PDA

View Full Version : Fucking reject's inane threads about nothing

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 05:06 PM
That is all

megabyteme
09-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Well, he does the best he can. Have a little compassion for those who were not born bright, nor loved, nor even allowed to sleep indoors. Beyond that he's got physical deformities (remember when he said,"You wouldn't say that if you saw me."

It is a sad, heart-wrenching tale of one man's effort to reach out and share what he knows on an internet forum.

NotLettingItGo
09-12-2011, 07:26 PM
I don't know what to say... I'm honoured... I truly am... to be recognised like this... to be recognised by my peers... I cannot explain how much this means to me <sniff>... that I... me... little old me... should be recognised as having that something special... that my peers should elevate me no less... that my inane threads should be worthy of such special mention in a place filled with inane threads...

I'd like to fank my Mum, and my Dad, and my Sister for all that they did to make me the man that I am <sniff>, not forgetting my friends and all those people I hold dear.. wthout whom all of this wouldn't be possible... and lastly I'd like to my fans, without you all I'd be nothing <ball>

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
I'd like to fank my Mum, and my Dad, and my Sister for all that they did to make me the man that I am

Speaking of which, why are you so reserved about posting your "Fucking incest" thread?

megabyteme
09-12-2011, 09:22 PM
I'd like to fank my Mum, and my Dad, and my Sister for all that they did to make me the man that I am

Speaking of which, why are you so reserved about posting your "Fucking incest" thread?

He'll probably get to that right after his "Fucking fetal alcohol syndrome" thread.

OlegL
09-12-2011, 09:25 PM
rejectOfAllah, what makes you think that Allah rejected you?

Something Else
09-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Why do you want to have sex with a thread.

NotLettingItGo
09-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Hmmm... that's interesting... did it just occur to you that you'd like a thread titled "Fucking incest" or is it a fantasy that you've been harbouring for a while now? ... Were there specific posts you were planning on making about the subject of incest? Explaining your personal experiences of it maybe? Or explaining your personal interest in it? .... I have to know... I'm fascinated by this obsession you have with incest now...

NotLettingItGo
09-12-2011, 09:53 PM
rejectOfAllah, what makes you think that Allah rejected you?

OlegL, what makes you think that I think Allah rejected me?

IdolEyes787
09-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Ever since rejectOfAllah showed a bit of class in the 9/11 thread I've decided that I like him better than anyone else that post's inane threads about nothing.
Call me fickle.

Artemis
09-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Ever since rejectOfAllah showed a bit of class in the 9/11 thread I've decided that I like him better than anyone else that post's inane threads about nothing.
Call me fickle.

Hi fickle, actually you might be able to help me out with a problem (well sort of a quandary really). My bellybutton lint is a different color to the clothes I have been wearing. I'm quite concerned about this really and any help would be appreciated. Fanks in advance.

NotLettingItGo
09-12-2011, 10:14 PM
...My bellybutton lint is a different color to the clothes I have been wearing....

OMFG!!! You've caught that disease... you need to stop what you're doing right now and rush straight down to the emergency department... you'll be dead by morning otherwise.

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Hmmm... that's interesting... did it just occur to you that you'd like a thread titled "Fucking incest" or is it a fantasy that you've been harbouring for a while now? ... Were there specific posts you were planning on making about the subject of incest? Explaining your personal experiences of it maybe? Or explaining your personal interest in it? .... I have to know... I'm fascinated by this obsession you have with incest now...

Well, J-dye, firstly I think you might be confused with what the word obsession means. You should have gave me some wiggle room to incest on insist, then obsession it as a label.

Secondly, if you would have permitted me to tangent away from them, you would have found that murder and pedophilia were my true obsessions.

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 10:22 PM
might be able to help me out with a problem (well sort of a quandary really). My bellybutton lint is a different color to the clothes I have been wearing. I'm quite concerned about this really and any help would be appreciated. Fanks in advance.

You really should have asked for my help, but you didn't. Therefore, I won't be able to tell you the names of the different dye producing fungi that you've also been plucking out of there. Also, is wool really necessary in NZ?

NotLettingItGo
09-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Well, J-dye, firstly I think you might be confused with what the word obsession means. You should have gave me some wiggle room to incest on insist, then obsession it as a label.

Secondly, if you would have permitted me to tangent away from them, you would have found that murder and pedophilia were my true obsessions.

2/10 Must try harder.

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
2/10 Must try harder.

No