than your size... pathetic

Quarterquack
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
This thread: A gigantic success.

I'll write a book about it someday. :yes:

teflon05
09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Since when both of you became mods? he can troll all he likes till mods ban him, and you cunt feel free to attack me cause cunts like you love to practice their cuntness cyberly as you are too cunty in real life to bash someone bigger than your size... pathetic

You do a fair job of trolling yourself, lol. Thankfully, there's a little something called an "ignore" button which I will utilize directly after this post. You have fun with that trolling now, you hear?:thumbsup:

Oh, and....Cunt:naughty:

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 11:37 PM

Was that meant to be cleaver, or something else?

Here's the deal:

Oleg gets to whine like a little bitch

Those of us who are fed-up with his whining occasionally smack him upside the head

Do-gooders (with more-than-likely trolling interests...seen your posts) get to attempt to be heroes and stand-up for the poor down-trodden whiny bitch

Do-gooders eventually find that they have been duped into whiner-troll's game

Mods stand back and enjoy the show

You've picked your role here, have at it, Big Guy.... :rolleyes:

bumrocks
09-01-2011, 11:38 PM
You obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about...

I don't think there is any getting through to him...I have said as much to him elsewhere.

This thread: A gigantic success...

I was thinking the same and was hoping that you would feel the same being you are the OP...Rebel Rouser!

...Do-gooders eventually find that they have been duped into whiner-troll's game

Mods stand back and enjoy the show...

Eventually may be a very long time for this guy, if we are lucky.

enviouz
09-01-2011, 11:41 PM
@ darth_rings

I might be interested in applying for utn. But would like some more info on it first. First and formost how's the staff? Pretty nice guys or some uptight self serving pricks? I just can't see myself apart of a site that falls into the second group. How are the speeds? What kind of a ratio system do they have? How are the forums? Arfe the pretty active or sorta dead? By active I mean decent posts not full of forum whores that post just to bring they're post count up. How's the content? What about irc is that fairly active?

I read the review but the reviews for the most part tend to be sorta lacking on here.

@megabyteme

Have you been taking part in that freeleech going on over at waffles? I just might make the transfer I need to make poweruser before its over. I've done 17gb up already.

teflon05
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I don't think there is any getting through to him...I have said as much to him elsewhere.

Yeah, I saw that & the trader accusations he was throwing around. Made me laugh my ass off. He obviously doesn't have a clue...

bumrocks
09-01-2011, 11:46 PM
@ darth_rings

I might be interested in applying for utn. But would like some more info on it first. First and formost how's the staff? Pretty nice guys or some uptight self serving pricks? I just can't see myself apart of a site that falls into the second group...

Not uptight or self serving pricks whatsoever. The rest you can speak about here or privately...

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 11:56 PM
@megabyteme

Have you been taking part in that freeleech going on over at waffles? I just might make the transfer I need to make poweruser before its over. I've done 17gb up already.

Nice to see you enjoying that account, enviouz! That should keep you in music for those all day/all night -need-to-be-done-by-morning jobs.

Please feel free to call me MBM. It's easier to type, and is more often used by friends. :)

@Rings: enviouz was one of my recent invitees. He's the kind of guy who remains nice, even after the invite has been given. I think that says A LOT. :happy:

anon
09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Yeah, I saw that & the trader accusations he was throwing around. Made me laugh my ass off. He obviously doesn't have a clue...

After reading those posts, I think I'd better not mention invite selling in front of spark, for example...

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 12:15 AM

After reading those posts, I think I'd better not mention invite selling in front of spark, for example...

Spark is an INVITE SELLER?!!! :O

For shame, sparky, for shame!!! :nono:

teflon05
09-02-2011, 12:18 AM

uh oh....you asked for it now. He'll stalk you all over the forum, screaming "SELLER" while ripping out great hunks of his hair with one hand & masturbating with the other. :shutup:

spark
09-02-2011, 12:20 AM

SCT used to sell invites yet it was a very good tracker. I said I don't mind buying invites NOT selling them

I know how to handle (things) like yourself however you can keep trying

Quarterquack
09-02-2011, 12:29 AM
@ darth_rings

I might be interested in applying for utn. But would like some more info on it first. First and formost how's the staff? Pretty nice guys or some uptight self serving pricks? I just can't see myself apart of a site that falls into the second group. How are the speeds? What kind of a ratio system do they have? How are the forums? Arfe the pretty active or sorta dead? By active I mean decent posts not full of forum whores that post just to bring they're post count up. How's the content? What about irc is that fairly active?

I read the review but the reviews for the most part tend to be sorta lacking on here.

Your questions are quite large, due to the explanations behind the answers that will be given.

