PDA

View Full Version : [Request] invite to bitme

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 01:28 AM
hello,

Just wondered if anyone has a spare invite to bitme.

I have nothing to trade, i have nothing to give away, but I am learning to be a nurse at university , and I will be a good nurse if you let me learn from the books on bitme.

thanks for reading anyway :)

M

Artemis
09-25-2011, 07:19 AM
Wow, your first post in 3 years Neil, I'm sure everyone will trip over themselves to help out.

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Hello,

You're right.. I dont know what i am talking about, I just read here to learn. I dont know enough like you all do to contribute anything meaningful, so i just read.

Its not neil, its his wife, tracey. I wasnt expecting miracles, just thought i would ask.

Thanks for taking the time to read tho :)

M

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Have you thought about bitspider? Also, one of my favorite ebook sites is ebooks-shares.org check 'em out, they have a lot, and they are open sign up...

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 11:03 AM
hi megabyteme,

thanks very much for the suggestion, i will do that now :)

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Would you be interested in bitspider? I have one available, and believe you would make good use of the account. PM me your gmail if you want to check it out. :)

(BTW, when you do, it might be a good idea to send a link to this thread, and remind me of my offer. I'm usually pretty grouchy with unsolicited invite requests.)

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 11:23 AM
I'd love it, thankyou.

You can be sure i wont take advantage of your kindness.

m

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Doh! I have 2 invites, but the site won't allow me to give them out until I become a Power User. :(

I sent you a PM, and will try to help you get on at another site- chances are decent I will have something of interest to you. Sorry to let you down on this one (maybe someone else can lend a hand with another e-learning site)...

kallieb
09-25-2011, 01:18 PM
In a pinch, IRC for ebooks works well, needs no invites and the variety is mind-numbing. Google: irc & ebooks and the how-to becomes very apparent, very fast :)

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 01:42 PM
MBM

you didnt let me down, honestly. thanks. sincerely. you're an awesome help.. and welcome

hi Kallieb,

wow. i googled irc and ebooks like you said and came up with lots to go forward with. thankyou. much appreciated

m

kallieb
09-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Glad to help. :)

ebook sites are great, don't get me wrong. I have one myself and it definitely comes in handy. Since it sounded like all you want are some textbooks now and then, and occasional personal use, then IRC is definitely the way to go

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 05:23 PM
MBM

you didnt let me down, honestly. thanks. sincerely. you're an awesome help.. and welcome

Invite sent to IPT. I believe you will enjoy this site, Tracy.

Happy to help!

mollywogger
09-25-2011, 11:40 PM
thanks to everyone. sincerely :)