PDA

View Full Version : Revolt Forum/Tracker

rawdata
09-15-2011, 10:09 PM

anon
09-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Cool.

This "review" should probably be moved here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/389598-Revolt-Review).

Disme
09-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Where's the 'tracker' that was mentioned in the title :unsure:

Artemis
09-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Damn that's an antique screencap! Revolt's tracker (such that it was) was removed more than 18 months ago. Revolt also discourages any mention of invites to bt trackers so your average collector is shit out of luck!
Revolt is just a general forum these days, the only real rarity is that it is invite only.

nhecnhec
09-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Where's the 'tracker' that was mentioned in the title :unsure:

Site sh#t
http://revolt.org.uk

Revolt also discourages any mention of invites so your average collector is shit out of luck!

IRC. irc.revolt.org.uk
Channel. #revolt

revolt is worth nothing it's only a community forum and at f******* forum invite to revolt.org.uk is given for free

IdolEyes787
09-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Site sh#t

Revolt also discourages any mention of invites so your average collector is shit out of luck!

IRC. irc.revolt.org.uk
Channel. #revolt

revolt is worth nothing it's only a community forum and at f******* forum invite to revolt.org.uk is given for free

Are you trying to be an idiot or is your immense stupidity just a gift.

KFlint
09-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Removed the entry that was added to the WTO, a forum has nothing to do there.

anon
09-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Site sh#t

IRC. irc.revolt.org.uk
Channel. #revolt

I'd be most interested in knowing what the hell that has to do with the posts you quoted. :mellow:

Removed the entry that was added to the WTO

I looked for it yesterday but couldn't find it, thought it had been deleted already... looks like my Ctrl+F is broken :ermm:

Artemis
09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Site sh#t

IRC. irc.revolt.org.uk
Channel. #revolt

I left the original quote with url and irc intact simply because revolt isn't that secret, just private. Second of all the moron doesn't know how to credit his quotes, it was I who mentioned invites, now the meaning of my post was that there are no invite threads or invite requests on the Revolt forum this is expressly prohibited, so any collector who thinks being a member gives them the key to the VIP mensroom is sorely mistaken.
Lastly there is the retard's quote that Revolt is worth nothing and that at f******* forum invites are given for free, now speshalboi is out and out lying here, there are no invites unless you know a member and they recommend you, the invite is then sent at the staff's discretion, so even requesting an invite does not automatically mean that it is granted.
Now I know this because I have been a member of Revolt for several years, the forum used to have a tracker and used to have an invites section, both gained unwanted attention from the collectors among you, so to remove this problem the staff disabled both, so now there is no reason to collect this bookmark.

th0r
09-17-2011, 03:05 AM
there's no reason go to that bookmark, period

bumrocks
09-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Nothing more than a poster trying to show us how cool they are by having the screenies...Sad to see someone would be so blatantly disrespectful and reckless as to post screens with other peoples usernames. The other shit is lame of them but this takes them to the retarded realm.

Hopefully, FST staff will remove or edit the pic to reflect the bad taste in which it was posted...

1000possibleclaws
09-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Usernames are not personal info, not sure what the issue is with these screens. And seriously doubt a member with 1 posts is doing this to be 'cool'. Although I can think of other reasons...

Revolt staffers disabling me for calling the shit site how it is, is more lame than the act of posting a bunch of lame pictures imo. All that is missing is a screen of the uninteresting topics on the board and one of the mostly spam replies to said topics. And maybe a screen of the mostly dead irc channel, or of the monthly donation begging that will most likely be filled by lfc4eva or some n00b who wants double donation stars.

ExtraDry
09-17-2011, 06:33 AM
Those screen shots are from someone that has just joined not all forum threads are open to him, suppose he showing FST how cool he is that he's got revolt screens shots
Let me give you a one handed clap, you are giving me wood just looking at those screens:lol:

Cabalo
09-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Nothing more than a poster trying to show us how cool they are by having the screenies...Sad to see someone would be so blatantly disrespectful and reckless as to post screens with other peoples usernames. The other shit is lame of them but this takes them to the retarded realm.

