PDA

View Full Version : For those that have tea ...

iLOVENZB
09-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Do you put the milk in BEFORE or AFTER you put teh water in? :unsure:

I put it in after but a friend of mine said that you shouldn't because it's unsafe, you scald the milk causing some bullshit about bacteria. Apparently if you put the milk in before it tempers with the water meaning it's safer :blink:.

Discuss!

Biggles
09-04-2011, 10:12 PM

I put it in after but a friend of mine said that you shouldn't because it's unsafe, you scald the milk causing some bullshit about bacteria. Apparently if you put the milk in before it tempers with the water meaning it's safer :blink:.

Discuss!

The lactarians in my family take milk after the tea is poured. Apparently pouring boiling hot tea or water onto the milk spoils the flavour. I take mine black though :unsure:

Not sure what bacteria have to do with it. How many days are you planning leaving it to sit?

NotLettingItGo
09-04-2011, 10:25 PM

Discuss!

That's a never ending national debate in Britain... the bacteria aspect of it is new though... just make it how you like it.

anon-y-mouse
09-05-2011, 12:15 AM
milk is pasteurized in uk so bacteria thing dont sound right

iLOVENZB
09-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Yeah, well this mate of mine still believes that hormones are fed to Australian chickens so that aspect may be exaggerated on his part.

Also wtf happened to your post count anon?

JebusAT
09-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Only after.....damn it!

thebazzla
09-05-2011, 12:14 PM
when i have tea which is very rare i always put my semi-skimmed milk in after.....

tesco
09-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Always after...

clocker
09-05-2011, 02:32 PM
I thought tea was for dying fabric on Project Runway.
People actually drink it?

anon-y-mouse
09-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Yeah, well this mate of mine still believes that hormones are fed to Australian chickens so that aspect may be exaggerated on his part.

Also wtf happened to your post count anon?

i mainly just post nzbs hardly ever post in forums