PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN (it's for grow4dough)

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 11:02 PM
grow4dough closed the thread before revealing any further how much of a douche he is. I thought I'd act in a manner of pure benevolence and carry a charity torch for his cause. He needs an invite to BTN, and he needs it RIGHT NOW! Could somebody get him an invite right away?! He doesn't have any fucking patience people! We are here at his beak in call! Let's all just stop the bullshit and help a dude out without all the hassle for once!

first of all the term is "beck and call", so you're a moron. second of all i don't remember asking your opinion about anything nor do i give a fuck about what you think. then you have to gall to link me to some bullshit about entitlement after posting in my thread and adding nothing to it as if you were entitled to do so. so who's really the asshole here?(i get that you're slow, so i'll warn you, that was rhetorical)

Based on the closing of your thread, there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call, as is the case for turning an intransitive verb into an adjective. However, I like it to sound like the original phrase. I just don't like people becking each other, it feels dirty and weird. Since the only time you've posted here was to ask for invites over the past couple of years, I assume you don't follow my posting habits and how I enjoy playing with words.

Also, I am glad I captured your rant before you had the chance to edit it out, so at least people could see what a shitty person you are BEFORE they sent you an invite (so they don't accidentally feel bad about it).

anon
09-12-2011, 11:10 PM
"No one asked for your opinion" is a classic. :idunno:

mjmacky
09-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I felt nothing original. Hopefully I'll be able to get an invite for this guy, he's terrible at helping himself.

Note to mods: this is a serious request, this guy needs help in getting this request. It would be morally reprehensible to let him represent himself, irregardless and such.

n00bz0r
09-13-2011, 02:32 AM
@ the 'FSC/HDBits/FTN/Revolt/Insert a random site' member: Ever thought of going to the BTN IRC and asking for an invite, nicely? :huh:

Artemis
09-13-2011, 06:07 AM
first of all the term is "beck and call", so you're a moron........

........there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call

In this case macky, he is correct, well you may not a moron but a merkin, so have not heard the term beck and call. It is an old english term beck being a shortened version of beckon. To be at someone's beck and call is to be able to be summoned whenever they want.
You tripped on your cock on this one :naughty:

grow4dough
09-13-2011, 09:26 AM
........there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call

In this case macky, he is correct, well you may not a moron but a merkin, so have not heard the term beck and call. It is an old english term beck being a shortened version of beckon. To be at someone's beck and call is to be able to be summoned whenever they want.

he got raged that i gave him shit and made him look like an asshole on more than 1 thread so it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still going to argue his wrong point like the moron he is. also im aware going to irc is a way of handling things but i don't have it installed and that would be a last resort, turns out i got messages back in under 6 hours from both revolt and hdbits offering me invites with no hassle at all. and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

Artemis
09-13-2011, 09:36 AM

he got raged that i gave him shit and made him look like an asshole on more than 1 thread so it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still going to argue his wrong point like the moron he is. also im aware going to irc is a way of handling things but i don't have it installed and that would be a last resort, turns out i got messages back in under 6 hours from both revolt and hdbits offering me invites with no hassle at all. and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

Revolt is handing out invites????? I must have missed the memo.....

IdolEyes787
09-13-2011, 11:50 AM

I don't see how it could be that olde as David Beckon's only 36.:eyebrows:

I hope that you were being facetious otherwise I'm afraid that I'm going to have to agree with mjmacky on you being an idiot.
Also CAPITALS are your friend.:mellow:

anon
09-13-2011, 12:52 PM
and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky

Actually, that only makes you look bad, I'd say. "I got what I wanted, so you won't see me in this forum again". :ermm:

Disme
09-13-2011, 02:08 PM
He was here already under another name, but got banned.

JebusAT
09-13-2011, 02:45 PM
I have one invite, only good for the next 5mins though.

/thread delivers

IdolEyes787
09-13-2011, 04:02 PM

mjmacky
09-13-2011, 09:29 PM

Hmm, I guess the tone got lost in it somewhere. I do know the original phrase to be beck and call. So I was making 2 points, beckoning call, though not the original saying, is a perfectly correct phrase in terms of context and grammar. The second point is that I have always enjoyed the "beckon call" illiteration for the reasons given. in first post.

Edit:
There have been discussions on the correctness of using "beckon call", "beckoned call" and "beckoning call" as substitute phrases for "beck and call". While beckon call, as verb-noun, doesn't make grammatical sense in the context of the intended meaning, it has always charmed me. At first it was kind of funny seeing it, but then I started thinking, "Wait, wtf is up with beck? Nobody uses that word."

So the whole point of the edit was to point out that I think grow4dough is probably too young to know the phrase. So I'm guessing he googled it and came up on the urban dictionary post, since his post seemed to be lacking any sincere thought.

i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

Fortunately, no, you don't actually get the last word if you disappear from the forum. You see, your account here doesn't continue to post requests and brainless spam automatically while you're gone. That's something that requires your human error.

If by chance you meant "last word" to mean that you won't be reading my replies, it doesn't really concern me whether or not you read my posts. I have a strong inkling that you don't actually understand my posts even in the slightest. So, really these posts aren't for you, they might as well be written in pin yin.

mjmacky
09-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Sometimes I feel like I do charity for myself rather than for other people. grow4dough was so moved by my gesture, that he sent me a heartfelt PM expressing his deepest appreciation. You say you do these things for other people, but when you see things like this, you can't help but just feel really good about yourself.