The staff are pretty reasonable. I was invited by the Sys-Op from here itself, but I haven't seen him since. I think that will the negativity the site garnered in the first few months, he decided to take a step back. The rest of the staff are broken into two teams. The original team (Imagine team) that started the site, and the recruits they picked up from within the member-base. I like the former; however, the latter: not so much. The UTN staff pretty much recruited anyone onto their team that just asked for a position at the time. You can imagine what some of the people that applied were like. I've had a run-in with a couple of them off-site, but since then they've really been making an effort to be more professional. So as a whole, a silly decision to start off with, but the ordeal was kept tidy eventually. As for the self serving part, that really doesn't apply to a site like UTN. You have to understand that it was a site started for P2P group support. Running it off the ground alone proves they are self serving. However, this doesn't mean one bit that the staff do not pour their best efforts into making it a functioning, reliable, and generally nice place to be around. The releases are timely, the staff are sensible (you can ask for invites, and they will be handed out to you if you're a good member), and if you go in with the right expectation, you could really enjoy the place.

If you're a digitalhive member, this forum gets as close to that as possible. The posters are a miniscule core group of people that just sit around in the "Post Jokes" section (with some submissions being admittedly funny). The rest is just small talk, really. It's not a very active community, but it's not shallow either. Nobody's trying to spam their way up to a pointless post count, but when something is posted, it generally isn't very useful (gets passed off as a joke, a welcome message, or an I bought a new something message). At the end of the day, UTN isn't a place you turn to for community, really. It's more of a "everybody's there for the private releases, and for supporting the group's work." Which are fantastic, on both fronts.

The speeds are as good as any other site I'm on nowadays. Don't forget that a lot of people "buy" their way in with gbit-owned incentives, as I would assume. But it's pointless. The ratio system is helplessly easy, and I've so far (between freelech, seeding point upload bonus etc.) managed to maintain a ratio of 8, or higher, I think. I've actually stopped checking. It's not an exaggeration to say that it's one of the few remaining sites that I value, though. If for nothing but their 0-2 day releases on new movies that saves me a crapload of missed "movie nights" and disappointments. When it comes to IRC, I think the server is only a month old. When the site was new a year ago, I asked the staff if I could set an unofficial one up, and they were so put-off by the suggestion that I was dissuaded from the entire act. Something changed their minds, recently, but I haven't gone to check it out yet. Probably my indifference to changing my habits once I'm all set (no IRC on UTN = no IRC on UTN, basiccaly).

@Rings: enviouz was one of my recent invitees. He's the kind of guy who remains nice, even after the invite has been given. I think that says A LOT. :happy:

He seems like a decent fellow.

OlegL
09-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Those who bash him the hardest have ALL been extremely nice to him for months, if not over a full year (I'm included in that).

Oh, now I understand why Darth Rings changed his attitude toward me.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 03:30 AM
enviouz asks the same first question I always ask

First and formost how's the staff? Pretty nice guys or some uptight self serving pricks?

I'm guessing you have run into your fair share of mod troubles then?

enviouz
09-02-2011, 03:47 AM
enviouz asks the same first question I always ask

First and formost how's the staff? Pretty nice guys or some uptight self serving pricks?

I wouldn't so much say I've had mod troubles. Its just that I noticed some staff members decide since they are basically in a position of power that they feel the need to "flex" they're muscles so to speak. Or they may catch what I like to call a "superiority complex". Its like to goes to they're heads. Now don't get me wrong I haven't came across too many like this. And its almost never the entire staff team...with the exception of the team that was staffing SCT before its demise. I mean yes with being a staffer comes a certain amount of responsibility and the need to keep order...some take it wayy over the top though. I just hate feeling like I'm walking on egg shells so I always ask about the staff before I consider joining a nedw tracker.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 03:56 AM

I wouldn't so much say I've had mod troubles. Its just that I noticed some staff members decide since they are basically in a position of power that they feel the need to "flex" they're muscles so to speak. Or they may catch what I like to call a "superiority complex". Its like to goes to they're heads. Now don't get me wrong I haven't came across too many like this. And its almost never the entire staff team...with the exception of the team that was staffing SCT before its demise. I mean yes with being a staffer comes a certain amount of responsibility and the need to keep order...some take it wayy over the top though. I just hate feeling like I'm walking on egg shells so I always ask about the staff before I consider joining a nedw tracker.

I usually find their behavior to resemble more the "inferiority complex". Basically it looks like they're overcompensating for all their other shortcomings. With a superiority complex, you take into account little from those around you, and you're not easily agitated by what those around you say. In addition, you don't need to display acts of superiority, because you already believe you are. I think I suffer from this superiority complex if I think about it.

