PDA

View Full Version : What BTN taught me

backie
10-05-2011, 10:57 PM
I really dislike BTN, it's not really a secret. It's run by knuckleheads who like most of the torrent community will hand your details out to anyone who seems to be on the same level on the staffers there. Never mind the lulz that they created, running through staffers and FLS like it was in fashion, seriously that shit just doesn't instill trust. So with all the dislike, what positive things could that site teach me? Other than a monkey can teach the works of Shakespeare.

Well what it taught me is, know your market. By all means if this site hit any other market than TV it would have failed and failed hard. I would have rejoiced too. But it hit the TV market, who ruled it? BitMeTV an off shot of bitme. An already site yes, but controlled by dicks. Even worse it was hard to seed on, which meant if you had an account there you barely used it. Let's be serious that's not what we are in this game to do. What point is there of a site that you barely use and worry about using, not much at all. BTN came in with it's ratio free ways and made downloading shit easy and worry-less.

Yea they just made downloading tv shows easy and worry free. The real question is why the fuck do we make downloading shit so worryful and painful? WTF! Why does anyone use BitMeTV? Seriously the speeds are alright, but BTN can match them like most sites can. What did BitMeTV bring to the table? It brought a massive ass scroll filter to find what we want. BTN brought a gazelle search interface, someone's ass just got whooped. BitMeTv brought so-so speeds, good range but it also brought fear. BTN brought good interface, so-so speeds, worry-free downloads and a growing range. (It now it has a bigger range?)

BTN has taught me that even an idiot can corner an open market. Seriously we need to stop putting up with the short of bullshit that BitMeTV has brought to the table.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2011, 11:31 PM
What's range?
I know home on the range,cook on the range, that actor has amazing range but I still haven't a clue to what you are on about.

Also and I'm trying to say this as malice-free as possible, bt is largely the domain of children and those with equivalent maturity level of children so should I be surprised if things aren't entirely to my liking?

At least I do my best not to publicly cry about it.

vBooM
10-05-2011, 11:35 PM
What's range?
I know home on the range,cook on the range, that actor has amazing range but I still haven't a clue to what you are on about.

Also and I'm trying to say this as malice-free as possible, bt is largely the domain of children and those with equivalent maturity level of children so should I be surprised if things aren't entirely to my liking?

At least I do my best not to publicly cry about it.

And your opinion counts for what? Nothing

--

BTN is a cracking tracker, use it right, or not at all.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2011, 11:40 PM
My opinion counts for exactly the same amount as yours.If that's nothing then so be it.:idunno:

vBooM
10-05-2011, 11:48 PM
My opinion counts for exactly the same amount as yours.If that's nothing then so be it.:idunno:

:wank:

mjmacky
10-05-2011, 11:58 PM
BTN is a cracking tracker

Am I too old, too young, too native or too foreign to not understand why you chose this adjective? Or can I just continue to keep my head slanted with - prejudice when you post?

Night0wl
10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
You should try TVTorrents.com

It beats both those trackers in almost every aspect.

Nice speeds on pretty much anything.
Many seeders on old torrents.
Nice adult staff.
Awesome inactivity rules.
It may have ratio (creditsystem), but extremely easy to seed.
Strange interface compared to others, but very easy to navigate.
No forums, for the counters and rate that whatnot (this makes for a more adult crowd)
Active IRC (with inbuilt 1-click site chat function) that actually deals with site issues rather than children posting shit.
Same no-rar rules as elsewhere.

Cons:
No internal cappers (I believe)
A little more rare content is on at least BitMeTV. Don't know about BTN.

P2PDog
10-06-2011, 12:02 AM
BTN has taught me that even an idiot can corner an open market.

Agreed.

Seriously we need to stop putting up with the short of bullshit that BitMeTV has brought to the table.

My son asked me earlier today to find him a show called Sonic X.
I searched a bunch of DDL sites and came up with nothing.
BTN... nothing.
BMTV... all 78 episodes, and it's seeded.
Nuff said.

PS: I usually use tvt.com before either of those, but they had nothing either.

bumrocks
10-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Never heard anything but good stuff about BTN...Not a member though as my TV needs are fairly simple and what I have (along with other HD sites in general) takes care of all my needs. I find things at BitMeTV that I find nowhere else. Peppa Pig episodes for my kid and/or My Trip to Al-Qaeda, for those that need an example. At the same time TvT.ro/freshon has been quicker on some shows for me as of late and both sites imo, have pretty good retention. TvT.ro is extremely easy to seed at and I believe you only have to for 24 hours. As mentioned by the OP this is rarely the case at BitMeTV. The key to success there is long time seeding. Easy enough to maintain a ratio without a box by cross-seeding or simply seeding for an extended period of time (which I have no problem doing to begin with). For these reasons only I have not added BTN to my list of trackers.

Interesting that the OP bashed both sites (I recognize there was some praise here and there)...Thought it would be one or the other. I seemed to have forgotten that backie likes little. I am sure he likes some things but I don't recall ever hearing about it.

Not being a smart-ass, backie, but out of pure curiosity, is there a BT site that you have nothing but praise for? If so, which one?

absent_today
10-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Anyone knows why BTN websites crawls down frequently the style sheet sometimes doesn't even open properly.

vBooM
10-06-2011, 06:15 AM
BTN is a cracking tracker

Am I too old, too young, too native or too foreign to not understand why you chose this adjective? Or can I just continue to keep my head slanted with - prejudice when you post?

you mad bro, you mad? :wank:

mjmacky
10-06-2011, 08:35 AM

Who broke vBoom, was it you Idol?

bRIO
10-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Well I was fortunate enough to have found BTN in its early stages and man am I glad for that.....its been my primary TV tracker since then. Great speeds, good retention backed by a fairly large repository and being ratioless.....not much else you can ask for. And of course, it'd be safe to say that its got the best layout amongst all TV trackers.

