PDA

View Full Version : Official FSC Recruitment

kallieb
09-01-2011, 12:18 AM
The idea of this thread is to find some new members that are willing to be part of FSC; to share your talent, skill, or just enthusiasm for fun through active and interesting posting. Activity is important to us so lets break it down to what we have in mind.

1. You might be interested in anything that's tech, graphics (including but not limited to creating avatars, banners, signatures), Mixed Martial Arts, Science, Philosophy, Personal Well Being, Cookery, Books, Films, Music, Anime or Sports.

2. You could be an active forum poster. This means intelligent well thought out posts and not just +1 spam.

3. You download a lot or at some point want to upload and share files and packs. Please include in your app how many torrents you grab a month on average.

4. You might be a great sharer and seed your torrents for months at a time.

5. You like to make reviews/tutorials/guides and whatnot. These kind of posts are always welcome.

The list could go on and on. Be creative and really think about what qualities you want to share as a member of FSC. We often hear people say they want to join because of the great community. We want to hear more of what this means to you, how you can help keep our community great.

Along with all this ^^ information, we also need your app to answer the following:

6. ALL nicks and aliases used on all BT sites you are a member of including invite and BT forums If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.

7. IP's both your home IP and any boxes you may have. If you're on a dynamic IP we'll require the IP range.

8. Profile links to all your trackers.

This next one is crucial. Adding links to sites that you belong to but have nothing to do with torrenting will be viewed favourably.

9. Please also include some profile links to non-BT forums or communities you're active in

Please forward your app by PM to either myself or Nemrod. For obvious reasons, please don't post your info directly here in the thread. Remember this list carefully because if you leave something out, we might not get to your request.

Once we have your app don't worry if you don't hear back from one of us right away. Myself or Nemrod will PM back all members who send us an app to either invite you on to the next step, or to say sorry not for now.

PM Links:

Nemrod: http://filesharingtalk.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=184141
kallieb: http://filesharingtalk.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=170977

Let the sharing begin.

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Good luck to those who have taken time, and shown true interest in being active members of the BT community. This is a nice opportunity for those who may not have made many contacts with "inside connections" to a private site like this. It is truly a nice site, with a wonderful staff, and many active, caring members.

If you have been looking for a site which is very much community-based, give your best to applying to FSC. Those who give efforts to be active, valuable members will find that there are many there willing to return those efforts.

(BTW, I am not staff there, or anywhere else, but do believe FSC to be one of the finest sites around. There is A LOT of effort made to ensure members have a nice, well-cared-for, site to invest their time)

respawn40
09-01-2011, 12:51 AM
FSC truly is a place focused on SHARING, especially demonstrated by its "ratio" system. Good luck to those who apply, make it count! :)

:whistling

RedRansom
09-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, has staff ever done anything to purge inactive accounts on fsc? What i mean, i am pretty sure there is/was some member who even don't know english and i have no idea how they ever be able to join this "community" based tracker.

kallieb
09-01-2011, 01:26 AM
Your question is two-fold:

1. Do we disable accts for inactivity

2. Would it be hard for someone who struggles to communicate in English to be part of FSC.

The answer to both is Yes and Yes

kingeater
09-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Can I join just because I have really random cooking skills? And being cool? No? Ah well, I'm gonna have my Oreo pudding to myself then :P

bumrocks
09-01-2011, 03:22 AM
I hope kingeater sends a PM...

JebusAT
09-01-2011, 03:30 AM
kingeater showed me a photo of his cooking...it is random as random can come.

kallieb
09-01-2011, 03:48 AM
It's tempting to post a list of the best of the worst PM's ever received.
@Jebus and bumrocks - I'm sure you guys know what I mean :) Srsly.. .Some of the stuff that shows up....

kingeater
09-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Hopefully you don't mind reading an essay that I sent ya lol. At least I tried to write it in the English language :P

Unrelated, and since I came across the video, figured some might enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzn1Q14oA3E

hagckz0r
09-01-2011, 05:31 AM
A great opportunity for everyone who is interested in joining one of the unique trackers in this field of BT world. Don't miss it guys and give your best in those apps. Congrats FSC for your intentions, maybe other trackers will also learn something from this. ;)

swas1980
09-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Always nice to see such great initiatives from tracker staffs.Was thinking about the last sear initiative in FST and now kallieb comes up with the thread.Just shows what makes FSC an ideal community place.A great chance for FST members to join one of the unique trackers in BT, not to mention only the community but to speak about its uniqueness such as Shared Index which makes it almost Ratio free and its different Clubs along with an active irc.Make sure that the application stands and delivers;give it your best.

Thanks to FSC and kallieb 84650

The Wanderer
09-01-2011, 08:08 AM
A TTC recruitment thread, and now a FSC one. My oh my, and I thought I've seen them all. Eliteness at its best. There were times when you weren't even supposed to say their initials, kids. True story. :lol:

6. ALL nicks and aliases used on all BT sites you are a member of including invite and BT forums If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.

8. Profile links to all your trackers.

9. Please also include some profile links to non-BT forums or communities you're active in

No passwords, too? :O Although... I could give you my cookies (nope, nothing to do with your cooking club). :whistling

Let the sharing begin.

I find the last part of your post... disturbing. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol:

DeadPoet
09-01-2011, 08:15 AM
What's up with recruitment threads showing up in bittorrent section but not in GA/REQ section?

Anyways - it's been a while since last FSC recruitment thread so make an effort if you really want to become a member there.
Good luck kallieb and Nemrod.

Glitterstep
09-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Good luck to everyone.The last recruitment was 87 weeks ago.;)

pffm
09-01-2011, 09:21 AM
It's nice to see a FSC recruitment over here. Good luck to everyone who apply. Don't be scared with all these requirements, I'm sure there are a lot of good users that qualify.
FSC is definitly a great site/comunity/forum with a tracker along side and I hope the tracker will gain a bit more activity in the future.

enviouz
09-01-2011, 09:58 AM
This is a great idea. Hopefully we can get some new blood over there. Not really that we so much need it but you never know what kind of good things it could bring to the table. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great community. Everyone over there is so laid back and its generally just a fun place to be. ive always had an enjoyable experience since my first day. Not to mention no matter what your interests are chances are there is a club for you. And the share index is probobally one of the best ideas ive ever seen. The staff is also top notch.

Ive even gotten promoted to the next userclass early there. All because a few staff members saw my seeding habits and took notice. by seeding habits i dont mean my total upload either. I mean my average seed hours and intent to share. If that doesnt say something about the staff over there then i dont know what does.

Good luck to all applicants :yes:

IdolEyes787
09-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I pray that I am not alone in being constantly irritated that whenever one of these type of threads show up you get maybe two applications and 10 pages of people saying "Great giveawy",'Good job" "Lookie I'm already a member Wonderful site" etc....

OlegL
09-01-2011, 01:21 PM
IdolEyes, but if everyone is sincere, there is nothing wrong with that.

Ratio
09-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Not worth the hype!

kallieb
09-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Glad you hear you won't be applying. ;)

mjmacky
09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
but if everyone is sincere, there is nothing wrong with that.

You'd be naive to assume everyone is sincere around here, including me.

OlegL
09-01-2011, 05:10 PM
but if everyone is sincere, there is nothing wrong with that.

Well, you were sincere when you told me that you work as a chemist and that you are a Ph.D. student?

backie
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I can confirm, this torrent tracker sucks. Seriously it sucks, big time. They spent most of their time thanking each other for freeleech they didn't use, they were all off using the decent trackers. The downloads are slow, the site is slow and a lot of the staff are slow. The site should just be a forum, it would be better - but not that much better since the forums are bollocks, same old rate this or stupid word games.

Also if this is a recruitment, why the fuck are we applying. Fuckers you need to apply for me.

Di@monds
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
it seems time has changed since a site like FSC trying to get new nember from pub. Kids need to learn that hype is overrated.

