PDA

View Full Version : Wuz up people

jermel
10-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Droppin in to say wuz up imm newbie on the block

brthlmew05
10-07-2011, 09:12 AM
HEY HEY! Human paean, does very strong liking break away from make humans nervous?

thebazzla
10-07-2011, 11:07 AM
it took you over three years to say hello i am impressed:)

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Obviously he's going to need something

thebazzla
10-07-2011, 12:17 PM

Obviously he's going to need somethingi will let you keep an eye out then as i very rarely visit the section.....:)

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Droppin in to say wuz up imm newbie on the block

HEY HEY! Human paean, does very strong liking break away from make humans nervous?

I think the site should disable any accounts that depend entirely on Google translate just on principle.
I would intend to make me wishes heard to my companions about that.

thebazzla
10-07-2011, 01:23 PM

I think the site should disable any accounts that depend entirely on Google translate just on principle.
I would intend to make me wishes heard to my companions about that.i quite agree with you idol but the 1st poster didn't even need to translate anything he just used a smile.and a three year old smile at that.
i did think that he did introduce himself but then i realised he has one of those stupid signatures that people use.......

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 01:32 PM
i will let you keep an eye out then as i very rarely visit the section.....:)

I'm not usually aware of the section I'm in while replying, but having checked, I can only say I don't think his upcoming request will be in the lounge.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 01:58 PM
I would intend to make me wishes heard to my companions about that.i quite agree with you idol but the 1st poster didn't even need to translate anything he just used a smile.and a three year old smile at that.
i did think that he did introduce himself but then i realised he has one of those stupid signatures that people use.......

It was a pitiful attempt at humour like the reasoning behind mjmacky's conception.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 02:39 PM
It was a pitiful attempt at humour like the reasoning behind mjmacky's conception.

That translates this way: My dad tried to tell a joke but instead slipped it in. That's a style of humor any rapist could get behind.

megabyteme
10-07-2011, 04:40 PM

That translates this way: My dad tried to tell a joke but instead slipped it in. That's a style of humor any rapist could get behind.

I'm down with the rape humor, just not sloppy seconds. :noes:

But I take it your dad is quick with the slight of hand... :O

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 04:55 PM

I'm giving serious thought to reporting you for that.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Btw I would keep all this to PM's but you being disabled I ironically can't.

NotLettingItGo
10-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Ooooo jacky has had a sense of humour failure I see :whistling

toXik.
10-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Posting to welcome the mute.

mjmacky
10-07-2011, 07:05 PM

jacky doesn't find failure in finding rape humor funny, jacky don't rape, but jacky can be amused.

chalice
10-07-2011, 08:17 PM

jacky doesn't find failure in finding rape humor funny, jacky don't rape, but jacky can be amused.

I do feel it ironic that a neutron bomb such as I has been allowed to explode at will to the absolute max whilst a relative coffee-jar such as you gets the 9/11 treatment.

Funny and unsettling.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Usually something like that would indicate that you are sleeping with whoever is in charge.
I guess someone would first have to be in charge for that to really apply though.

NotLettingItGo
10-07-2011, 08:44 PM

'twas you who made it into rape humour... so it seems slightly spasticated to be complaining about not finding rape humour funny... a tad multiple personality disorderish.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2011, 08:49 PM
But inappropriate rape references are all the rage.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/10/johnny-depp-apology-rape-comments-vanity-fair.html

NotLettingItGo
10-07-2011, 08:52 PM
OMG!!1 You're not suggesting jacky is Cap't Jack Sparrow himself are you? ... A Pirate? What would a Pirate be doing hanging around here?

mjmacky
10-08-2011, 01:59 AM
I've never done a Kieth Richards impersonation in my life

Guess Im too drunk to spell hsi name rihgt