As regards to the staff, well they were wise enough to realize that there was space for a ratioless TV tracker and they flew with it. Ever since its inception, they have been making constant improvements, bringing in new features and most importantly, have kept membership to the site easily accessible at all times. IMO they have done almost everything right in terms of conducting a site. May be in terms of personality, they may not be the most impressionable but I am assuming a significant majority of the membership doesn't really have to have to deal with the staff on a personal level and hence for all practical purposes, it becomes a moot point. Also, I had a couple of interactions with the staff regarding my account and they were cordial enough on both occasions.

Lastly, as claimed by some....BitMeTV has some content that wasn't found on BTN. Fair enough, but I can turn that around and claim that a few searches I made on BitMeTV a while back returned nothing, only for those torrents to be later found on BTN. Point being that none of the trackers will ever be all encompassing but, going by the sheer numbers (which although not confirmatory but still is fairly indicative) BTN has a lead in content as well, in terms of both mass and variety. Of course, this is just my derivation and you may chose to disagree.

P.S. I understand I am coming off as a bit of BTN fanboy here but I honestly believe that anyone who is a fan of TV shows should give this tracker a try and I am positive they would enjoy the place.

Di@monds
10-06-2011, 11:26 AM

I was going to answer on SBT-threads but instead i just quote you.

#care

big man over the internet? nice one.

If you knew your facts, he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be, the greatest tracker of the torrent generation.

Of course, your 12 and were only a wee sperm then.

Learn your facts before fail trolling son.
Sure i could be 12 years old but atleast i dont talk shit and act like an internet hero..."soon" means what? today, tomorrow or next month? its easy to say something like "soon" since you have no clue, eih?
And i do know my fact, have you heard about autoupload script?
"he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be" if he was the main uploader and the best why his site is dead? i would imagine ppl will follow since he is the best of the best.
He uploaded like +100TB on ScT, i could pull hundreds of uploaders of different sites who uploaded more data than him and still not going to claim to be the best of the best.
And now back to you.
"you mad bro, you mad?"

Pitch7
10-06-2011, 11:53 AM
I really dislike BTN, it's not really a secret. It's run by knuckleheads who like most of the torrent community will hand your details out to anyone who seems to be on the same level on the staffers there. Never mind the lulz that they created, running through staffers and FLS like it was in fashion, seriously that shit just doesn't instill trust.
BTN is a great tracker, it always was.

Their IRC never lacks humor, but I've never seen them using others details for bad purposes...

Never heard anything but good stuff about BTN...Not a member though as my TV needs are fairly simple and what I have (along with other HD sites in general) takes care of all my needs. I find things at BitMeTV that I find nowhere else. Peppa Pig episodes for my kid and/or My Trip to Al-Qaeda, for those that need an example. At the same time TvT.ro/freshon has been quicker on some shows for me as of late and both sites imo, have pretty good retention. TvT.ro is extremely easy to seed at and I believe you only have to for 24 hours. As mentioned by the OP this is rarely the case at BitMeTV. The key to success there is long time seeding. Easy enough to maintain a ratio without a box by cross-seeding or simply seeding for an extended period of time (which I have no problem doing to begin with). For these reasons only I have not added BTN to my list of trackers.

BTN has the best content by far, they have about 50K English torrents, and they are all seeded so well.

Also you can't easily find quality non-scene tv encodes and web-dls without BTN.

mjmacky
10-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Non scene is what I use them for. Other than that, I have no interest of getting involved any further. There was a wine tasting when I first joined up and those red flags were well in sight.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2011, 01:31 PM
......... but I honestly believe that anyone who is a fan of TV shows should give this tracker a try and I am positive they would enjoy the place.

Semantics but I would argue that anyone that is "a fan" of TV shows should if possible watch them over the airways on their originating stations as irritating as that might be so the networks /advertisers then have some incentive to keep producing them.:mellow:
Wrong forum to present such an idea obviously but just saying the economy doesn't run of air and good wishes.

bRIO
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Semantics but I would argue that anyone that is "a fan" of TV shows should if possible watch them over the airways on their originating stations as irritating as that might be so the networks /advertisers then have some incentive to keep producing them.:mellow:
Wrong forum to present such an idea obviously but just saying the economy doesn't run of air and good wishes.

While I agree with you in principle, quite frankly though even if I had been residing in the US, I don't think I would watch many shows live mainly because my other commitments won't allow me to do so, but partly because I like watching them in my own free time without any breaks. Of course, if they were to offer their shows online at reasonable prices, I wouldn't mind paying for my them at all. I understand that facility is available through the apple stores but the service appears to be limited to only a few countries atm...India unfortunately not being one of them. Also judging by their other products, I doubt Apple would be offering them at prices worth subscribing.

bumrocks
10-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Never heard anything but good stuff about BTN...Not a member though as my TV needs are fairly simple and what I have (along with other HD sites in general) takes care of all my needs...

...Also you can't easily find quality non-scene tv encodes and web-dls without BTN.

Very good point for those that are in the need. For me personally though one HD site, in particular, takes care of my "simple" needs with non-scene tv encodes and web-dls. But good info for those without such a site already.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2011, 07:46 PM
...Also you can't easily find quality non-scene tv encodes and web-dls without BTN.

Very good point for those that are in the need. For me personally though one HD site, in particular, takes care of my "simple" needs with non-scene tv encodes and web-dls. But good info for those without such a site already.

Those in ,as it were,the actual need amounting to exactly zero give or take zero.
Seriously out of personal curiosity at what age and how many children before someone acquires any sense?

ca_aok
10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Somewhere between age 0 and 120, give or take. Some people pass away before it ever happens.

vBooM
10-06-2011, 09:10 PM

I was going to answer on SBT-threads but instead i just quote you.