Lady LoTL
09-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I pray that I am not alone in being constantly irritated that whenever one of these type of threads show up you get maybe two applications and 10 pages of people saying "Great giveawy",'Good job" "Lookie I'm already a member Wonderful site" etc....

You're not alone...

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/allothers69/xfiles.jpg

megabyteme
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Fuckers you need to apply for me.

Don't hold yer breath... ;)

it seems time has changed since a site like FSC trying to get new nember from pub. Kids need to learn that hype is overrated.

So, sites which have been long closed, and difficult to get into (elitez) are somehow "lowering" themselves by taking applications? No. They have most likely realized that FAR too many lame ass forum whores have poured into their site through knowing, and vouching for, one another.

FSC is still a LONG ways from open doors, or desperation. As someone else said, last recruitment was 87 weeks ago. Yeah, poor "desperate" FSC...

If you no longer find FSC "elite" enough for you, either quit going (I'm sure no one will shed a tear at their "loss"), OR, more likely, don't apply.

For many, this is a chance for newer members of the community, or those who have not made "connections" to check out a part of the community that has been inaccessible. If it is not to your liking- if you don't appreciate their efforts in trying to bring in non-forum whores, and new, potentially fun, interesting participants, then simply wander off. Go find something "elite" enough for your tastes.

Really, who is the greater problem to the community- those, like you, who bitch when someone makes an effort, or tries something different, OR those trying to make things better?

mrnobody
09-01-2011, 06:16 PM
aren't these threads supposed to be in giveaway section?

kallieb
09-01-2011, 06:23 PM
It seems to be here for now. If a mod wants to move it so be it.

Microphoner
09-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Don't hold yer breath... ;)

So, sites which have been long closed, and difficult to get into (elitez) are somehow "lowering" themselves by taking applications? No...

That is completely true.

1000possibleclaws
09-01-2011, 06:52 PM
They have most likely realized that FAR too many lame ass forum whores have poured into their site through knowing, and vouching for, one another.

Right on the money, I think. Lots of forum whores applying to FSC via the internal applications, and they never get accepted anymore.

phrenzy
09-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Does the site still load very slow. Bugged me so much I asked to be disabled, but that was a couple years ago...

1000possibleclaws
09-01-2011, 07:01 PM
It's on a new server, and is very fast. Faster than FTN and GFT at the moment, which are the comparables. I'm sure it varies on any given day, but it's never been as slow as around a year ago which I agree was unbearable.

phrenzy
09-01-2011, 07:05 PM
K, thanks.....

Tokeman
09-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Wow, it is a lot faster. It was practically unusable before, so much so I had given up using the site...
Glad to see some more changes coming around :)

Lady LoTL
09-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Call me a n00b or forum whore, but it's been so long since this site opened that I don't remember which one it is (no worries. I'm not filling out an app). Could someone pm me and tell me the name... or not? I just don't like being in the dark on abbreviations.

KFlint
09-01-2011, 08:30 PM
aren't these threads supposed to be in giveaway section?

Considering it's an official recruitment thread, to me it's fine one way or the other.

Artemis
09-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Call me a n00b or forum whore, but it's been so long since this site opened that I don't remember which one it is (no worries. I'm not filling out an app). Could someone pm me and tell me the name... or not? I just don't like being in the dark on abbreviations.

OK n00b before anyone sends you a pm, it might make it easier if you to enable pm's ?

LightOnTheLedge has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove LightOnTheLedge from the recipient list and send the message again.

Now that's just antisocial :naughty:

Lady LoTL
09-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Apologies. I suck as a human...
PM's enabled.http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/shell63/girlhidelf8.gif

Edited: You're enabled. It's been so long, I don't remember where the main setting is...

almujtahid
09-01-2011, 11:11 PM
I want to apply,but how can I do it?

anon
09-01-2011, 11:22 PM
I want to apply,but how can I do it?

You might want to use that rectangular thing with lots of letters and symbols to answer the questions in the first post. It's sort of like what you just did, but longer. But don't let that let you down!

Lucifer9999
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
"6. ALL nicks and aliases used on all BT sites you are a member of including invite and BT forums If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist"

be serious.... not even joining cia or al quaida would be that exagerate.... you can stick the site somewhere............
and no, i never applied or will... ;)

almujtahid
09-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank you anon;
I want badly to join FSC,I am interested in philosophy and Languages learning especially English....
I want to meet Cultured people there,sharing studying experience with them,discuss philosophy issues,etc....

kallieb
09-01-2011, 11:40 PM
be serious.... not even joining cia or al quaida would be that exagerate.... you can stick the site somewhere............

Thank you for shopping at FST. Have a nice day and hope you come back soon ;)

bumrocks
09-01-2011, 11:49 PM
It is funny how some people value their personal security and think it ridiculous for sites to care about their own...

anon
09-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Thank you anon;
I want badly to join FSC,I am interested in philosophy and Languages learning especially English....
I want to meet Cultured people there,sharing studying experience with them,discuss philosophy issues,etc....

I forgot to say, you're also a bit screwed if you can't send PMs, but that shouldn't let you down either.

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Thank you anon;

I hope your comments are sincere, almujtahid! Take an honest, thorough look around this site. There are quite a few sections that may be of interest to you. One does not need to get into a private, hard-to-join site to be able to practice English (there are A LOT of non-native English speakers on FST), nor to discuss philosophy.

One thing you will notice here (if you venture out of the invite section) is that this is a hub for most of the sites in the BT community. One way to earn your way into these sites is to spend some time talking with FST members about your non-invite related interests.

So, act as if FST is one of the sites you seek, and before long, someone will ask if you are interested in joining. Just have full, interested, honest conversations with other members. Everything else will come together.

Welcome to FST!

Quarterquack
09-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Thank you anon;

Or join a philosophy forum.
Not trying to nab Kallie from a potential member, but it really seems like people think a bittorrent site can cater to all of their needs because it fulfilled most of their filesharing needs. If you want to talk to people, FST has a forum. Quite a few intelligent posters, abound, too. If proven insufficient, then maybe philosophy and polyglot fora are your next stop.

For the record, anyone who calls themselves "almujtahid" files under "sincere" in my book, but don't carry yourself too deep down that rabbit hole. :whistling

Artemis
09-02-2011, 03:29 AM
I can confirm, this torrent tracker sucks. Seriously it sucks, big time. They spent most of their time thanking each other for freeleech they didn't use, they were all off using the decent trackers. The downloads are slow, the site is slow and a lot of the staff are slow. The site should just be a forum, it would be better - but not that much better since the forums are bollocks, same old rate this or stupid word games.

Sometimes you remind me of those dolls with the string pull at the back, you know you pull the string and it says one of 3 or 4 pre-recorded phrases. Because whenever the subject of FSC comes up you say exactly the same thing and have been doing it for years.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 03:33 AM

Well, you were sincere when you told me that you work as a chemist and that you are a Ph.D. student?

Well I could sit here and tell you, yes, I was sincere. But give me one valid reason why you should believe me. I mean rationalize that, why would you trust me? How do you know I'm not anyone's dupe account just trolling for fun, how do you know I'm not your dupe account? Can you be sure I'm not just a figment of your imagination, and that you are the only one who sees my posts?

Sometimes you remind me of those dolls with the string pull at the back, you know you pull the string and it says one of 3 or 4 pre-recorded phrases. Because whenever the subject of FSC comes up you say exactly the same thing and have been doing it for years.

