PDA

View Full Version : Dating sites

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
So, I thought I'd give one a go! I signed up and within minutes I have 2 gentlemen callers named 'Rory' and 'Maxwell' requesting some sort of rendezvous of minds and very probably (solely in fact), more.
I'm a bit scared to look at their profiles though: Rory and Maxwell. They sound like rugby fans and I'm just not into anything kinky. What do you lot think? :unsure:

mjmacky
09-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Dating sites are nice for meeting sluts and penpals

Artemis
09-21-2011, 08:52 PM

Looks like you've just been pigeonholed Squeams, not sure how you should feel about the classification though :idunno:

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:20 PM

Looks like you've just been pigeonholed Squeams, not sure how you should feel about the classification though :idunno:

I'm not really after a penpal :ermm:

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:22 PM
So, I thought I'd give one a go! I signed up and within minutes I have 2 gentlemen callers named 'Rory' and 'Maxwell' requesting some sort of rendezvous of minds and very probably (solely in fact), more.
I'm a bit scared to look at their profiles though: Rory and Maxwell. They sound like rugby fans and I'm just not into anything kinky. What do you lot think? :unsure:

I think it is mental although No 1 son carries one of those names but unless the dating site was for lovers of Python (or whatever script he is using at the moment) I doubt it was him. If it was him I would take a book or a computer game.

.....No, it is definitely mental - there has to be a better way and when did you start wearing pink leopard skin (faux obviousment) tops? :unsure:

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I think it is mental although No 1 son carries one of those names but unless the dating site was for lovers of Python (or whatever script he is using at the moment) I doubt it was him. If it was him I would take a book or a computer game.

.....No, it is definitely mental - there has to be a better way and when did you start wearing pink leopard skin (faux obviousment) tops? :unsure:

Apparently Maxwell is black, so probably not your son :unsure:. Anyway, I'm not interested in the under 25s!

You're probably right. I thought it might be fun but there are a lot of old folk and non-native English speakers on it. Tbh I'm seeing someone anyway, I was just being greedy.

What's wrong with my pink top? Don't you like it? :cry:

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:33 PM

I was always crap at these questions.

errrr It is an interesting departure from your star trek T Shirt?

PS the greedy thing is a tad naughty - non? Or am I being old fashioned?

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:36 PM

Oh I still wear those! Just not on nights out. I saw it in Topshop and simply had to have it darling.
:unsure:

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:46 PM

Oh I still wear those! Just not on nights out. I saw it in Topshop and simply had to have it darling.

You letting your sister help dress you for your discotheque nights?

j2k4
09-21-2011, 09:52 PM

Oh, ffs, Les, just ask her out; what I'd do, I was you.:rolleyes:

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:57 PM

When Squeams said she wasn't dating under 25s I don't think she quite meant that :)

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 10:00 PM

I hope not, she'd be a bit smelly by now!
If you're referring to the 80s garb I had a little problemo and lost all my clothes, so I've had to replace them all at once. I look like a proper fashionista now :rolleyes:

Kev - Shhhhh!

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 10:01 PM

When Squeams said she wasn't dating under 25s I don't think she quite meant that :)

Did I say 25? I meant 52 x

j2k4
09-21-2011, 10:01 PM

Guys like us are twice the man a 25-year-old is - by the math, at any rate.

j2k4
09-21-2011, 10:02 PM
If you're referring to the 80s garb I had a little problemo and lost all my clothes, so I've had to replace them all at once. I look like a proper fashionista now :rolleyes:

I'll bet you have at least two berets - tell me I'm wrong. :P

Biggles
09-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Scary thought - especially with the fashionista clothing, you will be getting tanning tips from Jordan next

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 10:42 PM
I'll bet you have at least two berets - tell me I'm wrong. :P

Oh God no! You take that back right now! :fist:

Scary thought - especially with the fashionista clothing, you will be getting tanning tips from Jordan next

Alright, alright point taken! *grumble*

j2k4
09-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Oh God no! You take that back right now! :fist:

You Earth-girls are so easy...:naughty:

Mr. Mulder
09-22-2011, 06:41 AM
link us to your profile :sneaky:

ive gotten sex from a dating site, there’s no shame in it. She was a florist. It lasted about three months. She was a bit mental. took it up the bum though, just the once. :smilie4:

ziggyjuarez
09-22-2011, 06:44 AM
you mean facebook?