#care

big man over the internet? nice one.

If you knew your facts, he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be, the greatest tracker of the torrent generation.

Of course, your 12 and were only a wee sperm then.

Learn your facts before fail trolling son.
Sure i could be 12 years old but atleast i dont talk shit and act like an internet hero..."soon" means what? today, tomorrow or next month? its easy to say something like "soon" since you have no clue, eih?
And i do know my fact, have you heard about autoupload script?
"he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be" if he was the main uploader and the best why his site is dead? i would imagine ppl will follow since he is the best of the best.
He uploaded like +100TB on ScT, i could pull hundreds of uploaders of different sites who uploaded more data than him and still not going to claim to be the best of the best.
And now back to you.
"you mad bro, you mad?"

Stalker, you mad bro? :wank:

The thing that made splic3 and SCT so extra was the pre times, they were beating topsites and 3/4 of the scene on the SCT pre times, where as EZTV take 20mins, anyone can upload 100TB, not every can get consistent pre times. :wank: and btw mr know it all, he finished with 432TB upload. Proves what you know.

And i know when the site is coming back, but why should i share the information to bellends like you?

IdolEyes787
10-06-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm honestly surprised that functioning at it's present level your brain has the capacity to tell you that you need to breathe.

vBooM
10-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm honestly surprised that functioning at it's present level your brain has the capacity to tell you that you need to breathe.

Thought i was on your block list, thanks for the change of heart <3 Love you forever. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw kid, im proving facts to kids who dont know shit, looks like you have joined that group too. You know nothing about btn sct and splic3, so why still you still hitting it hard with your constant fail trolling? Makes you look like more of a kid than i thought you were, :wank:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I don't profess know anything about bt or ScT or something called splic3.I got into filesharing because I like movies and music and used to like more than I do now, video games. The rest of the associated baggage that you seem interested in is the domain of people trying hard to prove they have more to them than their intellect and small lives otherwise indicate.
As for not putting you on ignore ,I believe more in the right of someone to say something even if as in your case it's stupid and ignorant to the extreme than my right to shut it out .That and I find you entertaining in a organ grinder's monkey sort of way.

That is if organ grinder's monkeys weren't cute and had half their current I.Q.

Also thanks for calling me a kid ,I take that as a compliment.:)

vBooM
10-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I don't profess know anything about bt or ScT or something called splic3.I got into filesharing because I like movies and music and used to like more than I do now, video games. The rest of the associated baggage that you seem interested in is the domain of people trying hard to prove they have more to them than their intellect and small lives otherwise indicate.
As for not putting you on ignore ,I believe more in the right of someone to say something even if as in your case it's stupid and ignorant to the extreme than my right to shut it out .That and I find you entertaining in a organ grinder's monkey sort of way.

That is if organ grinder's monkeys weren't cute and had half their current I.Q.

Also thanks for calling me a kid ,I take that as a compliment.:)

bumrocks
10-07-2011, 01:11 AM

Those in ,as it were,the actual need amounting to exactly zero give or take zero.
Seriously out of personal curiosity at what age and how many children before someone acquires any sense?

Come on dude...Don't be so bored that you resort to picking apart statements for aparently no real need except...I don't know. Excuse me for using the word "need" as opposed to "want" (as that is the only thing I can figure you typing about (notice how I try to appease you by typing "typing" as my first instinct was to type "talking"). And for you to remark and associate my use of need instead of want as me not having acquired sense, is offensive/condescending. I am being nice. Be a dick to someone else.

A
10-07-2011, 01:42 AM
bumrocks is ScT's new admin. You can ask all your questions in pm.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 06:06 AM

Come on dude...Don't be so bored that you resort to picking apart statements for aparently no real need except...I don't know. Excuse me for using the word "need" as opposed to "want" (as that is the only thing I can figure you typing about (notice how I try to appease you by typing "typing" as my first instinct was to type "talking"). And for you to remark and associate my use of need instead of want as me not having acquired sense, is offensive/condescending. I am being nice. Be a dick to someone else.

I think the last bit is impossible, half the guys on these boards have the Iq of a goldfish, and realy do have no life, so it comes easy to them.

n00bz0r
10-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Can't help but lol at guys who take BT more seriously than they (should) take their RLs.
Anyone with half a brain doesn't give a flying fuck about some random dude who uploaded stuff on some random dead website. Yes, its that simple.

As for guys playing all 'leet' just coz they're able to see some odd release on a site 3 secs before everyone else, I really feel sorry, for the majority of the regular people they are out to 'impress' simply don't give a fuck. Again, its that simple. Period.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Can't help but lol at guys who take BT more seriously than they (should) take their RLs.
Anyone with half a brain doesn't give a flying fuck about some random dude who uploaded stuff on some random dead website. Yes, its that simple.

As for guys playing all 'leet' just coz they're able to see some odd release on a site 3 secs before everyone else, I really feel sorry, for the majority of the regular people they are out to 'impress' simply don't give a fuck. Again, its that simple. Period.

Or maybe you dont have the brain power to understand it all ?

And to be honest, i couldent realy give a flying fuck about you, or your thoughts, speak when your spoken to little kid.

rofl http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385845-You-favourite-top-3-private-tracker coming from the person who put IPT No#1 on there list, always a great site if you want your IP scanned by feds, hahaha, IPT, probably the worse than TL in regards with shit content, shit speeds, shit staff and P2L methods then im sorry but anyone who puts IPT No#1 realy does not have the right to flame BTN and other trackers, what a :wank:

n00bz0r
10-07-2011, 06:57 AM

And to be honest, i couldent realy give a flying fuck about you, or your thoughts, speak when your spoken to little kid.
Please consider taking some time out to plan, phrase, rephrase, check and recheck your sentences the next time you decide to post. That'd probably help you get taken seriously the next time you decide to post in these parts.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 07:00 AM
I had a goldfish once, it used to stutter "you mad" and rub itself against the bowl. I had to flush it on account of it being brain dead. I half suspected it lived in the sewers and started posting on the internet with a tiny laptop.