Hopefully, FST staff will remove or edit the pic to reflect the bad taste in which it was posted...
Last time I checked, nicknames are not personal info. They are, well... nicknames.

predateur
09-17-2011, 11:16 AM
is this site still exist ? LOL

ronson
09-17-2011, 12:50 PM
http://revolt.org.uk/login.php?error= i think :) yeah :D

xedy
09-17-2011, 12:51 PM
i don`t think revolt`s tracker is dead

Slickerey
09-17-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm pretty sure this site has been around for as long as I can remember.

Why are we starting up these threads about "rare" trackers? It's pretty much pointless to drool about a place you'll never get into....

A
09-17-2011, 02:05 PM

Why are we starting up these threads about "rare" trackers? It's pretty much pointless to drool about a place you'll never get into....
And yet and yet, you got in all ... Right?

09-17-2011, 04:31 PM

i think slickerey is a cool guy, he gets into leet sites and doesnt afraid of telling people.

anon
09-17-2011, 04:41 PM

Cool.

09-17-2011, 04:43 PM

Cool.

+1

ca_aok
09-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I think it runs on magnets.

Slickerey
09-17-2011, 09:23 PM
I think it runs on magnets.
How do magnets work?

By the way, if you consider IPTorrents "1337," then yes, I am "1337."

I'm fine with what I have, thank you very much. :)

anon
09-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Who needs donations when you have these?

ExtraDry
09-17-2011, 11:14 PM
anon dude you fucked up big time buddy with the placement of the magnets, your going back in time, clockwise makes time go forward we will all back using Windows Millennium again :wacko:

anon
09-17-2011, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't mind Windows ME as long as I don't have to go back all the way to dial-up. :fear:

ExtraDry
09-17-2011, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't mind Windows ME as long as I don't have to go back all the way to dial-up. :fear:
Sorry that's a given

The_Martinator
09-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Is this a recruitment thread where I can also talk shit about the site in question?

If so, this is my post:

I hear ReVolt is cool site with frendly staffs and small community and also have packs. I searche for small forum cause I like to post lol Can I haz invite nao?

I will talk shit about them next time (it takes time to get from dreams to hatred). :)

IdolEyes787
09-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Define cool.

anon
09-19-2011, 11:40 AM
✓ Sucked up to staff
✓ Mentioned community factor
✓ Mentioned packs (doubles score)
✓ Good reason to search for an invite
✓ Persistence on his request over time

✗ Didn't mention pretimes
✗ Failed to define cool

I searche for small forum cause I like to post lol

:lol:

About talking shit of them... I think you just ruined the surprise element ;)

The_Martinator
09-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Define cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_%28aesthetic%29

You have some catching up to do, pal. :P

They may think I ruined the surprise element, but now they're waiting for my hate and thus I haz them right where I wantz them!! Muahaha!!

P2PDog
09-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Define cool.

Cool = Revolt (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435184-Invite/page3?p=3593080&viewfull=1#post3593080)

IdolEyes787
09-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Define cool.

Cool = Revolt (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435184-Invite/page3?p=3593080&viewfull=1#post3593080)

You use my own words against me.:(
I would argue the point but then there is no way of winning an argument with an idiot.

bumrocks
09-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Imo, posting usernames of those at a private site is uncalled for and useless to the review at least. Argue whatever point you want. Regardless, I think it is shitty.

This is an extreme example but appropriate atm...A screenie showing usernames at UtN would have some people freaked out. Usernames do not = an IP but.......

IdolEyes787
09-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh you were being serious being serious.

Username = pseudonym/nom de plume/pen name = a device to conceal one's true identity:mellow:

The underlying problem I have with the person that posted the screenshots is that he agreed not to do that sort of thing and then he cuntishly did.
Other than that harm done basically zero.

mjmacky
09-19-2011, 05:35 PM
The underlying problem I have with the person that posted the screenshots is that he agreed not to do that sort of thing and then he cuntishly did.

We all do that shit all the time. I think we all violate each of the TOS we've agreed to every time we're on a computer.

kingeater
09-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Define cool.
There is only one way to define cool:
/Seriously Cool

anon
09-19-2011, 07:48 PM

You've just created an infinite loop. The only solution at this point is to delete system32.

