PDA

View Full Version : Exigo Account disabled

kampuz
09-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Hello all,

I was a former user form E****, and I was in really deep to Bittorrent world some 1-2 years ago. I left this because personal reasons, but this is not important.
Few weeks ago I come back and remember from my account E****, I try login and get my account disabled. I thinned that maybe was inactivity and maybe I could recover one of my best trackers.
Happily I contact a user that saw that for me and he told me that I was disabled because trade. That couldn't to be true cause I never traded, accounts and invites, no! I was a very active user cause I used seedbox and make some friends in internet and that get me some invites, but never traded any account.

Now no chance to contact directly a staff member to see my situation.

This is the closer site trade I got, and never traded here or other place.

I'm posting this with hope that maybe some staff pass by and see my problem.
Thanks

ca_aok
09-11-2011, 04:43 AM
Thread: Windows XP valid legal... (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/168743-Windows-XP-valid-legal-Key?p=1871905#post1871905)
good trader and seeder very trusted person

Thread: I can seed for you,... (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/158945-I-can-seed-for-you-just-PM?p=1770605#post1770605)

Successfull trade. :)
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Lytrigian/Morons.png

kampuz
09-11-2011, 04:58 AM
yah, the only thing I did was to seed to some guys and and then they offer me a invite.

Trade here is = I seed and they give me invites, I was a noob when initiated my "career" in torrents but never any staff of any tracker told me that I couldn't make that.
Just think for a bit, people knew I would a be a good user and would get a good ratio( ratio is not so important tho) but when I seeded for them they get to know me and give me invites.
And a I seeded on few torrents sites that I warn the staffers that I was would doing that for a friend. After I get a account in some site I didn't wanted more to seed in that specific tracker unless that user ask the staff.

You can confirm with all users that I make the "deal" with, only seed.

P.S. And to get exigo was not that system, but I know that is not important to the case.

n00bz0r
09-11-2011, 06:51 AM
:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/RuhwK.png

IdolEyes787
09-11-2011, 12:49 PM
yah, the only thing I did was to seed to some guys and and then they offer me a invite.

Trade here is = I seed and they give me invites, I was a noob when initiated my "career" in torrents but never any staff of any tracker told me that I couldn't make that.
Just think for a bit, people knew I would a be a good user and would get a good ratio( ratio is not so important tho) but when I seeded for them they get to know me and give me invites.
And a I seeded on few torrents sites that I warn the staffers that I was would doing that for a friend. After I get a account in some site I didn't wanted more to seed in that specific tracker unless that user ask the staff.

You can confirm with all users that I make the "deal" with, only seed.

P.S. And to get exigo was not that system, but I know that is not important to the case.
I frankly don't know bloody anything but your "I seed you give me invites" seems to me to just be another type of trading that your suspect morals allow you to be blind to.Probably in the same way you consider people that you have minimal interaction on the the internet to be your friends.

Also I think you need to amend your sig as there was obvious a lot of "sharing " going on.

Update: I just read your FST history so fuck off you fucking liar.

well to trade i have...

account SCT with 600 Gb de buffer poer uk-t, FTWR, exigo e swedvdr( dont accept only one!!!)

account revolluttiontt with 600 GB buffer make a good offer

account in TL with 500 GB make a good offer

invites to oink, bitmetv, torrentdamage, revoluttiontt and others

waiting reply´s;)

if you want we can use a midleman!!!

Update 2: For fuck sake all your previous threads were trades. Just because I truly enjoy pointlessly bashing my head against the wall I'm reporting to staff here for lying.

Btw on a personal note not saying that I "deserve" or even necessarily want to be a member of Exigo but herein lies the stupidity of restrictive bt sites.

mrnobody
09-11-2011, 01:51 PM
why is everyone jumping on OP? his last trade thread was on 2008.
in fact that was the last time he made a thread at all. that was also the last time he actually posted here.