Site has content I want --> I can grab content --> Staff doesn't harass or beg for money --> happy user
I fail to see a problem with this

n00bz0r
10-07-2011, 07:41 AM
rofl http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385845-You-favourite-top-3-private-tracker coming from the person who put IPT No#1 on there list, always a great site if you want your IP scanned by feds, hahaha, IPT, probably the worse than TL in regards with shit content, shit speeds, shit staff and P2L methods then im sorry but anyone who puts IPT No#1 realy does not have the right to flame BTN and other trackers, what a :wank:

1) Using a particular 'website' has got nothing to do with the validity of ones general views or opinions.:frusty:
Your posts only serve to indicate your level of understanding and intelligence. Which, if I may say so, is substantially lower than most posters on this thread.
2) I wont waste time trying to explain my reasons for using a certain site more, and not giving a fuck about the others.
3) All the sites you've mentioned end up paying for leeching scene releases off private servers in one way or the other.
4) Sorry to burst your bubble, but, NO BT tracker is 100% secure. The moment you start downloading something illegally, you're relying on your luck. Period.

A
10-07-2011, 10:06 AM

Please consider taking some time out to plan, phrase, rephrase, check and recheck your sentences the next time you decide to post. That'd probably help you get taken seriously the next time you decide to post in these parts.
He is 16. What do you expect?

I mean IQ

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 10:41 AM
He is 16. What do you expect?

I mean IQ

I think you're overestimating... on both accounts.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 12:28 PM

I suppose then you qualify "not being a dick" as falling in line and agreeing with everything you say. :) I think you and Marie Antionette (see quote "Let them eat cake") both need to understand the error in blithe statements regarding good fortune.
As for offensive , offensive is pronouncing judgment without entirely knowing the facts.Either that or Vboom though if I think about it those are pretty much one in the same thing.

Anyway sorry for the condescension but I would have thought you'd be used to that by now being and maybe even participated in a little yourself being on certain trackers that you apparently are, notably the one that fills your "simple" needs.

Btw , quality aside, I'm entirely of the opinion that 90+ percent of people flocking to the profusion of HD trackers are doing it (just like the FLACheads ) because it's currently trendy and therefore people think they are one step "better" merely by doing so.The question is should I respect that or manage enough apathy to not care?

To qualify that and if it's any less offensive to you ,I think you personally may really actually just like watching movies though.

PS To be hopefully truly offensive you're a bit of an idiot ,considering the forum it's being presented in and the topic under discussion , if you take anything I ( or anyone else ) may say to heart.

Except for Vboom being a retard as in that case the facts pretty much speak for themselves.

Sorry one last thing, please refrain from calling me bored and having nothing better to do(while both true) while you still maintain your current level of tracker involvement as relatively speaking, it sort of makes you look foolish.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Hahaha, old enough to be your dads, rich enough to be your mums number one customer, cause shes cheap and so good in the sack, makes me laugh how you all live in your little FST bubble, anyone can be the big man over the internet, so well done on that front, once you have all realised that your front door is to walk out of, and actually get a life instead of sweating on your shitty little computers then come back, maybe get a job, wife, kids? Or fail trolling on a public forum at someone who is just making you lot look like a bunch of sad cunts? Makes me laugh how everytime i take nothing serious or into consideration you all jump on it, made my week even better, thanks for the laughs kids. And the fact that nearly all these posts are getting relayed onto several other forums, which are constantly mocking and laughing at the joke which is the memberbase here, and such users as you guys, i scripted the show, glad you all became the actors :) :wank:

And also the fact that idoleyes IP & email were so easy to get from 2 tracker admins, didnt realised you were so hated, they didnt need much pushing to give the information over.

When you guys realise god put you on the earth to live your life then come back, because from the sounds, your all little kids, living life above the age, now why dont you all run and go and play in the playground?

Peace out.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 02:44 PM
P.S Check out 4chan

I think this sums you up adequately

P.S. in case you didn't feel like anything else you said was addressed, here you go: wrong.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 02:49 PM
DISABLED PRIVS

--

Your member status sums you up perfect .. " DISABLED ", now go roll down that hill on your wheel chair.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Your member status sums you up

Yeah, did you just learn that? Sum up, as in summarization, that is the function for that info. Even though your entire post was redundant, I'd rather see my stats than your attempt to formulate a paragraph in English. I don't have the patience of a middle school teacher after all.

As far as Disabled Privs go, well that's what happens when someone at your level of debating capability has moderating privileges. By the way, Privs is short for privileges. In this syntax, Privs, being short for privileges, is the noun in which Disabled, an adjective, modifies. That's how it works in English, we put the modifying adjective immediately before the noun, or a string of them before the noun. In Spanish, you would put the modifying adjective after the noun.

A
10-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Hahaha, old enough to be your dads,
OMFG

rich enough to be your mums number one customer, cause shes cheap and so good in the sack,
So cool

makes me laugh how you all live in your little FST bubble,

anyone can be the big man over the internet, so well done on that front, once you have all realised that your front door is to walk out of, and actually get a life instead of sweating on your shitty little computers then come back, maybe get a job, wife, kids? Or fail trolling on a public forum at someone who is just making you lot look like a bunch of sad cunts? Makes me laugh how everytime i take nothing serious or into consideration you all jump on it, made my week even better, thanks for the laughs kids. And the fact that nearly all these posts are getting relayed onto several other forums, which are constantly mocking and laughing at the joke which is the memberbase here, and such users as you guys, i scripted the show, glad you all became the actors :) :wank:

Spoken like a true Gentleman.

