PDA

View Full Version : Razer Lycosa Mirror Gaming Keyboard

LubTheStaringCat
09-04-2011, 09:31 PM
I've been looking at the Razer Lycosa Mirror Gaming Keyboard I'm thinking of buying It, been looking at some of the reviews on Youtube.
I'm looking for any feedback from anyone,who has one?

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 09:49 PM
I thought about getting one a while back but I settle on a Saitek when I realized that when things got really hectic I was basically just hitting random keys anyway.:idunno:

Artemis
09-05-2011, 08:11 AM
I thought about getting one a while back but I settle on a Saitek when I realized that when things got really hectic I was basically just hitting random keys anyway.:idunno:

Why doesn't that surprise me ???????

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 01:11 PM

Hey without losers winners wouldn't have anyone to beat.

LubTheStaringCat
09-05-2011, 03:57 PM

Hey without losers winners wouldn't have anyone to beat.

“History demonstrates that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their loses.”

Now do you mind sticking to the topic at hand.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
I wouldn't have but since you feel the need to tell me how to conduct my life I do now.

Btw you really should be thanking me for bumping your thread since clearly no one gives enough of a fuck to reply otherwise.This at least increases the ( slim) chance of that happening.

You're welcome.

LubTheStaringCat
09-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Reply's In this section aren't as prolific as the BT section or the Lounge, so patience Is a virtue.
If someone has an Incite to the Razer Lycosa Mirror, then they'll reply...What's the point of prattling on about something, talking crap about something you know nothing about.

Refering to the Razer Lycosa Mirror Gaming Keyboard, can you add something to the thread subject Idol?

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Reply's In this section aren't as prolific as the BT section or the Lounge, so patience Is a virtue.
If someone has an Incite to the Razer Lycosa Mirror, then they'll reply...What's the point of prattling on about something, talking crap about something you know nothing about.

Refering to the Razer Lycosa Mirror Gaming Keyboard, can you add something to the thread subject Idol?

I know this may come as a revelation to you but a forum isn't some strictly regulated question and answer site .It is like an artist's canvas , a blank page on which one can express one's self. Granted there tends to lead to more finger painting than Monet's but then art,like beauty , is in the eye of the beholder.

Coincidentally/conveniently /blessedly if anyone have an interest in your topic and none in my "off-topic" babbling (or vice versa) they can ignore one and simply speak to the second with the other dying a quick and ignominious death. No need for moderation or your Nazism.

Btw I think you meant insight.What I'm doing is apparently already inciting.

Also who says I know nothing about it? What's that quote " to assume is to make an ass out of u and you".

Artemis
09-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Personally the concept of the artist's canvas is a more stimulating subject, although alot of people around here seem to simply throw up on it rather than actually paint. So if I were to class the 'art' around here I would say it is in the style of Jackson Pollock (after a week on a hardout bender drinking single malt and eating nothing other than cheese doodles).

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 09:02 PM
You're a Degas.Emotionally appealing but intellectually vacant.

mjmacky
09-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Now do you mind sticking to the topic at hand.

Did someone call me in here? Right, so about mirrors. The mirror and I are acquaintances on good terms, but the relationship doesn't go much deeper than that. I am very much pleased with what I see in the mirror, but don't find a need to keep one around every corner or carry a portable one. Just the locations in the bathroom, living room, and hallway suit me just fine. So I guess my recommendation is to not worry about buying another mirror.

LubTheStaringCat
09-05-2011, 09:41 PM
I thought about getting one a while back but I settle on a Saitek when I realized that when things got really hectic I was basically just hitting random keys anyway.
Idol, are you having a Midlife crisis and using FST to blurt out anything that comes to mind, like a sort of therapy.
Your first post In this thread would suggest this.

Or maybe on a Uni course, something like Art history or English Literature...trying to perfect your Innerartist.
I would go with English Literature, just to perfect certain Ideas you have, like strings of words, certain sentences or paragraphs...Over the past weeks and months would suggest this.
I'd go with your trying to be a writer of sort, well Idol what Is It?

Artemis
09-05-2011, 10:03 PM
You're a Degas.Emotionally appealing but intellectually vacant.

I would rather be Toulouse-Lautrec, he had hypertrophy and the girls all called him 'teapot', now there is a nickname to be proud of.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 10:06 PM
I thought about getting one a while back but I settle on a Saitek when I realized that when things got really hectic I was basically just hitting random keys anyway.
Idol, are you having a Midlife crisis and using FST to blurt out anything that comes to mind, like a sort of therapy.

Or maybe on a Uni course, something like Art history or English Literature...trying to perfect your Innerartist.
I would go with English Literature, just to perfect certain Ideas you have, like strings of words, certain sentences or paragraphs...Over the past weeks and months would suggest this.

You're German aren't you?That would explain a lot.

LubTheStaringCat
09-05-2011, 10:31 PM

Good guess, my family comes from Austria originally...with lots of mad Bavarians In the mix of relatives.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 10:38 PM
I have a memory like whatever you call that big grey thing with the trunk.

mjmacky
09-06-2011, 02:47 AM

A sedan?

Artemis
09-06-2011, 03:25 AM

Just because Polarbear has had a radical humorectomy doesn't mean everyone of teutonic descent is utterly humorless.....it only seems that way.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:45 PM

A sedan?

No your Mum leaving on vacation.

I seriously hope not as I'd really like to live past 26.