Being a perpetrator of sorts of the same behavior, my guess is just a very bad experience. I'm pretty much a prerecorded message when someone brings up torrentday or x264

That1Guy
09-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Yeah Im sure he's just mad because he was disabled for doing stupid shit. If fsc sucked so bad he would have asked to be disabled or just went inactive, which I would bet wasnt the case.... :whistling

kukushka
09-02-2011, 05:16 AM
"6. ALL nicks and aliases used on all BT sites you are a member of including invite and BT forums If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist"

anyway applicants should hurry, next time they may require passport scan, dna sample, cash deposit and who knows what they'll find appropriate for them. as staff said - security uber alles.
/me wonders how much time it would take from LOTL to compile her list of accounts and how many accounts will die because of inactivity while she'll be busy with this.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 05:20 AM
Yeah Im sure he's just mad because he was disabled for doing stupid shit. If fsc sucked so bad he would have asked to be disabled or just went inactive, which I would bet wasnt the case.... :whistling

I have asked to be disabled at yet I'll still rail against the site. In fact, if it's to the point when you ask to be disabled, the experience would have to be really bad.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2011, 05:37 AM

Antisocial basement dweller is the new black.

That1Guy
09-02-2011, 05:55 AM

I have asked to be disabled at yet I'll still rail against the site. In fact, if it's to the point when you ask to be disabled, the experience would have to be really bad.

I actually asked to be disabled at a site just a couple days ago. For some reason I have no need to "rail" them. Strange

1000possibleclaws
09-02-2011, 06:22 AM

I actually asked to be disabled at a site just a couple days ago. For some reason I have no need to "rail" them. Strange

How odd of you. I normally "rail" at the sites management until they disable me, ending with me losing interest and shutting up. Asking to be disabled is too easy and there is almost no skill involved.

Artemis
09-02-2011, 06:22 AM
.....In fact, if it's to the point when you ask to be disabled, the experience would have to be really bad.

I thought you were just naturally disabled (just in a different way to Oleg), but what kind of bad ? rapey bad ?

1000possibleclaws
09-02-2011, 06:23 AM

Disme
09-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Haters gonna hate :dry:

inyourfaith
09-02-2011, 08:13 AM
I can't pm any of you :
Nemrod: http://filesharingtalk.com/private.p...newpm&u=184141
kallieb: http://filesharingtalk.com/private.p...newpm&u=170977

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Pro tip: If you have not been a member of FST long enough to send PMs, the chances are STRONGLY against you successfully getting invited to FSC. :mellow:

Artemis
09-02-2011, 08:49 AM
thank you very match

Certainly, no problem, and the next time you try to light a fire ffs bring your own matches.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 10:44 AM
i can be so funny sometimes ...

psychology student ... yea ;)

I've seen over a 100 of your posts, including some from your old banned account J-Dye. Not a single one of them was the least bit funny.

Therefore, I don't believe you.

Depends on your reasons for asking to be disabled

I thought you were just naturally disabled (just in a different way to Oleg), but what kind of bad ? rapey bad ?

rapey bad is too subjective. Also, watcha talking bout Willis?

Also while I'm automerging posts, I realized I haven't mocked this recruitment yet. I think it's because I have no idea what FSC even stands for. Therefore, I don't think I'd have much fun sharing my mocking ways with this community.

almujtahid
09-02-2011, 12:05 PM
hey guys,
honestly anon and megabytime,I really appreciate your comments and yes;I am serious......
It seems that FST is a great community which has cultured and kind-hearted people;I like this.....
Unlikely;I will start my university studies soon:dry:,as a consequence,I won't be very active here:cry:,but once I get my summer holidays,I will try to be one of the best here:happy:
I am glade to join you guys in this wonderful community;
best regards.......

NippleCake
09-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I don't think we'll ever hear from him again.

almujtahid
09-02-2011, 12:36 PM
mmm
It is your own opinion brother;
and do remember this: Opinions are not facts;)
regards.....

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 12:37 PM
megabytime

Who or what is that? Is that something that increases in size over time, e.g. any living organism or the universe?

Quarterquack
09-02-2011, 12:41 PM
hey guys,
honestly anon and megabytime,I really appreciate your comments and yes;I am serious......
It seems that FST is a great community which has cultured and kind-hearted people;I like this.....
Unlikely;I will start my university studies soon:dry:,as a consequence,I won't be very active here:cry:,but once I get my summer holidays,I will try to be one of the best here:happy:
I am glade to join you guys in this wonderful community;
best regards.......

How were you planning to be active on FSC, if you have University coming up?

almujtahid
09-02-2011, 12:41 PM
loooooool;
nice one bro;
And obviously;you seem to be Awsome,like your pic says lol...

Quarterquack
09-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Also while I'm automerging posts, I realized I haven't mocked this recruitment yet. I think it's because I have no idea what FSC even stands for. Therefore, I don't think I'd have much fun sharing my mocking ways with this community.

Oh boy, you're veiling your condescension better and better by the day. Are you sure you're not overestimating the intellect of the vast majority of people around you? Or perhaps you just like it better that way, when you feel above everybody else.

Either way. I like you even more, now.

almujtahid
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
darth rings,I thought I can do it with being active as much as possible in this short left period(approximately 2 months) in FSC forums,then;start downloading;uploading and seeding for long periods(like seeding a torrent for 3 or 4 weeks wich does not take a frantic effort....);and;when I am on any holiday,I will be active as much as possible in FSC forums again;and so on......Until I get my summer holiday(Then,I will be on of the best active members in FSC forums(If I got one invite)and I will prove FSC admins that I am capable to join FSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
that was my plan bro....
Regards.....

guys;
I think that mjmacky is qualified to join FSC;
If I was a FSC Admin,I would invite him;seriously,
this is my opinion;
regards to the awsome one......

IdolEyes787
09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
darth rings,I thought I can do it with being active as much as possible in this short left period(approximately 2 months) in FSC forums,then;start downloading;uploading and seeding for long periods(like seeding a torrent for 3 or 4 weeks wich does not take a frantic effort....);and;when I am on any holiday,I will be active as much as possible in FSC forums again;and so on......Until I get my summer holiday(Then,I will be on of the best active members in FSC forums(If I got one invite)and I will prove FSC admins that I am capable to join FSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
that was my plan bro....
Regards.....

In all seriousness if this thread is any indication of what your forum posts on FSC are going to be like please look into joining FTN.
Regards bro.:)

almujtahid
09-02-2011, 01:21 PM
hey Idol eyes;
I was just explaining my plan;
to be honest,I would not be bery sad If I did not join FSC;
FST is worth to be an active member on,no kidding.......
I feel very lucky to find a great forum like FST....
Regards....
by the way,What is special about FTN bro???

kallieb
09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Seems to me this convo has shifted into tTc territory. It seems ideal to resume the 'merits and benefits of fst' over on that thread then here, and give the n00b(s) a chance to learn more about all the secret gardens that grown here at FST :)

SAM
09-02-2011, 01:57 PM
hey Idol eyes;
Regards....
by the way,What is special about FTN bro???
FTN;great packs and fast speed nice pre and great community
About FSC
Regardless the speed the packs the forums the IRC
the only thing that left or worth saying about FSC is it's a big and great family full of really intellectual and mature people.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 01:57 PM

Oh boy, you're veiling your condescension better and better by the day. Are you sure you're not overestimating the intellect of the vast majority of people around you? Or perhaps you just like it better that way, when you feel above everybody else.

No need to overestimate, I am sated if it's an internal reference or shared. Though admittedly it's a better payoff if I can tell someone has read between the lines :D

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
megabytime

Who or what is that? Is that something that increases in size over time, e.g. any living organism or the universe?

Actually, it's megabuytime, and I've been meaning to invite you all into a highly lucrative, time-sharing opportunity... :shifty:

That1Guy
09-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Depends on your reasons for asking to be disabled

I PM'd a staffer a question and his/her response was arrogant with a better than you attitude. It is a site that I have been at for more than 3 years, just never had to deal with staff so I didnt realize they are better than me :D. Or maybe I just got unlucky and my pm was answered by the douchebag of the group. :shrug:

Either way, you wont see me bashing any site in public for any reason. I have the option of using a different site which is good enough for me.