And also the fact that idoleyes IP & email were so easy to get from 2 tracker admins, didnt realised you were so hated, they didnt need much pushing to give the information over.
The power, the l33tness. WOW!

When you guys realise god put you on the earth to live your life then come back, because from the sounds, your all little kids, living life above the age, now why dont you all run and go and play in the playground?
Awesomeness.

Peace out.

Now FUCK OFF jackass.

anon
10-07-2011, 04:01 PM

Run Idol run! They're gonna hack your Internet Protocol address!!11 :O

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM

Considering the type of person it takes to be that ignorant I'd actually considered myself less than decent if I wasn't disliked by someone like that.:mellow:

Run Idol run! They're gonna hack your Internet Protocol address!!11 :O

I'd probably be terrified if I had any clue what that was.

anon
10-07-2011, 05:30 PM

It's like your phone number, except that it was "so easy to get from 2 tracker admins, didnt (sic) realised (sic) you were so hated, they didnt (sic) need much pushing to give the information over", according vBooM.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 05:33 PM
The intellectual property address, you'll be long dead before he's even close to deciphering the first thought

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 05:35 PM

It's like your phone number, except that it was "so easy to get from 2 tracker admins, didnt (sic) realised (sic) you were so hated, they didnt (sic) need much pushing to give the information over", according vBooM.

What if I don't have a phone?

A
10-07-2011, 05:49 PM

What if I don't have a phone?
You pissed the wrong guy, a l33t guy, Idoleyes. You are done for.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 05:53 PM
I eat 15 year olds for breakfast.

Literally like ,that's why I'm writing this from prison.

anon
10-07-2011, 06:02 PM
You pissed the wrong guy, a l33t guy, Idoleyes. You are done for.

Pretty much.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 07:01 PM
There are a handful of staffers and mods that hate me too, why not grab one of my IPs from them and hack my internets. I helped to make him mad :sadwalk:

ca_aok
10-07-2011, 07:13 PM
I wonder if that tool even knows what his nickname is on torrent sites, let alone his IP address :P

I'll say this of BTN... they far surpassed my expectations, and have done wonderful things with the Gazelle codebase. Whatever issues you might have with their staff, you can't deny they've created a successful site.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I wonder if that tool even knows what his nickname is on torrent sites, let alone his IP address :P

IdolEyes787 67.15.92.84 (http://yougotrickrolled.com/) ?

A
10-07-2011, 08:13 PM

IdolEyes787 67.15.92.84 (http://yougotrickrolled.com/) ?
vBoom clicked it. Not too bright is he?

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 08:20 PM

The eternal darkness beyond the edge of the Universe seeks out vBoom when it is in need of some shade.

A
10-07-2011, 08:33 PM

The eternal darkness beyond the edge of the Universe seeks out vBoom when it is in need of some shade.
You are talking about his handle being vBooB is better than vBoom, right? Yea, yea, It makes sense now that you mention it.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 08:40 PM
several other forums, which are constantly mocking and laughing at the joke which is the memberbase here, and such users as you guys, i scripted the show, glad you all became the actors.

I'm like Steve McQueen though right ?:unsure:

Also regretfully having briefly been a member of such "other forums" I rest easy in the fact that anyone you are talking about is basically a wanna-be wank like you .

A
10-07-2011, 09:10 PM
BooB it is.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I was just proving that over* the internet, anyone can be anyone, as you lot are now, posts after posts of you lot fail trolling and making fools of yourselves, waste of life realy, but then, if you choose to live your lives as the unemployed scum of the earth then so be it, each to there own and all.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Other the internet each too there own indeed.

See I told you this "have to know how to encode" stuff is bullshit and a semi-trained monkey could use bt.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Other the internet each too there own indeed.

See I told you this "have to know how to encode" stuff is bullshit and a semi-trained monkey could use bt.

Semi aged man, overweight, unemployed, divorced.. wife ran out with your best friend? Kids go on monthly holidays with there new dad? While you release all your anger on FST and people who couldent realy give a flying fuck? Mate, get a grip, just because your life is a joke, no need share it to all of us, you make it quite clear your not young or a kid as everyone else seems to be, if your no kid, and a mature adult, then why do you take part in pointless arguements and constantly check for spell checking on every fucking post, if your life has that amount of pointless meaning where the best thing you can actually do with your life is post on forums, such as here, check for spell checking, get wound up, make remarks from films, tv shows, actors, type long words out of the dictionairy that you probably read while sitting on your unemployed ass, if you are the BIG adult, the one with the highest IQ and biggest dick out of all of us, why do participate in such pointless and stupid threads such as here, surely a job and supporting your "family" would be the better alternative? Correct?

And yet again Mr Brainiac, ive corrected my post, thank you so very very much.

ca_aok
10-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Buddy, anyone who uses the language you use is a ten year old sitting in their parents' basement. Either that, or you're employed somewhere like McDonalds. Either way, I weep for your future.

Oh trolls. How I love thee.

Also, anyone notice the incredible irony in the fact that he's lambasting people for "not having lives", and yet he seems to be getting quite involved in a silly forum argument?

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Buddy, anyone who uses the language you use is a ten year old sitting in their parents' basement. Either that, or you're employed somewhere like McDonalds. Either way, I weep for your future.

Oh trolls. How I love thee.

Also, anyone notice the incredible irony in the fact that he's lambasting people for "not having lives", and yet he seems to be getting quite involved in a silly forum argument?

You lot are the nuggets who keep replying to them, remember that.

So realy you just flamed yourself, nice one, whos the idiot now.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Please make the stupid stop.:(

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Please, get a job?

Artemis
10-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Please, get a job?

You check your I.Q. with a dipstick don't you ?