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 03:58 AM

I know how to handle (things) like yourself however you can keep trying

Yes, I hear it's something like this...

uh oh....you asked for it now. He'll stalk you all over the forum, screaming "SELLER" while ripping out great hunks of his hair with one hand & masturbating with the other. :shutup:

That is certainly one way to "handle" things. :huh:

enviouz
09-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Your questions are quite large, due to the explanations behind the answers that will be given.

The staff are pretty reasonable. I was invited by the Sys-Op from here itself, but I haven't seen him since. I think that will the negativity the site garnered in the first few months, he decided to take a step back. The rest of the staff are broken into two teams. The original team (Imagine team) that started the site, and the recruits they picked up from within the member-base. I like the former; however, the latter: not so much. The UTN staff pretty much recruited anyone onto their team that just asked for a position at the time. You can imagine what some of the people that applied were like. I've had a run-in with a couple of them off-site, but since then they've really been making an effort to be more professional. So as a whole, a silly decision to start off with, but the ordeal was kept tidy eventually. As for the self serving part, that really doesn't apply to a site like UTN. You have to understand that it was a site started for P2P group support. Running it off the ground alone proves they are self serving. However, this doesn't mean one bit that the staff do not pour their best efforts into making it a functioning, reliable, and generally nice place to be around. The releases are timely, the staff are sensible (you can ask for invites, and they will be handed out to you if you're a good member), and if you go in with the right expectation, you could really enjoy the place.

They sound to be at least on par with the majority of the staff members everywhere else. Maybe even slightly better than some. And not all "oh look at me...look at me...i have the power to toss your ass out and will if you do anything i dont agree with". They actually sound like a good group of fellas.

If you're a digitalhive member, this forum gets as close to that as possible. The posters are a miniscule core group of people that just sit around in the "Post Jokes" section (with some submissions being admittedly funny). The rest is just small talk, really. It's not a very active community, but it's not shallow either. Nobody's trying to spam their way up to a pointless post count, but when something is posted, it generally isn't very useful (gets passed off as a joke, a welcome message, or an I bought a new something message). At the end of the day, UTN isn't a place you turn to for community, really. It's more of a "everybody's there for the private releases, and for supporting the group's work." Which are fantastic, on both fronts.

That could be good for a few laughs. Which is always a good thing. I actually tend to like the "post jokes" threads on most forums. I tend to read some pretty good jokes but also get some where im like "wtf...are u serious...i obviously mustve missed the punchline". I dont mind to much if posts arent really so much useful. The thing that does get on my nerves though is the forum/post whores that will post just a smiley or "LOL" or "OK" or "wow". There should be a minimum word/character requirement to be honest. Thats how i feel anyway.

The speeds are as good as any other site I'm on nowadays. Don't forget that a lot of people "buy" their way in with gbit-owned incentives, as I would assume. But it's pointless. The ratio system is helplessly easy, and I've so far (between freelech, seeding point upload bonus etc.) managed to maintain a ratio of 8, or higher, I think. I've actually stopped checking. It's not an exaggeration to say that it's one of the few remaining sites that I value, though. If for nothing but their 0-2 day releases on new movies that saves me a crapload of missed "movie nights" and disappointments. When it comes to IRC, I think the server is only a month old. When the site was new a year ago, I asked the staff if I could set an unofficial one up, and they were so put-off by the suggestion that I was dissuaded from the entire act. Something changed their minds, recently, but I haven't gone to check it out yet. Probably my indifference to changing my habits once I'm all set (no IRC on UTN = no IRC on UTN, basiccaly).

Seems to have at least a normal ratio system. At least it dont sound outrageously crazy like some sites that have popped up lately. such as a certain HD tracker that requires you to download and upload a certain amount within your first 48hrs. I dont exactly have a slow pipe...well not to me anyways as its 5Mdown 1Mup. But i do have some issues seeding at various places occasionally if the torrents are over seeded. But thats kinda a catch22. Well seeded files generally give you quick downloads but on the other side if they are too well seeded you have trouble getting back to a 1:1 ratio.

Overall it sounds like a pretty good place. I think ill put in an application for UTN then.

Well as far as who i am. Im a 30 yearold man from the midwestern united states. I am married with 2 kids. Both boys. My son brian is 4yrs. And my son jaxsen is 5months. Im generally just a hard working man trying to raise my family and give the the type of life they deserve. I own my own business called "automotive innovations". I do mostly custom car audio & video. But also do some smaller scale stuff such as window tint, alarms, sunroofs as well as standard audio installs such as maybe somebody just wants to upgrade from a factory stereo to an aftermarket cd player or maybe they just need some new speakers in they're from doors because the ones the have are old or maybe blown. Well i do alot of that as well. We are pretty much a full service audio/video retailer/install shop. I sell and support everything that i install. We have the retail store with 15,000 square foot of space then the install shop is out back. We have a 5 bay install garage with 10 master certified installers. then i have 15 fulltime and 5 parttime employees in the retail store. I graduated from the university of iowa with a degree in electronics.

