PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple question.

Quarterquack
09-15-2011, 03:41 PM
For movie lovers that visit this section, did any site in the torrenting world do anything special to commemorate Cliff Robertson's journey out of this world? Could be anything from a pack to a freeleech on all of his movies etc.? Just trying to see if any site actually cares about the memories and people instead of simply the files.

:whistling

ratboy
09-15-2011, 04:31 PM
who was he m8 as i aint got a clue m8

megabyteme
09-15-2011, 04:35 PM
It sounds like something they would do on iTS. I don't know if they did since my account was pruned long ago.

Here is his site: http://www.cliffrobertson.info/

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 04:48 PM
i have not seen anything on the golden oldies movie sites as i call them.
Gormogon has a few of his but the site as been on free leech for a fortnight or so
its haven't got anything at all...

megabyteme
09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
PtP has a very good collection (most movie versions have at least one seed. Go to ptp, and add this to the end of URL: /artist.php?id=34760

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 05:42 PM
For movie lovers that visit this section, did any site in the torrenting world do anything special to commemorate Cliff Robertson's journey out of this world? Could be anything from a pack to a freeleech on all of his movies etc.? Just trying to see if any site actually cares about the memories and people instead of simply the files.

:whistling

Nothing on anything I belong to (KG,PTN,iTS,CG,SecretC,Goem).I thought Goem might have something but actually except for a few notable exceptions (Charlie,PT 109) he was more of a character actor than a charismatic leading man.

I sincerely hope you are a troll account and actually not that much of a clueless idiot.

mrnobody
09-15-2011, 06:28 PM

spiderman's uncle.

chalice
09-15-2011, 07:15 PM

spiderman's uncle.

Your face is a simple question.

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 07:36 PM
spiderman's uncle.

I may be laughing on the outside but I'm crying on the inside.

chalice
09-15-2011, 07:40 PM

Life gets worse. True story and fact to the max. You love it.

OlegL
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
I don't think I ever heard of Cliff Robertson before. I think I never watched the Spiderman movies.

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 08:03 PM

Life gets worse. True story and fact to the max. You love it.
Thankfully there is death.

Please consider me a dog ,a faithful companion in times both good and bad and when the next person decides it's a good idea to display their ignorance here, kindly euthanize me.

Thanking you in advance since afterwards it's highly unlikely I will get the chance.

I don't think I ever heard of Cliff Robertson before. I think I never watched the Spiderman movies.

As I still have some respect for life,trolls don't count.

OlegL
09-15-2011, 08:14 PM
IdolEyes, but I am being serious. I don't think I ever heard of Cliff Robertson before.

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 08:19 PM
IdolEyes, but I am being serious. I don't think I ever heard of Cliff Robertson before.

He played lead guitar for The Band and was also apparently Uncle Ben in the Spiderman movie.

I think he was also the father of the girl who played Clare on 90210.
Don't quote me on that one though.

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 08:25 PM
i think he was best in the film charly where he won an Oscar and the good old classic 633 squadron

IdolEyes787
09-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I thought he was also quite good in Carney, the movie about the group Wilson/ Philips.

Btw Jody Foster is Gay.I don't know about you but that basically ruins Taxi Driver for me.

thebazzla
09-15-2011, 08:42 PM
me thinks you have been watching too many Katie perry videos idol.......

Artemis
09-15-2011, 09:41 PM
I thought he was also quite good in Carney, the movie about the group Wilson/ Philips.

Btw Jody Foster is Gay.I don't know about you but that basically ruins Taxi Driver for me.

There are many lesbians who work as prostitutes, they can do it more easily because they don't care. So the premise still works with Jody Foster in Taxi Driver, or did she float your boat and now you realise that she is a vaginatarian it is off putting ?