PDA

View Full Version : Best movie (preferably HD) torrent site

badgerbadger77
09-24-2011, 04:15 PM
I was just wondering what you guys thought is the best HD movie torrent website? I'm not looking for super high quality blu-ray rips... ~10 gig h.264 rips are preferable. I don't really care about TV, since I am currently a member of BTN. Any suggestions?

I always hear about HDBits being the best source for HD content, but I also hear that it is next to impossible to get an invite for it. I hear CHDbits, awesome-HD, hd-torrents, bit-hdtv are all pretty good, but I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best (and I'd actually be able to get an invite to)! Thanks!

Issun
09-24-2011, 04:41 PM
it's true, HDBits is the best for HD stuff! good luck trying to be a member of this site,,,,,,, but there is also CHDBits, but i didn't tried that 1 sry ...

for me i use HD-torrents and bit-hdtv, it's actually not hard to find HD content these days...

anon
09-24-2011, 05:08 PM
There are around 100 HD tracker threads, you might want to use the search engine to see what's been said already.

badgerbadger77
09-24-2011, 06:09 PM
How are HD-torrents and bit-HDTV? Are you able to find most movies you are interested in? What are the typical filesizes/encodes for the HD content? MKV/AVI/MP4, H.264, and less than 10 gigs? Are there usually multiple encodes for each movie?

theman5
09-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Actually CHDBits is pretty hard to get into nowadays as well. HD-T and BIT-HDTV both have good amount of torrents and it's good to have both sites because oftentimes a movie is on one of them but not the other.

Issun
09-25-2011, 09:47 AM
How are HD-torrents and bit-HDTV? Are you able to find most movies you are interested in? What are the typical filesizes/encodes for the HD content? MKV/AVI/MP4, H.264, and less than 10 gigs? Are there usually multiple encodes for each movie?

yes they have alot of movies and tv shows, most files are 720p ( about 4 gigs or 5 ), or 1080p, there's also some Blu-ray sources, you need to get a look in there kind sir!

i liked HD-torrents interface,,, it looks much better than bit-hdtv,,, but if i didn't find a torrent file in HD-torrents, i usually find i in bit-hdtv, they r both good!

absent_today
09-25-2011, 11:25 AM
If you ask me get into filelist.ro it gets all HD.content and all are freeleech

atrwz
09-25-2011, 12:15 PM
If you ask me get into filelist.ro it gets all HD.content and all are freeleech

indeed.

badgerbadger77
09-25-2011, 02:07 PM
you need to get a look in there kind sir

I would if I have an invite to either site! That's the problem with these private trackers... you can't really view what they have to offer before you start searching for an invite, so you've gotta do your research first!

I'll have to do some more research in to filelist.ro. I see on the what trackers offer section of this site (http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/?sort=overall&order=desc) that it is listed as a 0-day tracker. I know it'll still have movies, but given that it isn't dedicated to just movies/TV, wouldn't it's movie selection be fairly limited?

theman5
09-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Might as well throw in PTP and TC as well, they do both SD and HD, but their HD collection might be actually larger than some HD-only trackers

badgerbadger77
09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Oh nice, from some of the reviews I found, PTP seems to have a pretty similar layout to what.cd and BTN, which I like a lot! Thanks for the suggestion!

Now on to trying to find invite to one of these trackers... :) Thanks a lot for all of your suggestions!

kukushka
09-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh nice, from some of the reviews I found, PTP seems to have a pretty similar layout to what.cd and BTN, which I like a lot! Thanks for the suggestion!

Now on to trying to find invite to one of these trackers... :) Thanks a lot for all of your suggestions!
tc is kinda half dead comparing to ptp. and it should be more than easy to join both if/when you'll reach pu status @ what.cd