PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CHDbits or HDbits

afterburn999
09-30-2011, 06:18 AM
I've been trying to get into these two for quite some time now with no luck, so i thought I'd try asking here.

I can provide ratio shots from IPT, TL, FHD, bitHDTV and TD to prove I'm worthy.

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 07:20 AM
I've been trying to get into these two for quite some time now with no luck, so i thought I'd try asking here.

I can provide ratio shots from IPT, TL, FHD, bitHDTV and TD to prove I'm worthy.

That list alone says you're not worthy because it doesn't have CHDbits or HDbits already on it.

Jokes aside, CHDbits is the only realistic option from what I've heard. You're also going to be asked WHY it has to be either of those sites, what are you looking for?
-specific content?
-site collector?
-eboner?

If it's content related, you'll probably see recommendations for better sites that are easier to get into.

afterburn999
09-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Specifically looking for HD content and specific encoder groups that only upload there.

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Wow, you're keepin' it pretty vague. That's definitely a good start!

edit: Don't think I am just automatically assuming you're just collecting. I'm only saying you look like one with the level of sincerity you've exuded on the subject. Also, the only other topic that seems to interest you is the legality of filesharing in Canada.

afterburn999
09-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Not really sure how my posts from 3 years ago relate to what I'm posting now but I'm not collecting or anything like that. I'm specifically looking for CHD encodes that take a while to leak out onto other sites.

I don't really know how to be more specific than that.

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Not really sure how my posts from 3 years ago relate to what I'm posting now but I'm not collecting or anything like that. I'm specifically looking for CHD encodes that take a while to leak out onto other sites.

So then you lied because you didn't want to seem impatient?

Specifically looking for HD content and specific encoder groups that only upload there.

afterburn999
09-30-2011, 01:26 PM
They do only upload there, unless their torrents are LEAKED.

mjmacky
09-30-2011, 01:33 PM
You mean like the way scene releases get "leaked". Must be really hard to find an alternative site...

Screener
09-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Maybe he heard that from the 1. October the user Class "Nexus Master" will be able to send invites. But don't hope of to much invites, see the requirement for "Nexus Master".

Nexus Master :
Must have been be a member for at least 30 weeks, have downloaded at least 3TB and have a ratio at or above 6.55. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.
Note that you will be automatically demoted from this status if your ratio drops below 6.45 at any time

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 08:19 PM
So Nexus Master is Chinese for "I will wake up in a few months and realized that I've pointlessly wasted a bit of my life".

Screener
09-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Man IdolEyes since your post I was so proud to entered this user class....... and believe me it was longer than a few month.......

Back to topic @ afterburn999: As for the invites on chdbits I cannot say what the future brings. But a very good profile at Bit-HDTV could help you!

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Man IdolEyes since your post I was so proud to entered this user class....... and believe me it was longer than a few month.......

I like that you can say that without a hint of irony. Anyway I will regretfully have to continue to find pride in less esoteric things.

Screener
09-30-2011, 09:49 PM
I wondered after your comment what can I do with a > 15 TB buffer on chdbits?? Fill up my imaginary Harddrives? Maybe I'm to old for this big ratio and huge buffer shit.
Soon I will get rid of my Seedbox i swear!

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 09:58 PM
I wondered what can I do with a > 15 TB buffer on chdbits??

You could to brag about it to strangers on the internet.
No wait you just did that.

Btw how many TB upload before they write in a language I can understand?

Xizie
09-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Son, your request aren't going to get filled. If you're lucky you may get into CHDBits, but that's only if you're lucky. Now, on the other hand.. HDChina has open sign ups and you could swim on down there and make an account.

Screener
09-30-2011, 10:12 PM
I don't brag about my buffer, It hit me that a huge buffer doesn't help me at all. Many torrent users may have had the same feeling about that, who knows.
Off to bed now, had a hard week at work.

InTheBasement
10-02-2011, 02:13 PM
15 TB buffer is data you whored from other people you could have used it. Think about that...

Disme
10-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Son, your request aren't going to get filled. If you're lucky you may get into CHDBits, but that's only if you're lucky. Now, on the other hand.. HDChina has open sign ups and you could swim on down there and make an account.
LOL ... says the invite-begger that will take any 'rare'-invite to any tracker under the pretense it likes trance/electronic/whatever music that ain't even on the tracker he would settle for :rolleyes:

Xizie
10-02-2011, 09:33 PM
LOL ... says the invite-begger that will take any 'rare'-invite to any tracker under the pretense it likes trance/electronic/whatever music that ain't even on the tracker he would settle for :rolleyes:

Coming from the overweight thirty year old who claims he has nerdy-swagger but still lives in his mother's basement.

stan
10-02-2011, 09:50 PM

Coming from the overweight thirty year old who claims he has nerdy-swagger but still lives in his mother's basement.

May or may not be true but you are certainly the invite-beggar .....as long as it is 1337

Quarterquack
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
When e-penises collide.

IdolEyes787
10-02-2011, 10:16 PM

:slap:
If you are going to attempt to bad-mouth someone it works better if there is the tiniest grain of truth in the refuse that tumbles from your mouth.:mellow:
Example: hotshot is a bed-wetting idiot with a God complex.
See total stinging believability.

Of course Disme might be fat for all I know. Belgian waffles and beer after all.

mjmacky
10-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Of course Disme might be fat for all I know. Belgian waffles and beer after all.

I thought that's all it took.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Only after they stop racing their bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlsZMZ_QPXo

Ironically this video is neither HD or Chinese so probably largely indecipherable by the bt community .

bumrocks
10-06-2011, 01:23 AM

Interesting...

Idol had the same thought, as this may describe alot of peeps around here but not the person you are phailing to match wits with...