Hello all,

I was a former user form E****, and I was in really deep to Bittorrent world some 1-2 years ago. I left this because personal reasons, but this is not important.

so u haven't logged on for around 2 years?

kampuz
09-11-2011, 03:04 PM
1-2 or two years max....

Didn't even remember that I did that post... But if I didnt have any of that sites I guess it was nearly the start of my "career" on BT world....
But you guys right, I actually did that post, didn't remember tho, but still I did it and now I understand that might be the cause to get disabled, can't say they weren't right, and now I must accept it.

Thank you all for help and sorry to E**** for exposing the tracker here.
This are the stupid noobish things that we made at start. I know that after I get E**** never did any trade, and before E**** I don't remember to do any trade, but that guy found that topic and I think they were right :S

IdolEyes787
09-11-2011, 05:11 PM
. I know that after I get E**** never did any trade, and before E**** I don't remember to do any trade, but that guy found that topic and I think they were right :S

That guy says read the quote in which you are clearly shown to be trying to trade exigo and you will see that someone's lying still again.

Btw trade today or trade 2 years ago is irrelevant to anything I said.

kampuz
09-11-2011, 05:58 PM
. I know that after I get E**** never did any trade, and before E**** I don't remember to do any trade, but that guy found that topic and I think they were right :S

That guy says read the quote in which you are clearly shown to be trying to trade exigo and you will see that someone's lying still again.

Btw trade today or trade 2 years ago is irrelevant to anything I said.

You right, I don't remember but it happen and now I'm fucked up.
Like you said trade now or few years ago its irrelevant . :S

b3owulf
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
One of the most delivering threads on FST!

anon
09-12-2011, 03:36 PM

Where were you when people got disabled on What.cd for "no reason"? :unsure:

kampuz
09-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Didn't understand....

Tv Controls you
09-12-2011, 07:48 PM

Where were you when people got disabled on What.cd for "no reason"? :unsure:

Lol, I must say that was a hell of a thread. :P

TTS
09-12-2011, 07:50 PM
https://www.TPS.info/member.php?u=11746

He is a know seller in TI.net, also he is a staff member in a noob tracker.
ban this bitch

anon
09-12-2011, 08:02 PM
TTC: I suggest using the report section for that.

TTS
09-12-2011, 08:14 PM

I know him but i can not prove that, i want TPS and all trackers ban him.
lol

Tv Controls you
09-12-2011, 08:24 PM

I know him but i can not prove that, i want TPS and all trackers ban him.
lol

This for some reason reminded me of a great movie... Training day.. @ 1:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTzjC9WFXFs

IdolEyes787
09-12-2011, 09:43 PM
This reminds of a great movie.....Dumb and Dumberer.

He is a know seller in TI.net....
ban this bitch

So you're saying he's basically zero for three on the sig.

TTS
09-12-2011, 10:47 PM

He is a know seller in TI.net....
ban this bitch

I did not say that man, He do not share accounts. rofl

I only know that he is a seller and scammer he sent me a proof from FYT that it was FSC.
lol

ca_aok
09-12-2011, 11:30 PM
I don't understand what that link shows/proves, assuming by TPS you were referring to the pirate society (LOL filters).

IdolEyes787
09-13-2011, 12:51 AM

I only know that he is a seller and scammer he sent me a proof from FYT that it was FSC.
lol

Go back and read post #5 and sincerely don't ever use rofl when addressing me again.Thank you.

kampuz
09-13-2011, 02:00 AM
I'm not following it, who are you guys talking about?

IdolEyes787
09-13-2011, 02:13 AM
Ignorance is bliss.

th0r
09-13-2011, 03:31 AM
oh fuck, i better check if my exigo account is still enabled

kampuz
09-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Lol, You are a staff there :P

TTS
09-13-2011, 09:00 AM

lol

Go back and read post #5 and sincerely don't ever use rofl when addressing me again.Thank you.

ok man. rofl