Sorry for spamming up the thread kallie :P

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 04:26 PM

See why I thought you were dupe accounts to begin with? :D

Welcome, Machiavelli Twins, welcome! :happy::happy::happy:

Wonder twin powers...form of an ego-manaiac.

Hey, bro, that's what I was going to turn into...

I called it first...

You always go first... It's MY turn..

:D

anon
09-02-2011, 04:28 PM
thank you very match

Certainly, no problem, and the next time you try to light a fire ffs bring your own matches.

:lol:

Reminds me of how motorsport1989 vanished after getting the TT invite he wanted.

mjmacky: I suggest that every time we talk about m3rwais or TorrentD4y, we type their names like that. I want to know if he's using the search engine to assist his thread teleporting skills.

mjmacky
09-02-2011, 04:53 PM
mjmacky: I suggest that every time we talk about m3rwais or TorrentD4y, we type their names like that. I want to know if he's using the search engine to assist his thread teleporting skills.

I used the real spelling and he didn't show up so far? Did he died?

anon
09-02-2011, 05:49 PM
I used the real spelling and he didn't show up so far? Did he died?

Just building suspense.

OlegL
09-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Well I could sit here and tell you, yes, I was sincere. But give me one valid reason why you should believe me. I mean rationalize that, why would you trust me? How do you know I'm not anyone's dupe account just trolling for fun, how do you know I'm not your dupe account? Can you be sure I'm not just a figment of your imagination, and that you are the only one who sees my posts?

Can I be sure that I am the only one who sees your posts? What do you mean? Did you actually want to ask me how I can be sure that I am not the only one who sees your posts? Well, that's a philosophical question. I don't know if FSC folks ask each other similar questions.

denis05
09-02-2011, 10:34 PM
hello guys! I can not send PMs ... can someone explain to me what the requirements to unlock the option of private PMs??

anon
09-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Where were you guys before this thread was started :ermm:

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 10:43 PM
hello guys! I can not send PMs ... can someone explain to me what the requirements to unlock the option of private PMs??

All space on the PM server is full. FST is working on a fund raiser in order to pay for an additional server, but donations have been less than usual. Cabalo has been paying most of the server fees out of his own pocket. This is REALLY a financial burden on him since he lives in Guatemala, and the wages there are like $0.73 (that's 73 cents US).

Hopefully donations will go back to their normal levels, we will get the new server, and then you will be added to the long list of new members who have PM access. Should be within the next 6-8 months- if everything goes as planned.

denis05
09-02-2011, 10:51 PM

All space on the PM server is full. FST is working on a fund raiser in order to pay for an additional server, but donations have been less than usual. Cabalo has been paying most of the server fees out of his own pocket. This is REALLY a financial burden on him since he lives in Guatemala, and the wages there are like $0.73 (that's 73 cents US).

Hopefully donations will go back to their normal levels, we will get the new server, and then you will be added to the long list of new members who have PM access. Should be within the next 6-8 months- if everything goes as planned.

bad news! that date will be the recruitment to the FSC will still be open?

thebazzla
09-02-2011, 11:05 PM
hello guys! I can not send PMs ... can someone explain to me what the requirements to unlock the option of private PMs??To Send PMs

You must be a member for 15 days.
You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

After 15 days it takes an hour for your account to update.
You will have a star below your title when updated... hope that clears it up for you...

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Someone had a question regarding the placement of this thread...if it were placed in the "Giveaway" section, there would not be so many brand new members trying to make it their first site. Of course they will be interested as they are not able to see anything else being given away until they get full access.

The other section gets more traffic anyway.

BTW, thanks for ruining my fun, bazzla. :P

thebazzla
09-02-2011, 11:18 PM
BTW, thanks for ruining my fun, bazzla. :P[/QUOTE]don't mention it mr megabytene its just that so many off these raw recruits canna bother to read the FAQs but to be fair that isn't in there ...

denis05
09-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Someone had a question regarding the placement of this thread...if it were placed in the "Giveaway" section, there would not be so many brand new members trying to make it their first site. Of course they will be interested as they are not able to see anything else being given away until they get full access.

I get that you want fun : D I did a search in the FAQ but had not found anything, so it is unfortunate to have been aware of this forum now and have to wait 15 days to post a PM : Cry:

Artemis
09-02-2011, 11:29 PM

I get that you want fun : D I did a search in the FAQ but had not found anything, so it is unfortunate to have been aware of this forum now and have to wait 15 days to post a PM : Cry:

Don't you feel like a big meanie now MBM ? look the little fella is crying....

anon
09-02-2011, 11:34 PM
don't mention it mr megabytene

It's megabuytime. :sly:

its just that so many off these raw recruits canna bother to read the FAQs

If they can't read that yellow bar at the top of every thread which shows the requirements for new users, do you expect them to go through the FAQ? :P

megabyteme
09-02-2011, 11:36 PM

:01: I may have to start hanging out in this section more often. :sly:

denis05
09-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I read the FAQ, and I apologize but found nothing related to private PMs!

thebazzla
09-02-2011, 11:42 PM

:01: I may have to start hanging out in this section more often. :sly:i think that the problem is you have been hanging out here far to much. you are starting to make grown men cry.mr megabuytime i likes that name

I read the FAQ, and I apologize but found nothing related to private PMs!without wishing to upset megabuytime even more this http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/9-Everything-Related-to-the-Board
will tell you everything you need to know

denis05
09-02-2011, 11:48 PM
:01: I may have to start hanging out in this section more often. :sly:i think that the problem is you have been hanging out here far to much. you are starting to make grown men cry.mr megabuytime i likes that name

I read the FAQ, and I apologize but found nothing related to private PMs!without wishing to upset megabuytime even more this http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/9-Everything-Related-to-the-Board
will tell you everything you need to know

sorry I had looked in the FAQ, but had not yet reached that part of the forum!

megabyteme
09-03-2011, 12:02 AM
sorry I had looked in the FAQ, but had not yet reached that part of the forum!

Denis, you seem like a good-natured, easy going, kind of guy. Contact me when you get your PM privileges, AND BE SURE TO MENTION AND INCLUDE A LINK TO THIS POST (I get a bit grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests), and I will see what I can do to help you get into a site of use to you.

Take care, and welcome to FST! :)

denis05
09-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Denis, you seem like a good-natured, easy going, kind of guy. Contact me when you get your PM privileges, AND BE SURE TO MENTION AND INCLUDE A LINK TO THIS POST (I get a bit grouchy when receiving unsolicited requests), and I will see what I can do to help you get into a site of use to you.

Take care, and welcome to FST! :)

ok ... thanks for the welcome

Artemis
09-03-2011, 12:05 AM
awwwwww......

megabyteme
09-03-2011, 12:14 AM
awwwwww......

Yeah, part of that duality imbedded in my psyche(s). Do my darnedest to bring on the waterworks, then when successful, I feel bad. Despicable Me is pretty much my life story... :(

bumrocks
09-03-2011, 03:34 AM
I think we just had a special moment here at FST...

megabyteme
09-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Well, I used to go around knocking kids lollipops and ice creams to the ground, but it got too expensive...when I bought them all sundaes. :pinch:

kallieb
09-03-2011, 05:57 AM
I could of sworn I posted this in the BT section..... ;)

OlegL
09-03-2011, 06:36 AM
OP, just recognize the fact that everyone is a genius in his/her own way and therefore, everyone deserves to be on FSC. So, make FSC permanently open for sign-ups.

aly13
09-03-2011, 06:45 AM
OP, just recognize the fact that everyone is a genius in his/her own way and therefore, everyone deserves to be on FSC. So, make FSC permanently open for sign-ups.

Lol this is a good one...you make my day.

Artemis
09-03-2011, 06:57 AM

*edit*

Quarterquack
09-03-2011, 07:17 AM

Without a single shred of sarcasm, I promise you: I believe you are in fact awesome.