What is my torrent history?

Well i started torrenting back in 2007. I actually stumbled upon it sorta by accident while looking for a better alternative to EMULE. I joined my first private site TTI in march of 2007 which i am still a member of and havent looked back every since. I was amazed at the amount of content i could get...good content at that. All at amazing speeds. Since then ive been a member at quite a few sites. Ive seen some good sites rise and alot of them fall. Over the years ive been a member at SCN, SCT, And the "flower" also know as SCL before they died off. I am now a member of waffles, coexist, fsc, tti, revtt just to name a few. All of which im in good standing on. On FSC i have a "share index" of 13 with over 300GB uploaded and on tti i have a ratio of 6 with almost 500GB uploaded. Im also a member of PTN where i have over 3TB of transfer and an "ASD" of 70.

What are my movie habits?

Well that is very broad. As i download movies not only for myself but as well as for my wife and kids and sometimes other family members you never know what im going to snatch. right now in my torrent client i have rio, rango and dispicable me...all childrens movies. then i have fast five and the girl next door. I think i still have a "smokie & the bandit collection" which was downloaded for my father. Then i have takers, an adam sandler movie pack, stephen king movie pack, bad teacher, water for elephants, prom, blitz, camp hell and a nightmare on elm street collection. Just to name a few. If i see something that sounds interesting ill download it. Ive actually found alot of good movies this way that i may have not known about otherwise.

Feel free to review some of my posts. If you need some screens or direct profile links to check me out on the other sites im on feel free to ask. I have nothing to hide. If there is anything i left out or anything you want me to go into more detail about that can be done as well.

Thankx for reading my slightly long winded application. :drunk:

Quarterquack
09-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I forgot all about you. Read your post when I woke up, nodded and agreed with everything but I never replied.

I like to be honest, so here it goes: My first impression of you was rather negative, as I saw you pick on Oleg with no precedent communication between the two of you (that I saw at least). So to start off from that, and win me over is not all that easy.

If you want an invite, it's yours, but set your expectations straight. UTN isn't a place to hunt for DVDR's (even though they're available) before everyplace else, it's more for TeleSyncs and Cams. If you, your family, and your friends are Okay with that quality, then sure it's a great place. But in my experience I really wouldn't invite anyone to see a Cam quality movie in a gathering setting. That being a given, though, I won't hold you liable/owing if you join, have a look, and decide the place isn't really for you. You're free to do as you chuse. If that be that you want the invite, shoot me a PM with your e-mail.

Keep in mind, though, that you owe me a free stereo system for my car. Who said anything about not trading? :shifty:

enviouz
09-03-2011, 01:51 AM
I forgot all about you. Read your post when I woke up, nodded and agreed with everything but I never replied.

I like to be honest, so here it goes: My first impression of you was rather negative, as I saw you pick on Oleg with no precedent communication between the two of you (that I saw at least). So to start off from that, and win me over is not all that easy.

If you want an invite, it's yours, but set your expectations straight. UTN isn't a place to hunt for DVDR's (even though they're available) before everyplace else, it's more for TeleSyncs and Cams. If you, your family, and your friends are Okay with that quality, then sure it's a great place. But in my experience I really wouldn't invite anyone to see a Cam quality movie in a gathering setting. That being a given, though, I won't hold you liable/owing if you join, have a look, and decide the place isn't really for you. You're free to do as you chuse. If that be that you want the invite, shoot me a PM with your e-mail.

Keep in mind, though, that you owe me a free stereo system for my car. Who said anything about not trading? :shifty:

I honestly don't have a problem with oleg. Yes I was takin shots at him. But I was mostly just messing around with him. I realise that I do sound a little to serious sometimes and do tend to take things a little too far. I really don't know the fella other than from his thread about how hdbits banned him. I know a lot of people on this board basically have it out for him maybe they have they're reasons maybe not. That really not for me to say.

I will admit that I usually go for dvdr but have been known to grab quite a few cams if I just didn't wanna wait for the dvdr. Or even to check the movie out ahead of time to see if it would be worth waiting for.

Free stereo system ehh? I like your sence of humor. That would be one mighty exspensive invite.

Ill drop u a pm here in a few with mail add.

Thankx bro...I'm sure ill like it over there.