Mr. Mulder
09-22-2011, 06:52 AM

:o

ziggyjuarez
09-22-2011, 07:58 AM
dont mean to cross swords bro:X

Squeamous
09-22-2011, 10:53 AM
link us to your profile :sneaky:

ive gotten sex from a dating site, there’s no shame in it. She was a florist. It lasted about three months. She was a bit mental. took it up the bum though, just the once. :smilie4:

You found it then :unsure:

Funnily enough I did start it with '31yo Borg female seeking humanoid male for assimilation. Your distinctiveness will be added to our own'. No, I'm not joking I really did. And I got about 50 fucking messages in 6 hours.

PS. She only took it up the bum once in 3 months? Perhaps if you'd bought her flowers once in a while you insensitive brute....

thebazzla
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM
interesting thread i suppose it all depends which dating site you join up to. i seem to remember bunny joining one over a year ago . she has not been to this board since. either she is happily loved up or the second theory is far to gruesome.

megabyteme
09-22-2011, 12:55 PM
'31yo Borg female seeking humanoid male for assimilation.[] And I got about 50 fucking messages in 6 hours.

It's sad what passes thinks it's humanoid these days...

Mr. Mulder
09-22-2011, 12:56 PM

You found it then :unsure:

Funnily enough I did start it with '31yo Borg female seeking humanoid male for assimilation. Your distinctiveness will be added to our own'. No, I'm not joking I really did. And I got about 50 fucking messages in 6 hours.

PS. She only took it up the bum once in 3 months? Perhaps if you'd bought her flowers once in a while you insensitive brute....

Just look at your self, wearing heels on The Bridge thus disobeying Federation law. What man will have you now!! :no:

Squeamous
09-22-2011, 02:53 PM
'31yo Borg female seeking humanoid male for assimilation.[] And I got about 50 fucking messages in 6 hours.

It's sad what passes thinks it's humanoid these days...

:smilie4:

It was very distressing, so I've removed myself. I felt like a widower at a church fete.

Just look at your self, wearing heels on The Bridge thus disobeying Federation law. What man will have you now!! :no:

Riker? :naughty:

megabyteme
09-22-2011, 05:53 PM
It was very distressing, so I've removed myself. I felt like a widower at a church fete.

I'm guessing you would have gotten a similar number of replies (if not from the same members) by posting your current avy. Or Mulders. Or even ziggy's.

j2k4
09-22-2011, 10:04 PM

Flowers?

For what, her bum? :naughty:

mjmacky
09-23-2011, 02:12 AM
What we're trying to say here is that she would have felt more inclined if she thought her shit smelled like roses?

Mr. Mulder
09-23-2011, 06:41 AM
That was exactly the problem :pinch:

Squeamous
09-23-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm guessing you would have gotten a similar number of replies (if not from the same members) by posting your current avy. Or Mulders. Or even ziggy's.

Mulder - obviously frigid. And a lesbian. A frigid, feminist lesbian cow.

Biggles
09-23-2011, 03:01 PM

Mulder - obviously frigid. And a lesbian. A frigid, feminist lesbian cow.

I'm feeling strangely drawn to Mulder now

Mr. Mulder
09-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Sup? :naughty:

j2k4
09-23-2011, 07:41 PM
What we're trying to say here is that she would have felt more inclined if she thought her shit smelled like roses?

Some need the advantage, others merely desire it.

Either way, it would be suspicious, so I'd pass.