OlegL
09-03-2011, 08:20 AM

Without a single shred of sarcasm, I promise you: I believe you are in fact awesome.

Thanks. :)

Artemis
09-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Enough of the spam (from me at least). This is an opportunity for new members to join a friendly community.

R3SPE
09-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I Have Sent My App And I Am Wait :)

Glad You Give This Chance To Some People Be Sued In Your Community
Which Is Really Wonderful

kallieb
09-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Sued..hmm. We try not to invite lawyers as members. It could make things awkward ;) and last I looked most members are to broke to be sued. I suppose someone could sue me if they'd like. They could have my cat . She doesn't really do much other than sleep and eat but low maintenance works well some time.

IdolEyes787
09-03-2011, 04:28 PM

I feel compelled http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431349-HAVE-Invites-Accounts-WANT-HDbits.org-PTN-FTN-FSC-iTS-SceneHD

teflon05
09-03-2011, 04:54 PM

I feel compelled http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431349-HAVE-Invites-Accounts-WANT-HDbits.org-PTN-FTN-FSC-iTS-SceneHD

Hmmm...Perhaps he would have been sued. naughty, naughty :shifty:

bumrocks
09-03-2011, 05:11 PM
^ Perfect example of why patience can be a virtue...People want a tracker and they want it now! Not saying this dude would have sued his way in this time but his chances would have been better...fo sho!

megabyteme
09-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Well, I gotta give him a point for being consistent- one of the trackers he wanted to trade for was FSC. I believe he sincerely wants it.

R3SPE
09-03-2011, 05:41 PM

this is a Close Thread and i dont trade invites anymore and in my application i have write this

^ Perfect example of why patience can be a virtue...People want a tracker and they want it now! Not saying this dude would have sued his way in this time but his chances would have been better...fo sho!

does not require anyone to give me something to think about it now and give them long enough I do not mind waiting

P.S I would like to ask you not you make hasty conclusions about me

requests it(FSC) because I really need it I am not collector, trader, seller

kallieb
09-03-2011, 06:05 PM

yup... Saw that already ;)

garlic
09-03-2011, 10:14 PM
10. Please also include some naked pictures of your sister (mom , aunt , granny , cousin , niece) :D
sorry , can't resist :P

gagamel
09-03-2011, 11:13 PM

I hope.:whistling

th0r
09-04-2011, 02:29 AM
that will never, ever happen

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 03:17 AM
10. Please also include some naked pictures of your sister (mom , aunt , granny , cousin , niece) :D
sorry , can't resist :P

I don't think Kallie will be too interested in those... :noes:

However, this seems like it might just be up your alley:

anon
09-04-2011, 03:22 AM
so what do i need to do to get in?

let me in this bitch.

Wow, you're on a rampage.

kingeater
09-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Guess he wishes he had the head for a bigger cap :P

kallieb
09-04-2011, 03:51 AM
let me in this bitch.

Since you asked so nicely your invite has been sent to you by expedited high priority mail. Have a nice day

Funkin'
09-04-2011, 04:34 AM
so what do i need to do to get in?
let me in this bitch.

He's probably heard those two phrases muttered to his mom so many times that he thought he would try them here.

Sorry for spamming, kallieb. Could not resist.

inyourfaith
09-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Will the application be accepted after 15 days as I can't send any PM now as I am a new member.
I am really hoping to join FSC.

bassist
09-04-2011, 06:16 AM
I think it's interesting a tracker as prestigious as this one makes it's recruitment thread in a forum that trades accounts publicly.

In any case, I spent the past hour or two filling out this application and answering a few questions I added on the end. Can't send it because I don't have enough posts here, and I'm not going to go around spamming so I can get enough posts to PM. I know how a forum works I don't need to "familiarize" myself with this place really. I recently moved everything of value to a new email so I don't feel bad about posting my old one here,

[email protected]

I'd like this application to get through as soon as possible so please feel free to contact me whenever it's convenient. It's obviously full of a lot of URL's that are preferred kept private so I'm not going to be careless and post it here. Thanks for your time!

JebusAT
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM
let me in this bitch.

No Soup for you~!

bassist
09-04-2011, 06:30 AM
I just typed kind of a long winded post but I don't think it got approved (???) perhaps that's because I included an email. I'd like to submit an application but can't because I don't have enough posts here. I don't feel like spamming just to send an app off so please pm me some info (not a problem if I can't respond) on how I can go about getting my application to the right people without having to spam these boards. Thanks in advance!

VinX
09-04-2011, 08:33 AM
honestly, i can say that FSC isn't the place it used to be before OR maybe i've become way too busy lately to pay more attention... with all the drama with Goku123k and Retro and all the promotion and demotion things going on... the fun thing went out of the window.. but i still appreciate the way the site treats the normal users and the forums used to be pretty darn awesome... still are but it's just .. not that same feeling anymore! :(

anyways, good luck to all the folks who apply.. and sheriff apply asap.. golden opportunity (now that you're FSC invite blocker is gone :P )

hehe

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 12:37 PM
honestly, i can say that FSC isn't the place it used to be before OR maybe i've become way too busy lately to pay more attention... with all the drama with Goku123k and Retro and all the promotion and demotion things going on... the fun thing went out of the window.. but i still appreciate the way the site treats the normal users and the forums used to be pretty darn awesome... still are but it's just .. not that same feeling anymore! :(

anyways, good luck to all the folks who apply.. and sheriff apply asap.. golden opportunity (now that you're FSC invite blocker is gone :P )

hehe

No wonder TTC thinks you're an idiot.

predateur
09-04-2011, 02:06 PM
will you paye me once i join? honestly you overestimate the site ...

Magnum
09-04-2011, 02:41 PM

hehe

Sarcastic ......as always! :naughty:

kallieb
09-04-2011, 03:43 PM
I think it's interesting a tracker as prestigious as this one makes it's recruitment thread in a forum that trades accounts publicly.

In any case, I spent the past hour or two filling out this application and answering a few questions I added on the end. Can't send it because I don't have enough posts here, and I'm not going to go around spamming so I can get enough posts to PM. I know how a forum works I don't need to "familiarize" myself with this place really. I recently moved everything of value to a new email so I don't feel bad about posting my old one here,

[email protected]

I'd like this application to get through as soon as possible so please feel free to contact me whenever it's convenient. It's obviously full of a lot of URL's that are preferred kept private so I'm not going to be careless and post it here. Thanks for your time!

I'm not sure what you meant in your OP of it being contradictory for FSC to post here, and that's rhetorical on my part in saying so as I don't intend this to become an ongoing convo in this thread. All I can say is if you posted here a bit more, or knew a bit more about FSC before considering to join you might understand. I leave it to you to fill in those info blanks by some other means. I won't do that here in this thread.

As far as the troubles you are having with your FST features - the rules are the rules. I respect a site's policy on how to axx features and sections. If you can't PM due to low posting that's your issue, and I won't cut around FST's rules to accommodate your need to make an app. I can suggest that if you become more active on sites such as this then maybe next time you'll get a chance to enjoy the benefits available to members.

If this sounds harsh - it's not my intent. No flaming intended. I'm just providing some answers in a clear/direct way.

Peace,

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 03:52 PM

In this case I was merely telling the truth. Just because someone is an uploader on Hdbits and a member of other hard to enter trackers does not mean they are blessed with an overabundance of intelligence ,personality or character.

kallieb
09-04-2011, 04:09 PM

hehe

This post is not just to you, but any FSC member who has posted here that they're not happy with the site any more.

Two solutions as I see it. First, post on site some suggestions as we're sincerely interested in hearing what people have to say on how things could be better. I emphasis 'site' as I won't have that convo here. Option two is if it has become that intolerable for you to be a member feel free to send a PM to a staffer requesting your acct be disabled.

