PDA

View Full Version : Zamunda.net Update

harrydresden
09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Just wanted to post a Zamunda.net status since I use it frequently.

Pro's :

Accessible through a bulgarian proxy
Now has Magnet links (trackerless torrent)(aka ratioless)
Great speeds, as usual
Rich collection, well seeded on old torrents.
quick uploads and everything.
Lots and lots of pr0n :D

Cons :

More Torrents with BG Audio/Subtitles.
More BG torrents in general.
Magnet links available only for the newest torrents.

practically the only general purpose tracker ever needed if you knew how to use it :yup:

PS: Very low risk because.. Just to access it requires a bgproxy so nobody would probably monitor the swarms :). At this level of exposure, one of the best sites IMO

anon
09-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Pro's :

Accessible through a bulgarian proxy

In short, same old story. I was hoping they'd have lifted the ban when I saw this thread :fist:

PS: Very low risk because.. Just to access it requires a bgproxy so nobody would probably monitor the swarms :). At this level of exposure, one of the best sites IMO

If you can use a proxy, so can copyright agencies. Whether they'll bother or not is a different issue.

harrydresden
09-27-2011, 07:18 PM
If you like the tracker, a little proxy finding wouldnt be any issue, me thinks.

I know that they can get a proxy too. But the thing is its mostly bulgarian swarm and very little of other countries as far as I ve seen. I am saying in a heavily concentrated base they probably wouldnt search for the odd fly when they ve got easier fish to fry :). I mean.. getting a TL invite isnt so hard these days isnt it. :O

zoeygirly
10-05-2011, 02:03 AM
I used to like this site before they blocked members...why bother with the proxy crap? If they don't want good members from countries besides there own, OH WELL, they lose. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

mitraark
10-09-2011, 11:39 AM
In short, same old story. I was hoping they'd have lifted the ban when I saw this thread :fist:

Same here , i thought Zamunda was made open for people outside Bulgaria again , seems not :(

Filelist.ro is a good alternative and i am happy with it. Still , would have been great to have both :)

anon
10-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Try Arena or RarBG if you want a similar "zerg" tracker. Despite having five-digit amounts of seeders on popular torrents, they don't get much mention around here...

Stabber
10-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Arena is a public tracker whereas zamunda is not , at least this is what it seems to me

anon
10-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Arena is a public tracker whereas zamunda is not

Well, the first post says Zamunda has trackerless torrents now. So it's almost a public tracker also.

Area
10-10-2011, 12:30 AM
btw why don't they want members from countries besides there own?

anon
10-10-2011, 01:10 AM
If I remember correctly, it had something to do with a new law that got (or was going to be) passed in Bulgaria.

Stabber
10-10-2011, 12:25 PM
I have managed to browse the site with open proxies , but even this way , you can't register at this point because it's full .

category6
10-12-2011, 10:24 PM
the tracker is good but without the Freaking ban :@

anyway found my alternative a long time ago it's ipt

Stabber
10-23-2011, 10:56 AM
i thought there was some news about them ubanning the countries

anon
10-23-2011, 04:54 PM
i thought there was some news about them ubanning the countries

Well, mine certainly isn't among them, because the site is as dead as ever :(

kmkaustav