PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Trance Traffic give away

new_pr0n
09-22-2011, 09:24 AM
1 x trance traffic to a good poster who will take care of it

PerMaFrOsT
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Iīm going to send you my apply by PM right now ;)

Anyway thanks for the giveaway!

new_pr0n
09-22-2011, 11:41 AM
PerMaFrOsT got it, no more guys

TransHDFan
09-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Damn it. I want it to.:cry:

IdolEyes787
09-24-2011, 01:35 PM

Good choice as immediately after that he went about trying to erase his existence on this site.:dabs:

Gook luck on your next giveaway .May you be equally blessed in finding another such ungrateful ,cowardly person to invite .:)

PerMaFrOsT
09-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Why share invites here if nobody share with me? Thatīs why i decided to close my giveaway thread, after 2 years here iīve only found a bunch of traders and assholes without real life who spend their time trolling thatīs why i left

IdolEyes787
09-24-2011, 04:42 PM
You didn't just close your thread you erased everything that previously wrote and asked me to delete the threadwhich btw as Skiz pointed out you had to bump from it's long 2 year dormancy to rather pointlessly do.:unsure:

I don't know but as to me being one with no tolerance for bullshit" no life" that seems like someone's gotten himself into some childish l337ish place and figures he now needs to cover his tracks as to his past "indiscretions".
As for your statement ,don't like the site ,simply don't use it. Small loss as not that you ever did anything but spout inanities about HDbits and beg for invites anyway.

As for sharing of invites I believe the idea is that it's a charitable pursuit . If you see it being otherwise then perhaps you would be better suited to the trade section.:ermm:

megabyteme
09-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Did it ever occur to PermaDouchE that someone with a completely deleted history is going to look EXTREMELY shady (like it doesn't already) to anyone who takes more than 30 seconds to check him out.

Let him delete his posts, he's obviously embarrassed of his past here (and his "PERMANENT" giveaway), and deserves to go elsewhere fuck off.

PerMaFrOsT
09-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Oooh, itīs ok iīm going to look extremely shady and had a full past of indiscretions because i dont lick Idol ass :lol:

Iīm not going to delete nothing because surely i had gift more invites than you at FST, so shut up ;)

DeadPoet
09-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Iīm not going to delete nothing because surely i had gift more invites than you at FST, so shut up ;)

You seriously think that's a good thing?

megabyteme
09-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Oooh, itīs ok iīm going to look extremely shady and had a full past of indiscretions because i dont lick Idol ass :lol:

Where in Idol's post did he say anything that wasn't right on mark? Lick his ass? Seriously, you got that out of his post? Sounds more like wishful thinking, Freud.

I have given out a reasonable number of invites to good community members, or personal friends. Almost all are still actively used (by their intended member, NTL), and those members have followed the rules on those sites. I know, because I have checked, and I believe each of my invitees has a decent idea that I expect them to keep their accounts in good standing. Those who have not liked the sites often close their accounts without me asking. I seriously doubt you could make such a statement.

How many traders/scammers/losers have you supplied accounts to with your "PERMANENT" giveaway? That is not the fault of FST, BTW. It is yours for posting your PERMANENT giveaway. Trying to build a BIG name for yourself with that, weren't you? Now you want to delete that dumb idea. Afraid your attempt at being a BIG SHOT will make you look reckless, and like a tool? Well, you DO have a point there. ;)

Xizie
09-24-2011, 10:03 PM

Where in Idol's post did he say anything that wasn't right on mark? Lick his ass? Seriously, you got that out of his post? Sounds more like wishful thinking, Freud.

I have given out a reasonable number of invites to good community members, or personal friends. Almost all are still actively used (by their intended member, NTL), and those members have followed the rules on those sites. I know, because I have checked, and I believe each of my invitees has a decent idea that I expect them to keep their accounts in good standing. Those who have not liked the sites often close their accounts without me asking. I seriously doubt you could make such a statement.

How many traders/scammers/losers have you supplied accounts to with your "PERMANENT" giveaway? That is not the fault of FST, BTW. It is yours for posting your PERMANENT giveaway. Trying to build a BIG name for yourself with that, weren't you? Now you want to delete that dumb idea. Afraid your attempt at being a BIG SHOT will make you look reckless, and like a tool? Well, you DO have a point there. ;)

Well, it looks as if PerMaFrOsT has been told.

PerMaFrOsT
09-24-2011, 10:21 PM

All the accs iīve lost were for hackers (Keylogger/Password Change) or inactivity (I prefer to let death an acc than violate a site rule and trade it to another user) so dont talk about you dont know

Thatīs exactly why my invites left FST, all the "decent" users have all trackers so itīs impossible to join the real community because nobody wants you, thatīs why traderīs secion has more activity than Giveaways subforum? Itīs so sad :pinch:

Xizie
09-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Thatīs exactly why my invites left FST, all the "decent" users have all trackers so itīs impossible to join the real community because nobody wants you, thatīs why traderīs secion has more activity than Giveaways subforum? Itīs so sad :pinch:

I'm a decent user and I do not have "all trackers".. So, what are you talking about?

IdolEyes787
09-24-2011, 10:38 PM
...... because i dont lick Idol ass :lol:

That's not what your Mom says.:)