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Please, get a job?Actually I'm independently wealthy. I'm like one of those characters from a Somerset Maugham story.
I'm guessing the Razor's Edge.

bumrocks
10-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I suppose then you qualify "not being a dick" as falling in line and agreeing with everything you say. blah blah blah...
As for offensive , offensive is pronouncing judgment without entirely knowing the facts.Either that or Vboom though if I think about it those are pretty much one in the same thing.

Anyway sorry for the condescension but I would have thought you'd be used to that by now being and maybe even participated in a little yourself being on certain trackers that you apparently are, notably the one that fills your "simple" needs.

Btw , quality aside, I'm entirely of the opinion that 90+ percent of people flocking to the profusion of HD trackers are doing it (just like the FLACheads ) because it's currently trendy and therefore people think they are one step "better" merely by doing so. blah blah blah...

...PS To be hopefully truly offensive you're a bit of an idiot ,considering the forum it's being presented in and the topic under discussion , if you take anything I ( or anyone else ) may say to heart.

Sorry one last thing, please refrain from calling me bored and having nothing better to do(while both true) while you still maintain your current level of tracker involvement as relatively speaking, it sort of makes you look foolish.

I think you give yourself too much credit towards your intelligence. Not saying you don't have any. Somehow you have spun me words into whatever it is fits your desire to condescend. Funny how you think you know me or how I think. Me telling a guy that his info is good for most but not entirely true for those such as myself (followed with reasons/fact to backup my statement) into whatever you have spun it into, is weird.

While I still maintain what current level of tracker involvement? I am nothing but a user (for quite awhile now) on all sites!? Foolish what?

With 3 HD TV's in my home and a media streamer, I only get non HD when there is not an HD choice. It is sad that you apparently think most people are bad or all people are sheep. At one time your 90+ percent statement was true. Get with the times. HD is much more widespread, prevalent, and wanted and I am not sure why I am having to explain this to you as I know you are not stupid. Your 90+ percent is realistically more like 10-20% (my mindset comes from the USA where HD is prevalent). I am sure this last statement could be argued, but anyways...

"As for offensive , offensive is pronouncing judgment without entirely knowing the facts." It is pretty obvious to me that you fit the bill. Appears to be a case of "thinks he knows the facts".

I repeat because you said not too, you appear bored. And seem to have some new-found dislike for me or it is old and you never said anything. My apologies. I have never taken a stance of I am better than everyone or look how cool I am, but it appears you have made me out to be that person...Sad. If I am off base, then it is because I am guessing. Lay it out here or PM me. Whatever it is, I admit it bothers me. I prefer to get along with people and I always liked you...

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Yaaay another one of of your fanboys has joined the thread, how great.

Yes, your rich, well done, and im black 7 foot tall and have a cock big enough even your ex wife would be pleasured by it.

See what i mean, anyone can type shit on the internet. If it boosts your ego with and helps you live your sad life typing such things then so be it, each to there own.

lol @ bumrocks laying down and asking idol to take his apology up the ass, this is all virtual none of this is real, its a fucking forum, you will never meet him in real life, you will never bow down to his ass and lick it, when this site dies who will give a shit, the fact you lot all take this so fuckin serious, like its your life, smell the coffee and go outside, or if your rich like idol, get your thai wife to do it for you.

bumrocks
10-07-2011, 10:27 PM
^ you I have no problem disliking. You kid, are a complete dipshit and feel sorry for anyone that actually has to meet you in real life.

Artemis
10-07-2011, 10:29 PM
How do you actually respond to someone with a dual digit I.Q. ? vBooM, the only one that seems sad and pathetic in this thread is you. You're responses to others when they ask you a question is to regurgitate the same childish insults we have heard before many times, from many other sad little internet trolls. You bring nothing new to the table, you're like one of those kid's dolls with the string, you pull the string it says a pre-recorded phrase - a chatty cathy doll.

Now I'm sure your response to me will be to get a life too, & go outside, but on the upside, at least my family tree has some branches to it.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:30 PM
^ you I have no problem disliking. You kid, are a complete dipshit and feel sorry for anyone that actually has to meet you in real life.

hahaha, i love the fact how guys seem to keep on raging at me, yet im the "kid" for doing it, hahahahahahhahaha Made my day mate

while im here, another kiddish quote i could say...but seeing as im the "kid" then, your mum sees me quite often, more or less everynight, so ask her.

meh, haha i love it how you guys play adults, yet, your just a bunch of sad bastards hahahah

How do you actually respond to someone with a dual digit I.Q. ? vBooM, the only one that seems sad and pathetic in this thread is you. You're responses to others when they ask you a question is to regurgitate the same childish insults we have heard before many times, from many other sad little internet trolls. You bring nothing new to the table, you're like one of those kid's dolls with the string, you pull the string it says a pre-recorded phrase - a chatty cathy doll.

Now I'm sure your response to me will be to get a life too, & go outside, but on the upside, at least my family tree has some branches to it.
No one asked for a life story mate. If i wanted one from you then i would of asked.

And also tbh, the power I have over you LOT, to make you take the time and effort to type everything back to me is fucking funny, i love the fact im quoted everywhere, i love the fact that "Adults" as you lot like to make yourselves sound like, still get angry at some fucker who just wants to give people like you something to do in your sad existence, and all in my work break, gives me kicks knowing you lot take the time out, to get wound up and troll and post your big long posts, to someone, like me, who doesnt read them, doesnt give a toss, and posts garbage back.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I think you give yourself too much credit towards your intelligence. .

I don't think I'm overly intelligent . I do think I may have a gift for winding people up though.:mellow:
Anyway one of us ,maybe me being limited as I am in my mental capabilities, needs to carefully reread everything I wrote and then reconsider if I'm being overly serious.

Btw as I tried and obviously failed to say before ,disagreeing doesn't necessarily amount to dislike.Only children think in those terms ( insert seemingly necessary "not calling you a child" here), same as not everything said in (mock) anger on the internet should necessarily taken at face value.

Anyway f I'm guilty of anything beyond ill-advised attempts at humour it's (apparently ) futilely trying to demonstrate to people how inherently silly this whole thing we do is .It's therefore particularly ironic ( from my point of view at least ) that I'm continually being accused of being the one who "takes everything too seriously"

I'm explaining this to you as I believe you unlike vBoom are capable of understanding anything I said.

PS IF you'd prefer in the future I be as serious/humorless as possible let me know now so that I can go get some razor blades before the stores close.

megabyteme
10-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

The more I read of your posts, vBooM, the more I believe it likely that anal sex has failed as birth control, as well. :ermm:

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:37 PM
haha another life story by idoleyes, guess how much i read? nothing, and nice one mega, youve just realised what your mum has been feeding you out of is her hairy sweaty anal crack and decided to use it in a sentence, nice one man. Next week were going to teach you how to walk? you ready for that.

Artemis
10-07-2011, 10:38 PM
You're amused by people insulting you ? (more points off), I'm quite calmly typing this, since I enjoy shining a light on feeble little minds like yours.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Sorry mate, didnt even read the first word, should of done something else more productive with your time shouldent you?

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 10:42 PM
haha another life story by idoleyes, guess how much i read? nothing, and nice one mega, youve just realised what your mum has been feeding you out of is her hairy sweaty anal crack and decided to use it in a sentence, nice one man. Next week were going to teach you how to walk? you ready for that.

Every time vBoom posts something anyone else picturing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtc2CzYKHo

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:44 PM
awww you took the time to post a youtube video, how sweet.

Artemis
10-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Since your responses are roughly 3-5 minutes apart in response over several hours to several different posters vBooM, I think the answer is that you are seriously in need of some other form of reality.

ca_aok
10-07-2011, 10:51 PM
He has taught me one thing though... apparently "mum" jokes are back in style? I must have missed the memo on that one.

It's good to see you make use of breaks while you're on your paper route. It's sooooo cuteeeeeee!

vBooM
10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
haha, wow, reading posting times, you must live such a gripping life
ca_aok - nice to see you live a shallow life such as the others, posting, didnt even read what you said, nice one.

Artemis
10-07-2011, 11:09 PM
haha, wow, reading posting times, you must live such a gripping life
ca_aok - nice to see you live a shallow life such as the others, posting, didnt even read what you said, nice one.

Which proves he reads my posts :naughty:

Apparently though my life is a great deal more gripping than yours I haven't dedicated the last few hours to trolling.

vBooM
10-07-2011, 11:14 PM
"trolling" yes ok mate, if you say so.

ca_aok
10-07-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm detecting a serious amount of butthurt here :D

This fellow is a much more amusing troll than J-Dye.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2011, 12:08 AM

Butt hurt and desperate to try and prove his bt "superiority".

Therefore because I don't apparently have anything better like a job to do and because as Bumrocks says, I'm a dick I dregged these up.

Early amicable vBoom
Torrentleech has hundreds:)

More recent cool,l33t,leather jacket wearing vBoom
people still use TL ? wow

The change from semi-likable regular guy to elitist tool endearingly reminds me of hotshotnumbernumbernumbernumber.

vBooM
10-08-2011, 12:19 AM
I never claimed to be a hotshot, that is merely what you labled me as, yet again, back to the point i was on about in the first of your "big i am" posts, anyone, can be the big person over the internet, anyone can give people impressions on the internet, you are claiming alot, yet infact you know nothing about me, the fact that i made you and your friends write hundreds of sentences, at pointless and lets be honest, worthless junk, makes me think, if im doing this all as a fucking joke, and you lot all have the sense of humour like a dead fucking donkey, instead of being the big people with the adult minds, the long words and the shit comebacks, lighten up, live a little, you might actually get somewhere in life, it just makes me laugh how you lot are so serious and " top dog " in your little worlds, when lets be honest, all of this, meens nothing, doesnt it.

And then this will be followed by someone else with some repeated comment that was on page 2,3,4 or whatever, then i shall reply, then someone else will, amazing, how one person, can generated so much hatred, and so much effort put into this, when that person, realy, realy, realy, doesnt give a flying fuck.

Your wasting your own time, not mine =)

All you see is the nickname, and the stuff that person types out, yet, you all seem to have physic powers, and seem to put alot of thought into your posts, pointless time and effort realy, i did this all as a laugh, wind up some of you, amazing to see how you all responded so very well.

Like i said if you have nothing else to do then please carry on, im still laughing at half of the sentences where you all seem to realy know your definitions and big quotes, yet, the amount of thought and effort you put into that, was there nothing constructive you could of been doing with your time? Or, is this all that you have in your lives? Getting wound up and spending your time and effort, posting garbage? heh... makes me wonder, what dream land are you lot actually living on?

bumrocks
10-08-2011, 12:22 AM
...so that I can go get some razor blades before the stores close.

Not necessary. Maybe it is me that takes shit too serious.

megabyteme
10-08-2011, 01:10 AM

This fellow is a much more amusing troll than J-Dye.

VBabOOn fails to recognize that he is the cat toy of the week. We all get our turn at batting him around, then when we get tired of him (soon, very soon), he won't be able to catch attention if he lit himself on fire. That is, unless someone brings marshmallows.

mjmacky
10-08-2011, 02:29 AM
It's like when you throw the object of interest around and the little kid chases it back and forth crying. But instead of pleading "give it back", he's yelling, "haha, I'm making you throw it because when I get close to you it means I'm going to get it and you have to throw it haha!"

Just remember, bullying the dumb kids won't make you feel good at the end of the day. It will make you feel good 3 weeks later when you run into a horrendously dim individual and his morbid idiocy causes you distress. You recall that this is the kind of person that dumb kids grow up to be, then you recall picking on the dumb kid... yeah, does that feel good, you know it does.

A
10-08-2011, 06:33 AM
I apologise vBoom. I really do. Sorry. I didn't know you were so dumb, and retarded, and stupid, and etc... It's in my principle to not make fun or talk harshly to retards. My apologies again.

vBooM
10-08-2011, 06:57 AM
haha look at you lot still going, hahahahahah, get a grip of yourselves you bunch of sad cunts, hahahahahahhahahahahaha i still love how mjmacky & aby are trying there best to keep up with the others but there comebacks are fucking shit, and make them look like 2 year olds, hahahahahahahhahaah.

and aby, you are a fail troll, your comments arent even funny, you type like you have just read the 5 year olds guide to 3 letter words, atleast idoleyes has structure to his posts, where as you and mjmrfattymaccy dont even do that, you to should just leave it to the proper trolls eh? because you are failing bigtime.

t00z
10-08-2011, 07:14 AM
I'll say this of BTN... they far surpassed my expectations, and have done wonderful things with the Gazelle codebase. Whatever issues you might have with their staff, you can't deny they've created a successful site.They indeed have.

Until the moment they started crying like mad early-puberty teenagers in the news that hit and running is so bad and how everyone is doing it and everyone should stop with it. They don't allow partial leeching, yet they remove all seperate episodes when the 20 different sort of season packs of a season are uploaded. Makes no sense tbh.

A
10-08-2011, 07:17 AM
haha look at you lot still going, hahahahahah, get a grip of yourselves you bunch of sad cunts, hahahahahahhahahahahaha i still love how mjmacky & aby are trying there best to keep up with the others but there comebacks are fucking shit, and make them look like 2 year olds, hahahahahahahhahaah.

and aby, you are a fail troll, your comments arent even funny, you type like you have just read the 5 year olds guide to 3 letter words, atleast idoleyes has structure to his posts, where as you and mjmrfattymaccy dont even do that, you to should just leave it to the proper trolls eh? because you are failing bigtime.
Confirmed.

mjmacky
10-08-2011, 01:34 PM
One thing I learned the past 2 days is that it's apparently not easy to make fun of my nick without sounding like you're 5 yo.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2011, 04:00 PM
....... atleast idoleyes has structure to his posts, where as you and mjmrfattymaccy dont even do that, you to should just leave it to the proper trolls eh?
That's only because I copy them from cool forums and just insert your name wherever applicable.

Also at this point I'd like to edge toward being on topic and say that in all honesty BTN hasn't taught me a bloody thing so I don't know what Blackie is talking about.Either that or as has been my long standing belief I actually already know everything so it's hardly BTN fault that they are unable to bring anyting new to the table.

That and I'm truly offended that Blackie couldn't be bothered to explain what he meant by range.
I think he must be a wank or something.
Either that or maybe confusing real life with the internet he offended the wrong person and they killed him although that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Quarterquack
10-08-2011, 04:55 PM
One thing I learned the past 2 days is that it's apparently not easy to make fun of my nick without sounding like you're 5 yo.

Michael Jackson's Macintosh? See that's funny, because you hate apple.

Also, I'm printing this thread and pinning it up right beside my window. That way, every time I look away from it, I'm quickly reminded of the risks of being indoors for too long.

On-all-topics:
- BTN's management attitude is fucking shite. If it weren't for their proper content acquiring and distribution, I wouldn't subject myself to the suicidal thoughts I have every time I open their site and see new announcements/blog post crap.

- Splice is a good guy. I know 99.999% of people don't give a shit, but he's a friend of mine, and I take offense when people just slug him without giving him a chance. Don't be offensive, please. If you're going to pick out apart vBooM's words, then play the person. Don't just name drop and trash talk someone to spite at somebody else.

- I've slept with Artemis's mom. And yes, she's older than mom jokes, so she's fair game.

- Backie (1) - FST (0). I thought that the subtext needed highlighting.

anon
10-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Don't ask me why but vBoom's posts reminded me of this.

megabyteme
10-08-2011, 05:13 PM
- Splice is a good guy. I know 99.999% of people don't give a shit, but he's a friend of mine, and I take offense when people just slug him without giving him a chance. Don't be offensive, please. If you're going to pick out apart vBooM's words, then play the person. Don't just name drop and trash talk someone to spite at somebody else.

How are people supposed to take you serious when you contradict yourself? :idunno:

mjmacky
10-08-2011, 05:38 PM

I had a little PC repair business going until I learned that I hated every stranger whose computer I fixed. Unofficial tag line, let a Mac fix your PC.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2011, 06:14 PM

If I took the word of a disembodied voice on the internet for anything I'd be even more foolish than I am now.Also I take real offense at your offense so take your incorporeal self and fuck off.

- I've slept with Artemis's mom. And yes, she's older than mom jokes, so she's fair game.

Art's my friend, a much better friend btw than Splice will ever be to you so I take even greater offense at you stooping to insult his mother.

You can thank your lucky stars that the one thing that is tempering my anger at your crudeness is I for one am not buying for a second that you have ever actually slept with anything female. Except your dog and possibly the little girl who lives down the street ,which would go a long way in explaining her recent catatonia.

Backie (1) - FST (0). I thought that the subtext needed highlighting.
The day Backie bests jacky is the day I don't consider you an unfunny, insincere,opportunistic waste of space. Which is to say,never.

vBooM
10-08-2011, 09:41 PM

I had a little PC repair business going until I learned that I hated every stranger whose computer I fixed. Unofficial tag line, let a Mac fix your PC.

Cracking tagline, maybe you should trademark it quick before someone else does.