PDA

View Full Version : Windows windows 7 not genuine....

severn
09-08-2011, 04:10 PM
hi,

just wondering if anyone can help me remove my "your windows is not activated message" that keeps
appearing on my screen every day ..?

so far ive tried Windows.Loader.v2.0.5.1 with a few of the options checked but is still get the message coming up.
is there anything i can use to get round this ?

thanks

teflon05
09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I believe that posting links to cracks or patches is prohibited here, as on most forums. But seeing as how this claims to not be either of those ( & I think I used it once with success) you could try this:

http://www.bench3.com/2010/03/remove-windows-not-genuine-watermark.html

severn
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
I believe that posting links to cracks or patches is prohibited here, as on most forums. But seeing as how this claims to not be either of those ( & I think I used it once with success) you could try this:

http://www.bench3.com/2010/03/remove-windows-not-genuine-watermark.html

thanks mate......

anon
09-08-2011, 05:43 PM
You can try version 2.0.6 of the DAZ Windows Loader, also.

Kocour
09-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Google "Loader extreme edition".

Scene
09-10-2011, 03:11 PM
I got 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.1 and works great! =)

severn
09-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Google "Loader extreme edition".

thanks for your replies will try these tomorrow....
1st link i got didnt sort the problem..

cheers

Cabalo
09-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Happened to me the same today, after having this same install for years.
It was certainly one of the recent updates, will have to dig it out as those links are surely obsolete.

killuminati96
11-08-2011, 07:54 PM
google "windows 7 ultimate preactivated torrent"

It worked for me. I can still get Windows updates and everything.

contemp
11-09-2011, 08:41 PM
I would suggest RemoveWAT, It removes whole function and of course you can restore it if you needed,
Modifying the BootLoader isn't a good idea really, for two main reasons, first, Incompatibility issues, if it fails to work you need to do some work to fix it which is not much appreciated if you're not a power user or a geek.
Second, Who knows what's there unless analyzed by IDA Pro , Ollydbg or some other disassemblers? a bootloader rootkit may be? I'm not saying DAZ is hiding malware there, but there's no guarantee that the one who shared it, didn't embed (bind) a malware. of course this can happen to RemoveWAT also, Make sure you're getting it from a TRUSTED source.
For those who may say, we used DAZ, RemoveWAT etc and it's OK! Nor my email never got hacked! neither my CC ! Simply you may be a zombie, for a DDOS attack, sending a few packets in a hour.
Run a sniffer i.e Wireshark for a while when your THINK your connection is IDLE, come back a few hours later and analyze the result.

prathaprabhu
11-17-2011, 04:45 AM
Disabling / Removing the WAT is nothing but making your Windows 7 OS cripple. Either you can use the Genuine key or there are keys available in the internet you can use it to activate your Win 7 over phone.

Cheers

whatcdfan
11-17-2011, 08:59 AM

There's a trojan in that Orbit loader. Use the One Anon recommends.:)

hostnametoip
11-26-2011, 09:15 AM
solved problem click this link

http://www.tweaksforgeeks.com/windows-xp/2006/05/this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-how-to-fix