PDA

View Full Version : [Request] FTN Invite

Xizie
10-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join FTN. Yes, the site that a lot of people are after. I have heard great things about FTN from the review threads and from people who are over there, but I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about FTN that caught my attention is that it offers Scene-only content, which I am very interested in. I would also like to be a part of their amazing, tight-knit community. I'm a friendly person, very easy to get along with, and I have never had any problems with anyone in the BT Community.

I have been torrenting for over 2 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

If I ever get the chance to join FTN, I promise I will do my best to be as active as I can in the community. I'm prepared to meet everyone over there, and share my interests and thoughts with them. I also have a particular set of skills such as graphic design and hardware/software support that I think could be very useful for those in need. I'm willing to help the community in anyway that I can.

I know FTN invites are hard to come across nowadays, but I'm in no rush. I can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential invitee.

Regards,
Xizie

A
10-02-2011, 08:55 PM
1st

anon
10-02-2011, 09:01 PM
You don't stop, do you? :P

By the way, I thought SCC was Scene-only, too :unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Scene only being good exactly how?

10-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Scene only being good exactly how? i hear scene HD rips are fucking exhilaratingly good

IdolEyes787
10-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Scene only being good exactly how? i hear scene HD rips are fucking exhilaratingly good

Probably in the same place where Xizie heard FTN had an amazing, tight-knit community.

Xizie
10-02-2011, 11:54 PM
i hear scene HD rips are fucking exhilaratingly good

Probably in the same place where Xizie heard FTN had an amazing, tight-knit community.

Oh but it does.. I also heard that they're invite sub-forum had recruitment threads for all of the "elite" trackers.

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 01:11 AM

Oh but it does.. I also heard that they're invite sub-forum had recruitment threads for all of the "elite" trackers.

:slap: That'll cost you favor with the spectators...

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 01:32 AM

You heard it does,then it must be true.

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 01:39 AM
You heard it does,then it must be true.

I hear they also give you 72 virgins* if you join TorrentDay with a bomb strapped to your PC.

*Chosen at random from the thousands available on the site.

mjmacky
10-03-2011, 01:42 AM
I hear they also give you 72 virgins* if you join TorrentDay with a bomb strapped to your PC.

*Chosen at random from the thousands millions available on the site.

It's not early 2010 anymore

anon
10-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Do not mention the forbidden name! You'll awaken the beast! :shutup:

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Do not mention the forbidden name! You'll awaken the beast! :shutup:

Only in his own sad, pathetic little mind.

anon
10-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Can't argue with that.

Not at all.

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Neither could he. :D

merwais
10-03-2011, 05:44 PM

*Chosen at random from the thousands millions available on the site.

hahaha 72 virgins was funny :P
I know Torrentday owner is from Afghanistan but haahahaha 72 virgins. good one ;)

To be honest, 72 virgins are promised by Pakistani Taliban Islamic radicals, not Afghans LoL but still funny, i think those Pakistanis will not get 72 virgins, indeed they will get 72 virgin goats :P

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 05:48 PM
indeed they will get 72 virgin goats :P

Explains where some of those imaginary users came from. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 07:37 PM

hahaha 72 virgins was funny :P
I know Torrentday owner is from Afghanistan but haahahaha 72 virgins. good one ;)

To be honest, 72 virgins are promised by Pakistani Taliban Islamic radicals, not Afghans LoL but still funny, i think those Pakistanis will not get 72 virgins, indeed they will get 72 virgin goats :P

Anyone else curled up into a fetal ball right now?

Funkin'
10-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Does an inverted penis count?

megabyteme
10-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Does an inverted penis count?

Penises are notoriously bad with numbers. :(

Frankthetank1
10-04-2011, 02:21 AM
3 months here = FTN invite? You must have gave some very insightful info to this forum in such little time..