PDA

View Full Version : HD-Torrents Open-Signups

Pitch7
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
After HDChina, today HD-Torrents also opened signups after they disabled 7712 accounts for being unable to download 15 GBs in 3 months.

(I know that there is already an open-signups thread, but since these tracker do not open signups too often, i didn't want anyone to miss it.)

Open Registration Link:

http://hd-torrents.org/account.php

"Dear members, we moved HD-Torrents to a new server and we decided to open the tracker for registration to a total limit of 38,000 members. The site will open at 16:00 GMT on 03.10.11"

Important Note:

All members are always required to download at least 15 GBs per 3 months.

Most seeded torrents:

http://i.imgur.com/8oC8x.png

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 04:46 PM
There's already an open signup thread.

Pitch7
10-03-2011, 05:39 PM
There's already an open signup thread.

Thanks for your http://i.imgur.com/tYTk7.jpg

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 09:06 PM
It wasn't that friendly.:unsure:

Btw is everyone on HD sites umm.... slow or is FST just graced with an overabundance of the ones who are ?:)

PS note friendly smiley.:)

PPS Fair being fair I now expect you to create separate threads for every open tracker ,not just the ones you deem to be "a big deal".:)

thanx in advance.:)

xtonart
10-04-2011, 04:26 AM

Pitch7
10-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Btw is everyone on HD sites umm.... slow or is FST just graced with an overabundance of the ones who are ?:)

They should be, what's the meaning of downloading dvdrips (360p) that are generally around 1.4GB or downloading DVDs (480p) that are generally around 4.4GB, when you can download a 720p encode which would be much much better with the average size of just 4GB? Isn't that right?

http://i.imgur.com/1xkCE.png

IdolEyes787
10-04-2011, 04:38 PM
What's right, is that by giving me some silly answer totally irrelevant to anything I said you went a long way in giving credence to my statement.
Other than that nice colours.:mellow:

Pitch7
10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
What's right, is that by giving me some silly answer totally irrelevant to anything I said you went a long way in giving credence to my statement.
Other than that nice colours.:mellow:

You wouldn't swallow relevant answers anyways :P

SO; thank you for finally admitting that I'm right. :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM
I once had a toothache but ignoring it didn't make it go away, it just demonstrated how stupid I was.
Not that that has any connection to what you said.:)

Pitch7
10-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I once had a toothache but ignoring it didn't make it go away, it just demonstrated how stupid I was.
Not that that has any connection to what you said.:)

I see, so you mean that you understood the importance of HD, and actually joined those trackers. Right?

Congratz... :)

IdolEyes787
10-04-2011, 11:23 PM
I understand that you think it's important ,can we go with that?

Btw and I am saying this intending absolutely no offense, but when you start commenting on the substance of a movie instead of simply how shiny it is then I will begin to take your opinion into consideration.
Sort of like, as I see it anyway and remember I might not be very bright, the difference between picking up a rock and saying "Gee I like the weight of that one .I bet I could really hurl it at someone" and picking up a rock and saying "That's a fine specimen of orange halite."

mjmacky
10-05-2011, 12:03 AM
but when you start commenting on the substance of a movie instead of simply how shiny it is then I will begin to take your opinion into consideration

This is lies, as was he's promising of decarpitation. Pardon, credence wasn't my WotD, decarpitation was. Make to hard read for today every peoples.

Emtorro
10-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Nice that they don't add over 2 months old version of Vuze/Deluge/Tranmission to the allowed list. Seems they don't do it just so they can warn people (you're not allowed to ask about it).

dk197
11-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Now it is closed