His thank you letter in a PM:

go fuck yourself!

megabyteme
09-14-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm happy it all worked out between you two. :inlove:

mjmacky
09-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Isn't it great? Sometimes it's the shortest of words that can express the deepest of meaning.

anon
09-15-2011, 12:20 AM
go fuck yourself!

Next stop: "I know you are but what am I?"

Quarterquack
09-15-2011, 03:59 AM
I've recently taken to the interesting habit of getting people to react on an emotional level online. Can't quite place my finger on it, but the same people who generally get caught up in the inanity of questions like the meaning of life, also seem to reckon (not beckon, for the britfags here) that the interwebs means anything, much less life.

It's been an interesting few days for me, and I am noticing a similar change here. I could only hope macky can trouble people at a mental level for years to come.

OlegL
09-15-2011, 04:14 AM
I've recently taken to the interesting habit of getting people to react on an emotional level online.

And you did succeed in making me angry some time ago, even though you were someone I never met in real life. I wish I could understand myself...

Edit: oh, and macky, I agree that grow4dough was unfairly rude to you and other people.

Artemis
09-15-2011, 05:50 AM
I've recently taken to the interesting habit of getting people to react on an emotional level online. Can't quite place my finger on it, but the same people who generally get caught up in the inanity of questions like the meaning of life, also seem to reckon (not beckon, for the britfags here) that the interwebs means anything, much less life.

It's been an interesting few days for me, and I am noticing a similar change here. I could only hope macky can trouble people at a mental level for years to come.

It's because the interwebz is seriouz business. But seriously alot of the fodder that get wound up are spotty teenagers with hormones raging and very poor emotional control. It's sort of like fish in a barrel, or that game of torching ants with a magnifying glass when you were a kid, they can do fuck all about it, but it's still fun.
In Oleg's case he has never really wanted to move on from being a teenager so he gets lumped in the same category, although he isn't as much fun to wind up any more since he usually agrees with me.
But back to you, I wouldn't class getting bittards to bite as a big victory, it is on the same level as getting a galvanic response from a frog, but it can be an interesting pastime.

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 11:16 AM
so then with all this brotherly love for him. did anyone actually send him an invite.

mjmacky
09-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Right, victimization isn't the end game, self amusemization is the end game. Which reminds me, I forgot to recruit him to tTC

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Right, victimization isn't the end game, self amusemization is the end game. Which reminds me, I forgot to recruit him to tTCi am sure he would fit in there perfectly.....

mjmacky
09-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Right, victimization isn't the end game, self amusemization is the end game. Which reminds me, I forgot to recruit him to tTCi am sure he would fit in there perfectly.....

done (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436666-tTC-Recruitment-the-other-one?p=3614488#post3614488)

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 11:37 AM
:happy: i see what you did there . good luck with handling him.

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 08:26 PM
I wonder if growfordoh will ever need another invite return to this site?

Artemis
09-15-2011, 09:24 PM
I wonder if growfordoh will ever need another invite return to this site?

Well there's the next big leetzors site that is hard to get into, he might have to CUM back for that one ?

anon
09-15-2011, 10:22 PM
I hear these days a well-buffered CUM accunt can get you to places.

mjmacky
09-20-2011, 08:48 PM
He already got into tTC, he won't need anything else. We'll be on top for awhile.

anon
09-20-2011, 09:04 PM
I can't promise anything, but I'll talk with my pals on TFB and ScT v2. Sure, tTC is cool, but there's more to BitTorrent than that.

mjmacky
09-20-2011, 09:19 PM
tTC is cool, but there's more to BitTorrent than that.

:angry:

anon
09-20-2011, 09:34 PM
:sadwalk:

Artemis
09-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Oh noes, the tools are revolting.

mjmacky
09-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Oh noes, the tools are revolting.

It's apparently leet to revolt

anon
09-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Revolt is cool.

johhny
09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
get him easier on FreshonTV seems they re faster then BTN at uploading web-dls and scenepacks:)

IdolEyes787
09-21-2011, 12:12 PM
get him easier on FreshonTV seems they re faster then BTN at uploading web-dls and scenepacks:)

Special school closed today?

johhny
09-21-2011, 01:34 PM
i don't go to school LOL

IdolEyes787
09-21-2011, 04:50 PM
But you're obviously still special.

megabyteme
09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
i don't go to school LOL

Explains the two h's in your name. :mellow:

johhny
09-21-2011, 05:35 PM
i'm undercover :shifty:

megabyteme
09-21-2011, 05:38 PM

Someone should let some air under those covers occasionally. :P

Artemis
09-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Someone should let some air under those covers occasionally. :P

Perhaps one dutch oven too many ? :wacko:

mjmacky
09-22-2011, 12:26 AM
Low and bee hold, a request thread has deteriorated escalated to fart jokes

Artemis
09-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Low and bee hold, a request thread has deteriorated escalated to fart jokes

Anything to be of service in lowering the tone or plunging threads calamitously off-track, you only need to whistle....

mjmacky
09-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Anything to be of service in lowering the tone or plunging threads calamitously off-track, you only need to whistle....

I have a feeling you made that stipulation while picturing me without my two front teeth.