PDA

View Full Version : Waiter, There's A Condom In My Soup

ZaZu
11-12-2003, 12:41 AM
A California woman who found a condom in her bowl of clam chowder has sued the upscale restaurant that served it to her -- saying she has suffered depression and anxiety from the shocking discovery.

"I thought it was calamari or shrimp or something so I chewed one more," Sultan told local KCAL-TV Monday. "It felt rubbery. I told my friends, 'My God, there's something in my mouth."'

Sultan said she spit the offending object into a napkin and at first thought it was a latex glove. Then her friend realized what it was.

"I said, 'Oh, my God' and ran into the bathroom with another friend of mine and I started throwing up," she said. "I threw up everything I ate there, every single thing, I threw up in the bathroom."

source (http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/11/10/condom.soup.reut/index.html)

BigBank_Hank
11-12-2003, 12:44 AM
I bet that she won't have to work another day in her life. She is going to get paid a boat load of money for this one.

muchspl2
11-12-2003, 12:47 AM
I was the waiter, I thought she asked for man chowder :o :P

bigboab
11-12-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@12 November 2003 - 00:44
I bet that she won't have to work another day in her life. She is going to get paid a boat load of money for this one.

I dont know. I think the lawyers will have field day.

She still kept chewing though it felt rubbery.
Why did she carry on chewing when she thought it was Latex? :lol:

Darth Sushi
11-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@12 November 2003 - 01:48
I dont know. I think the lawyers will have field day.
I doubt it. There was a similar incident at an IHOP, except the condom was in a container of syrup. The family got something like 40K, which is not enough to retire after the bloodsucking lawyer get's his share.

SniperInTheShadows
11-12-2003, 01:10 AM
@ muchspl2 - roflmfao :-)

Poor woman, I bet she won't ever be able to look at a guy with a condom on the same way again lol

Sniper.

leonidas
11-12-2003, 03:17 AM
I think throwing up was the badest solution, as it irritate the throat. Considering that the condom could contain some sperm. :x :blink: :(

I'm not a doctor, but I think that you girls can consider this as a general statement: If one day you swallow by inadvertency, don't try to throw up, keep it in your stomack. Anyway it's so nice to go to bed just after having a hot drink :lol:

Ps: Don't take for reliable what I say here it's just a suposition, I'm not a doctor.