VinX
09-04-2011, 04:09 PM

In this case I was merely telling the truth. Just because someone is an uploader on Hdbits and a member of other hard to enter trackers does not mean they are blessed with an overabundance of intelligence ,personality or character.

agreed, i used to "spam" and "troll" lot but real life catches on and no one can keep up.. and i still respect FSC and the whole staff who have done a great work keeping the site the way it is.. transparency is the best thing FSC has.. unlike other trackers, eg. Retro keeps the users updated with the site and the donations thread is just amazing.. every use of donation penny is mentioned and i admire it very much..

I just wanted to express my mixed feelings towards the site.. i'll keep in mind not to post it here :)

PS. Sorry kallieb for being offtopic..

Happy Now IdolEyes787 ?

QPD
09-04-2011, 04:22 PM
kallieb, out of curiosity , has anyone been invited via this thread into FSC?

kallieb
09-04-2011, 04:33 PM
That would be private which I won't go in to here; but I can say that we would not of made this thread if we weren't serious. This isn't to troll, bait or tease. The invite to send in apps is sincere and we look at every app we receive.

almujtahid
09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I can not send pms so I am a dead man lol....
thank you anyway kallieb and good luck....

kallieb
09-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Next time almujhadid :) And no worries. BT isn't going anywhere soon.

Since you seem new, I suggest you read up here at FST on file-sharing and try to avoid a lot of mistakes n00bs make at this point: trading, trolling, bashing, leaking out private site information. That kind of stuff will only mess up your chances to get into decent sites later on.

Cheers,

almujtahid
09-04-2011, 04:47 PM
ok kaliieb I will take your advices and avoiding craps;
thank you for the comment.....I am not a n00b by the way;
I wondered how to apply because I did not know that pms are not available for new member on FST not on the torrent world;)
thanks again....
regards...

A
09-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Great giveawy

Emin3m
09-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Great giveawy

Awesome giveawy ,wait a min ...... is this a Giveawy or Recruitment
/me is confused ...!

bassist
09-04-2011, 06:44 PM
If you can't PM due to low posting that's your issue, and I won't cut around FST's rules to accommodate your need to make an app. I can suggest that if you become more active on sites such as this then maybe next time you'll get a chance to enjoy the benefits available to members.

Posting here is not healthy for my accounts at other sites. If it's required to join FSC then I'll pass. But I'd really like to join and I think my application was good enough. Take it easy.

kingeater
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
A recruitment of applications for the chance for FSC to giveaway an invite to one or more lucky people, so both :P

mjmacky
09-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Two solutions as I see it

Or "solution" 3, gripe about your grievances freely on an external forum. Why? Because it can be therapeutic and also it's no one's fucking business to decide how someone manages their complaints.

Artemis
09-05-2011, 02:48 AM
two solutions as i see it

or "solution" 3, gripe about your grievances freely on an external forum. Why? Because it can be therapeutic and also it's no one's fucking business to decide how someone manages their complaints.

Just ask mjmacky, he has quite a few grievances.

bumrocks
09-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Posting here is not healthy for my accounts at other sites. If it's required to join FSC then I'll pass. But I'd really like to join and I think my application was good enough. Take it easy.

Interesting, as this site has never wrecked any of my accounts. How you post and represent yourself here is on you...

r0bkupf
09-05-2011, 08:03 AM
just applied, hoping for the best :)

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Interesting, as this site has never wrecked any of my accounts. How you post and represent yourself here is on you...

I don't know about you but I admire both bassist's courage and principles.
I look forward to more of his covert lurking and occasional inane non-inflamatory comments.:)

th0r
09-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Interesting, as this site has never wrecked any of my accounts. How you post and represent yourself here is on you...bassist has a point, there used to be a time where posting regularly on fst actually did more harm than good if you were looking to join the more secretive communities

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Strange simply posting on a forum was looked down on especially since being a total fucking tool seemed not to have any effect on people being allowed to join these places.

Artemis
09-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Strange simply posting on a forum was looked down on especially since being a total fucking tool seemed not to have any effect on people being allowed to join these places.

It all depends how anal and secretive you are, and whether once you are invited you have the correct air of arrogance and smugness about you, not whether you are a card carrying douchebag or not. So posting on a forum breaks the 'secret' rule, and the lurking leetzors inhabitants of said secret communities have a shit fit when anything is mentioned about their private club.

arthura2g
09-06-2011, 05:43 AM
very good news :X too bad i cannot send pm to anyone with my application:(

n00bz0r
09-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Wonder how many peeps signed up to apply for this one only to be disappointed and feel cheated by the forum rules, which prohibits em from sending PMs to the OP (till certain conditions are met). Regardless, parts of the thread made up for a good read. :P

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:05 PM

Sucks that the forum cares about as much for you as you care for it doesn't it?

aly13
09-06-2011, 02:41 PM

Sucks that the forum cares about as much for you as you care for it doesn't it?

Lol this is so true...

wootpecker
09-07-2011, 06:46 AM
@Kallieb : I cannot PM you my application :/
untill when the recruitment tread is it open ?

n00bz0r
09-07-2011, 12:44 PM

Easy fix: Trade for an old FST account with over 50 decent posts.

Artemis
09-07-2011, 01:04 PM

I've got an old a/c, I'm not so sure about the decent posts though.......

wootpecker
09-07-2011, 01:33 PM

Ow no :(
If I try to have 50post quickly, it will not be decent :(

anon
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Have FST old account with 14 terapost buffer, want offers.

wootpecker
09-07-2011, 02:24 PM
I can offer you a kiss and my sister (she is very beauifull :p )

anon
09-07-2011, 02:42 PM
You have PM.

A
09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
You have PM.
Split the bounty?

anon
09-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Split the bounty?

Sorry, not interested.

A
09-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Split the bounty?

Sorry, not interested.
Che, cheapstake.

r0bkupf
09-07-2011, 03:43 PM

this forum doesn't even have 14 teraposts ...

A
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM

Scamming 101 complete.

anon
09-07-2011, 03:52 PM

No spam please.

ThePothead
09-08-2011, 05:40 PM
"The idea of this thread is to find some new members that are willing to be part of FSC; to share your talent, skill, or just enthusiasm for fun through active and interesting posting. Activity is important to us so lets break it down to what we have in mind."

first let me say i have nothing but the highest amount of respect for FSC and its staff, My comments are merely out of confusion and i have no other place where i believe they will get read, let alone answered.

Why would FSC want a to recruit from a userbase that allows invite trading? I have always believed that trading was wrong and any forum that allowed it i have never used(until i posted this message on this board.) Am i ignorant and invite trading is ok at FSC or is this just the largest forum from which to look for users? And i am sure most users are good here and do not trade however there is an invite trading section... I actually like sites that have applications like this one because they help weed out bad users and that increases the security and integrity of the tracker. I hope no one is offended by this but as a veteran torrent user i simply had to ask. I wish everyone the best of luck in getting into FSC, i will not be one of them as i am new and the pm links dont work for me, i have said my peace and thanks for listening.

Funkin'
09-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Why would FSC want a to recruit from a userbase that allows invite trading?

And i am sure most users are good here and do not trade

You answered your own question. Not being the ignorant fucks that staff so many other trackers, the FSC staff realizes this.

IdolEyes787
09-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Not to mention that the userbase has nothing to do with whether trading is allowed here or not.
Actually unless I'm totally mistaken the staff doesn't really have a say in it as well.

kallieb
09-08-2011, 09:50 PM
If staffers on other sites have posted comments as it relates to the merits or downsides of anyone who is a member of their site and posts at FST, It's certainly not my place to yae or nae that. I completely respect that each site has the right to decide internal matters for themselves. I recall a few years back there was some noise about being a member of FST - and how it affected membership elsewhere, but I've not heard any more dust ups about this for some time.