Xizie
09-19-2011, 08:39 PM

You've just created an infinite loop. The only solution at this point is to delete system32.

My linux box is refusing to boot.. it keeps mentioning something about a hal.dll what is hal.dll?

likeable
09-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Finally an insight into this somewhat mysterious forum..

killercam101
09-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Finally an insight into this somewhat mysterious forum. Thanks for the screenies. No torrents? Not interested!

Blame it on Obamacare.

Artemis
09-19-2011, 09:38 PM
......The underlying problem I have with the person that posted the screenshots is that he agreed not to do that sort of thing and then he cuntishly did.

Further to the aforementioned harm the screenshots are at least 3 years old making them rather pointless, unless you want to critique the stylesheet used on that particular forum.

n00bz0r
09-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Is this a recruitment thread where I can also talk shit about the site in question?

If so, this is my post:

I hear ReVolt is cool site with frendly staffs and small community and also have packs. I searche for small forum cause I like to post lol Can I haz invite nao?
I will talk shit about them next time (it takes time to get from dreams to hatred). :)

:lol:
Send me an email ID.

The_Martinator
09-20-2011, 04:02 PM
mail send tx m8! will rep u! only 1 questn, u have seedbox?! I needz buffer lol

I meant to write cuz instead of cause in the first post. I'm terribly sorry. My grammar is not as good as I'd like it to be, but I'm getting there.

nuttcase
09-30-2011, 05:25 PM
......The underlying problem I have with the person that posted the screenshots is that he agreed not to do that sort of thing and then he cuntishly did.

Further to the aforementioned harm the screenshots are at least 3 years old making them rather pointless, unless you want to critique the stylesheet used on that particular forum.

Its not a torrent tracker anymore, but a place where people can talk about anything, and almost anything is allowed in there, including posting serial key and so on.
The site have the rumor that "you can get all elite tracker invites from there" this is NOT true, it is right that many staff members on elite trackers are there, but see rule number 9 -> but you can get friends in there that can get you in everywhere.
This is a 6 years old trackers/ now forum, only with "elite members" so the knowledge in there are crazy, and people really help each other !

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 05:36 PM

It must hurt you to try and string sentences together.

Its not a torrent tracker anymore, but a place where people can talk about anything, and almost anything is allowed in there, including posting serial key and so on.
The site have the rumor that "you can get all elite tracker invites from there" this is NOT true, it is right that many staff members on elite trackers are there, but see rule number 9 -> but you can get friends in there that can get you in everywhere.
This is a 6 years old trackers/ now forum, only with "elite members" so the knowledge in there are crazy, and people really help each other !

It must hurt you to try and string sentences together.

Oh look no member on Revolt under the name "nutcase". What a surprise.
A suggestion:if you wish to speak with anything approaching authority here try not hiding behind a pseudonym of ironically a pseudonym.:mellow:

Of course you're l33t and I'm not and maybe this is how they do things in l33tworld.

A
09-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Of course you're l33t and I'm not and maybe this is how they do things in l33tworld.
Che, you are so out of touch. That's like how to l33t 101 hmph.

Funkin'
09-30-2011, 07:28 PM
only with "elite members" so the knowledge in there are crazy,

Wow... The leet circle-jerks that I'm a member of are only filled with spamming douches. I would love to be a member of one that's filled with crazy knowledge instead.

n00bz0r, martin, Idol, any help? Screenshots given upon request.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 08:08 PM
I don't know if this is helpful but I post on non-bt related Reality TV forums where being a spamming douche is considered a requirement for acceptance.

Funkin'
09-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Check out Carfellas. It's the latest reality tv show that i'm hooked on. Something about overweight Italians constantly cursing and arguing over the proper way to pronounce the word cannoli is amusing to me.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Do they whack anybody?
Also is there anyone in the U.S. without a reality show?

Funkin'
09-30-2011, 10:52 PM
No whacking on screen. But apparently they were 'mobbed up' in the past, so I'm sure plenty of whacking went on back then.

