PDA

View Full Version : The Fades

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I think I quite liked that - though it was a tad dark.

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Put a lamp on, or perhaps some candles.

EHS

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Put a lamp on, or perhaps some candles.

EHS

I could just come out from behind the sofa

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:34 PM
That's a start!

Ooooh, nights are drawing in, Autumn is in the air, it'll be Samhain soon :happy:

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:43 PM
That's a start!

Ooooh, nights are drawing in, Autumn is in the air, it'll be Samhain soon :happy:

Its Mabon this week

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 09:51 PM
That's a start!

Its Mabon this week

Do you celebrate all of them?

Biggles
09-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Its Mabon this week

Only as the mood takes me - although I am aware of the turning of the wheel.

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 10:32 PM

I took more of an interest this time last year, because I think I love it so much, and then my interest waned a little :(

Biggles
09-21-2011, 10:42 PM

I took more of an interest this time last year, because I think I love it so much, and then my interest waned a little :(

Shopping in Top Shop does that - it sparkles and lures the innocent to its wily sequinned ways :shifty:

The thing is the wheel keeps on turning - but you can step back on any time. It isn't a guilt and penance thing, there are other brands for that sort of thing. Quite a lot come to think of it :yup:

Squeamous
09-21-2011, 11:34 PM

Shopping in Top Shop does that - it sparkles and lures the innocent to its wily sequinned ways :shifty:

The thing is the wheel keeps on turning - but you can step back on any time. It isn't a guilt and penance thing, there are other brands for that sort of thing. Quite a lot come to think of it :yup:

Yes but if something resonates with you it should do so deep enough to leave a lasting impression, otherwise it's pretty meaningless. We should heap guilt on ourselves for being inconsistent and shallow.

ducray
09-22-2011, 01:42 PM
While The Fades might not have the most original concept it is nicely done.I'll be watching at least one more episode, to give it a fair chance.

mjmacky
09-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Well that clears up one mystery. I was in the dark for posts 1-10 and the thread title. I really thought they were speaking some twin shorthand

Biggles
09-22-2011, 05:21 PM

Yes but if something resonates with you it should do so deep enough to leave a lasting impression, otherwise it's pretty meaningless. We should heap guilt on ourselves for being inconsistent and shallow.

Catholicism is tailor made I think - and if you join Opus Dei they even supply the whip (it's what I've heard) :shifty:

Squeamous
09-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Catholicism is tailor made I think - and if you join Opus Dei they even supply the whip (it's what I've heard) :shifty:

Opus Dei you say? :smilie4: