PDA

View Full Version : FSF down forever?

Eliteseeders
09-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I see that FSF website has gone down now? There have been no new posts for a couple of months. Anyone know what the situation is? Or whether it will come back up. It was one of the best filesharing site to stay updated with news. When I noticed this, I decided to look for alternatives to FSF and came across a few like http://wazmaniak.blogspot.com/ and http://nthekno.info/

Feel free to suggest more sites that may be as good as FSF. Hoping it would come back up.

Cabalo
09-18-2011, 04:43 PM
FSF has been dead for way longer than that.
It was a biased site, as its owner, sharky, was always kissing ass and blatantly promoting sites that brought him some kind of benefit.

Won't be missed.

Eliteseeders
09-18-2011, 05:25 PM
It was a biased site, as its owner, sharky, was always kissing ass and blatantly promoting sites that brought him some kind of benefit.

Won't be missed.

Its only recently that the site has been down. It used to be up but dead as in no new posts. Thats why I was wondering what happened. Could you be more specific as that is a strong accusation to make which should be backed up.

A
09-18-2011, 05:46 PM

Won't be missed.

Its only recently that the site has been down. It used to be up but dead as in no new posts. Thats why I was wondering what happened. Could you be more specific as that is a strong accusation to make which should be backed up.
lol

esco123
09-18-2011, 08:25 PM
filenetworks....

Cabalo
09-18-2011, 08:40 PM
By the way, that wazmaniak site is empty, so refrain from using this board to advertise it like you're doing now.

It seems you spent a lot of time at TPS but none here, and surely we won't allow you to be piggybacking on our board to promote your site.

anon
09-19-2011, 12:54 AM
I see that FSF website has gone down now? There have been no new posts for a couple of months.

Almost a full year would be more accurate.

Many of the 600+ comments on the last article sharky posted contained some interesting theories as to what happened to him. Mine is that he vanished for whatever reason and the hosting company finally shut the server down.

Personally, the only reason I more or less know what's going on in BT these days is because I frequent this forum. The FILEnetworks blog would indeed make a pretty good alternative to FSF from what I've seen, though.

Eliteseeders
09-19-2011, 01:00 AM
By the way, that wazmaniak site is empty, so refrain from using this board to advertise it like you're doing now.

It seems you spent a lot of time at TPS but none here, and surely we won't allow you to be piggybacking on our board to promote your site.

I don't think it is wise to make assumptions here. First of all you made an assumption about FSF being a biased site, and all I asked is to elaborate on that but I receive an assumption that I own wazmaniak and ntheknow? And also I'm from TPS which I don't know what that is. I think we are going off topic here, the reason why I made this post is because before FSF was accessible, now you get page cannot be found error. I just wanted to know what the situation is surrounding FSF and any alternatives if it is down forever.

I see that FSF website has gone down now? There have been no new posts for a couple of months.

Almost a full year would be more accurate.

Many of the 600+ comments on the last article sharky posted contained some interesting theories as to what happened to him. Mine is that he vanished for whatever reason and the hosting company finally shut the server down.

Personally, the only reason I more or less know what's going on in BT these days is because I frequent this forum. The FILEnetworks blog would indeed make a pretty good alternative to FSF from what I've seen, though.

I did read somewhere that he was sick for some time? Is that true?

anon
09-19-2011, 01:19 AM
I did read somewhere that he was sick for some time? Is that true?

I recall he posted something about recovering from surgery on one of the articles, and that's about it.

Cabalo
09-19-2011, 02:23 AM
It's common knowledge every article on FSF was biased. Sharky was totally biased towards the sites he decided to promote. Ask anyone here.

Oddly, your nickname shows up as one of the "friends" in wazmaniac's blog, so it's easy to make that assumption, when in your first post you refer to it.

Anyway, the only good alternatives for news related to BT are FST and FILEnetworks.