PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Headquarters Review

elppiy
09-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Tracker
Forum

Theshq is a ratio free private tracker that specializes in all things apple, including software and games for mac osx, ipad/iphone are also indexed. Also a handy place for finding comics it's well organised into subsections for publishers (marvel, dc, image, etc) so pretty easy to find what youre looking for or new shit to get into its the best one so far i know.

anon
09-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Nice to see another Apple tracker, considering BrokenStones monopolized that sort of stuff (as far as I know) :P

If you were able to provide stats (amount of torrents, members, seeders and leechers), objective ratings for pretimes, speed, content and overall, and the seeding difficulty, I'll add this to the WTO. Thanks in advance!

KFlint
09-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Will make it simple, next one to post with a new account behind a proxy server in this thread will be banned immediately.

Thank you.

mjmacky
09-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I think my ragey post went to lala land. Why is this thread attracting that kind of attention?

KFlint
09-16-2011, 04:22 PM
It's not, it's always the same cunt that keep posting, the review and the other posts. I banned like 12 dupe accounts.

Twisted way to hype a tracker?

Closing this (for now).