As far as the suggestion of contrariness that FSC has put an invite thread here - IMO it's not posting at FST that's the issue, but what and where they post.

Frankthetank1
09-09-2011, 04:34 AM
Or people that go off topic. I am sure FSC staff does not want to read pages of people that have no interest in signing up or applying. How many pages do you think this topic will get? 100?

Artemis
09-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Or people that go off topic. I am sure FSC staff does not want to read pages of people that have no interest in signing up or applying. How many pages do you think this topic will get? 100?

You find irony in the strangest of places.......

n00bz0r
09-09-2011, 08:40 AM
"The idea of this thread is to find some new members that are willing to be part of FSC; to share your talent, skill, or just enthusiasm for fun through active and interesting posting. Activity is important to us so lets break it down to what we have in mind."

first let me say i have nothing but the highest amount of respect for FSC and its staff, My comments are merely out of confusion and i have no other place where i believe they will get read, let alone answered.

Why would FSC want a to recruit from a userbase that allows invite trading? I have always believed that trading was wrong and any forum that allowed it i have never used(until i posted this message on this board.) Am i ignorant and invite trading is ok at FSC or is this just the largest forum from which to look for users? And i am sure most users are good here and do not trade however there is an invite trading section... I actually like sites that have applications like this one because they help weed out bad users and that increases the security and integrity of the tracker. I hope no one is offended by this but as a veteran torrent user i simply had to ask. I wish everyone the best of luck in getting into FSC, i will not be one of them as i am new and the pm links dont work for me, i have said my peace and thanks for listening.
Well, being a veteran that you are, I am quite sure you understand that its not very prudent of anyone to stereotype or generalize a member base of any site. A forum sans the 'Trading section' doesn't necessarily imply that there is no funny business going around or vice versa.

Anyway, moving on.. FST is perhaps the largest file sharing forum around (in terms of member count, forum posts, page rank etc), so it actually makes sense to 'recruit' for potential members here. I am sure most people would agree with that.
Having an 'application process' doesn't make ANY site cent percent secure. There are so many ways the security of a site can be compromised. 'Applications', at best, act as a deterrent.. nothing more than that. A liar will be able to lie just as easily on FST as any other ubersecret anti trading forum. So, the point of being selective about 'where to recruit from' becomes moot considering all apps are thoroughly looked into.

Thats all I had to say. Peace.

wootpecker
09-09-2011, 07:09 PM
It's good.
Finally, a friend sent my application for me.
:happy:

arthura2g
09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
i cannot wait to be able to send the application:X
this is a huge opportunity

JebusAT
09-09-2011, 07:49 PM
i cannot wait to be able to send the application:x

hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggeeee!

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 08:07 PM
i cannot wait to be able to send the application:X

How so?

kallieb
09-09-2011, 09:34 PM
I know we promised to get back to everyone individually to say yae or nae but the volume of PM's built up to high. As of now this recruit thread is closed and we'll no longer take PM app's. Our thanks to everyone who put in an app, and for those who didn't get a PM I encourage you all to do what's right in BT and maybe things will work out next time.

It was a good run and we''ll definitely do this again.

Please close this thread.

mjmacky
09-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I encourage you all to do what's right in BT and maybe things will work out next time.

By this he means stop filesharing. You should delete all illegally obtained media, clear all of your cache, purge your torrents from your settings directory and recycle bin, then uninstall your bt client.

Isn't that a bit extreme?

DeadPoet
09-09-2011, 09:48 PM
I encourage you all to do what's right in BT and maybe things will work out next time.

By this she means stop filesharing. yadayada...

Fixed. :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 10:10 PM

By this he means stop filesharing. You should delete all illegally obtained media, clear all of your cache, purge your torrents from your settings directory and recycle bin, then uninstall your bt client.

Isn't that a bit extreme?

You forgot " turn yourself over to the proper authorities".

Why are you asking me?:unsure:

Artemis
09-09-2011, 10:14 PM

Why are you asking me?:unsure:

She forgot that you are a mere husk of your former self, a shadow of the awesomeness that was, it's sad really....

kukushka
09-09-2011, 10:21 PM
ttc recruitement won, 18k views over 10k :happy:

kallieb
09-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Atta boy mjmacky. I wondered who would slide in one more spam and you didn't disappoint.

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 10:25 PM
She forgot that you are a mere husk of your former self, a shadow of the awesomeness that was, it's sad really....It's all a clever plan to win the sympathy of a beautiful European princess.

kallieb
09-09-2011, 10:26 PM

Nope. You have to factor in length of time.

You may have to go back and sharpen your pencil. Not that it really matters to me, I'm just pointing out the basic math.

mjmacky
09-09-2011, 10:32 PM

Oh yeah, well tTC got over 3k and it's not even a real site. I think it's the real success story here.

Atta boy mjmacky. I wondered who would slide in one more spam and you didn't disappoint.

At least I didn't say, "fuck you if I'm the last poster" again. I don't think it'll close right away. It needs proper time to taper.

kukushka
09-09-2011, 10:35 PM

You may have to go back and sharpen your pencil. Not that it really matters to me, I'm just pointing out the basic math.
...the basic logic is that length of time doesn't really matter, you got tired faster, your problem.

kallieb
09-09-2011, 10:38 PM
I don't think it'll close right away. It needs proper time to taper.

Kind of like taking a shit. Long and smooth with a pinch at the end.

...the basic logic is that length of time doesn't really matter, you got tired faster, your problem.

Did you fail math?

kukushka
09-09-2011, 10:42 PM

Did you fail math?
i guess not. especially if one could take into account that ttc recruitment was done in it's own format of time where 1 ttc day was like 3-4 regular days according to "x days left" in topic that was updated emm once in a while. anyway i'm off to bed, good luck with new idlers on your "tracker"

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 10:46 PM

Did you fail math?
i guess not. especially if one could take into account that ttc recruitment was done in it's own format of time where 1 ttc day was like 3-4 regular days according to "x days left" in topic that was updated emm once in a while. anyway i'm off to bed, good luck with new idlers on your "tracker"

It's true what they and by they I mean me, say about you.:mellow:

anon
09-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah, well tTC got over 3k and it's not even a real site

Lies. :snooty:

Xizie
09-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Here's a serious interview:

1. I'm interested in technology, anime, music, and movies. I spend most of my days lurking the internet, posting on forums, watching anime, and downloading things off of torrent sites.

2. I have hundreds of post on a wide variety of forums and I have over ten thousand well thought out post on Cheat Engine Forums, and I have four hundred something post on Digitalgangster's forums.

3. I grab about seventy seven torrents a month.. sometimes I'll download three hundred gigs in a day but I rarely ever do that but I find myself being more active on forums.

4. I seed my torrents for atleast two-three months and I make sure I get a 1:1 ratio before I remove them.

5. I enjoy making tech related tutorials every now and then but I rarely find myself writing em' nowadays.

I also sent you a private message with some other information about myself.

kallieb
09-10-2011, 04:10 AM
In fairness to others, the app thread is closed. Maybe next time as I know we'll do this again.:)

mjmacky
09-10-2011, 05:23 AM
In fairness to others, the app thread is closed. Maybe next time as I know we'll do this again.:)

You should just edit out your first post (if you want it for keepsake, hide it in a spoiler). Just edit it out with "FSC Recruitment closed", most members can read three words strung together I think.

Artemis
09-10-2011, 05:50 AM

You should just edit out your first post (if you want it for keepsake, hide it in a spoiler). Just edit it out with "FSC Recruitment closed", most members can read three words strung together I think.

You really do see the world through rose tinted glasses don't you ?

Xizie
09-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Does this mean that my application was denied?

mjmacky
09-10-2011, 07:48 AM

You really do see the world through rose tinted glasses don't you ?

