PDA

View Full Version : [Request] An invitation to Bibliotik

n00bz0r
09-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I've recently purchased an amazon kindle, and am looking for a decent place to get retail quality MOBI or ePUB books of relatively newer titles.
Having heard good things about bibliotik regarding the amount of DRM stripped retail ebooks, the request system along with uploaders with access to multiple digital libraries, I am pretty interested and excited about joining and using the site.

For the past few weeks, I've been using demonoid to get some of the books that I've wanted to read. But, the books which I am interested in reading are either unavailable, or are uploaded in non retail quality. Converting these non retail books to MOBI produce less than stellar results, more often than not. I also have an account at myanonamouse, but it has a pretty limited selection of retail epubs.
So far, I've always found something interesting enough to read on the fore mentioned sites.. but I honestly don't know how long will that be the case.

I've looked Bibliotik invite threads on What/Waffles/Cinematik and myanonamouse up, but it seems 'recruitment drives' on those sites have either been suspended, or limited exclusively to prospective uploaders with access to one or more digital libraries.

I'd really appreciate if anyone with an invite to bibliotik would consider inviting me. I have been a pretty decent member on most sites.. and as far as my seeding habits are concerned, I usually seed for as long as the primary HDD space isn't an issue. In case I move the data to external drives, I try to reseed stuff whenever I get a PM indicating the lack of seeders on torrents that I have grabbed. In addition to that, I've never traded invites or, been careless with my account on any site that I use.

In case someone has a spare invite and wouldn't mind helping another pirate who enjoys reading, feel free to PM me.

Cheers