PDA

View Full Version : [Request] DB9,Pedro,FSC,iTS

slawek1989
09-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for an invitation to the DB9, Pedro, FSC. I know it will be hard for it but it's worth a try.

Why DB9 and Pedro?

A large number of music, good speed.

Why FSC and iTS?

A huge number of films, good speed and their very good quality.

Who am I?

Only a person who likes good music and movies. I always care about my accounts as a proof i can send url links of my torrentsprofiles.
If I need i use seedbox so I don't have problems with the ratio.

slawek1989

spark
09-03-2011, 11:52 PM
It's very brave of you to post such request, you are either honest about your request or you are just aiming high
anyway, if you are after films then you have many (easier) alternatives
btw you can check the FSC recruitment thread
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436884-Official-FSC-Recruitment

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi,
I'm looking for an invitation to the DB9, Pedro, FSC. I know it will be hard for it but it's worth a try.

Why DB9 and Pedro?

A large number of music, good speed.

You already apparently belong to What and Waffles so so much for that.:unsure:

Why FSC and iTS?[/SIZE]

A huge number of films, good speed and their very good quality.

As for iTS /FSC good quality maybe but huge number of films I think not compared to a lot of other sites.
Who am I?[/B]

Only a person who likes good music and movies. I always care about my accounts as a proof i can send url links of my torrentsprofiles.
If I need i use seedbox so I don't have problems with the ratio.

slawek1989

No offense but more like someone who is either extremely inexperienced or else more concerned about "level " than content.
Seeing as you seemingly know a fair bit about torrenting and the sites you are asking for I'm thinking more likely the second.
Btw I have no problem with you or anyone wishing to be part of any site simply because they assume it's "cool" ,I only wish people would be a little more upfront about it and not assume everyone is completely simple .

anon
09-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Hi,

You appear out of nowhere to make the prerequisite posts in a blaze and then expect this to work? It's a little far-fetched.

My advice to you: if you already have What and Waffles as Idol says, then add RuTracker (a true gem) to that... if you're looking for movies, then the more "approachable" PTPC, TC and GoEM will probably have what you want.

slawek1989
09-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Ok I see that I hurried to this request because it very well I understand your lack of confidence. I guess for now withdraw my request.I will ask for it when'll get your confidence. Maybe I'm on What and waffles but something is missing for me on these pages, so I'm looking for tracker for me.