Well you got me there

Even if I wasn't so negative to start out, seeing most of thees people post would have given the same result. In my case it's just reinforcement.

megabyteme
09-10-2011, 08:46 AM

Don't think of it as "denied", just "won't be read until you post another one, in a later, open recruitment thread".

*Note to macky, these bloodshot eyes rose colored glasses work GREAT!

denis05
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
I do not have time!: Cry: had the PMs be blocked by a very recent member, to me this day has started badly.: Cry:

IdolEyes787
09-10-2011, 11:40 AM

If you can make "over ten thousand well thought out posts on Cheat Engine Forums " why can't you make one well thought out post here?
Wait you wrote " over ten thousand well thought out post" so forget what I said.

kingeater
09-10-2011, 03:59 PM
To be fair, it could just be a 10,000 word post, or 10,000 one word posts.
Also, I really thought that Artemis was joking, but then again mjmacky only said "most", not all :P

XenoX
09-12-2011, 02:38 AM
hey Idol eyes;
Regards....

r0bkupf
09-12-2011, 07:36 AM
so if my app remained unreplied until now it's denied?

InTheBasement
09-12-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm pretty sure kallieb or Nemrod would tell you if you were denied. Just be patient...

kallieb
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM
From a few pages back I posted this:

I know we promised to get back to everyone individually to say yae or nae but the volume of PM's built up to high. As of now this recruit thread is closed and we'll no longer take PM app's. Our thanks to everyone who put in an app, and for those who didn't get a PM I encourage you all to do what's right in BT and maybe things will work out next time.

It was a good run and we''ll definitely do this again.

grow4dough
09-12-2011, 03:56 PM
if you didn't get a reply back don't worry, it probably just means you're a shitty human being.

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 11:06 PM
if you didn't get a reply back don't worry, it probably just means you're a shitty human being.

Or it's for the reason kallieb has stated twice (2nd time quoting the first). If you want to riff, try it with something that has less clarification and aim for witty.

grow4dough
09-12-2011, 11:46 PM

Or it's for the reason kallieb has stated twice (2nd time quoting the first). If you want to riff, try it with something that has less clarification and aim for witty.

what i did was obvious sarcasm. what you did was miss the obvious sarcasm and make yourself look like an asshat. nice job!

seriously though, you're such a fucking douchebag, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

kallieb
09-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Sarcasm is a challenge to effectively convey, or receive, at the best of times; never mind a limited medium such as this.

Artemis
09-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Sarcasm is a challenge to effectively convey, or receive, at the best of times; never mind a limited medium such as this.

Really ?

r0bkupf
09-13-2011, 06:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1u5Bz.png

teflon05
09-13-2011, 01:05 PM

what i did was obvious sarcasm. what you did was miss the obvious sarcasm and make yourself look like an asshat. nice job!

seriously though, you're such a fucking douchebag, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I think you might need a refresher course on the meaning of sarcasm: http://people.howstuffworks.com/sarcasm.htm

You statement was not so much sarcastic, as it was just strait out mean & condescending. Keep practicing though, you might eventually get it right.
You seem to be a ripe candidate for tTC ( http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436666-tTC-Recruitment-the-other-one)...

A
09-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Anyone got invited?

kallieb
09-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Yes

Undressed
09-13-2011, 11:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1u5Bz.png
lol good ole Stewie

Congrats to all who made it into FSC. Yay!! woohooo

Disme
09-14-2011, 06:22 AM
Why was I not invited :angry: ... I did all I that I humanly could, I even ignored this topic up untill now ... and still no invite.

Explain!

Artemis
09-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Why was I not invited :angry: ... I did all I that I humanly could, I even ignored this topic up untill now ... and still no invite.

Explain!

It's because you suck as a human being :mad3:

Disme
09-14-2011, 07:37 AM

Explain!

It's because you suck as a human being :mad3:

Might be true, but I want an explanation from the official FSC-staff.

superjojo
09-14-2011, 10:59 AM
I think you won't get it.

n00bz0r
09-14-2011, 12:20 PM
fsc is so nice ... its a big tracker ...
Wow. You summed 23 pages worth of posts in 8 words.
Did you get invited for possessing such an awesome skill?

Artemis
09-14-2011, 09:25 PM
fsc is so nice ... its a big tracker ...
Wow. You summed 23 pages worth of posts in 8 words.
Did you get invited for possessing such an awesome skill?

It was just yet another J-Dye dupe spilling curry and inanities around teh boardz

Il_Professore
09-19-2011, 09:55 AM

Explain!

cos u're belgium and u have waffles and great beer

Disme
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM

Explain!u have waffles and great beer

There's no denying that ... I guess I'll stick to that ... waffles and Beer ... hmmmmm.

new_pr0n
09-22-2011, 03:07 AM
belguim is a shithole ;)

PerMaFrOsT
09-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Why is this thread opened? Itīs a waste of time right now

The_Martinator
09-22-2011, 11:25 AM

Or did you just not get invited inspite all your efforts? :P

PerMaFrOsT
09-22-2011, 11:34 AM
I just respect my privacy, i dont apply for this :happy:

mjmacky
09-22-2011, 02:32 PM

This post has decreased your privacy

anon
09-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Why is this thread opened?

Waffles and beer.

Disme
09-23-2011, 07:32 AM

Is that also the reason you once send me a PM to ask me about Binload and AltBinz and never even had the decency to thank me after I gave you the info you requested?

Ah well, I guess you can't own a couple of Gbit seedboxes and good manners at the same time :rolleyes:

Artemis
09-23-2011, 07:37 AM

Not the brightest crayon in the box are we ? The thread remains open because it is not in the invites section therefore can only be locked by the moderators. Of course if Kallie requested a lock I'm sure they would oblige.

mjmacky
09-23-2011, 12:04 PM
It really has run its course about now, hasn't it? This thread is officially spam fodder in 3, 2, 1

Hey cool invitation guys, awesome that you do this!!1

kallieb
09-23-2011, 04:58 PM
I asked for that about 10 pages back. Asking twice can't hurt.

Mod: Please lock this thread

gamercliff
09-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Damn, I just saw this thread, no more invites? :/

n00bz0r
09-23-2011, 05:36 PM
I asked for that about 10 pages back. Asking twice can't hurt.

Mod: Please lock this thread
You can do it yourself.
Top Right > Administrative > Lock Thread > Proceed.

anon
09-23-2011, 05:50 PM
You can do it yourself.
Top Right > Administrative > Lock Thread > Proceed.

Not outside the invite section (as far as I know)...

kukushka
09-23-2011, 07:16 PM

Is that also the reason you once send me a PM to ask me about Binload and AltBinz and never even had the decency to thank me after I gave you the info you requested?

Ah well, I guess you can't own a couple of Gbit seedboxes and good manners at the same time :rolleyes:
don't know anything about seedboxes, but about the lack of good manners of this guy - that's 100% sure

Not the brightest crayon in the box are we ? The thread remains open because it is not in the invites section therefore can only be locked by the moderators. Of course if Kallie requested a lock I'm sure they would oblige.
she's just ignorant enough to figure out or ask about how it should be done at specific forum. probably she thinks that mods are obliged to read all her posts waiting for her orders... i saw this recruitement at tps too and she failed initially to close the thread there too
/hint the best way to let mods know about your wish to close this is to use report

PerMaFrOsT
09-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Who is "she"? :lol:

IdolEyes787
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM

she's just ignorant enough to figure out or ask about how it should be done at specific forum. probably she thinks that mods are obliged to read all her posts waiting for her orders... i saw this recruitement at tps too and she failed initially to close the thread there too
/hint the best way to let mods know about your wish to close this is to use report

Perspective is everything and in this case I place the title of ignorant squarely on your wee shoulders.

InTheBasement
09-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Who is "she"? :lol:

One of the recruiters, the OP.

megabyteme
09-24-2011, 09:25 PM

The bold portion is correct. The rest, is just you being an unnecessary ass. :ermm: