PDA

View Full Version : [Request] btn

grow4dough
09-11-2011, 06:30 AM
tv is probably 90% of what i use torrents for and im hearing this is the best place to be for that, so i would really appreciate an invite. the account would be used daily and i've been a member of fsc/hdbits/ftn for 3+ years now with no problems so i can assure you the account will not be in any sort of trouble for not following the rules. i can provide ss's of anything you might need. thanks

Fiji
09-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Here's an invitation if you want to send your e-mail

grow4dough
09-11-2011, 08:52 AM
he still hasn't gotten back to me and im not very patient so if anyone else can help i'd appreciate it. thanks

absent_today
09-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I guess btn has banned all people who are.found giving invites on forum no offence bro but I wanted to help you but if someone can clarify that I can give the invite ill pass on invite

Mooi1990
09-11-2011, 11:33 AM
That should be enough info

Unofficial BTN invite giveaways anywhere are prohibited. This also covers trading/selling your invites. Abuse of the invite system will see it removed. If you or your invitees are caught in this practice, you will be banned and your invite tree will be in danger.

grow4dough
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
well that's perfect then, this is not a giveaway, this is a request from me and now you can use your own discretion as to whether or not i will be a good user. and if you doubt that at all i can provide screenshots from a few places i wouldn't be if i weren't such a kickass person. :)

Frankthetank1
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
they stopped giving out invites since 9/1/11 anyway...

Mooi1990
09-11-2011, 03:53 PM
they stopped giving out invites since 9/1/11 anyway...

Not exactly ;)

All invites are now closed for userclasses under Master.

anon
09-11-2011, 04:31 PM
And I think the invite channel was another viable option...

Mooi1990
09-11-2011, 04:47 PM
And I think the invite channel was another viable option...

Maybe it will be an option in the near future.

If there is someone you know that would desperatley love a BTN account, direct them to the various recruitment threads on other trackers or our IRC invite channel if and when it opens.
There may be opportunities for regular users to send invites in the future, so just be patient.

Fiji
09-12-2011, 12:45 AM
he still hasn't gotten back to me and im not very patient so if anyone else can help i'd appreciate it. thanks

If you are interested Send e-mail

CQ1ST
09-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Go Fiji you poweruser you, still got invites when the rest of ours are disabled

grow4dough
09-12-2011, 09:29 AM
i did send you my email but i guess ill resend it...

grow4dough
09-12-2011, 08:16 PM
ok so im asking 1 of the guys who is doing an "official" giveaway on hdbits for an invite but he made his post 41 weeks ago and i dont know if he's still doing them, didnt see any sort of "official" giveaway on fsc or revolt so i don't know where else to look...

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 08:33 PM
ok so im asking 1 of the guys who is doing an "official" giveaway on hdbits for an invite but he made his post 41 weeks ago and i dont know if he's still doing them, didnt see any sort of "official" giveaway on fsc or revolt so i dont know where the fuck else to look for something so officially official... if you can't tell, yes im being a bit of a dick, it's just an invite and im a good user so lets stop the bullshit and just help a dude out without all the hassle for once.

Fucking chill, no one is here at your beckon call. If it takes a few days to get an invite, so be it. What's the big fucking rush? Those torrents will still be there the next day/week/month.

Then again, what could I expect from someone of the Entitlement Generation (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437030-The-Entitlement-Generation)

grow4dough
09-12-2011, 08:59 PM
ok so im asking 1 of the guys who is doing an "official" giveaway on hdbits for an invite but he made his post 41 weeks ago and i dont know if he's still doing them, didnt see any sort of "official" giveaway on fsc or revolt so i dont know where the fuck else to look for something so officially official... if you can't tell, yes im being a bit of a dick, it's just an invite and im a good user so lets stop the bullshit and just help a dude out without all the hassle for once.

Fucking chill, no one is here at your beckon call. If it takes a few days to get an invite, so be it. What's the big fucking rush? Those torrents will still be there the next day/week/month.

Then again, what could I expect from someone of the Entitlement Generation (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/437030-The-Entitlement-Generation)

first of all the term is "beck and call", so you're a moron. second of all i don't remember asking your opinion about anything nor do i give a fuck about what you think. then you have to gall to link me to some bullshit about entitlement after posting in my thread and adding nothing to it as if you were entitled to do so. so who's really the asshole here?(i get that you're slow, so i'll warn you, that was rhetorical)

since that asshole is retarded i'll close this down to keep him away, please msg me if you can help. thanks :)