As for your second question, I'm not sure if I've seen any Muslim reality shows.

n00bz0r
10-01-2011, 02:34 AM
As for your second question, I'm not sure if I've seen any Muslim reality shows.

Not to offend anyone, but it would be very inconvenient for organizers of a muslim reality show to identify contestants and/or winners in an event like this:

http://i.imgur.com/ERJvG.jpg

or

http://i.imgur.com/WhZVV.jpg

IdolEyes787
10-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Yes say "not to offend anyone" as like that will stop the jihad descending on your head.

Btw to any Muslim fundamentalist out there ( cause you can't have fun without also being mental:)) as I understand it Revolt is big on the bashing of the faithful .
I suggest you please address all righteous Holy anger in that direction my Islamic brothers.

richasis
10-01-2011, 01:55 PM

In Canada, there's always "Little Mosque on the Prairie"... not a reality show per se, but still... :D

Albo Da Kid
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
All these private torrent forum/communities require you to invest time in them and you can't express yourself freely most of the time cause you don't want to step on nobody's shoes. IMO The'yre all a waste of time (in my experience at least)

Best forum is Fst. The only Place where you can do or say whatever you want and you don't have to be friends with anybody that you don't like just because you're both part of a "closed tight-knit community".

megabyteme
10-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Btw to any Muslim fundamentalist out there ( cause you can't have fun without also being mental:)) as I understand it Revolt is big on the bashing of the faithful .

I always thought they provided funds to needy mentalists in the community.

With that in mind, I have put together a short "list" of people who truly act in a non-Muslim way, and I was wondering if I "donated" to some of these community members if they could "preach" to the people on my "list". ;)

Artemis
10-04-2011, 03:11 AM

Could be quite an explosive addition to the genre, the producers would at least get some bang for their buck:naughty:

xedy
10-04-2011, 11:06 AM
commeon why are you guys all so obsessed by revolt?

megabyteme
10-04-2011, 02:35 PM

Why are you so obviously revolting?

Artemis
10-04-2011, 07:54 PM

You do realise that the 'e' is nowhere near either the 'm' or 'o' keys on your keyboard. Did you have a sudden spasm while typing ?

zoeygirly
10-05-2011, 01:57 AM

Why are you so obviously revolting?

I love how this could be taken in so many different ways.....good one.

xedy
10-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Anyway how many user revolt has or how many torrents they have?

Artemis
10-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Anyway how many user revolt has or how many torrents they have?

Read the thread, all will be revealed....

gionman
10-05-2011, 08:51 AM
They must of liked this thread and opened sign ups...woot!

Artemis
10-05-2011, 09:49 AM
They must of liked this thread and opened sign ups...woot!

You're only 4 years too late, but do keep trying....

Disme
10-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Fuck you gionman ... I believed your 'hoax' and signed up for a second account, before realising it was all a big trap and now my account(s) is (are) banned for having a dupe account :angry:

anon
10-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Fine, I'll start my own Revolt. With blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the Revolt.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Fine, I'll start my own Revolt. With blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the Revolt.

That's the spirit ,that's how every l33tist ,ultimately pointless website gets started.
Then with a little effort , a modicum of luck and the grace of Glod ,before you know it your site could too be filled with a bunch of insincere,borderline illiterate, non-English speaking,teen-age level hunters.
Or as we like to refer to them as ,good bt members.

harrydresden
10-05-2011, 04:50 PM
or bittards

IdolEyes787
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
or harrydresden.

Stabber
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Who needs a communist forum ?

IdolEyes787
10-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Who needs a communist forum ?

I guessing communists.And it's Marxist btw.

Stabber
10-05-2011, 05:17 PM
there is no communism nowadays :) , only pseudocommunism

megabyteme
10-05-2011, 05:24 PM

I've seen your hookers. They are revolting. Your blackjack skills, on the other hand, aren't too bad.

And it is an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

anon
10-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I've seen your hookers. They are revolting. Your blackjack skills, on the other hand, aren't too bad.

Thank you, comrade megabyteme.

MZPERX
10-08-2011, 09:43 AM
???