PDA

View Full Version : Romanian Content Tracker

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 03:39 PM
I am in great need to learn the Romanian language.
I do not have the money to join a foreign language class.

What i kindly ask is to learn from you people,if there is a tracker dedicated to romanian content audio/visual+books/magazines.

I do not care if it is public or private.
I also do not care what rank the tracker is.

Just romanian content.

Thanks in advance.

hagckz0r
09-18-2011, 04:09 PM
That's new.

docspedia.org is a Ro tracker that has Ro e-learning material on it. Unfortunately there isn't something like Eng-Ro learning, maybe you can reverse engineering and try to learn from Ro-Eng as there are some materials of that type.

Just curious, why do u want to learn Ro? :D

whatcdfan
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Rutracker also has some good foreign languages learning content.

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 04:15 PM
That's new.

docspedia.org is a Ro tracker that has Ro e-learning material on it. Unfortunately there isn't something like Eng-Ro learning, maybe you can reverse engineering and try to learn from Ro-Eng as there are some materials of that type.

Just curious, why do u want to learn Ro? :D

Anything like Romanian TV-series or movies could be very helpful too,not just learning guides.
Ive already collected books to learn.

The reason is that i am planning to live and work there in 2 years from now.

cibu
09-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Finally someone has realized how cool we romanians are!
take a look here , it may help http://www.101languages.net/romanian/ , I know it's not a tracker but it helps

Oh , if you want a classic romanian movie search for "dacii 1966( I think , I don't know the year exactly , only dacii works too ) on TL .

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 04:30 PM
take a look here , it may help http://www.101languages.net/romanian/ , I know it's not a tracker but it helps

Oh , if you want a classic romanian movie search for "dacii 1966( I think , I don't know the year exactly , only dacii works too ) on TL .

Hey cibu.

How old are you mate?

Looking for info from the inside about Romania.

hagckz0r
09-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Pf.. there is a tracker only with Ro movies content, can't remember it now. Maybe other member knows of it..
Have fun in Ro!

Btw if you want to watch Ro Television channels online you can try: http://www.spicetv.ro/#tvr-1

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I've also tried to buy a satellite package like Dolce or Digi.

But people dont sell out of Romania.

cibu
09-18-2011, 05:22 PM

Hey cibu.

How old are you mate?

I'm 20 years old . As hackzor said , there is a tracker with only Ro movies content but I can't remember its name for some reason..... I remember how the browse page looked like but nothing more:(
I do know of a cartoon /kids tracker called tekken. It has free sign up ( the url is tekken.ro ) .
I've looked everywhere on my email address for a confirmation link from that romanian tracker but nothing yet . In case I remember it , I will let you know .
Btw in which town are you going to come ?

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey cibu.

How old are you mate?

I'm 20 years old . As hackzor said , there is a tracker with only Ro movies content but I can't remember its name for some reason..... I remember how the browse page looked like but nothing more:(
I do know of a cartoon /kids tracker called tekken. It has free sign up ( the url is tekken.ro ) .
I've looked everywhere on my email address for a confirmation link from that romanian tracker but nothing yet . In case I remember it , I will let you know .
Btw in which town are you going to come ?

I don't know the city yet.

I'll try Constanta but i guess Bucharest since it is the centre of attention in Romania.

I've sent you a friend request.

Please accept it.

cibu
09-18-2011, 09:00 PM
I have accepted it a couple of hours ago . I have a couple of friends from Constanta ... weed's the best there :lol:

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 09:28 PM
For some reason my posts get posted with a great delay and looks like that i cannot send you a personal message.

Is there a way so we can talk further about life in your beautiful country?

cibu
09-18-2011, 10:08 PM
yeah , sure . I'm gonna send you a pm with my yahoo messenger id . Does that work for you ?

Holly Crap , I can send you pm's , for some reason , I don't know why that is .
Anyway , I'm gonna post my id here and after you add me I will delete it , so be quick .
///

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Sounds good.

Send please.

ok done

Jerry
09-18-2011, 10:55 PM

I'll try Constanta but i guess Bucharest since it is the centre of attention in Romania.

Please accept it.

neah...if you want to try a new home, definetly must go in Constanta :) ( must exactly in Navodari or Ovidu..this places its called "area residential" )
here are the Black Sea mate ;) now the season is almost finished but don't worry if you have a BMW or an AUDI you'll get a lots of chicks who like to plays...
maybe you don't know but in Romania..here, are the most beautiful women in the world my friend!

XenoErch
09-18-2011, 11:03 PM

Please accept it.

neah...if you want to try a new home, definetly must go in Constanta :) ( must exactly in Navodari or Ovidu..this places its called "area residential" )
here are the Black Sea mate ;) now the season is almost finished but don't worry if you have a BMW or an AUDI you'll get a lots of chicks who like to plays...
maybe you don't know but in Romania..here, are the most beautiful women in the world my friend!

Agree about the women thing!

cibu
09-19-2011, 10:42 AM

Please accept it.

Yo jerry , you're from Sport-scene right ?:D

@XenoErch - remember we talked about tv ? You don't have to buy a satelite , just go to this website ( with Internet explorer) and install some plugins , and you can watch romanian tv stations instantly . http://cool-tv.tk/

XenoErch
09-19-2011, 03:09 PM

@XenoErch - remember we talked about tv ? You don't have to buy a satelite , just go to this website ( with Internet explorer) and install some plugins , and you can watch romanian tv stations instantly . http://cool-tv.tk/

Ive already tried Delicast.ro

Lets see this one.

Jerry
09-19-2011, 03:29 PM

no mate..but, I don't know exactly what you want to tell!

cibu
09-19-2011, 05:13 PM
I used to know this guy , a moderator from sport-scene.net and his username was jerry and incidently he was from Romania . So I thought you were him .