PDA

View Full Version : Fucking smartphones...

NotLettingItGo
09-13-2011, 08:12 PM
... I mean seriously... as if the tube wasn't filled with sullen twats anyway... and like living in London gives them some excuse for being a load of sullen twats... to prove the point they sit on tube trains playing games on their fucking smartphones... most of them only know the tube has stopped because the dizzy bird doing the announcements on the train tells them... seriously if they didn't play those announcements, most of the dumb twats would miss their stations.

It's enough to make you value the work of the tube bombers.

Skiz
09-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Twat.

NotLettingItGo
09-13-2011, 09:23 PM
If you're that offended feel free to delete it, I really can't see how it's any more offensive than what was posted about 9/11 the other day though.

Something Else
09-13-2011, 09:46 PM
I don't think he was offended. He just thinks you're a twat.

Something Else
09-13-2011, 09:46 PM
As does the whole internets. Plouse won.

NotLettingItGo
09-13-2011, 09:50 PM
Cool :-D (Although I prefer "cunt" it's a more accurate description of what I really am)

I am merely the product of my experiences.

megabyteme
09-13-2011, 10:47 PM
I am merely the product of my experiences.

I am pleased to hear you are receiving the life you truly have coming to you. Douche bag.

iLOVENZB
09-13-2011, 11:08 PM
My smartphone isn't smart enough to find me when I forget it at home :unsure:

Quarterquack
09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
My smartphone isn't smart enough to find me when I forget it at home :unsure:

Smartphones have a lot of catching up to do to the internets.

IdolEyes787
09-14-2011, 02:10 AM
... I mean seriously... as if the tube wasn't filled with sullen twats anyway... and like living in London gives them some excuse for being a load of sullen twats... to prove the point they sit on tube trains playing games on their fucking smartphones... most of them only know the tube has stopped because the dizzy bird doing the announcements on the train tells them... seriously if they didn't play those announcements, most of the dumb twats would miss their stations.

I was in the grocery store yesterday .As I stood in line the young woman on the Blackberry looked up long enough to tell her young daughter not to bother her father who was standing a mere few feet away because he was talking on his phone.
I expect the children - there were two of them - to grow up into proper little self absorbed robotic consumers just like Mum and Dad. :)

iLOVENZB
09-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Well, she was a Blackberry user :pinch:

IdolEyes787
09-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Are you one of the cunts who while walking with a friend totally ignores them so that you can chat on your phone?

iLOVENZB
09-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Complete opposite. Unless it's a business call I talk to both.

Mr. Mulder
09-14-2011, 06:50 AM
i don't think they should bomb the tubes again, that was super not ok to do... :unsure: Plus Angy Birds is awesome.

Artemis
09-14-2011, 07:22 AM
........ Plus angy birds is awesome.

fuck yeah:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::cool:

NotLettingItGo
09-14-2011, 07:26 AM
I am pleased to hear you are receiving the life you truly have coming to you. Douche bag.

As I start yet another glorious day of my life, I sit here and smile, safe in the knowledge that my life is wonderful when compared to that of a hypocrite like you.

I believe one of the effects of humor is to ease the pain of events that evoke other emotions, ones we don't want to have. There is something healing in being able to laugh, instead of being stuck with grief/anger/resentment/fear/revenge/rage...

Yeah, yeah. We are all evil for making jokes about tragedies, or different gender, race, nationality, handicap, deformity, etc. It isn't about bravery, and confrontation, it's about having a laugh. Dark humor is no more hideous than horror movies depicting harm done to individuals.

It would be easy to take the high-ground on this. I know. "Just don't do it, man. That's wrong!" Yeah, not going to happen anytime soon no matter how hard the politically correct movement gets.

And, seriously, you are criticizing dark humor with a screen name of, "rejectOfAllah". No, you'd NEVER want to offend anyone, would you? :lol:

harrydresden
09-14-2011, 06:25 PM
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD." (Deuteronomy 23:1-2)

Biggles
09-14-2011, 07:12 PM
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD." (Deuteronomy 23:1-2)

He was quite strict about that sort of thing - cheeky kids were high on his "things I don't like" list too.

megabyteme
09-14-2011, 07:31 PM
As I start yet another glorious day of my life, I sit here and smile, safe in the knowledge that my life is wonderful when compared to that of a hypocrite like you.

I believe one of the effects of humor is to ease the pain of events that evoke other emotions, ones we don't want to have. There is something healing in being able to laugh, instead of being stuck with grief/anger/resentment/fear/revenge/rage...

Yeah, yeah. We are all evil for making jokes about tragedies, or different gender, race, nationality, handicap, deformity, etc. It isn't about bravery, and confrontation, it's about having a laugh. Dark humor is no more hideous than horror movies depicting harm done to individuals.

It would be easy to take the high-ground on this. I know. "Just don't do it, man. That's wrong!" Yeah, not going to happen anytime soon no matter how hard the politically correct movement gets.

And, seriously, you are criticizing dark humor with a screen name of, "rejectOfAllah". No, you'd NEVER want to offend anyone, would you? :lol:

Not surprisingly, you fail to make a point... :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
09-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Life isn't all about making points, old chap. Sometimes it is enough to just state the truth and leave it at that.

megabyteme
09-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Life isn't all about making points, old chap. Sometimes it is enough to just state the truth and leave it at that.

Well, at least you are consistent about not making points.

NotLettingItGo
09-14-2011, 07:37 PM
I rest my case.

megabyteme
09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
I rest my case.

The jury finds you incompetent to stand trial.

NotLettingItGo
09-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Oooo maybe I am a chavis dupe account then... if I'm that incompetent I must be.

megabyteme
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
You've committed the biggest crime on the internets, you've become a bore. Bye. ;)

NotLettingItGo
09-14-2011, 07:50 PM
OMFG!!! That takes some balls... you accusing me of being boring... FFS man... look at your posts. Trying to bait me with 'chavis is better than you' bullshit...

Kettle Pot black calling or what?

Artemis
09-14-2011, 08:30 PM

He was quite strict about that sort of thing - cheeky kids were high on his "things I don't like" list too.

But his favorite thing was stoning, a long list of his commandments ended in stoning (unless you were a slave), so I guess if you were wounded in the stones by stoning you'd be doubly fucked ?