PDA

View Full Version : Best P2P Tracker

absent_today
09-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Being looking for good p2p tracker I'm fed up of those file hosting website when i have to get stuff which is no where but i have to hunt in warez bb.

anon
09-25-2011, 05:11 PM
What's a P2P tracker? Maybe one of those in your signature? :rolleyes:

cibu
09-25-2011, 05:35 PM
What's a P2P tracker? Maybe one of those in your signature? :rolleyes:

lol =)))) so true

absent_today
09-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Actually I'm looking for stuff which is mostly available on wares sites right from rare books to android games. And most of the uploads are there own and no not everything is there on my signature

theman5
09-25-2011, 05:38 PM
TL,IPT,SFZ,DT,IPT,TD,FL.RO
lol
all good p2p trackers

IdolEyes787
09-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Being looking for good p2p tracker I'm fed up of those file hosting website when i have to get stuff which is no where but i have to hunt in warez bb.

Probably a bitch to have to get up and go all the way to the refrigerator when you want a Dr. Pepper too isn't it?

anon
09-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Actually I'm looking for stuff which is mostly available on wares sites right from rare books to android games. And most of the uploads are there own and no not everything is there on my signature

So you want a tracker which has the kind of stuff you don't find in trackers, more or less.

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Demonoid.

If you can't find it in your collection, and it's not there, then resort to the dreaded hunt . :fear:

EDIT- and if all that is just too taxing...go buy it.

Xizie
09-25-2011, 06:42 PM

Probably a bitch to have to get up and go all the way to the refrigerator when you want a Dr. Pepper too isn't it?

Actually, it is a bitch to have to get up and go all the way to the refrigerator when I want a soda. Maybe you could get me a mini-fridge for Christmas so I can sit it right next to my computer.

megabyteme
09-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Actually, it is a bitch to have to get up and go all the way to the refrigerator when I want a soda. Maybe you could get me a mini-fridge for Christmas so I can sit it right next to my computer.

You are asking the right guy. Not only does Idol have VAST resources, he is also a very kind and generous individual. He even loves Christmas. The downside is he'll want you to sit on his lap, and promise to be good naughty. :fear:

username-
09-26-2011, 01:25 AM
Demonoid or IPT (myanonamouse for books)

Off topic: you have IPT listed twice in your signature.

absent_today
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah some more of demonoid but its a semi private tracker and the speeds aren't that good on it

username-
09-26-2011, 11:38 PM
IPT request section is pretty active. You could always just make a request and allow others to hunt it down and upload it for you.

megabyteme
09-27-2011, 01:08 AM

Yeah some more of demonoid but its a semi private tracker and the speeds aren't that good on it

Troll. :mad3:

anon
09-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Hey, he wants the perfect place, where he can get everything at high speeds.

Let's call it OpenTorrentMuleTellaTPShareSeekNet++.

Night0wl
09-27-2011, 02:34 AM
You can add thepiratebay to that list as well. As for the speed, it depends on the age and popularity of a torrent, no matter what tracker it's on. Whether it's private or not really doesn't make all that much difference unless it's scene content. Since you are looking for P2P content, the whole speed thing is a moot point if you are looking on a tracker.

megabyteme
09-27-2011, 02:36 AM
He wants to download books and Android apps. The difference between 4 seconds and 12 is exactly one troll.

And/Or he is fishing for an invite to some faerie land.

absent_today
09-27-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm not asking for invite if you see my post I have given more invites than I have asked I.think demonoid is best.place I guess then.
If you read my post I said right from

Artemis
09-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm not asking for invite if you see my post I have given more invites than I have asked I.think demonoid is best.place I guess then.
If you read my post I said right from

Did your brain explode halfway through that last sentence ? Go on tell me it was an embolism:whistling