PDA

View Full Version : Most spurious excuse for a glory hole ever.

Squeamous
09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Well, I won't fall for it a second time! Keep your hands off my desk, boss!

Artemis
09-14-2011, 11:12 PM
You're not looking at the wider picture, you need to copy the handwriting on the 'hole here' postit score a couple of pads of green postits and randomly daub the aforementioned postit's at various places around the office, giving lots of ventilation to people you dislike ofc.

Mr. Mulder
09-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Natalie sounds hawt. i'd do stuffs to her hole. Sex stuffs :naughty:

there's loads of pubs here in brighton with glory holes in the mens room. True story :smilie4:

Squeamous
09-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Brighton you say? :smilie4:

Natalie spends all day ordering men in overalls about. Natalie is the kind of woman women want to be and men want to do.

Proper Bo
09-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Natalie sounds hawt. i'd do stuffs to her hole. Sex stuffs :naughty:

there's loads of pubs here in brighton with glory holes in the mens room. True story :smilie4:

They must be right at your eye level too :pinch:

Squeamous
09-15-2011, 11:07 AM
:glag:

Mr. Mulder
09-15-2011, 11:54 AM
:fist:

chalice
09-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Quality midget joke to the max.

harrydresden
09-15-2011, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes:

Biggles
09-16-2011, 11:31 PM
One the senior chaps in a previous job I was in was arrested for the glory hole thing in a pubic toilet. He successfully defended the charges by demonstrating to the judge (not sure of how this was done exactly) that he was too mighty for said hole and therefore the laws of physics forbade the crime having taken place. Result was that although there were the inevitable scurrilous sniggers these were outweighed with envious glances. Fortune favours the brave.

JPaul
09-17-2011, 02:20 PM
We get it Les, you have a big cawk.

FFS you don't have to ram it down everyone's throat, or rub our faces in it.

mjmacky
09-17-2011, 05:29 PM
One the senior chaps in a previous job I was in was arrested for the glory hole thing in a pubic toilet. He successfully defended the charges by demonstrating to the judge (not sure of how this was done exactly) that he was too mighty for said hole and therefore the laws of physics forbade the crime having taken place. Result was that although there were the inevitable scurrilous sniggers these were outweighed with envious glances. Fortune favours the brave.

OK sure, but what about the "it was soft in, soft out" counter argument? Did it not matter due to the doubt? It's like someone who can't pull there fist through the theater cup holder, you would have to show a lack of cognitive skill or relentless stubbornness to pull it off.

Biggles
09-17-2011, 07:55 PM

OK sure, but what about the "it was soft in, soft out" counter argument? Did it not matter due to the doubt? It's like someone who can't pull there fist through the theater cup holder, you would have to show a lack of cognitive skill or relentless stubbornness to pull it off.

No idea - I do know the defence was successful and the implication as reported (with much tittering) in the press at the time was that the member was infeasibly large in relation to the hole.

Biggles
09-17-2011, 07:56 PM

:naughty:

Squeamous
09-18-2011, 01:41 PM

How do we know you he wasn't the one on the receiving end?

you would have to show a lack of cognitive skill or relentless stubbornness to pull it off.

Is there any other way? :unsure:

Biggles
09-19-2011, 09:55 PM

you would have to show a lack of cognitive skill or relentless stubbornness to pull it off.

Hmphh!

I understand that the other cubicle was occupied by an occifer or something else.

So it was surprising he wasn't screwed come to think of it. :huh:

j2k4
09-21-2011, 09:48 PM

It strikes me, Les, that JP is a master of subtle nuance.

And thank God for that, huh, 'cuz sometimes he's just a bludgeoning half-wit.

megabyteme
09-22-2011, 06:39 PM

Hmphh!

I understand that the other cubicle was occupied by an occifer or something else.

So it was surprising he wasn't screwed come to think of it. :huh:

For some reason, this evokes the memories of the velociraptors ramming the steel door in the first Jurassic Park. That, and King Kong breaking free before ravaging New York.

Did the officer get paid leave for post-traumatic stress? :unsure: