PDA

View Full Version : I've Got Cancer.

chalice
10-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Of the cunt gland.

Little did I know, that when I started being a cunt that it'd turn out this tragic way. I enjoyed it, of course. We all do. Some of us indulge in it more than others. No harm in it, we think. But we're wrong-diddly-wong-dong to the max.

Turns out, according to my metaphysical quack, that the employment of cuntery has been proven by experts in Germany/France to be unbeneficial to ones' health. Seems fairly conclusive to my experience with French and German cunts.

As a direct medical result of being a cunt, it seems, I will now die. Not a good outcome for me, but it was worth it.

I welcome your tributes.

mjmacky
10-11-2011, 10:50 PM
"Why does it sound like you've given up", he asks amidst the hope of an eternal dormancy of the obvious response.

chalice
10-11-2011, 10:54 PM
'I'll never give up', he spluttered, writhing, evacuating sputum.

Nev-fucking-arrrrr!!!

megabyteme
10-11-2011, 11:05 PM
You could have yer cunt removed, then have Rings sown in its place. One would hardly be able to tell the difference. :idunno:

megabyteme
10-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry, I was thinking "anal warts". My mistake.... :(

chalice
10-11-2011, 11:10 PM
You could have yer cunt removed, then have Rings sown in its place. One would hardly be able to tell the difference. :idunno:

Except for the fact that Rings is a daft bastard and I'm a fucking legend, like.

I could see how you would fail to see that, though, emo-kid.

I lost all respect for you since you flounced off the hidden section. After that it got good.

megabyteme
10-11-2011, 11:50 PM
After that it got good.

See...I knew I was the one fucking it up. :emo:

chalice
10-11-2011, 11:53 PM
After that it got good.

See...I knew I was the one fucking it up. :emo:

Taaawaaatt.

megabyteme
10-12-2011, 12:00 AM
At least I don't have cunt cancer. :snooty:

chalice
10-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Neither do I.

Made you post, though.

megabyteme
10-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Bastard. Thought I smelled something fishy...

chalice
10-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Bastard. Thought I smelled something fishy...

That'll be your mum.

Artemis
10-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Your cunt gland seems to be in fine working form there chav, are you sure it wasn't just in need of some exercise ?

mjmacky
10-12-2011, 01:18 AM
A tumor indicates that the cunt has gained mass. Therefore, a laisser faire methodology would result in chavis becoming an even bigger cunt

Artemis
10-12-2011, 01:27 AM
A tumor indicates that the cunt has gained mass. Therefore, a laisser faire methodology would result in chavis becoming an even bigger cunt

If that were possible :naughty:

IdolEyes787
10-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Excuse my lack of education but where exactly is the cunt gland located and what exactly does it secrete?

IdolEyes787
10-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Also is it possible that you were misdiagnosed and being the unapologetic druggie that you are, haven't just caught the aids?

megabyteme
10-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Excuse my lack of education but where exactly is the cunt gland located and what exactly does it secrete?

Videos such as those are against site rules. See Rart for the truly "educational ones... :fear:

Quarterquack
10-12-2011, 03:31 AM

Germination is against atheism. Something about not wanting to be stuck in an endless parable.

EDIT: Actually, I think I pitched that joke too high for you. The word is "sewn". Sowing is what you shouldn't be allowed to do.

Except for the fact that Rings is a daft bastard and I'm a fucking legend, like.

I could see how you would fail to see that, though, emo-kid.

If you want a little me in you, I'd be alright with that.

We'd probably get a lot of support from the homosexual and anti-cunt camps. Same thing, they are, anyways.

You'll have to sign a waiver form declaring you don't mind having your arse drilled wide enough to fit your mum in it, though.

Start thanking your deity that the last time I was over I got her into weight conscious mode, like.

NotLettingItGo
10-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Neither do I.

Made you post, though.

It's entirely understandable that a man of your limited capabilities wouldn't be able to recognise the difference between cancer and the cyst that you are.

JPaul
10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Is it cancer of your hole cunt, or just partial.

chalice
10-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Is it cancer of your hole cunt, or just partial.

Can't even remember posting the thread in the first place, mate. It's a fucking honey pot, though, so I stand by my drunken instincts.

If I could go back in time, I'd give myself a blowjob.

Not in a gay way.

Artemis
10-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Please get cancer drunk again soon Chalice, yer inebriated posts are the highlight of the week.

Frankthetank1
10-13-2011, 02:01 AM
youd be less cuntie if you had it removed.

ddy
10-13-2011, 02:02 AM
Oh,chavis,i would like to send my best wishes to you,have a nice mood everyday,and enjoy everyday :)

Artemis
10-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Oh,chavis,i would like to send my best wishes to you,have a nice mood everyday,and enjoy everyday :)

I take it they still sell lead paint based toys in China then.....

ddy
10-13-2011, 05:55 AM
What do you mean,Artemis?Sorry,english isn't my first language,i can't understand some hard sentences.If i made some mistakes,please forgive me. :)

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 10:35 AM
i can't understand some hard sentences

That much is clear, as the entire point of the escaped you without you ever having chased it. Now that you've got your 10/11 posts, it doesn't particularly matter

Artemis
10-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Chalice, now that the hangover is over and there aren't two lots of everything any more, can you give your unused cancer to J-Dye? He really needs it.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Chalice, now that the hangover is over and there aren't two lots of everything any more, can you give your unused cancer to J-Dye? He really needs it.

That wouldn't be very effective, given that it was cunt cancer, the basis of which is as foreign to j-dye as dark energy

megabyteme
10-13-2011, 04:32 PM
That wouldn't be very effective, given that it was cunt cancer, the basis of which is as foreign to j-dye as dark energy

I think it can be said with GREAT certainty that J-Dye spends A LOT of time in the dark. Actually, I'm willing to bet he sees more dark time than Gollum.