PDA

View Full Version : CHDBits HELP!

fileshatra
09-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi guys, i need to contact CHDBits staff cuz my account has been disabled.

I hadn't internet connection for much time because of my stupid ISP :dry: and it has been surely disabled for inactivity.

IdolEyes787
09-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi guys, i need to contact CHDBits staff cuz my account has been disabled.

I hadn't internet connection for much time because of my stupid ISP :dry: and it has been surely disabled for inactivity.

At IdolEyes: I have multiple CHD accounts.

I JUST ASKED HELP! NOTHING MORE! You are a group of paranoid, damn! :D

Just read 500 bullshits that doesn't fit nothing with my problem, talk less and help more.

Thanks

Which account and again seriously why would anyone want to help someone who doesn't give a flip for anyone but himself?
Also shut the fuck up with telling people to shut the fuck up.If you are going to act like a complete asshole then at least man up and accept the consequences of your actions.

anon
09-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Now serious, CHDBits indeed has no IRC, and that sucks, specially when you genuinely don't know why you're unable to log in. There's a forum where you can ask for help, but apparently results aren't guaranteed. So yes, good luck finding someone willing to help you.

The answer is still the same as far as my knowledge goes...

fileshatra
09-29-2011, 11:45 AM
IdolEyes, instead of stay 24/24 in front of a computer replyin' at all questions in this forum sayin bullshit, why you can't go out with friend? C'mon man, go out and especially don't spam every thread i write, just asked help and NEVER had help from you, so, if you don't want help me, why you write then?

GO OUT! Make a your own life! I WON'T reply you anymore, so, don't irritate me.

Exist an email?

PerMaFrOsT
09-29-2011, 12:46 PM
CHDBits staff rocks :D

mjmacky
09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
@fileshatra

I still don't see how anything you said explains why you can't use one of your many CHD accounts to ask about another CHD account that belongs to "a friend". Is it because you're afraid that they'll be suspicious of you having friends? (and rightfully so).

In case you don't see how I'm helping, I will map it out
fileshatra asks: hey guys how contact CHDBits staff cuz...
mjmacky answers: use one of your many CHDBits accounts to contact staff

anon
09-29-2011, 03:59 PM
IdolEyes, instead of stay 24/24 in front of a computer replyin' at all questions in this forum sayin bullshit, why you can't go out with friend? C'mon man, go out and especially don't spam every thread i write, just asked help and NEVER had help from you, so, if you don't want help me, why you write then?

Exist an email?

He's as free to say what he thinks about you, as you're free to tell him to fuck off.

And there's no e-mail that I know of, either. The people running a popular site like this should know better... someone who gets disabled for whatever reason has virtually no way of contacting them. That applies to many other sites, too.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2011, 04:30 PM

Someone who spends his time haunting the internet making multiple accounts on bt trackers shouldn't be casting stones about not having a life.:mellow:
Also not much of a threat , warning me not to irritate you. Sort of like a mosquito asking me to ignore the itching and not swat it.

Like I said it's pretty simple , if you don't wish be be admonished, don't operate like an asshole.:ermm:

fileshatra
09-29-2011, 06:19 PM
He's as free to say what he thinks about you, as you're free to tell him to fuck off.
Yeah, but now he's really irritating, if he had a work, something to do, surely he hadn't time to reply to ALL thread in this forum sayin just bullshits.

don't operate like an asshole
If for you "help" means "to be an asshole", ok, now i understand why YOU ARE an asshole! :)

use one of your many CHDBits accounts to contact staff
All disabled, because of my ISP, i hadn't internet for at least 1 month.

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 02:37 AM
All disabled

:lol:

-this message was brought to you from on location @ work (for you that might be a service counter)

fileshatra
09-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeah :(

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah :(

Get a real job

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, but now he's really irritating, if he had a work, something to do, surely he hadn't time to reply to ALL thread in this forum sayin just bullshits.

But this is my job.:mellow:

Btw I made a little over $125k last year as I get paid per troll.
Sure my old job used to pay better but this way at least I get to work at home.

anon
09-30-2011, 03:58 PM

Fuck's sake, where do I sign up!?

mjmacky
10-01-2011, 11:04 AM

Fuck's sake, where do I sign up!?

greedy anon, don't you think you make enough stealing earning from tool donations?

anon
10-01-2011, 09:19 PM
There haven't been many of them lately. I believe we should PM all users thrice in a row today. With blink and marquee tags.

mjmacky
10-01-2011, 11:09 PM
There haven't been many of them lately. I believe we should PM all users thrice in a row today. With blink and marquee tags.

Making each subsequent email have 2X larger font. Either that or we need to recruit more tools, I've seen some prospects... if we're willing to make room for dicks

MZPERX
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
HOW invite?

anon
10-08-2011, 04:51 PM
macky (jacky?), we have a potential recruit here. With posts like

HOW invite?

and

???

I'm pretty sure he'd make a fine member of tTC, really.

mjmacky
10-08-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm pretty sure he'd make a fine member of tTC, really.

I don't know about non human members