PDA

View Full Version : i need castfromsociety's users

c.han
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
if you a user on cfs please sent me pm.because i need your help.tanks

10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
i would of pm'd you but it seems your a trader ?

fstm
10-10-2011, 03:24 PM
just tell me what do you want c.han? I 'll convince 105802 to PM you...

c.han
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
i am not trader,i was a trader 1 years ago,but i never make to trade since a year

10-10-2011, 03:30 PM
ive pm'd

c.han
10-10-2011, 03:31 PM
pmed 105802.thanks

10-10-2011, 03:33 PM
completely useless thread , all he wanted was an invite. no traders welcome

c.han
10-10-2011, 03:38 PM
yeah,i need an invite code for cfs,because i am not trader.i make to trade for a few trackers a year ago,bu i never make to trade since a year

10-10-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah,i need an invite code for cfs,because i am not trader.i make to trade for a few trackers a year ago,bu i never make to trade since a year you wont get an invite code. you havent traded for a year HERE but probably somewhere else.

c.han
10-10-2011, 03:41 PM
105802,no problem,you can not help me,but you are wrong your some clauses.because i never make to trade since a year and i am not trader

IdolEyes787
10-10-2011, 04:01 PM
yeah,i need an invite code for cfs,because i am not trader.i make to trade for a few trackers a year ago,bu i never make to trade since a year you wont get an invite code. you havent traded for a year HERE but probably somewhere else.

Just because someone someone doesn't openly trade at FST, doesn't mean they don't trade at FST.
As for how I personally view your "request" ,an honest person doesn't hide their true intentions.

If you wished to "request" an invite to CFS ,though God only knows why( ie If your 'activity on FST is any indication then you seem unhealthily interested in collecting every tracker under the sun)then you should just come and say it and not hide behind PMs.

Seriously though trader or not why would anyone wish to belong to any site that makes it a habit of preemptively passing judgement on people.

10-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Seriously though trader or not why would anyone wish to belong to any site that makes it a habit of preemptively passing judgement on people. how is that ? ive invited 8 new members to CFS in the past month. members have no problem recruiting new people aslong as there not total douchebags/traders/asshats/cheaters/idoleyes787

IdolEyes787
10-10-2011, 04:19 PM
I guess comprehension isn't one of your strong suits is it?
Either that your you've been reading my mail as apparently you know more about me as a person than simply reading my posts on an interent board would suggest.

Btw and I'm being entirely serious here , while true I 'd prefer to be universally loved , the type of people who haunt places like CFS in a continuing effort to prove their superiority fall surprising near the bottom of my list.

anon
10-10-2011, 04:50 PM
completely useless thread , all he wanted was an invite.

I lol'ed.

10-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I guess comprehension isn't one of your strong suits is it? your right I didn't comprehend that correctly , so how does the whole of CFS pre-emptively judge potential members then ?

megabyteme
10-10-2011, 05:01 PM
This thread was clearly an effort to circumvent board rules. He knew it should have been posted in [REQ] yet he attempted to pass it off as "being inn need of help".

What does a mod think about this? Should all of the "clever" people get to circumvent the rules through blatant trickery? :unsure:

mjmacky
10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Has anyone clicked the little triangle on the bottom left of the first post?

anon
10-10-2011, 05:09 PM

I tried but it asked me to write something.

IdolEyes787
10-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Just my opinion as is everything I say but if a site ,especially a "forum" sets certain unalterable conditions for admittance that have essentially nothing to do with necessarily being a good,contributing member then that's prejudging isn't it?

Being a forum and from what I here now having nothing to do with invitations,I don't see whether a person has traded or not has anything, besides prejudice to do with anything.
That's not saying btw that you personally can't decide that you don't wish to invite someone "like that" or for any other reason (like being me) that suits you.

I tried but it asked me to write something.

I used to bother but now the board just spits back "nothing to do" with no reasoning behind the decision on a regular basis so I've decided to save my breath from now on.
Hopefully one of these times there isn't a real fire or else someone might actually die.

mjmacky
10-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Well OK then, I went ahead and put my finger on the triangle, let's see what happens. Oleg might want to be around for this.

johhny
10-11-2011, 08:03 AM
what kind of tracker is castfromsociety?

Disme
10-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Not the brightests sheep are we???

Read this thread: It is a forum, not a tracker!

IdolEyes787
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Not the brightests sheep are we???

Read this thread: It is a forum, not a tracker!

Johnny's brain tells him that it is easier to ask an already answered question and take the time to read the rest of the thread.
Johnny's brain is smart but ignorant.

Btw what type of content does CFS track?

Cabalo
10-11-2011, 01:26 PM
This thread was clearly an effort to circumvent board rules. He knew it should have been posted in [REQ] yet he attempted to pass it off as "being inn need of help".

What does a mod think about this? Should all of the "clever" people get to circumvent the rules through blatant trickery? :unsure:
The bittorrent request section's title is self explanatory.
As CFS is a forum, requesting an invite for that place is the same as requesting an invite for deviantart.

mjmacky
10-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I guess I didn't pay too much attention myself, I had reported it under the assumption of it being a tracker.

fstm
10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
so many offtopic posts all i wanna know that whether the OP is going to be invited to cfs or not?

10-13-2011, 03:58 PM
so many offtopic posts all i wanna know that whether the OP is going to be invited to cfs or not? no, no he is not.

fstm
10-13-2011, 04:00 PM
thank you 105802. You just saved cfs from a potential threat.

/me <3 105802

IdolEyes787
10-13-2011, 04:28 PM
so many offtopic posts all i wanna know that whether the OP is going to be invited to cfs or not?

Too many idiotic posts.All I wanna know is how someone who barely uses this site can presume to pass judgement on those who do?
That and why your keyboard is missing the shift key.

Also, threat? It's a fucking forum ,what is he going to do stupid you to death? If that was possible I think then that you just dealt me a mortal blow.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
All I wanna know is how someone who barely uses this site can presume to pass judgement on those who do?

It's clearly a skiz dupe account that he decided to reuse

IdolEyes787
10-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Try again. Skiz is a Nazi cunt not an elitist cunt.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 11:34 PM

The thing about elitism, is it's relative. Here's a 1337 Texan:

megabyteme
10-14-2011, 10:25 AM

The thing about elitism, is it's relative. Here's a 1337 Texan:

Guess where this is from...

Ft. Worth, TX :O

IdolEyes787
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Guess where this is from...

Is there actually a place called Idiotville?

megabyteme
10-14-2011, 01:05 PM
I believe giving out a member's home address would be a violation of privacy. :whistling

Cabalo
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
thank you 105802. You just saved cfs from a potential threat.

/me <3 105802
Yeah, imagine he would be active there.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
So we will just stay honest and keep to simple theft then.

mitraark
11-22-2011, 09:58 AM
If anyone can help me i will be grateful i too am disabled there for being inactive :(

IdolEyes787
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
If anyone can help me i will be grateful i too am disabled there for being inactive :(

Since it's a forum and as presumably you weren't interested enough to maintain the minimal requirements to keep your account,maybe consider finding someplace that actually interests you.

Hope that helps.:)

anon
11-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Since it's a forum and as presumably you weren't interested enough to maintain the minimal requirements to keep your account,maybe consider finding someplace that actually interests you.

I would agree, but there are different reasons for someone to undergo a period of inactivity on an Internet site.

Anyway, they have a contact form link at the bottom of the page. Try that to get in touch. If there's an IRC channel (I don't know if there is), that'd be even better.

darkblue
12-05-2011, 09:59 AM
if no body want invite him on cfs.then why keep this thread open?
for more spamming:)
close it pleas

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM
if no body want invite him on cfs.then why keep this thread open?
for more spamming:)
close it pleas

Sure thing, right after I'm done douching your mother's rectum. One more stipulation, you must ask without misspelling any words. Hopefully you'll see little red squiggly lines while typing, that means it's a word you should probably fix.

IdolEyes787
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
He didn't. actually misspell any words.

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 02:31 PM

Ewe fuck ING gout me their.

darkblue
12-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Sure thing, right after I'm done douching your mother's rectum. One more stipulation, you must ask without misspelling any words. Hopefully you'll see little red squiggly lines while typing, that means it's a word you should probably fix.[/QUOTE]
your words reflect your poor and pathetic personalty.you are a smelly and bad spit of your mother.its sure your mother always mourn on your birth.and i am not wonder about it.i saw some of your previous posts also.
now check the spellings again and again.
ymf

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
your words reflect your poor and pathetic personalty.you are a smelly and bad spit of your mother.its sure your mother always mourn on your birth.and i am not wonder about it.i saw some of your previous posts also.
ymf

Guessed translations:
"personalty" - Useless items that I'm currently carrying, from combining personal and novelty.
"smelly and bad spit of your mother" - My best explanation is that you haven't quite learned where babies come from, you should let someone have a talk with you.
"its sure your mother always mourn on your birth" - A man's promise is to keep women from rolling around in the placenta continuously once.
"i am not wonder" - You sure aren't.
"i saw now" - You are currently in woodshop.
"check the spellings again and again" - Spellcheck.
"ymf" - yur my frend?

IdolEyes787
12-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm going with ymf meaning "you're my Frodo" in which case you 're proper response would be "And you're my Sam:wub:"

Artemis
12-05-2011, 08:25 PM

Errrrr....... I know the American continent in general has a fetish for lopping of letters from words either written (favor instead of favour), or spoken ( I just cringe at the pronounciation of aluminium sans the last i), but last time I looked we still had an e at the end of please ?

Sure thing, right after I'm done douching your mother's rectum. One more stipulation, you must ask without misspelling any words. Hopefully you'll see little red squiggly lines while typing, that means it's a word you should probably fix.
ymf

Insults, especially insults that are not standard swear word combo's or more than monosyllabic knee jerk responses, are FAR more effective if they actually make sense. That is why others here (including myself) are guessing at translations that can put the structure of your words into a context.
You must see that in trying to put more than three words together in an online translator, it is always going to screw up the structure of the whole, making you seem like more of a fuckwit than you are.....

Next time keep it simple, you know the standard fare you know and can grasp, your Momma jokes, Fuck you, etc. There is far less chance you will seem quite the prognathous idiot if you keep to what you know well.

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Errrrr....... I know the American continent in general has a fetish for lopping of letters from words either written (favor instead of favour), or spoken ( I just cringe at the pronounciation of aluminium sans the last i), but last time I looked we still had an e at the end of please ?

It was a technicality, pleas is also plural for plea. If you don't consider the fact that he simply used the wrong word, there were technically no misspellings. Same thing with "nobody", he misspelled it using two correctly spelled words. This should make more sense of my reply to Idol as well (ING being an insurance group).

Artemis
12-05-2011, 10:10 PM

It was a technicality, pleas is also plural for plea. If you don't consider the fact that he simply used the wrong word, there were technically no misspellings. Same thing with "nobody", he misspelled it using two correctly spelled words. This should make more sense of my reply to Idol as well (ING being an insurance group).

I grasped your reply thank you for speeling that out for me, but the structure of the original sentence left no room for the pluralisation of plea i.e. close it pleas means a singular noun, with no room for a pluralisation, so the only possible word in context would be please.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2011, 12:35 AM
So what you're really trying to say then is that pleaus is the correct plural of plea? Workx 4 mi m8.

Artemis
12-06-2011, 04:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

mitraark
12-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Invit plz k thx gtg